Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? (3281 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah it'll save me from future hurts.

Continue and make sure you don't stop because if you do, then you have gone to eat what you vomited
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Ladies are empty yet twice a month, you go to the empty pussy to release tension, that's shows that a man's world is incomplete with out having one around
Why u dey try to derail naa.. ahh
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
HannahHitler:
I'm tired of all these accusations and endless back and forths between both genders. I don't even care.

Let me say this once and for all. Men, women, old, young, y'all are all scum.

In this present day and time, it takes divine intervention to meet ANY human that has a little bit of humanity.

So let's all accept it, women are scum, so are men and everything we do these days are just all fake. No real people out there anymore and the Bible did warn us about the end times.. everyone just cares about themselves.

So y'all stop whining and get with the program.

And if by chance you meet a real person in this life, hold them with both your hands and your legs because on these streets, everyone is heartless.

Hmm.. reality is truly sweeter
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by chigoizie7(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Ladies are empty yet twice a month, you go to the empty pussy to release tension, that's shows that a man's world is incomplete with out having one around

One of the entitled l*******s that believes their pussy is a job opportunity.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

It depends on what you mean by support

The services she gave to you, what was the reward?
You mean the services I gave to her.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Shegzy8(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Tell me one reason you guys feel that women cheats ❓
Feel?
Are you an alien � or where do you reside?
We see it, we know it.
What makes you feel men cheat?
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shegzy8:

Feel?
Are you an alien � or where do you reside?
We see it, we know it.
What makes you feel men cheat?

That same reason men cheats is the exact reason women cheats

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You mean the services I gave to her.

Are you referring to the support she gave you

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
chigoizie7:

One of the entitled l*******s that believes their pussy is a job opportunity.

If you think so, then that's why you can't stop going there as their customer

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
dairykidd:

Why u dey try to derail naa.. ahh

Am not derailing, am on tract if you have been following from onset
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Shegzy8(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

That same reason men cheats is the exact reason women cheats
So why were you acting like only men cheat. Let's be liberal and shouldn't be gender biased.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shegzy8:

So why were you acting like only men cheat. Let's be liberal and shouldn't be gender biased.

I wasn't acting like men cheats

But he the op said why do women cheat when he knows that both genders cheats but one is more pronounced than the other
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

Sounds like a nice idea to use find wife. What if they know some truths about u or have people to ask.? The idea can backfire sha cos at the mention of 12k with this kind job no nigerian girl will stand. Hmmm nice point though.

I like your style. U use idea tellam say there is no sense in it
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by aprilwise(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
I once dates a lady she told me am not her type she needs a guy who will foot her bills. Paying of hostel accommodation in uniport off campus and school fees. I told her am not her father.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Are you referring to the support she gave you
She didn't give me any support it was a one sided relationship all the Ladies that I've been with, even the ones under my employ just wanna ruin a MAN to penury.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Shegzy8(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

I wasn't acting like men cheats

But he the op said why do women cheat when he knows that both genders cheats but one is more pronounced than the other
Babe do not take everything you see online serious. So many say what they can't do and others do what they can't say.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
She didn't give me any support it was a one sided relationship all the Ladies that I've been with, even the ones under my employ just wanna ruin a MAN to penury.

That's the same experience women goes through from men, that just wants their pussy alone and not loving them

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by chigoizie7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

If you think so, then that's why you can't stop going there as their customer

Lol, if that is how you see it sweetheart, don’t complain when you are only seen as nothing else but a sex object, a toy in the hands of men. Mind you, toys are always and easily discarded when they outlive it’s usefulness.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

That's the same experience women goes through from men, that just wants their pussy alone and not loving them
Does that mean they should start shitting other men even when they're not the architect of their misadventures?

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by KingWarri: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nicepaul:
I think it's the foundation of relationship is faulty,it was solely based on money so when the money vanishes the relationship goes into extinction.

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by KingWarri: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
donstan18:
Because 98.53% of Nigerian ladies are broke and are only in relationship for poverty alleviation sake.

So you don't expect them to stay when a guy go broke.

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't have issues dating a broke guy..Meaning even if he's broke he should try to hustle....if your efforts to make money makes sense to me I won't leave....but my darling brother, if you're comfortable been broke then I have no choice...
Ladies pls, try to respect your man's hustle so far it's legit....it's not easy to make money..

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Does that mean they should start shitting other men even when they're not the architect of their misadventures?

One man's attitude can be used to judge others which will definitely affect the innocent ones

Same this is applicable to women
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
chigoizie7:

Lol, if that is how you see it sweetheart, don’t complain when you are only seen as nothing else but a sex object, a toy in the hands of men. Mind you, toys are always and easily discarded when they outlive it’s usefulness.

That's why they say women are made for men

Children are made for women

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shegzy8:

Babe do not take everything you see online serious. So many say what they can't do and others do what they can't say.

Thanks for the info
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by MedicH: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
HannahHitler:
I'm tired of all these accusations and endless back and forths between both genders. I don't even care.

Let me say this once and for all. Men, women, old, young, y'all are all scum.

In this present day and time, it takes divine intervention to meet ANY human that has a little bit of humanity.

So let's all accept it, women are scum, so are men and everything we do these days are just all fake. No real people out there anymore and the Bible did warn us about the end times.. everyone just cares about themselves.

So y'all stop whining and get with the program.

And if by chance you meet a real person in this life, hold them with both your hands and your legs because on these streets, everyone is heartless.

Lol when the gbe body enter body. Why arr u pained like this. Pls not all men or women are scumbags. Me for one i am not.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by chigoizie7(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

That's why they say women are made for men

Children are made for women

Hmmm.

Keep it up
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Shegzy8(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Thanks for the info
Where do you reside and can I send a mail?
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Who Ever says s MAN'S world is incomplete without s woeman is Stupid, Whatever the pussy can do the hand and intimacy gadgets can do too.
hmm...set awon....
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Divinelady:
hmm...set awon....
Set Awon what?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:

Hmmm.

Keep it up

Thanks
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by sirblend: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2019
frozen70:

Just like you said "lust"

A lady will not cheat you if really true love exist in the first place

OK if you want to pick on women that cheats when a guy gets broke

What about you guys that despite being engaged to a woman still cheats with out remorse, donk you know it hurst women❓

Just the way it hurts you guys ladies lraby you when you are broke, that's the same way it hurts us when you leave us for another lady

Until men starts detaching thier third legs and give to women to hold and men puts a reader like a meter in the women pussy

No one will rest in this issue
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing / How To Survive In Portharcourt: A Thread / My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.