Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders (48099 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Orpe7(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
She sef don carry belle already
Nawao
What we see today

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations smiley I like her bridal colours

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by reservd(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, congratulations...

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]
I'm really sorry for this guy's future babes, their breast go surely hear am

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by YorubastardSon: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Villagers

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Very ugly creatures embarassed
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by iamarealman(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
The girl looks pregnant. Well, just be careful with life. You are a very young man. Be wise in your decisions

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by bonnyhope: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Imposed Marriage
The young girl has already taken in.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Izzymore(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations.

Meanwhile..... If need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Eggs,chicken.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by kelechi50: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tellemall:

If so, for how long have you fended for her family? Do you know who she is and how much it takes to fend for her family? When you brought your pics online you should've known that some people would not praise you. No need to make spurious claims.
don't mind op all I see is low life marriage, make money first before marriage joo lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Gudlite: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.

Poverty Mentality,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2019

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
midnighter:

Not everybody will be wealthy in this life. Should poor people go and die or hide their marriage just to please you Smh

Were Mary and Joseph wealthy? Was Jesus not one of the lowest lives on the planet who hung out with other such low lives?

If there were no humble people, would you know who the wealthy ones were? Do you know whether OP and his wife will become president and first lady of this federation tomorrow? You will buy plates with this their wedding picture on it oo

Rubbish! Stop underestimating people, if they had a lavish wedding now you will still say the guy dey do yahoo. Bad belle

You're the bride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Olaolex: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Liftkid:

no matter how broke I look, I can fend for your family
There is God ooo

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Beautiful couple congrats
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by mamajj17(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
citytv:
Wifey look bellyful,, winkcongrats op

The Man na good Shooter my dear grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Enemyofpeace: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
The girl just be like toy
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Enemyofpeace: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
mamajj17:

The Man na good Shooter my dear grin grin grin
come let's do our own. People called Messi because I am a sharp shooter
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by phunmydahdah(f): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Money is not everything my sister, this is one of the reasons why most ladies are single because they are looking for a ready made man, i and my husband got married when we both had nothing but we believed in ourselves and in less than a year you will marvel at what we both achieved.
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congrats. May urs be sweet and blessed, may ours find restoration, healing and recovery

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by lagdmark(m): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
ebujany:
Congratulations bro, not easy
Warri dey also feel happy.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Americanboy35: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=midnighter post=84632136]

Not everybody will be wealthy in this life. Should poor people go and die or hide their marriage just to please you Smh

Were Mary and Joseph wealthy? Was Jesus not one of the lowest lives on the planet who hung out with other such low lives?

If there were no humble people, would you know who the wealthy ones were? Do you know whether OP and his wife will become president and first lady of this federation tomorrow? You will buy plates with this their wedding picture on it oo

Rubbish! Stop underestimating people, if they had a lavish wedding now you will still say the guy dey do yahoo. Bad belle[/quote
This is the most sensible comment i read here so far, God bless you.....]

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Somebody wake me I'm dreaming shocked
hahahaha, why are you dreaming?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by AlphaStyles(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
which one be u look broke no be watin Dem fit afford Dem do?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, congratulations...

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]
hmmmm, your pic, he should be sucking from the original not a toy na.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by landforeast(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congrats
For those saying you will enjoy the benefit Later. Yes that is true but every body's priority are different. It seems marriage is a very big deal for an African man even when he is about to give birth to Children he can't feed, cloth and give proper education. Please don't be deceived into settling down for marriage if you are not financially fit to do so. It gives me sleepless night any time I see Innocent Children suffering malnutrition, neglect and abandonment all because their parents wanted to get married, make love and have children they have no plans for for. I am not saying you must have money like Dangote but aleast have sustainable sources of income. That is my take, congrats once more OP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by AlphaStyles(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Madam which kind camera una use snap? See as pictures Dy pixelated

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by landforeast(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
phunmydahdah:
Money is not everything my sister, this is one of the reasons why most ladies are single because they are looking for a ready made man, i and my husband got married when we both had nothing but we believed in ourselves and in less than a year you will marvel at what we both achieved.
Don't blame a girl looking for a man who can take good care of her. Nobody came to this world to suffer. Ga ga unu chuba ego
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Americanboy35:

I just don't understand; every day on front page they bring throwback wedding photos of all these politicians and pastors back when they were nobody, still people won't grab that no condition is permanent and they even come here to spew nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by gees101(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
u sound stupid , ur papa for use condom or throw u inside gutter

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Americanboy35: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
midnighter:

I just don't understand; every day on front page they bring throwback wedding photos of all these politicians and pastors back when they were nobody, still people won't grab that no condition is permanent and they even come here to spew nonsense
That's most Nigerians mindset for you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by anonimi: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Liftkid:
lol. how do you want it ? with a knock or hot slap bro

Excellent riposte.
Meanwhile, God bless your marriage bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.