Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76290 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
That's not up to the wedding budget of people.
So, what is the minimum amount of money required for settling down?? shocked
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
everyone clock is ticking. I can tell you how it goes.
Moreover approaching Nigeria girl of this days eh. They look more aggressive when talking to them.
You won’t know I am 38 years old except I tell you, sister my clock is not ticking o, I am so handsome to the extend that if I walk pass group of opposite sex they always look me twice.
So I have all it takes to wait for my queen to arrive.
grin grin grin

Don't walk past safarigirl... Follow her!!! cool
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mrchineke: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lugianostar:
We ought to understand that after when we got married; everything around the man had to change because you are now married, choice of food to eat, outings , the friends you keep , going out to watch football matches etc. You have to either carry her with you or you inform her earlier on your day schedule as it is key as you needed much time to spend with her after work or business. But some men still live in marriage as if they are still single; if a woman hate anything a such , it is when you ignore her to be doing what will please you without carrying her along.

Your wife must be your best friend.

Source from God

Understanding

Information

Respect

Trust

Spiritually incline

Prayers

These above nuggets will help to keep the marriage in-align with God's ordinances. Be bless...!

Shut up! Kids!
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
emkz:

Bro, that she's working class does not mean she'd make a good wife oh. I think it is best to marry a woman who is sensible, reasonably matured and have shared goals with you. A jobless but sensible and industrous woman can help you gain at least 500k from your 4 million while a jobful and senseless woman can reduce your 4 million to bag of regrets. My sister was jobless but industrous. She helped a woman she was running errands for to start a profitable business that she's been running for almost 30 years now! Be on the look out and pray to find your own wife.
I have pm you...
I want your sister's number grin grin
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maski87:
Am sure he was cheating, my dad is 75 and still cheating
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
My job takes me Around the world. I need someone who is presentable, I am not in anyway rushing to marry, if my queen come over today so be it. But not a liability, more money to be made.
Pm her undecided
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mrchineke: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:
God knows I hate stingy men....if you are stingy while dating,you will definitely be stingy while married...

Oops what do I know

This one na serious problem! Entitled lady? So your husband or boyfriend na ya papa? Why can't you get off your entitled dirty arse and go and work!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Brainboxfid(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.
so at this age .. you have not seen any working class lady, or you want the one with salary of 250k and above
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Jgoldie: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrchineke:

[s][[s]s]This one na serious problem! Entitled lady? So your husband or boyfriend na ya papa? Why can't you get off your entitled dirty arse and go and work![/s[/s]]!!!
[/s]
cry me a river...poverty stricken boy....

don't mention my papa.

you ibo dude have no respect for your parents so you can call them out as you wish...pls and pls i don't joke with my father,if you have issues with me mention it.[s][/s]
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:

grin grin grin
mannerless cow....lmao

you sound like my big brother grin grin

Impressed
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Gift150: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Sukueponmalu: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrchineke:

This one na serious problem! Entitled lady? So your husband or boyfriend na ya papa? Why can't you get off your entitled dirty arse and go and work!!!!
You no see her username grin grin
jgoldie the gold digger
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Reeb2244: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
From my observations, you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Jgoldie: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

You no see her username grin grin
jgoldie the gold digger

atleast you could deduce a meaning to my username?

what does your username mean?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
tenderheart:
Oya oooo.
I am single and searching ooooo angry grin

I like dis thread sha...
Handsome and Posh guys with a stable source of income shud apply shocked shocked

Age(30-40)

Dm is open...
Is your company legally registered??
What about guys between 25-30??

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Tobinrobin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
sirblend:

At lekki right?

This is in ibadan. True story bruh
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Tobinrobin(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
damoobaba:

What kind of people are you even friends with? Na wa o

The girl is a fine babe, apparently she just wanted a fancy wedding not a marriage
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Lugianostar(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=mrchineke post=84632164]

Shut up! Kids![/quote

Hide your ugly face when men are talking!!!

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Women don't want to be humble at all, that's the problem

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Reeb2244:
From my observations, you are wrong.

Fair enough.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by ETWs: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
RonaldoVido:
In Nigeria 40 year old men are single because of poverty not choice.

Nah poverty still crash that marriage. 90% probability.
you are very very much on point.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Brainboxfid:
so at this age .. you have not seen any working class lady, or you want the one with salary of 250k and above
you get sister wey dey work? Chanel her to me.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dedeorji(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Where did did you get inspiration for this analysis?
Ladycewhy:
lets start from 38.

Loners fine but the part where they get irritated by the presence of another person is where the issue is. Its this kind of people that will tell you to stop chewing food too loud,to walk less noticebly ,God help you if you belch in their presence they just don't want anything that indicates you are there,if possibly don't even breathe heavily around them . I know what i am talking about, its not normal behavior.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Sukueponmalu: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:

atleast you could deduce a meaning to my username?

what does your username mean?
Abeg leave me, I no get strength .
Pele tongue
You’re beautiful o kiss
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
eni4real:
Should I mention them here..
The mere so many working class ladies on NL..
Are you scared of NL babes??
I am not scared at all. They can Dom me for conversation.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
eni4real:
grin grin grin

Don't walk past safarigirl... Follow her!!! cool
safarigirl is married or have bf
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddare: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
No marriage is better than broken marriage made the guy be 40 something so before trying it and got burnt. Why looking at failures for reason why you wont hustle, look at successful marriages as your inspiration and learn from them.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
eni4real:
Is your company legally registered??
What about guys between 25-30??
Under 30 No sir....Company duly registered cool
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ryan14(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Wait too long at 40+? Op said the guy is 40 something.. what happened to the saying
" life begins at 40"? Or Life now begins @30? grin
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mofedamijo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
bro you sound like person wey dey smoke Igbo for uncompleted building thinking they can pick huge sum of money when dem don get high on weed grin sorry i based in Norway! I drive tear rubber car. Moreover I was born in Lagos, grew up in Lagos, amuwo odofin., festac extension. My brother deals on cars through that axis. That is why I said you don’t know anything about cars. You are just a novis. I know that you are a poor guy but continue, I love your stupidity.

Stop disturbing yourself with that slowpoke, i stayed in Festac and Amuwo-odofin before i left Naija, abiodun osiefa crescent to be precise. The guy is talking bullshit, 4million is over $11k, no big boy in America working legit will tell you $11k is chicken change, same in the u.k.........how can you just bad mouth 4million. even if i have 500million in my account, i can never bad mouth a brothers 4million, because another person is praying to save up 400k, also another person is about to save up 400 billion, every aboki to his kettle, respect peoples hustle, you never know how far they've come. someone might have just 400k in his/her account, and you laugh at him/her, not knowing that he/she just purchased a house worth 90million, loan free. Respect to all the legit hustlers, payday on the way by Gods grace.

9 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Impatient grin grin
the stupid bitch is impatient!!! That guy she thinks is nicer and will marry her will be her murderer... Just talking from my head! >:
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
safarigirl is married or have bf
She is available!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.