Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders (48136 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Reeb2244: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.
You are a gold digger. You only date, love and get married for a man's money. Olosho.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Cymix: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:
When my ex schoolmates and her course mates showed up

abeg that black asoebi girl on low cut how old is she? is she arraigable?
apart from the bride she is the next beauty queen there
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cymix:

abeg that black asoebi girl on low cut how old is she? is she arraigable? apart from the bride she is the next beauty queen there

She is just 15. my woman's jnr sister

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Liftkid(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
advancedtechng:
So this fine girl been dey this platform with me since and i nor know chaiii, Well, If you would like to control your partner’s WhatsApp chats for life without having his/her phone with you and even if he/she lives far away from you then WhatsApp me and I will send you my tutorial on it for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k to have me do it for you quick. if you need this WhatsApp me 0*8*1*0*5*0*8*2*1*3*6

lol. I brought her here. she doesn't login often. as for the WhatsApp stuff, its not necessary

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Olaolex:
There is God ooo
Mini Militia, One gets confused in this case cheesycheesy @picture
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by shekauvsbuhari: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

There are many ways to make money bro. at 21 I already own a betshop and employed people. now am 24, works from home and am comfortable. You can goto business section and learn domain flipping, by his grace You can get money to execute every of your heart desires
Okay hardworking and sensible little daddy. Congrats for being ahead of ur mates. And pls enlighten me on de domain flipping stuff. I like to learn or maybe do. Cant see it on biz section. Thanks little daddy.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Cymix: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Liftkid:

She is just 15. my woman's jnr sister

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if I request is it bad
Even the word said catch them Young
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cymix:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm if I request is it bad
Even the word said catch them Young

I was waiting to see what you would say when you found out she was a baby

You are a very terrible fellow
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Cymix: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
midnighter:

I was waiting to see what you would say when you found out she was a baby

You are a very terrible fellow

You are a fool
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by midnighter(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cymix:

You are a fool

Lol yes ooo a fool who is seeing you trying to carry a baby ntor

Erere we magba
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Cymix: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
midnighter:

Lol yes ooo a fool who is seeing you trying to carry a baby ntor

Erere we magba

As if you didn't do that
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by OgaBuhari: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
She eats too much, her stomach is too big, tell her to watch it cheesy

Congratulations to you both kiss
[/s]
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by harriet412(f): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Liftkid:
lol. how do you want it ? with a knock or hot slap bro
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wtf is this? Spits*
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Rejoice5000(f): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2019
omokoginimi:
If I talk wetin dey my mind, my account will be deleted by séun
Wetin u wan talk DONT BE JEALOUS
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Rejoice5000(f): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Liftkid:
Our Traditional marriage Held on 23rd November. wish us something

Picture 1 and 2 when she was being prepared

picture 3. when she came out to welcome guests
I Love dis May heavenly father bless ur home ijn Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Wetin u wan talk DONT BE JEALOUS
okay mr rejoice
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Rejoice5000(f): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2019
omokoginimi:
okay mr rejoice
Mrs not Mr biko
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Mrs not Mr biko
okay sir
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Rejoice5000(f): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2019
omokoginimi:
okay sir
Pesin future wife ndo.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Pesin future wife ndo.
who is?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Strech(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2019
MedicH:

May nothing this worth celebration come ur way ur whole life. Senseless brat.
na youth like you dem make people like buhari still they rule us. Smelling pussy.
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Strech(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Strech:
na youth like you dem make people like buhari still they rule us. Smelling pussy.
abeg sori bruh. Dat wasn't meant for you. Na dat useless gal web say Op looks poor. I take it back from you and hive it back to her
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
phunmydahdah:
Money is not everything my sister, this is one of the reasons why most ladies are single because they are looking for a ready made man, i and my husband got married when we both had nothing but we believed in ourselves and in less than a year you will marvel at what we both achieved.
kindly change your dp pls.
tis been long since 2013 undecided
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Gemma52(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2020
citytv:
Wifey look bellyful,, winkcongrats op
grin grin
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Phenomenal16(f): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.
,,,,,,hmmmm
This ur comment strong die
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Evercurious(f): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2020
iamarealman:
The girl looks pregnant. Well, just be careful with life. You are a very young man. Be wise in your decisions

I love this advice..
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2020
tee59:
How much hav u made as old as you are, can u take kia of yur self without the support of a man, i wish!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.