Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76269 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by HIPROFILE(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
all these marriage crash here and here is just because majority of the ladies want wedding but not marriage.

They want to be celebrated on the so called big day of theirs but never ready to take on the real deal.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Asour: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Hey, lighten up. Since I was not aware that every opinion made on NL had to have undergone a peer review, or been previously published in the science journal or on the APA board, I didn't think it was necessary to calculate the chi square determination or the Spearman rho correlation coefficient.

But since you are going that route, I might as well point out the flaw in your postulation as well. Even if true, the presence of a larger population of under 40s divorcees in Hollywood does not in any way disprove my postulation that over 40s are more intolerant of someone invading their space...and there are literally thousands of factors that could affect those divorces. Hollywood is hardly a representative sample of 'normal' people anyway. But nice attempt.

Spot on.

If you did recognize that, according to you "there are thousands of factors that affect divorces", why are you then pushing your theorem as any bit effective.

As for lightening up. Remember I first asked if your postulation was a joke and you said no.

So can I ask again if your postulation is at least half a joke?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Triniti(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He straight?
He’s so straight, dude is a manwhoree
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Triniti:
He’s so straight, dude is man LovePeddler.
Lol. He should man up
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Triniti(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. He should man up
No marriage plans at all, I see myself getting married before that guy

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by abbatoir(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
alezzy13:

Are there such women? Abeg let me know oo. Seriously!!

Well..what I cherish most in Life is lonely and freedom! To God be the Glory no human in this planet ever deny me that privileged...like the op suggested I live in large house and financially comfortably. So I was able to achieve that as I don't share room with my wife...she takes permission to enter my Room to enjoy sex.we could sit together in liiving room for hours without a words...my marriage is over a decade

So they were available though scarce!

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by nellyelitz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
okomile:
Impatient!
grin grin
my thought too
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Triniti(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Westernlove:

The truth Is most learned people are fast loosing Interest In marriage and bringing offspring to this world. Technology Is gradually making humans obsolete. In most cases, Illetrates, Gullibles & Ill-Informed people are the ones always clamoring for marriage becos they have little understanding about life.
To be sincere, the guy mama don talk tire. I used to think not having lots of money was the reason he refused to get married. This year, God picked his mtn line, building his own duplex in a choice location, 2 new cars, yet no marriage plans from his lips

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Asour:

Spot on.

If you did recognize that, according to you "there are thousands of factors that affect divorces", why are you then pushing your theorem as any bit effective.

As for lightening up. Remember I first asked if your postulation was a joke and you said no.

So can I ask again if your postulation if at least half a joke?

No. I wasn't even a 10th joking. It's my serious observation that the longer men remain unmarried, the more they resent a wife invading their space, and the less likely they are to tolerate said invaders. I also seriously think that this is a very relevant factor in divorces by men who marry late.

If nothing else, the sheer number of positive responses to my postulation would probably tentatively establish this view as being somewhat accurate; much like a questionnaire thingy. And much as I hate to admit this, NL does form a much more representative sample of 'normal' people than Hollywood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by odinga1of: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Having a car and a house doesn't even mean a man has enough money to feed himself..

In Nigeria, many people are living on hand to mouth except you have basic salary..

I know people who live in their own duplexes, living on hand to mouth. Forget what you see..

Many pockets are DRY.

Oga because many pockets are dry, so nai make Don Jazzy never marry?

So you think Don Jazzy can't feed a woman?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by jieta: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
everyone clock is ticking. I can tell you how it goes.
Moreover approaching Nigeria girl of this days eh. They look more aggressive when talking to them.
You won’t know I am 38 years old except I tell you, sister my clock is not ticking o, I am so handsome to the extend that if I walk pass group of opposite sex they always look me twice.
So I have all it takes to wait for my queen to arrive.
seriously, you go sabi quarrel well well.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Oyiboman69: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Really? Why?

Or are you just being sarcastic because my hobby make you uncomfortable?
Both

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oyiboman69:

Both

I love honesty. It's my favourite trait in people. Makes my hobby so much easier.

Just kidding.

Sort of.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by bjtinz: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
See them. They've invaded in their numbers.

''men over 30 not married have issues." See una long mouth

Yes, I'm close to 40. I have my house, car, well paying job. . .but no missus, YET.

But the fact is the line of women literally begging to attach my surname to theirs will stretch for miles.

If I want to get married tommorow, it's just the snap of the hand.

So y'all better don't give yourself false hope. It's not a man's world for nothing.

Even at 50, I can afford to make yanga, but you can't.

Deal with it. cool

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by emmaodet: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Acidosis:

That's the reality. Unfortunately, that's what some ladies want in the name of "maturity". Na guests una go be las las. Stay with one you love and build your relationship into what you want. Stop searching "already-made" low-budget grandfather with guest rooms.

grin grin grin
Low budget grandfathers
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Asour: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

No. I wasn't even a 10th joking. It's my serious observation that the longer men remain unmarried, the more they resent a wife invading their space, and the less likely they are to tolerate said invaders. I also seriously think that this is a very relevant factor in divorces by men who marry late.

If nothing else, the sheer number of positive responses to my postulation would probably tentatively establish this view as being somewhat accurate; much like a questionnaire thingy. And much as I hate to admit this, NL does form a much more representative sample of 'normal' people than Hollywood.

Don't mistake positive responses for good thinking.

In this age of herd syndrome, we tend not to think things through at times. You are a pro-marry-early proponent. Fine. Ride on. You don't have to taint others as being intolerant for doing different.

You just admitted up here that there are literally "thousands" of factors that drive divorces. By that admission you should be wrong then [or at least contradicting] yourself.

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by bjtinz: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chelseafan99:
I have said it and I was laughed at and insulted. Women have been compromised. Marry a Nigerian woman at your own peril. Enough said.

Who we go come marry then? Ghanaian?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by bjtinz: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Asour:

In this age of herd syndrome, we tend not to think things through at times. You are a pro-marry-early proponent. Fine. Ride on. You don't have to taint others as being intolerant for doing different.

You just admitted up here that there are literally "thousands" of factors that drive divorces. By that admission you should be wrong then [or at least contradicting] yourself.

No mind the guy.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by abbatoir(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Christmasdon:
Seriously, God is still to tell a man where he brought a woman from. honestly, women are so annoying. BUT I LOVE THEM O. WETIN MAN GO DO.

Well... it's deep reality bro
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
bjtinz:

See your crude mouth. And you wonder why . . .

Make I no talk
Like your crude mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alexola20(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?

For the fact that he waited until he was 40 years to get married shows that he has attitude issues
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Asour:

Public responses are a perfectly valid means of conducting research. If we were to accept the statement above, almost all research of a social nature would have to be scrapped; because the majority are based on questionnaire responses.

Asour:

I never said anyone was intolerant in the sense that you imply. Nor is it a taint. Unless you make it a habit to go around NL asking for a peer reviewed publication on every opinion made, I sense that you are taking this as being personally offensive. I wonder why.

Asour:

There are thousands of factors, but this does not eliminate late marriage as being one of them. I never said or implied that it was the only one. So what exactly in my opinion do you see as wrong or contradictory?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
alexola20:
This mostly apply to women.
It's rare to find a lady that just got married at 40 that truly loves her man.Many of them have too much pride in them.Few men step guilty of this.

Men are more territorial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Mryacks: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

Well said. Just do your thing...aint nobody has a say in your decision.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Having a car and a house doesn't even mean a man has enough money to feed himself..

In Nigeria, many people are living on hand to mouth except you have basic salary..

I know people who live in their own duplexes, living on hand to mouth. Forget what you see..

Many pockets are DRY.

Do you mean it?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by damoobaba: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tobinrobin:
A friend of mine who got married this year at a really huge event center has divorced the husband. The marriage didn’t even last 4 months sef.

What kind of people are you even friends with? Na wa o
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.
Should I mention them here..
The mere so many working class ladies on NL..
Are you scared of NL babes??

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by NELLY1990: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Well, we never can tell who’s at fault, but no matter what the woman/wife should humble herself enough. The man/husband is the head wether he does right or wrong. Patient and humility in marriage is the key. Another thing is they are still in the phase of building, time is essential for building in marriage.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ladycewhy:
For a 40 something year old man one would have expected that he would have ticked all the boxes before settling down.I don't know why the marriage crashed or who's fault it was ,but did he have to wait to grow white hair only to let it pack up in 3months? undecided. Here i was thinking advanced bachelors were more emotionally and psychologically ready for marriage .
Advanced Bachelors cheesy

Experience is the best teacher. I think Marriage is a new school for every newly wedded couple!!
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oya oooo.
I am single and searching ooooo angry grin

I like dis thread sha...
Handsome and Posh guys with a stable source of income shud apply shocked shocked

Age(30-40)

Dm is open...
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:
there are a lot of working class ladies that are ready to marry, so, looking for working class ladies cannot be the reason you won't marry anytime soon.

Perhaps you are looking for a product that is not in the market. You can not have it all, your clock is ticking.
golddust6000..
Follow this babe!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.