Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45427 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Sniperwallace07(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2019
Cuccitini:
She say am not the kinda of guy she need in her life that am too gentle nd linear that she need a man she would fear and b intimidate her. behold she is now dating Mayweather jr

Let the Mayweather remit Her to Anthony Joshua, so the ministry can progress... Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by GeneralPula: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
I don forget the reason! angry
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Trailblazer93: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
To be honest no girl has broken up with me YET... I just get tired of them after a while cuz they are always clingy and I really value my space. The only geh dat I didn't break up with, was the one I met during my NYSC. We just parted peacefully... We are still best of friends. She sent me a text on Sunday that she dreamt about me my body was sweeten� mhe... She has someone by the way...

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Hamzaay(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
I just got a break-up message from my gf rn

20 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Lindaa97:
We never got to the main stage of the relationship b4 baba tell me say if he would end up marrying me he must love me less, that he loves me too much.
I was like are you making sense at all??
But it would have made sense to you, if it were Adenugas or Dangote's nephew.

Nigeria girls. I fear una pass satan

5 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by SmartyPants(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..

Ur type is truly rare!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Buffalo2(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2019
U are too popular even among ladies so I don't know who is who jare grin
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Anny505:
She told me am too good for her, that she doesn't deserve me. embarassed

That can actually happen . Like when you feel he deserves better because you know you don't have the qualities that compliments him ,

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by bs81(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2019
The flimsy excuse the ingrate, who I fought hard to give admission and encouraged in lowest point of life, told me that the dad says she should not marry from Delta, that she should marry an Akwa Ibom man where she's from. Later I found out that one doctor in UCTH calabar was knacking her.

8 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Spactacle(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2019
That her pastor said I won't make a good husband.
She left me oo. Now she's still single. shocked shocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by fcdgrand(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2019
after banging her like two different time, she said i don't have money!!, i ask her does her father have bicycle!!

35 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by GeneralPula: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Hamzaay:

Eeeyaaaah!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
After 4 years , dude said he had trust issues...he was trained by his father not to trust women.He also said even if he gives me the whole world I won't be satisfied.....After telling his friends that I don't like demanding and the idiots told him I'll be over demanding after marriage..
And the idiots didn't know that you are divine and won't demand.

5 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by IbadanNews: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Mine was not an ex.... just a very closed friend. She was going to get married but never knew how she was going to stop the relationship.

Next thing was... girl just found one flimsy excuse .... bla bla bla... just discovered she blocked me on Whatsapp, Fbk... I was so shocked.

After about two months into her marriage... the woman now sent me text to remove her from my data share.... oops!....

But one thing be say.... she no fit forget me.

7 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Bola4boy(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2019
tchidi066:
D idiot was like how i wish you are from Imo or any of the other Igbo states, you're really a nice girl but i don't like anambra girls...they don't make good homes blablabla, we went on with the relationship but i gave myself sense, ended everything, am too young to start having emotional stress, he should go and marry his Imo girls, funny enough he called recently n i was very casual, don't wanna give him any ideas
I'll like to meet you dear, I reside in ibadan

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by deeva1: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2019
She said am loving and caring but can't handle her very well on bed

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2019
My Ex left because she found a manager with an official car; although he was a married man with children, the guy later left her. She got herself another married man and got married to him as a second wife. The marriage did not last 2 years, they broke up. She's there somewhere hanging. I am happily married with 4 children by God's grace.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
sex with you will be boring
Because of her face or whay? undecided
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Spactacle(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Hamzaay:

Damn!!!

6 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Bola4boy(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Bola4boy:
I'll like to meet you dear, I reside in ibadan
error not you
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
deeva1:
This hurts cry embarassed sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
fcdgrand:
after banging her like two different time, she said i don't have money!!, i ask her does her father have bicycle!!

Apparently, you didn’t fuuucck her well.

She still would have been with you if the dickking was good.

5 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Babaalajo(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
I don't have an ex grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by depopson: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
First ex said I had low self esteem, Second said people like me get fat after childbirth.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by I888(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Lindaa97:
We never got to the main stage of the relationship b4 baba tell me say if he would end up marrying me he must love me less, that he loves me too much.
I was like are you making sense at all??

He has point, though it sound silly. Women generally loss interest in a guy that gives too much.

13 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2019
deeva1:
That's sad. Better work on your lapses now before another woman will say the same to you.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by mickeymimi: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
some pple do it in a nice way to get off the hook by saying

"I'dont think am good enough for you.. it feels as if am holding you back in life .. so it will be unfair to continue...

my conscience is pricking me.... I cant hold on to you... cos am planning to leave the country.

The worst I have heard is .." oh I have this calling in my life .. so am off to a bible school....I need to put my creator first ... sorry it has to end this way but I will be praying for you. grin..

10 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
GeneralPula:

Eeeyaaaah!
. sorry o
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by QueenMarvella(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
We just stopped talking to each other because I don't see any reason why I should be the only one making efforts in the relationship.
And he told me that he has trust issues,he finds it hard to love someone completely,blah blah blah,and then I realized he can't give out what he does not have(LOVE,CARE e.t.c.)
And we both moved on, Simple as that.

9 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by TinaG(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Genotype issues

10 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Bola4boy(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Divinelady:
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..
whao, I'll love meet you, I reside in Ibadan as well

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Timileyin1234(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2019
I don give my girlfriend so many excuses. The geh no gree grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.