Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76230 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dalass(f): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
The marriage probably crashed because the guy already has a certain lifestyle which was comfortable enough for him to have remained single for that long. He probably married a young girl or even matured lady who he will be bossing upandan. Don't touch this/ I don't do my things that way/ who are you to want to know movements... I've been like this for many years and did fine without you. ......out she goes! grin

14 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by monichannel: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
That's not up to the wedding budget of people.

If we check well now you fit no get up to 40k for account. Even 400million is not up to some people's wedding budget, whereas some people wedded with less than 200k this year.

You hang your bag according to your size.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
olabrinks:
So so true. I think the perfect age for marriage for guys is 28-36. Anything above that is pushing it, and you start becoming too picky and cautious.
Even 36 is pushing it. 25-28 is just about ok. Anything less and a man is not financially or emotionally ready. Anything more and a man is getting too full of the single life and gradually developing 'marriage-destroying' habits that will be more and more difficult to stop the older he grows.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Prompto: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Never knew Jazzy was living from hand to mouth.

RonaldoVido:

Having a car and a house doesn't even mean a man has enough money to feed himself..

In Nigeria, many people are living on hand to mouth except you have basic salary..

I know people who live in their own duplexes, living on hand to mouth. Forget what you see..

Many pockets are DRY.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Both of them where never really prepared for the challenges involved in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by safarigirl(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
everyone clock is ticking. I can tell you how it goes.
Moreover approaching Nigeria girl of this days eh. They look more aggressive when talking to them.
I won’t know I am 38 years old except I tell you, sister my clock is not ticking o, I am so handsome to the extend that if I walk pass group of opposite sex they always look me twice.
So I have all it takes to wait for my queen to arrive.
all of this is superficial.

Omashola is a prime example of how being single for too long can mess with your head.

You are all these things and you can't seem to find a woman that can tick all the right options in your box? It is well. I wish you luck in awaiting this elusive queen of yours.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by emkz: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

Bro, that she's working class does not mean she'd make a good wife oh. I think it is best to marry a woman who is sensible, reasonably matured and have shared goals with you. A jobless but sensible and industrous woman can help you gain at least 500k from your 4 million while a jobful and senseless woman can reduce your 4 million to bag of regrets. My sister was jobless but industrous. She helped a woman she was running errands for to start a profitable business that she's been running for almost 30 years now! Be on the look out and pray to find your own wife.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
spencekat:
But many people have wedded with less than that in their accounts.

I agreed with you and Dannybrasky 100%.

On my reception alone, I was stupid enough to spend over 5M of my personal funds. Yet, some people were telling me they didn't eat.

He just shouldn't relax and feel rich cos he has 4M. In fact, he shouldn't spend the money on wedding, he should put it in business.

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Mac2016(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
okomile:
Inpatient!

grin grin
Is this an English word? Or are you a German?

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?

All these news are simply nothing but a facade, mirage and coward attempt to justify your lack of readiness, indecision and immaturity in taking up decisive marriagtal responsibility and pure attempt at propagating the usual overbeated fear/scare syndrome that your materialistic Nollywood stars have made you to believe through their lack of discipline and promiscuous lifestyles openly displayed on the social medias.

Guy, this is a failed attempt at justifying your lack of indiscision at getting married. There are many role models around you with successful marriagtal lives that can inspire you.learn something from those and stop displaying fear over nothing. Na your choice, if you marry or if you no wan marry. Na your decision. Make it and stop using someone's failed attempt at marriage as a basis of promoting fears.

9 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by zibya: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jantamanta1:
omenka wey never marry due to impotency nko?
All this following Omenka around simply because he refused to succumb to your blackmail and give you money. You're really pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Christmasdon(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Just asked those couples whose union failed. you will descover they have no tangible reason whatsoever as to what led to the marriage failure.
It will be doing them what exactly did really happened.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cuteamigo1:
exactly how I am feeling right now. And am just 28. Lol
Get married. I know it's difficult to get a good woman, but they do exist somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Maski87: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Am sure he was cheating, my dad is 75 and still cheating

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
That's not up to the wedding budget of people.
when you say 4m isn’t money shows that you are kinder broke. Do you know what 4m can do for you? Okay you wan marry show the world that you have arrived? After the 4m marriage you will start begging from hand to mouth? Guy be wise, it’s almost 2020

15 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Jgoldie: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
God knows I hate stingy men....if you are stingy while dating,you will definitely be stingy while married...

Oops what do I know

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Edusouls(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
The end of days is here live, the center can't hold anymore everything is going south, in 15 years from now divorce rate would be explosive, poverty explosive, crime explosive earth would gradually become uninhabitable

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Mutemenot(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Marriage requires alot of patients, no marriage is perfect but some can t be managed anyway . I have a friend who's own has bn crashing from third week of the marriage, it's 5th month yet they haven't spend two weeks without quarrel

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Bwoodlt: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
okomile:
Inpatient!

grin grin

At 40 something?! grin
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Godhatesodomy: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by paulcr7: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
aro1:
are you sure you are not the guy?

Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by olabrinks(f): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
No I think mentally the average 25 year old man is not ready for marriage responsibilities. Marriage is not a joke, I think 28 to early 30s is okay. By then, the brain is developed enough to undertake real adult decisions. But yeah, I’m really against late marriages. I know it’s not always avoidable, but if it can be avoided then try.
RisenPhoenix:

Even 36 is pushing it. 25-28 is just about ok. Anything less and a man is not financially or emotionally ready. Anything more and a man is getting too full of the single life and gradually developing 'marriage-destroying' habits that will be more and more difficult to stop the older he grows.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dannybrasky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

I agreed with you and Dannybrasky 100%.

On my reception alone, I was stupid enough to spend over 5M of my personal funds. Yet, some people were telling me they didn't eat.

He just shouldn't relax and feel rich cos he has 4M. In fact, he shouldn't spend the money on wedding, he should put it in business.
Irony of life,spend 1 billion they will still say dem no give me meat ontop my rice grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

my father always says that a man who has reached 40 and has neither been married or had a child, must have a problem.

A lot of older men want to marry small girls and lord over them, some of them have bad attitudes and are looking for one small girl they can talk to anyhow and she won't say a word, some have zero personality, some are so deep into womanizing that they can't imagine sticking to one woman.

Bottom line, whenever I notice a man advanced in age, who is yet to settle down, I always raise an eyebrow.

10 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Akharmony: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ati Lo Ati De......... INSIDE LIFE.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
emkz:

Bro, that she's working class does not mean she'd make a good wife oh. I think it is best to marry a woman who is sensible, reasonably matured and have shared goals with you. A jobless but sensible and industrous woman can help you gain at least 500k from your 4 million while a jobful and senseless woman can reduce your 4 million to bag of regrets. My sister was jobless but industrous. She helped a woman she was running errands for to start a profitable business that she's been running for almost 30 years now! Be on the look out and pray to find your own wife.
Thanks for the advice, at least my woman should have something doing before I can.....
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mac2016:

Is this an English word? Or are you a German?
I think he must be a Russian.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
when you say 4m isn’t money shows that you are kinder broke. Do you know what 4m can do for you? Okay you wan marry show the world that you have arrived? After the 4m marriage you will start begging from hand to mouth? Guy be wise, it’s almost 2020

Oga 4 Million, you money can't buy a Naija used Venza, so stop making noise.

Use your money to improve yourself and stop disturbing us here. They said you're broke, you're mentioning that you have 4M. I spent more than that on my reception and it was a very stupid thing I did.

So, your 4M is nothing, don't be satisfied with that and go hustle bro. Don't let anyone push you into being stupid wedding like I was pushed.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.