Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (83983 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Thazard(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Boo I want to eat Suya, Big head I want to make hair. Na so Fatima take friendzone Musa for toll gate. grin

Those girls can friendzone serious people , fall for unserious suitors but Bleep all of them. They aren't sure of what they want.

In summary "it will end in tears". Their Father.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Thazard(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
dave4rella:
grin

I have dumped her in my mind since

Today babe is in ph, tomorrow owerri

Next tomorrow asaba, ask her and she will tell me that she went to see her girlfriend

I can't stop laughing
I just send Her money once in a while without even requesting to see her

Called her yesterday to formally breakup with her
I was surprised she's wasn't in town too
I have decided to ghost her until everything fades away.
But I wanted to do it for the sake of my fiancee
So that someone will not storm my wedding tomorrow.
Of course my guys that know them will mount strategic positions that day!

Oghene
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2020
Doh
Thazard:

Oghene

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.