Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76235 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Hisduchess(f): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
abbatoir:

Well..what I cherish most in Life is lonely and freedom! To God be the Glory no human in this planet ever deny me that privileged...like the op suggested I live in large house and financially comfortably. So I was able to achieve that as I don't share room with my wife...she takes permission to enter my Room to enjoy sex.we could sit together in liiving room for hours without a words...my marriage is over a decade

So they were available though scarce!

My heart bleeds for your wife.imagine taking permission to enter my husband's room.this is the height of it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Hisduchess(f): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:

Babe no think am o. No be by age. If dem tell you say some of these foolish guys for nairaland are in their thirties, you go believe?

Exactly.i wouldn't believe ooo aswear

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Anfieldboss: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
RonaldoVido:
In Nigeria 40 year old men are single because of poverty not choice.

Nah poverty still crash that marriage. 90% probability.

Not entirely true. I don't want to mention names but we know some popular male celebrities that are almost 40 and are not married. It's all about priority. Some people just don't see the need to get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Yeah, it’s good to be proud of yourself
Hisduchess:

You like making mouth shaa.see bragging ooo
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
It’s pride not bragging. Educate yourself.
Hisduchess:

You like making mouth shaa.see bragging ooo
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by gerizzim: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
udemzyudex:
There is one thing I have noticed about many people who claim to be in a relationship that may eventually lead to marriage.

They don't know what they want or how to go about it,how can you be dating and all you do go out to have fun,go to the beach, eateries,have sex and the circle continues.

You hardly see them sit together, and discuss on how to improve themselves, talk about the future or even plan things together.

No respect.

How do you expect that kind of relationship to lead to marriage even if it does it won't work.

exctly! Most pple in relationship don't sit to discuss abt marriage . Wt they have in dia head is just "he/she wants to marry me"

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Sunnyobums: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Affamefuna:

Thanks bro for putting the braggado in his place. Gush, I wonder how someone can sound so arrogant and proud as if they own the world. U see this life, never underestimate or look down on anyone cos life is full of surprises!
You are right, it all shows he is still a kid, maybe an internet fraudster that just laid his hands on some easy money.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Hisduchess(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
golddust6000:
Yeah, it’s good to be proud of yourself

Jisie ike.pride comes before a fall.we have this Igbo adage that says "onye ma Ife na eji nwayoo eri Ife ya" find an Igbo person to explain this adage.that's the much I can tell you with your yeye pride, Mr educationist cum professor.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mrchineke: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Fucck all of you who agree with the above. I am 53 single and enjoying my life to the fullest. The biggest lie in the world is "you need a woman or the biggest bull shht "go and marry".

I am not going to die young or die frustrated after all my money and best years have been drained away by an entitled arse. African women that rarely contribute to the advancement of their men.

Get married was the reason our fore father never ventured out to explore the world, trade with far away lands, explore the oceans, build castles or great cities or develop any large scale technology. Their sole purpose was to marry and make children and die! What Nonsense and you want to continue?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by TourismMan(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
maybe the woman couldn't stand his over performance and had to flee for safety.

Lack of proper sexual performance cannot be the only basis for termination of marriage. Other key factors are there.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Hisduchess:

Jisie ike.pride comes before a fall.we have this Igbo adage that says "onye ma Ife na eji nwayoo eri Ife ya" find an Igbo person to explain this adage.that's the much I can tell you with your yeye pride, Mr educationist cum professor.
thats not true, when you have pride you put everyone aside.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrchineke:

Fucck all of you who agree with the above. I am 53 single and enjoying my life to the fullest. The biggest lie in the world is "you need a woman or the biggest bull shht "go and marry".

I am not going to die young or die frustrated after all my money and best years have been drained away by an entitled arse. African women that rarely contribute to the advancement of their men.

Get married was the reason our fore father never ventured out to explore the world, trade with far away lands, explore the oceans, build castles or great cities or develop any large scale technology. Their sole purpose was to marry and make children and die! What Nonsense and you want to continue?

Lol. Did you even read the comment that you are disputing? If anything, your rant actually buttresses my point more than any other comment I've seen here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by OlawaleBammie: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
olabrinks:
Then please make sure you marry within your age range. Precisely over 30, don’t start talking about fertility or old age blah blah. It’s very hard to find a young 20 something year old who has their shit together, esp in Nigeria. The problem with people is unrealistic expectations, this is why most of you will be on your death bed alone. You will meet that working class lady but she will not be physically appealing, or she will be too bossy and independent. Wait until you are 60, that is when you will find the one.

Madam kamdan naa
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by hasyak(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
+7.2
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by 24kmagic: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Even 36 is pushing it. 25-28 is just about ok. Anything less and a man is not financially or emotionally ready. Anything more and a man is getting too full of the single life and gradually developing 'marriage-destroying' habits that will be more and more difficult to stop the older he grows.

25-28, seriously?

Then that means women should start getting married at 18.

Men should start thinking of marriage at 32.
Anything below that is kinda too early.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by prettysassygirl(f): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Marrying the wrong person for wrong reasons lead to marriage crashing and unhappiness,its best to marry a friend who makes u laugh and u find peace with.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
24kmagic:

25-28, seriously?

Then that means women should start getting married at 18.

Men should start thinking of marriage at 32.
Anything below that is kinda too early.

Why is it too early? He would have graduated, is capable of having children, and should have had enough time to develop a sense of responsibility. And by that age, he probably has a reasonable source of income, which with a good wife, he can easily grow.

The only real reason why men wait to marry after 25-28 is because they still want to play around. The mindless pursuit of pleasure has its detrimental effects too. Admittedly, some also say it's because they can't find a suitable woman to marry, and that is the only other reasonable reason. But most just want to sleep with every woman they pass by on the street and are afraid of commitment.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by jakandeola(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

You are somewhat correct.. And this happens to bachellorettes too. If one gets too used to being ones own boss, cooking only when one feels like, sleeping alone on one's bed and generally keeping to oneself. It becomes a burden when a man comes in and scatter the pace grin.
anty go and marry
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by sisisioge: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
jakandeola:
anty go and marry

Arindin banza...forcking stay off my mention! Idiiiat!

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Artistree: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
aro1:
are you sure you are not the guy?
For real?
Does this narrative sound like own experience?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
jakandeola:
anty go and marry
u at 35 nko Why u never marry

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by jakandeola(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
sisisioge:

Arindin banza...forcking stay off my mention! Idiiiat!
u can say DAT on net but not to my face if I no go beat sence into ur brain. continue be in pains for stupid advice u hear wen I ask u out.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
jakandeola:
u can say DAT on net but not to my face if I no go beat sence into ur brain. continue be in pains for stupid advice u hear wen I ask u out.

Oloshi somebody! Can't you just totally ignore me? Chai...show some self respect by leaving me the darn alone! Anofia!
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by patani(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

What if the working class lady loose her job immediately after marriage? ... Marry character bro, not job.... I married my wife without a job and today her support has grown my career to the extent of earnings times 4 of my friend and his wife (combined) who married his wife with a banking job 6years ago... Marry character baba..

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 11, 2019
mrchineke:

How many of these have you done at 53?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by MedicH: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

I hope say u go get married las las. Crude mentality.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by MedicH: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jgoldie:
God knows I hate stingy men....if you are stingy while dating,you will definitely be stingy while married...

Oops what do I know

What's wrong with ur finding ur own money and stopping the begging business. Disgusting.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 18, 2019
spencekat:
And you are proud to be an advanced bachelor?

Na bachelor I be. I no kill person.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Konquest: 3:17pm On May 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Konquest: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
Not an absolute fact!
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2020

I have to agree because this could sometimes happen in delayed marriages. However this may hold true for a woman too. For these people, their bullshit-o-meters cheesy work perfectly and other people tend to invade their established space and peace.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Queenserah26(f): 7:35pm On May 29, 2020
I agree 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.