Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45489 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by odikomo1(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2019
MrCEO69:

This one he is trying to help? Is he superman? Hope that is what he wants else he will start using it against her..

Easy! Its Horatian Satire!
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hmmm...see monitoring spirit���
Iet me tell you and everyone who cares to listen, I'm scared of men!

A little about me and I'm going to be sincere.

I was brought up in a good Christian home. Where you're taught to keep yourself for your husband. So all through my secondary I didn't date anyone.
It was years after secondary school before I went to college I said ok let me have a serious guy. I did and that was when I got disvirgined with hopes he would marry me but he messed up and that was it! For 3 years I went into withdrawal mode and never trusted men again. After a while I tried again in 2013, along the line a rich young pastor came but because I was with this poor guy I really loved, I told the pastor off ( he's married and relocated to The abroad now�) and this poor guy too messed up am I told him off too.

Now, since then other guys have been coming but ive never really seen one I feel for the way I felt for my first and last guy so I dont even give them the chance cos I dont like leading someone on knowing I dont feel anything for them. And i dont like forcing myself to love reason when the short man came briedfly, I wasn't bothered when he left.

Another thing is, I realise im more at peace without a relationship than when I was into one cos while in it, I'm always restless cos I'll be like, whats the other person doing that he shouldn't be doing and this silly things you worry about but when theres none, I have nothing to worry about and the days keep passing without really realising time is going but what can I do? Go pull a man to come and marry me?, or start going to clubs? which I never did and will never do.

What will be will be.

*laughs* there's this HM in one of the schools I teach, she'll always call me to her office and say, miss...you're beautiful, what really is the problem? Get someone now that you're still shinning and all that. And I'll be like what the hell hmhmhm.� she even tried talking me on tuesday again into warming up to the head teacher that the guy is a first class graduate bla, bla bla..hahahaaa... I'm not interested. When I see what I want, I'll know.

To cap it all up, I think the problem here is that I'm stuck with my ex like iv not been able to let go after I told him off. Though he's married but I still love him. I know with the right person, I'll get over him.

Like I said earlier, I'm scared of the kind of men we have these days so I'm waiting on God to do His thing. So dont be surprised. A lot has happened but most importantly I'm at peace with God and myself and will definitely find the right person soon.

Just had to let this out so all who have seen my age would stop worrying for me. I'm cool�. No worries cos Baba God gat my back anytime any day and he'll make things beautiful in His time. I can't come and kee myself�

Gracias.
Awwww, you will meet the right person at the right time. I'm so touched

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Awwww, you will meet the right person at the right time. I'm so touched

Amen.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
That my man is too big for her
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrCEO69(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2019
odikomo1:

Easy! Its Horatian Satire!
Ur friend or u?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Kbs468(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Adasun:
what do u mean by sexual familiarity?
Sexual familiarity means we had sex several times outside of marriage.

We had sex so many times when we are not married as husband and wife
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by odikomo1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
MrCEO69:

Ur friend or u?

My statement is Horatian satire! smiley
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by moorevic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Divinelady:
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..
Maybe forming a team would lessen the workload.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by moorevic(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
bellina715:
He broke up with me just because I gained admission to school
He did well biko.....

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Just2endowed2(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
moorevic:

He did well biko.....
If your babe gets admission, just brace yourself for impact because high institutions can change even the pope. For ladies mostly there are turbulent pressures from guys { handsome and smooth talkers} its all a matter of time before he or she gives in.

My babe got admission this year and at first she tried fading them off but along the line she now craving for them.
She came back sometime in June and i went through her whats app and saw some chats that nearly gave me a heart attack. Told the guy that if he doesn't want her that he could go by the way there are many fishes in the river Her words exactly.
Second semester i found out guys now sleeps over in her room. Deleted one of the guys number and she changed the name from Isaac to Ezekiel. Funny enough i told next will be Jeremiah.
I've counted my lost and within me i've moved on, not getting another gf but improving my life. I can't keep wasting my time for someone else.

Freedom

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.