Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45471 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
sex with you will be boring
Seen... Next

19 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Seen... Next
I am not the reason why they run away before it starts grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Danzakidakura(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

What's your business with my sex life?
dear its like this one pain you well well ?

16 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Albinoworwor: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2019
I have not been happy with u undecided undecided undecided it broke my world

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Peer pressure turned her to a runs girl. Girl wey her papa hold enough money, and na only child she be ooh, but Dubai turned her 2nd home, I told her once to stop it, she no gree, me , I leave am. We still friends though.

6 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
chichimezie:
He said I was always getting angry and he cud not take it anymore

Do you think you get angry easily?

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
After 4 years , dude said he had trust issues...he was trained by his father not to trust women.He also said even if he gives me the whole world I won't be satisfied.....After telling his friends that I don't like demanding and the idiots told him I'll be over demanding after marriage..

Maybe you will
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2019
chigoizie7:

Maybe you will
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

I would never understand this riddle grin

Those statements comes only when his initial intentions was never to be serious with you, but just to chop and clean mouth, but the partner turned out to be a good person, they just do not know how to break things off, I mean, they have chopped the chop na, na to move on to another chop.

I once dated two women at the same time, I wasn’t proud I did that. The both of them knew I was with both of them. I now resolved in my mind that, I give myself 3 months to break up with one and continue with one. My dear, that 3 months, I was waiting for any of them to misbehave so that I will use it as an excuse to break up, could you believe that in that 3 months, none of them did, instead they became so loving and caring and tolerating, I did everything to get a negative vibe from any of them, none. That is when the line will come up, “ it is not you, it is me”. I had to break up with both of them eventually, it wasn’t easy as neither wants to leave. I nearly ran mad.i was about writing my finals then, my head full, ee wan scatter. Since that day, I realized that being with two women is and will always be my greatest undoing. I resolved never to in my entire life.

But I knew that that time, it wasn’t because they couldn’t live without me, it was a rival thing between women, both of them wanted to win. One even told me that even if I eventually chose her, that she was gonna still leave me, we still friends though, funny enough , both ladies later became friends, till today, they call themselves co wives.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..

Wow, so good girls like you still Dey. Rare. Keep it up.

If it is true ooh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by tchidi066(f): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2019
D idiot was like how i wish you are from Imo or any of the other Igbo states, you're really a nice girl but i don't like anambra girls...they don't make good homes blablabla, we went on with the relationship but i gave myself sense, ended everything, am too young to start having emotional stress, he should go and marry his Imo girls, funny enough he called recently n i was very casual, don't wanna give him any ideas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2019
KiidaACE:
Lol.. They always call me names in their texts or letters..
What have I not been called olorun angry
Psychopath,sociopath, narcissist, vile, wicked..
Lord knows I've always been misunderstood my entire life angry.
Never care anyway.. Hope they're happy wherever they are..

You have to care ooh,
If different people can see you in such light, and on different occasions,then you need to ask yourself a question.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by vanhelsing1(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Lindaa97:
We never got to the main stage of the relationship b4 baba tell me say if he would end up marrying me he must love me less, that he loves me too much.
I was like are you making sense at all??
Ma dear Linda.....
Don't work urself up....he is looking for a way out,so he came up WT dat nonsensical and trivial excuse!!!!!
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by buywpbundles: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Came to watch
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by noble2faith(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.

Shall we?

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by autonomous22: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2019
my girl just break up with me some days ago... She didn't give me any reasons... I was shocked and surprised coz we Neva had any quarrel. .

But am happy shaa... Some break up are worth to b celebrated....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by merryossai(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2019
I've not been in any, just here to read comment.
Gather here if u are here to read comment.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by SpyAC(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.
wished to experience one with u

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Come to think of it, i was always the one to do the break up ,one was a cheat and the other just died and faded away due to distance and i didn't bother to revive it cos i just knew it will be a waste of time if he didn't put in effort to keep in touch in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by helinues: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2019
We break up with them instead

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Starboytwo(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Lindaa97:
We never got to the main stage of the relationship b4 baba tell me say if he would end up marrying me he must love me less, that he loves me too much.
I was like are you making sense at all??
I can't stop laughing mehn...
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by cRobo: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Eyaa and I had good plans for you

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by noble2faith(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
After 4 years , dude said he had trust issues...he was trained by his father not to trust women.He also said even if he gives me the whole world I won't be satisfied.....After telling his friends that I don't like demanding and the idiots told him I'll be over demanding after marriage..

Kankasúntàya!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Strech(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2019
That she does not want to go to early grave.because of my big and long Jonny.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Topmaike007(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
She said she don't enjoy the way I fvck her undecided that I am not aggressive with her, and also I doesn't give her tonguenado.

So she said we're done just thank God sha because I can't cope doing 3-4 rounds b4 daybreak

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by KanuSE: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Amazing wink
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Kenoxman(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
Same here. Maybe everything is not for everyone anyway.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by dangoteinlaw: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2019
KiidaACE:
Lol.. They always call me names in their texts or letters..
What have I not been called olorun angry
Psychopath,sociopath, narcissist, vile, wicked..
Lord knows I've always been misunderstood my entire life angry.
Never care anyway.. Hope they're happy wherever they are..
that makes us two lol. My last one said I have no orientation on taking care of women lmao just coz I refused to send her 1k card. Good riddance

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
The devil he knows is better than the angel he doesn't know, I was too broke, love ain't enough.

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Jasen1(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2019
That she love a man that beats her
And I too like to stay indoor
She likes going out every weekend

So I withdraw

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2019
chichimezie:
He said I was always getting angry and he cud not take it anymore
The is the exact reasons my gf broke up with me last month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.