Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45370 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by spiritedtete: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
fcdgrand:
after banging her like two different time, she said i don't have money!!, i ask her does her father have bicycle!!
My nigga, you deserve a cold bottle of Life beer grin

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by ChristmasBells: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.
Why?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by DCmonster: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

I would never understand this riddle grin
Baby I never said so, I only said I would come get you when am ready. But the way that ass of yours is growing, I would come get you ASAP before it outgrows me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
I888:

He has point, though it sound silly. Women generally loss interest in a guy that gives too much.
That's exactly what most men don't understand.

8 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
paix:
My Ex left because she found a manager with an official car; although he was a married man with children, the guy later left her. She got herself another married man and got married to him as a second wife. The marriage did not last 2 years, they broke up. She's there somewhere hanging. I am happily married with 4 children by God's grace.
wawuu

5 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rasmega:

Because of her face or whay? undecided
her boyfriends go away just after the first sex

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
chigoizie7:

Those statements comes only when his initial intentions was never to be serious with you, but just to chop and clean mouth, but the partner turned out to be a good person, they just do not know how to break things off, I mean, they have chopped the chop na, na to move on to another chop.

I once dated two women at the same time, I wasn’t proud I did that. The both of them knew I was with both of them. I now resolved in my mind that, I give myself 3 months to break up with one and continue with one. My dear, that 3 months, I was waiting for any of them to misbehave so that I will use it as an excuse to break up, could you believe that in that 3 months, none of them did, instead they became so loving and caring and tolerating, I did everything to get a negative vibe from any of them, none. That is when the line will come up, “ it is not you, it is me”. I had to break up with both of them eventually, it wasn’t easy as neither wants to leave. I nearly ran mad.i was about writing my finals then, my head full, ee wan scatter. Since that day, I realized that being with two women is and will always be my greatest undoing. I resolved never to in my entire life.

But I knew that that time, it wasn’t because they couldn’t live without me, it was a rival thing between women, both of them wanted to win. One even told me that even if I eventually chose her, that she was gonna still leave me, we still friends though, funny enough , both ladies later became friends, till today, they call themselves co wives.

Rubbish and nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by ojibole(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
She said she wanted to get married but I wasn't ready. 2years later I'm married and she's still single

31 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Rubbish and nonsense.

Na you sabi

8 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Abortedfetus(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mine is d worst ever.
I work in an oil company,
Been dating dis girl for 7 years but we started having sex 2018.
Told her we gonna get married after her youth service which will be through by 2021 ending.
By then I would have saved enough money to give her a comfortable life.
Out of the blues she just called me one day that there is someone that is really interested in marrying her and that she went to the hospital and was told she has fibriod and d only solution is for her to get pregnant and have a child.
I don't want a child out of wedlock as I already have one.
She said she can't wait till the time I gave her.
I wished her well in her new endeavor.
Dat's all.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
autonomous22:
my girl just break up with me some days ago... She didn't give me any reasons... I was shocked and surprised coz we Neva had any quarrel. .

But am happy shaa... Some break up are worth to b celebrated....
So you were dying in silence since? Why didn't you speak up?

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Jeremy1234: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
prinxemmanuel:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and then they come up with a flimsy excuse as to why the relationship needs to end?

My ex's reason was that "you're now a hustler".

Dammit not everyone can have a white collar job lol

Let's talk about it. Keep them rolling in

Anyone who stays in asaba and knows where I can get a bus going to lagos?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Louisboy22(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm 30 plus and i have never had a break up with any girl

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by JayPeeOham: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Before any girl will think of breaking up I tend to see it coming, so I rather do the break up...(u can call it Fear of Rejection)...lol

And I always do it in a way that won't hurt either of us..... before you know it, we just drift apart and everyone to your tent oh Israel grin

However, my male folks later told me "it's against the guy code to break up with a girl it's better u just avoid her and allow things to just fall apart naturally"...Guys is this true?...lol

The only girl who ever broke up with me did coz...

Dude's a virgin grin

....and that was in 2014! shocked

Never had a girl with the courage to break up with Dude before and after her!tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
her boyfriends go away just after the first sex
Lol...damn, I hate boring girls.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrDoGood(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.

Pls kneel down let me pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
fcdgrand:
after banging her like two different time, she said i don't have money!!, i ask her does her father have bicycle!!
My friend, you're a little bit too harsh on her. Women want comfort, would you want her to experience what her mother experienced? She wanted to break the circle of poverty in their family.

14 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by shaw2(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pregnancy prank

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cuccitini:
She say am not the kinda of guy she need in her life that am too gentle nd linear that she need a man she would fear and b intimidate her. behold she is now dating Mayweather jr

You should have integrated yourself twice so you'd become a cubic polynomial na angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Femeto: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

I would never understand this riddle grin
That's from Chris Brown - Good bye.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by CashDiMkpa: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
1. It appears you are not ready to settle down so I have to move on.
2. You are not caring
3. Your friends are more important to you than me
4. My heart is too fragile and i dont want anybody to break it
5. Complete silence (maybe for the fun of breaking up with me)

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Coldie(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
That I don't care.

I am not the kind of guy that likes calling people she didn't understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:

wawuu
Yes o, my dear.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by bs81(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
IbadanNews:
Mine was not an ex.... just a very closed friend. She was going to get married but never knew how she was going to stop the relationship.

Next thing was... girl just found one flimsy excuse .... bla bla bla... just discovered she blocked me on Whatsapp, Fbk... I was so shocked.

After about two months into her marriage... the woman now sent me text to remove her from my data share.... oops!....

But one thing be say.... she no fit forget me.
Base on the last sentence, e b like say u chop d contos roughly ooo

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..

Your mother is a diamond. Women like her are rare these days

21 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
JayPeeOham:
Before any girl will think of breaking up I tend to see it coming, so I rather do the break up...(u can call it Fear of Rejection)...lol

And I always do it in a way that won't hurt either of us..... before you know it, we just drift apart and everyone to your tent oh Israel grin

However, my male folks later told me "it's against the guy code to break up with a girl it's better u just avoid her and allow things to just fall apart naturally"...Guys is this true?...lol

The only girl who ever broke up with me did coz...

Dude's a virgin grin

....and that was in 2014! shocked

Never had a girl with the courage to break up with Dude before and after her!tongue

That bro code of not breaking up with girls is somehow cool, I mean, because the break up wasn’t defined , you can always come back anytime with a flimsy excuse to continue knacking her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Indispensable85(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
She said she don't enjoy the way I fvck her undecided that I am not aggressive with her, and also I doesn't give her tonguenado.

So she said we're done just thank God sha because I can't cope doing 3-4 rounds b4 daybreak

The world is indeed a very funny place.My girl doesn't like being fvckd hard.She'll always tell me to go gently, thats d way she enjoys it.I went hard with her sometime last month that was the last time I saw her till now.I've been begging her since then to forgive me.Thank God she finally promised to come around next week.

8 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by drizzypat: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
lets just take a break,i need to settle on my personal issues

i pleaded then sha(bois can stupid for love) ..now i have found my main woman
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ajibel(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hers was about tribe. That her people won't allow her to marry a Yoruba guy cry

She's Igbo, from Imo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.