Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76258 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:
look at how 'advanced men' are bashing each other... grin grin wink

na 4million cause this bashing

let me grab my popcorn and coke...this is gonna be hilarious cheesy cheesy

GOD KNOWS IF I HAVE A MILLION NAIRA ....I WOULD DO WONDERS...
If n' real 4 million if 4better,but this one n' audio 4million grin

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by armyofone(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2019
Maybe he was raised by a single father.

TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Lol���...
Nice observation there!

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

With the 4 million in your account you still want a workaholic? Abi na audio 4 million?�.

How about establishing her yourself to your taste?

Audio tinz���
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2019
mofedamijo:

Stop disturbing yourself with that slowpoke, i stayed in Festac and Amuwo-odofin before i left Naija, abiodun osiefa crescent to be precise. The guy is talking bullshit, 4million is over $11k, no big boy in America working legit will tell you $11k is chicken change, same in the u.k.........how can you just bad mouth 4million. even if i have 500million in my account, i can never bad mouth a brothers 4million, because another person is praying to save up 400k, also another person is about to save up 400 billion, every aboki to his kettle, respect peoples hustle, you never know how far they've come. someone might have just 400k in his/her account, and you laugh at him/her, not knowing that he/she just purchased a house worth 90million, loan free. Respect to all the legit hustlers, payday on the way by Gods grace.
well said brother.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

With the 4 million in your account you still want a workaholic? Abi na audio 4 million?�.

How about establishing her yourself to your taste?

Audio tinz���
Yeah, 4 million can go a long way but it’s has to be big. Working class doesn’t mean she will be working all her life, it simply means someone who can manage and take care of herself, not these girl that will stay at home waiting for sun to go down and start looking for free food and free money in the street.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Inside Life
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2019
golddust6000:
Yeah, 4 million can go a long way but it’s has to be big. Working class doesn’t mean she will be working all her life, it simply means someone who can manage and take care of herself, not these girl that will stay at home waiting for sun to go down and start looking for free food and free money in the street.

You Neva answer my question...can't you help her out of the 4 million to own a biz of her own?
E b like say you stingy small sha.
Anyways, na your money. Not my consignment�
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You Neva answer my question...can't you help her out of the 4 million to own a biz of her own?
E b like say you stingy small sha.
Anyways, na your money. Not my consignment�
i can when need be!
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Medunah: 1:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Triniti:
This is so true..I have a 39 year cousin always complaining to me of how so so of our relations came and was invading his space and privacy. I’m like, how do someone invade your privacy in semi detached 4 bedroom duplex? Dude is growing so strong in this single lifestyle
Lol growing strong indeed
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by AquariusRising: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Westernlove:

Lazy leech, Get your stiff smelly ass out there and hustle like your gonna pass out and make your own money. Shege barawo banza......Always looking for readily prepared sweet soup. Una own no pass to comot Fufu for pocket....nonsense.

grin grin grin grin lolzzz oooooo.
I was already getting bored with this thread and all the braggarts and thread derailers here until you saved me. I really did laugh long, loud and hard...lolzzz

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Geephty: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2019
cry cry
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by AquariusRising: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladycewhy:
the symptoms might not be Same but a person who feels his personal space is being invaded will exhibit such traits and even more, like one said,he doesn't like leaving something in one place and not coming back it meet it there ,so that is an excuse for him not to marry.This tells you such a person has taken it to another level and used it as an excuse to isolate himself ,which makes it a disorder.

I fully agree with your line of reasoning. I personally have no problem with people who are proprietary about their personal space, especially as I'm an introvert.

What I don't agree with however is how some individuals think that only others have irritating mannerism. Nobody is perfect and anyone who is not grown enough to accommodate the possibility that it is possible that they are ticking the other person off, just as the other is ticking them off, has issues..simple!

7 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by koolaid87: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2019
It's a mental illness to think marriage is a necessity.

This indoctrination is the reason our ppl rushed into it, trying to evade criticisms from the society

That being said, marriage is a good thing if you're blessed with the right partner.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by lafiagi007: 1:58am On Dec 05, 2019
Can you see a typical example of what money can cause , referring to okoboi and goldust throwing words at each other, how can we be sure that that's not what they do/ will to their spouses at home, just because they feel they have some cash.
A lot of men are too egoistic because they feel they have the money, but marriage doesn't / can't work that way, men keep your ego ooo, live a good life because life is short, remember even the richest man in the world currently will just be like a middle class man in the sight of the all-time richest man (Mansa Musa) , so why all the show off?
Abeg make una stop to dey insult each other oooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Caseless: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2019
donbachi:
No matter how d gods small reach,people wey dey go carry am...dey use two hands.
this your adage though. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by lafiagi007: 2:22am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lets start from 38.

Loners fine but the part where they get irritated by the presence of another person is where the issue is. Its this kind of people that will tell you to stop chewing food too loud,to walk less noticebly ,God help you if you belch in their presence they just don't want anything that indicates you are there,if possibly don't even breathe heavily around them . I know what i am talking about, its not normal behavior.
some of the things you mentioned above are actually wrong because they are irritating.
firstly, chewing food loudly can be as irritating as anything you can imagine, and that has nothing to do with loners. Secondly, belching loudly like oorrrrggggggg, is really irritating at least control the sound na anty, may be you have a man that can tolerate it and he never told you it irritates him , but just note that if you do these two things try to adjust, it can be embarrassing when you do any of the two publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by komodapson(m): 2:44am On Dec 05, 2019
donbachi:
No matter how d gods small reach,people wey dey go carry am...dey use two hands.

E b like say nah u go take over from peté edochie...lol
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:04am On Dec 05, 2019
Jgoldie:

You are entitled to your opinion...

I don't need you to quote me to prove your point

I would like to apologize to you for my behavior. I did not know that telling the truth is considered inappropriate in your culture. In my culture, putting people like you where they belong(telling them the truth) is considered acceptable and is in fact quite common. Now I know that in your culture this is not acceptable.

I am very sorry to have offended you. I have now educated myself further about your culture, and I hope that this incident will not affect our future relationship
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by tiredoflife(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Tobinrobin:
A friend of mine who got married this year at a really huge event center has divorced the husband. The marriage didn’t even last 4 months sef.

Some maybe one caught the other in either homosexuality
He may be gay or she maybe gay
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by tiredoflife(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2019
adebayo10977:

What about DON JAZZY, they are numerous wealthy individual out there that are yet to tie the knot for numerous of reason to themselves.

He maybe gay
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:09am On Dec 05, 2019
AquariusRising:

I fully agree with your line of reasoning. I personally have no problem with people who are proprietary about their personal space, especially as I'm an introvert.

What I don't agree with however is how some individuals think that only others have irritating mannerism. Nobody is perfect and anyone who is not grown enough to accommodate the possibility that it is possible that they are ticking the other person off, just as the other is ticking them off, has issues..simple!
exactly my point, i used to hate people gaggling water when they brush, but one day i observed my brushing routine and found out i didn't like how i was spiting ,lol. Some will even tell you that people's laugh irritate them ,like how is one supposed to laugh decently? You cant even be in a mood and be humming a rhythm to yourself,you are being noisy,you must tip toe and be invincible around them.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:10am On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:
Advanced Bachelors cheesy

Experience is the best teacher. I think Marriage is a new school for every newly wedded couple!!
Some times you can also get watch other people to get experience and avoid certain mistakes but from the comments from them so far ,doesn't sound like they were busy collecting experience, more of securing their personal space.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by TourismMan(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Thank you all. I didn't even know the thread would go this far.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Triniti:
No marriage plans at all, I see myself getting married before that guy
Good luck
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by JB4life: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2019
BlowYourMind:
I don't know what you mean by poverty, but I married without job literally, and my marriage is still intact, now I have a joy through my inlaw, just marry a woman not prostitute or a materialistic imp.
Thumbs up. A faithful woman stays for better for worse, but a prostitute would always look out for excuses to quit.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by shestrong(f): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

wise man.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2019
lafiagi007:
Can you see a typical example of what money can cause , referring to okoboi and goldust throwing words at each other, how can we be sure that that's not what they do/ will to their spouses at home, just because they feel they have some cash.
A lot of men are too egoistic because they feel they have the money, but marriage doesn't / can't work that way, men keep your ego ooo, live a good life because life is short, remember even the richest man in the world currently will just be like a middle class man in the sight of the all-time richest man (Mansa Musa) , so why all the show off?
Abeg make una stop to dey insult each other oooo.
This Mansa Musa na King Solomon mate when it comes to riches o.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2019
JB4life:

Thumbs up. A faithful woman stays for better for worse, but a prostitute would always look out for excuses to quit.
How many guys who don't have a job are willing to marry? Who wouldn't support a very goal oriented focused man even if he's jobless at d time?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Egelife(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=RisenPhoenix post=84612149]When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.[/quote
This is so true, being comfortable with bachelorhood can be very detrimental. For some one like me who can't cook, i ate at the buka for the 5 years i was in school, immediately after NYSC, i got myself a wife at a young age. How can anything go wrong in my marriage cause she truly knows the way to my heart (food), everything must work o cause i cant imagine being a day without a wife

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Pray before you marry

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by TourismMan(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Gift150:
Marriage becomes easier after the first five years..
I have been married for about 5 years and i can say the struggle is real. Whoops! Men are truely from mars.

All the same, i have learnt to be gentle. I have learnt to free him. There is hardly a quarrel anymore sef, unlike our first year together.

I thought as much. I thought the early stage of marriage is the most challenging period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.