Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (84066 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Uspic(m): 3:33am On Dec 07, 2019
We don't like paying school fees[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:39am On Dec 07, 2019
do I know you
chigoizie7:

You again?

You must be so obsessed with me
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Nne odikwa egwu
Very confused Bunch
Maybe they want little girls and adolescents, those are the only group of Nigerian females they're yet to bash
And it's really not surprising with the torrent of r@pe and pedophilia news we usually read on front page everyday
I'm beginning to fear this group known as "Naija men"
pocohantas:
Someday we would understand who una want.

Morning, afternoon or evening newspapers.

Make I just dey read dey go. Interesting so far...

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 07, 2019
IyaTola:
Why are guys so scared of dating students?

Girls let's hear them out
Point of correction. We ain't scared of dating students. We just don't waste time taking them seriously. Just fcck and dump for their useless boyfriends to continue

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by deltateam: 3:51am On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
that one no be student ooooo.she is probably a runz girl hiding under the identity of student cheesy.which time will u have as a student to be gallavanting across the country cheesy.when time to graduate don reach dem go tell u say dem don graduate but no degree certificate and NYSC passing out certificate to show.some ladies are in school but not actually students but just doing runz all about the place like some guys in school who also do yahoo yahoo but not actually students.hope u no dey send money to her ooo grin grin.some men will foolishly marry such ladies and later find out na liabillity dem put for house when dem find out say they never graduated in school.

Very true.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by deltateam: 3:56am On Dec 07, 2019
To better understand this further, you need to define the role of dating.

Primarily dating is meant to help you find a spouse. In this present dispensation where economy is bad, you need to date someone who has something doing. Most students are dependents and hence you need someone to build and finance a family which is capital intensive.

But don't forget that even some working women still believe that your money is theirs while restricting you access to theirs in times of need.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by OkoAmarashy: 4:00am On Dec 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

My sister, I think guys on Nairaland are the most confused bunch in the world.

They tag ladies of 30+ as "evening newspapers"

They still tag ladies of higher institution, who are usually between 16-26 as "No Go Area to date"

Biko, WHAT DO NAIRALAND GUYS WANT?

They said students, not 16 to 26.
Even at that, it is not sensible to ask what they want when basic mathematics tells you that there are still ages between 26 and 30.

Stop being a woman wrapper, students are parasitic no-go areas for upwardly-mobile young men.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by OkoAmarashy: 4:03am On Dec 07, 2019
sharone21:
Men saying female students may dump them if they train them, come, is it FREE that u will pay her fees etc and not be demanding from her....swear that u don't sleep with her? And don't tell us it is mutual, sex is not mutual for ladies dictionary.
Anyway, there are MANY graduates, why go for a non- graduate, unless the graduate is going back to school then u can support her....but any woman u choose to invest on, for your sanity sake, try to wed her then delay childbearing even if she is going to college for the first time.

For this honest fact and because you did not follow other ladies to talk nonsense, God would bless you and your generations. You will never lack sense. Your children would be very great.

Any man who trains a lady cos he wants to marry her is an idiot and he deserves to be scammed.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Babaken(m): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2019
Mobree:
They don't want to pay school fees grin grin grin grin
Is He the one that send her to school.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 07, 2019
deltateam:
To better understand this further, you need to define the role of dating.

But don't forget that even some working women still believe that your money is theirs while restricting you access to theirs in times of need.
true though..but then if u see such a trait in the lady where u spend ur money and she cunningly holds to hers if the man is sensible then he will know that such lady isnt the one for him cheesy.when thing about ladies when she is attracted u she wont do such...na when she wan do u yahoo yahoo she go cling to her money and hassle u to spend all ur money on her cos ur money is our money grin.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 07, 2019
IyaTola:

Because the girls are Broke

Note: I fixed it so that someone's BP will come down now.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by stanliwise(m): 4:37am On Dec 07, 2019
sharone21:

There are many graduates both young and mature ones, why go for a JAMBITE or UNDERGRADUATE( unless maybe final year)? If u must date undergraduates, MARRY them first and delay childbearing to avoid 'stories that touch'.....Period
dem still scam you and cheat o. Marriage and child bearing grin grin grin should go together
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by ojonugba2014(m): 4:42am On Dec 07, 2019
the moment i approach you and you tell me you are a student,i have run for my life,

a word is enough for the wise

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by stanliwise(m): 4:44am On Dec 07, 2019
Numerouno94:

Must u date a lady self?... Jux Bleep nd leave dem. I will only repent wen am ready to settle down. As for now i dnt hv a steady babe. I only call dem nd wen dey kum i Bleep em well nd dey leave... Such a sweet life.
Yes dating help you notice a lady to marry but to do this, a man must be tricky and crafty.
If you don't learn The Game of Dating. You may never find the right partner.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by xharles15(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2019
The average woman in Nigeria is a liability talk more of the female dependent student. Anyways xmas is coming and I got free amazon gift cards from this site.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by stanliwise(m): 4:48am On Dec 07, 2019
dave4rella:

You might not really understand
But it's ok
I think I understand your logic. But by doing this, most girl will think of you as a weak and dummy guy.
It's not a bad to help people who has helped you, but it is bad to send people the wrong message.
STOP sending her money, buy her gift instead especially on a memorable day. If not just make her know You DON'T GIVE MUCH Bleep.
Hoes Ego are broken when they know you don't.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Godiloveu(f): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2019
Anyways I was very responsible wen in school back then, but I didn't get any serious relationship cry

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Ishilove: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2019
Many of them are not ready for a committed relationship.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by xharles15(m): 4:56am On Dec 07, 2019
xharles15:
The average woman in Nigeria is a liability talk more of the female dependent student. Anyways xmas is coming and I got free amazon gift cards from this site.GET FREE GIFT CARDS AFTER TAKING SHORT SURVEYS
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Patojargz: 5:00am On Dec 07, 2019
E get why!
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by almarthins(m): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2019
U become their adopted responsibility carrier. Experience is the best teacher lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Mac2016(m): 5:05am On Dec 07, 2019
vincentjk:
I'm hungry o
I want to make my hair o
Baby my B-Day is next month o
I want to come but no transport o
I didn't call because I no get card o etc...

Na their way
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Hoodbilonia: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Na only for fuc k
All those baby names,my darling. Na story.
When its time to fuc k
As long as her pekus aint smelly
I go stra8 into her belly
God forbid i take any iah serious with dumb female students who dnt knw they left from right. Meetme at maingate.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by stevups(m): 5:10am On Dec 07, 2019
I have many of them on my whatsapps begging for money. I yab them anyhow, especially when they want to collect money. I call them "jobless and begi begi". If you are dating a student and you don't know how to ask them anything you need from them, you are on your own. Just flash them with little things, then you are good to go. A student saw a little set of decoration in my house, she started telling me she needs husband I said ok. After some days, she asked me again, I told her that I have not received from God. She asked me what of the one you are receiving from me? I told her 'are you God?'

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Mac2016(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2019
This is the table for elders.. Hmmm

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by stevups(m): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2019
JERRY1925:

Were they not once school girls?
Wo, woman na woman Jor.
Let's just enjoy our life and stop attaching feelings to everything.
I prefer students o.
Their demands are so predictable.
Have gen, have food, have TV..have ac..boom it have finish..but don't spoil her with money..make her know u Okay financially ...but don't give her much.
Yes, you got it all.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mobbed the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all this things. She said I shouldn't worry...i know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and send 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.

just swear,you didn't knack hergrin grin....

Those girls can give anybody Knack for free!

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nicoddemus(m): 5:25am On Dec 07, 2019
tegafej:
Currently doing my Master's in Uniport, I met one student and I decided to start what ever it was with her.

Two days later, she put me on bill of 2K. I laugh!

I tell am nothing dey. She still stick around hoping to scam nigga, she called few weeks later begging for 2K with all humility. I send am 1K based on showing love to the less privileged.

Students are hoes finally... grin

You have no business with relationship Bro. You're still very broke. So you can't even spare ordinary 2k

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Avast(m): 5:27am On Dec 07, 2019
IyaTola:

Because they are jobless.

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 07, 2019
dave4rella:

Crazy set up girls
I send her money because she gave me a life changing connection
That's a way of paying her back

Do asap and disconnect yourself with her, women are funny ooo,that your thoughts may turn out to be real,very possible,not just that she will fight your woman with everything,very deadly undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49