Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45419 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Indispensable85(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonroxyII:
If I sensed a girl is gonna break up with me , I just withdraw all my attention and care .... This usually drag the about to end relationship more and if she keeps complaining , I will just say "I'm sorry , I'm pretty busy ... I will get back to u" .... I will never get back .... at this point, if there is another guy, That one will be playing his A game while me will be playing my Z game .... She will definitely leave for A ... I will move on with my life without hurting anybody!!

Lol.... bad boy.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Annie001:

Is her father knacking her?
Common sense

Didn’t she enjoy the knacks?

5 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by shogsman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Keenmind2019:

You dey find babe here talk true cheesy

Busybody

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by poweredcom(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
That I always bang olosho ...meanwhile I don't trust her she may be an olosho

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:
No babe has broken up with me yet. I remember breaking up with one babe on valentines day. We exchanged valentines gift then I broke up with her on the spot. That was the first day I saw a girl kneel on the road with tears in her eyes. In fact she begged me to cheat on her but not leave her. Damn! I have never felt helpless but I just couldn't help myself but go through with the breakup. Anyway, she is now with the daughters of Jezebel (runs girls).

what was your reason for the break-up? What was her offense?

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Mobree: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:
No babe has broken up with me yet. I remember breaking up with one babe on valentines day. We exchanged valentines gift then I broke up with her on the spot. That was the first day I saw a girl kneel on the road with tears in her eyes. In fact she begged me to cheat on her but not leave her. Damn! I have never felt helpless but I just couldn't help myself but go through with the breakup. Anyway, she is now with the daughters of Jezebel (runs girls).

Hmmmmm... You know, I personally think people are a product of their experiences. Who knows if the break up drove her to becoming a "runs girl"

7 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

Some guys don't have sense o! Guys are looking for sincere ladies these days they didn't get, this one had one he's just doing anyhow. Was it a crime you committed by coming clean?

How was she sincere biko?

She has been lieing to him from the onset. She only told him the truth when she knew she couldn’t hide it anymore, she knew that he is bound to find out soon. Trust me, that her lies, lasted for years. If you can lie to your boyfriend of many months about something as flimsy as the course you are reading in school for many months, tell me why he should trust her again with serious issues.

9 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by biuty20: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
After four years in relationship, he said his mum does not like me!!!

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MusaDanladi1: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
chigoizie7:

How was she sincere biko?

She has been lieing to him from the onset. She only told him the truth when she knew she couldn’t hide it anymore, she knew that he is bound to find out soon. Trust me, that her lies, lasted for years. If you can lie to your boyfriend of many months about something as flimsy as the course you are reading in school for many months, tell me why he should trust her again with serious issues.
I get your main point man but what If she didn't tell him at all and she decided to keep it to herself and he heard it from a third party which one would have been worse?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by jaymorgan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.
Same with me
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Minjim: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
We don't worship at the same church

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Mobree: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonroxyII:
If I sensed a girl is gonna break up with me , I just withdraw all my attention and care .... This usually drag the about to end relationship more and if she keeps complaining , I will just say "I'm sorry , I'm pretty busy ... I will get back to u" .... I will never get back .... at this point, if there is another guy, That one will be playing his A game while me will be playing my Z game .... She will definitely leave for A ... I will move on with my life without hurting anybody!!

Looool

What if it was her period causing her mood to swing when you thought she didn't want you anymore? What if she had issues or whatever? What if she was a sincere girl going through some bad times? You just assume and let go abi? Koda ooooo undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
I just went ghost on her when I started suspecting she's cheating with constant quarrels. After few months of taking a break,we met and made it official. We then kissed for a long time but when I tried to take it further, she told me "Nope, no more access". But we both know sey that one na just talk cheesy I am just happy we ended it mutually. Okafor'z Law..

Another one was angry and said " Maybe we should just end this. I am tired of your lies and deceit". She later came back to apologise, that her anger took the best of her. I told her "no problem but I took your words serious and it is done". I actually ended it because I read a text from her Ex saying he misses her and wants them to hookup once again. Her response wasn't like one who'd gotten over him yet. I was in another state, so I knew they were bound to hookup, no matter how she assured me she wasn't going to try it. I don't take chances on things like this. I like being ahead. Every flag that isn't white is a red flag to me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by DonroxyII: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
She complains of me Not too religious and Excessively Romantic (She likes my Yumyum but she would prefer it in a marriage) .... she said we should kukuma wed and I shd continue my MuahMuahMuah in a marital environment ..... But I wasn't a man enough for marriage and I said I wasn't ready ....

She told me about another dude more better(Financial) than me who is ready and I bade her farewell .... she complains why would I just said that , won't I fight for love .... I told her if she is still looking elsewhere , maybe elsewhere is better than here !!

I remember Poloma and Diego (When you are mine) and I don't want my life to be like that (Jack and Rose in Titanic) .... I don't like fighting for what I am not sure I'm gonna win nor be messed by Love ... Let me take my "L" jeje and swerve earlier ........ No give me Heart attack at this present stage of my life grin ..... But she was my best girl sha, hope another better girl will come !!

The Dude she left me for later dropped her (I knew he would, her vex no be here, If she sees A, U must see A grin ) ........ Heard she is now working in OAU as Med Doc while We still single here ooo , Rocking ICAN after Masters !! .... If she never marry and I'm ready, Ama go carry my babe back no time grin

17 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by jaymorgan(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cuccitini:
She say am not the kinda of guy she need in her life that am too gentle nd linear that she need a man she would fear and b intimidate her. behold she is now dating Mayweather jr
How could you have intimidated her if you love her. Most girls doesn't know what love is.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
MusaDanladi1:

I get your main point man but what If she didn't tell him at all and she decided to keep it to herself and he heard it from a third party which one would have been worse?

If she didn’t tell him at all, he must still find out.

How do you intend to hide the fact that you are reading law, when in the actual sense, na social studies you de read?

There are things you don’t have to lie about, no matter what.

Whatever you are saying, doesn’t still justify that she lied to him.

9 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Injiggerwolf(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Backup purposes
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
prinxemmanuel:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and then they come up with a flimsy excuse as to why the relationship needs to end?

My ex's reason was that "you're now a hustler".

Dammit not everyone can have a white collar job lol

Let's talk about it. Keep them rolling in

One was when I met this overage man, didnt really like him but because he speaks well, was neat, told me he uses 40k perfume then in 2013 and I was still kinda smally, I fell. So I was trying to like his person cos he's a short man but very neat. So I said I can force the likeness.

One day I was going through his Facebook page and saw where commented on a girls photo he said was his ex.
I called him and asked if he still loves this girl, and the next thing this man said I should forget about us and the marriage talks hahahaaa.... That he doesn't want someone that will not give him peace of mind.���. Na so I switched phone. Didn't even bother to ask him anything. See me o person wen I no love.

Since then ive been the one calling off the relationship. The last one, I told him off cos i was scared of the way he sleeps around.
I just called him up one day and asked him when was the last time he went for test and he said they do it every month or so cos he was into hospitality then works in a hotel. He called me madam Kofo and I dropped and never called him again.

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by autonomous22: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rasmega:

So you were dying in silence since? Why didn't you speak up?

I Neva wanted to b d one who will pronounce d break up... I no wan make dem say men na heart breakers...

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Make I manage this small piece of land.

Will be right back.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by DonroxyII: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Indispensable85:

The world is indeed a very funny place.My girl doesn't like being fvckd hard.She'll always tell me to go gently, thats d way she enjoys it.I went hard with her sometime last month that was the last time I saw her till now.I've been begging her since then to forgive me.Thank God she finally promised to come around next week.
I once did this bro .... First time and last time in my life A woman went frenzy and wild like being possessed ..... ... She was like waiting I pour on her body , she was behaving janjawee up n down, running helter n skelter ... I nearly began to cry say e don be 4 me when another brain sense me say na Konji enter her brain box.... I just carried her and tumyum away .... after she calmed down .... she got to her house and sent a break up message.... ... My best friend, God bless u baby wherever you are !!

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Mobree: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Guy came to my hostel(2016) the day before he was to go for NYSC. He solemnly told me that his family, who I hadn't met then, didn't like me. You know that hurt that defies tears? The one that just cripples you from the inside... That is what I felt.

Toor, me I said "Okay", saw him off and proceeded to my room to watch movies all night. It was few weeks to my final exams and project defense. I aced both tho cos I had learnt early enough never to mix "Boy" with "Book".

He had his introduction recently. I wish him a good life loool. grin grin .

The end!

9 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by dangoteinlaw: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
KiidaACE:

Lol exactly bro.. Making a mountain out of a mole hill all the damn time.. Little things that shouldn't cause problems and when you're a guy that outrightly refuse to bend to their rules or their version of what a Perfect relationship should look like, booom; you get labeled a narcissist or a psychopath..
So lazy to plant any fvcks though so I can't harvest any to give angry.
as in eh, these girls are so used to taking boys as fools. It's almost like it's a tradition for any girl to not work but rather sit and wait for a fool to foot all their bills. You even hear words like "how much have u spent on me, I am worth more than that". How are u worth more than that? Coz u have a hole in btw ur legs?? My brother I just tire.

14 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
DonroxyII:
I once did this bro .... First time and last time in my life A woman went frenzy and wild like being possessed ..... ... She was like waiting I pour on her body , she was behaving janjawee up n down, running helter n skelter ... I nearly began to cry say e don be 4 me when another brain sense me say na Konji enter her brain box.... I just carried her and tumyum away .... after she calmed down .... she got to her house and sent a break up message.... ... My best friend, God bless u baby wherever you are !!

Eyaaaa..... it's like you truly loved her.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Mine is d worst ever.
I work in an oil company,
Been dating dis girl for 7 years but we started having sex 2018.
Told her we gonna get married after her youth service which will be through by 2021 ending.
By then I would have saved enough money to give her a comfortable life.
Out of the blues she just called me one day that there is someone that is really interested in marrying her and that she went to the hospital and was told she has fibriod and d only solution is for her to get pregnant and have a child.
I don't want a child out of wedlock as I already have one.
She said she can't wait till the time I gave her.
I wished her well in her new endeavor.
Dat's all.
U painted this lady bad but she isn't.
She is using her sense not emotions.
U are even the bad one

U were dating her as well as banging another person and have a child as an evidence to that.

U said u are working in oil company and she will wanna marry in 2 yrs time, she had a medical emergency. Why not shift the marriage forward if u actually love her? If she now say no, that means she is the bad one.
U just want everything to go your way.
Fibroid has made many women childless and they are always adviced to get pregnant early before it gets bigger. U are selfish

9 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by DonroxyII: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
poweredcom:
That I always bang olosho ...meanwhile I don't trust her she may be an olosho
King Olosho grin .. Na only Gawd fit help say u no go marry Olosho self !
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Blessings4me(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
She was a single mother when I met her then, after a year and few months, she called to say that her baby papa is back begging her... Na so she take pack her load go. Unfortunately for her the guy don give one of her colleague belle.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by ArticleBeast: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lindaa97:

You must be so proud of yourself right grin
Understanding is important. It was one decision I still regret till date tho...
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by DonroxyII: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mobree:

Looool

What if it was her period causing her mood to swing when you thought she didn't want you anymore? What if she had issues or whatever? What if she was a sincere girl going through some bad times? You just assume and let go abi? Koda ooooo undecided
There will definitely be a build up ... maximum days for period is 5-7days ... Issues usually last for months/Weeks .... when a lady keep complaining you lack something she mostly desire in a man , Trust me .... Immediately she sees a man that has such quality, she might port ...... If she now sees another thing in the other dude that she can't cope with , she will port back grin .... or calculate her next move !!

No time for Confusionism bro !!

7 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by ArticleBeast: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
SmellingAnus:
what was your reason for the break-up? What was her offense?
Let's just say I dunno what happened. Like my village people overwhelmed me. I felt she was too clingy, sucking my space... I regret it tho but I can't see myself as the reason because she dated like 4 guys after me
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by ArticleBeast: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Annie001:

Are you happy now?
Nonsense undecided
Yes, I'm always happy. I never led her to runs because she dated 4 guys after me even an International footballer that featured in one of the Nations Cup

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by DonroxyII: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

One was when I met this overage man, didnt really like him but because he speaks well, was neat, told me he uses 40k perfume then in 2013 and I was still kinda smally, I fell. So I was trying to like his person cos he's a short man but very neat. So I said I can force the likeness.

One day I was going through his Facebook page and saw where commented on a girls photo he said was his ex.
I called him and asked if he still loves this girl, and the next thing this man said I should forget about us and the marriage talks hahahaaa.... That he doesn't want someone that will not give him peace of mind.���. Na so I switched phone. Didn't even bother to ask him anything. See me o person wen I no love.

Since then ive been the one calling off the relationship. The last one, I told him off cos i was scared of the way he sleeps around.
I just called him up one day and asked him when was the last time he went for test and he said they do it every month or so cos he was into hospitality then works in a hotel. He called me madam Kofo and I dropped and never called him again.
Ha-Ha .... una dey drop anything o !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.