Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (83976 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
dave4rella:

Crazy set up girls
I send her money because she gave me a life changing connection
That's a way of paying her back
when i was in school in naija i came across such girls.there are some who are in school but for a whole semester u wont see them.they will travelling here and dere.today na abuja,tommorow na lagos,next tommorow na enugu and onitsha cheesy..they hardly stay one place and because of such they dont see the time to study.when time for exams don reach na dat time dem dey show face dey look for lecturer to nack in exchange for scores cheesy.then there are some who are not in school at all but under the cover of being in a school environment they will claim to be student and engage in runz cheesy.sometimes i pity the men wey dey marry those type of girls cos the liability wey u go inherit no go be here grin grin grin.u can imagine if na well connected guy she marry and the guy now wants to help her in getting a job and he now finds out she has no degree but was just playing him all along while she claimed to be in school..how will u feel if na u be the guy grin.if u dating a lady who claims to be a student and she is always on pleasure trips then chances her she is not actually a student but a runzgirl grin. and the funny thing is that these girls who engage in this wild type of lifestyle is not because of poverty but because they want to trend and slay cheesy.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Finnese001: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Most female students are in their 'Hoeing Phase'.

Waste of time and emotions.

You just broke the table bruv

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by chigoizie7(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
We knew what’s up nah.

When we were still students, we de lash people girlfriends.

People wey be say dem don already pay their bride price sef.

Lodge mates,

Infact, as a student, it was the easiest time for me to fuccck, free of charge.once I on my i pass my neighbor gen, na tumbom tumbom I go de do.

Now, we don graduate, we don dey see small change, we go wait till dey graduate oh, come still go service sef. Person wey de use knife kill, no de gree make them carry knife reach him back. We know what’s up. Even though all undergraduate girls are not like that ooh, but majority of them are. Then the next stage is NYSC.

I do not care so much about what you did in the past, but the present matters a lot. You might have fucccked 300 diicks back In your university days. Please, when you are with me, please, na only me you go de fuuccck. As a single guy I be fucklicant, but when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful and loyal guy. the only time I tried double dating, na small thing remain,I for run mad. That sh!t ain’t easy bra.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Finnese001: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
Exactly...... You have spoken the truth..... Am experiencing the same thing now, I supported this student (Girlfriend) all through, today she is a graduate and dating another man she met this year because the man is well to do than me. She even celebrated her birthday this week and preferred to tag that new man than me. Never again I go date any student again.

So men still dey mumu like this?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Gopitoto: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Finnese001:

So men still dey mumu like this?
My brother no be say men de mumu like this...... Fear women....I say fear women....I repeat fear women.....Some of them de come and de appear like angel but if them teach u real lessons and show you their real color......u go know say devil better pass some women because them go teach u lesson eh

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
Such is life bro !!

Always think about the end game before you put ya money .... I wonder why Guys do this ......

Life is highly competitive and it is a capitalist world , every1 wants the best and be associated with the best .... I don't blame d girls though .... I blame d dudes ......

A BF of my sis friend is into ubber , sponsoring his gf in d University.... d girl is planning to drop his A.ss after graduation....... Na now she dey see say he be Ubber grin ..... Now, She want Doctors them, Engineer dem, Accountant dem .... U go blame her abi .... Blame d Ubber dude wey suppose use ihm own money develop himself!! ....

Friend of your Sister also makes your Sister a Bronze Digger cheesy

Show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by KingWarri: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mobree:
They don't want to pay school fees grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by KingWarri: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:
We knew what’s up nah.

When we were still students, we de lash people girlfriends.

People wey be say dem don already pay their bride price sef.

Lodge mates,

Infact, as a student, it was the easiest time for me to fuccck, free of charge.

Now, we don graduate, we don dey see small change, we go wait till dey graduate. Person wey de use knife kill, no de gree make them carry knif reach him back. We know what’s up. Even though all undergraduate girls are not like that ooh, but majority of them are. Then the next stage is NYSC.

I do not care so much about what you did in the past, but the present matters a lot. You might have fucccked 300 diicks back In your university days. Please, when you are with me, please, na only me you go de fuuccck. As a single guy I was a fucklicant, but when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful guy, the only time I tried double dating, I nearly ran mad.

My gee
grin
Finally a real man in the house

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by KingWarri: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
vincentjk:
I'm hungry o
I want to make my hair o
Baby my B-Day is next month o
I want to come but no transport o
I didn't call because I no get card o etc...

Na their way
grin
My belle oooh

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by dave4rella(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
when i was in school in naija i came across such girls.there are some who are in school but for a whole semester u wont see them.they will travelling here and dere.today na abuja,tommorow na lagos,next tommorow na enugu and onitsha cheesy..they hardly stay one place and because of such they dont see the time to study.when time for exams don reach na dat time dem dey show face dey look for lecturer to nack in exchange for scores cheesy.then there are some who are not in school at all but under the cover of being in a school environment they will claim to be student and engage in runz cheesy.sometimes i pity the men wey dey marry those type of girls cos the liability wey u go inherit no go be here grin grin grin.u can imagine if na well connected guy she marry and the guy now wants to help her in getting a job and he now finds out she has no degree but was just playing him all along while she claimed to be in school..how will u feel if na u be the guy grin.if u dating a lady who claims to be a student and she is always on pleasure trips then chances her she is not actually a student but a runzgirl grin. and the funny thing is that these girls who engage in this wild type of lifestyle is not because of poverty but because they want to trend and slay cheesy.

Honestly, they're insatiable
I'm now using a long spoon to dine with her
The truth is that you must come across such girls Inorder to recognize good ones when you meet them

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Olawrites: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
MiVida:
Dating students are a total waste of time and they are easy to yansh... They get wet so easily and can sleep over anytime... Total waste of time!

True. I can relate with thism

I'm currently dicking one like that, everytime she's wet.

She's always hungry and have no money.Always telling me she's in need of this and that.

I kept bleeping her till I got tired of her borehole.

That's how most of these girls are. One of the easiest girl to bleep is a needy girl (Student).

You don't date them or have any emotion, just bleep them till you're tired.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Finnese001: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
My brother no be say men de mumu like this...... Fear women....I say fear women....I repeat fear women.....Some of them de come and de appear like angel but if them teach u real lessons and show you their real color......u go know say devil better pass some women because them go teach u lesson eh

But I believe is better to fall in love with our sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Ifynwanma: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Students are problems looking for someone to solve them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
IyaTola:
Why are guys so scared of dating students?

Girls let's hear them out

Financial burden and most ladies just want to have fun; but when you are through with school you then know what life is all about especially NYSC. Your eye go eventually come down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Simplecity(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Most female students are in their 'Hoeing Phase'.

Waste of time and emotions.
true

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Simplecity(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
dave4rella:
grin

I have dumped her in my mind since

Today babe is in ph, tomorrow owerri

Next tomorrow asaba, ask her and she will tell me that she went to see her girlfriend

I can't stop laughing
I just send Her money once in a while without even requesting to see her

Called her yesterday to formally breakup with her
I was surprised she's wasn't in town too
I have decided to ghost her until everything fades away.
But I wanted to do it for the sake of my fiancee
So that someone will not storm my wedding tomorrow.
Of course my guys that know them will mount strategic positions that day!
wasere....chop knuckle grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Okoroawusa: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
It's a relationship not a budget presentation

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by JERRY1925(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
MiVida:
Dating students are a total waste of time and they are easy to yansh... They get wet so easily and can sleep over anytime... Total waste of time!

I don't understand they get wet part..is it because they in school they get wet? Lol

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Okoroawusa: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Olawrites:

True. I can relate with thism

I'm currently dicking one like that, everytime she's wet.

She's always hungry and have no money.Always telling me she's in need of this and that.

I kept bleeping her till I got tired of her borehole.

That's how most of these girls are. One of the easiest girl to bleep is a needy girl (Student).

You don't date them or have any emotion, just bleep them till you're tired.

Na wa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by dave4rella(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Simplecity:
wasere....chop knuckle grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by CandleEyes(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
I love this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DonroxyII: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

Friend of your Sister also makes your Sister a Bronze Digger cheesy

Show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
U correct na .... Me self be umpire and I dey chop residue sometimes .... cheesy .... My sweet babes dem tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DonroxyII: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
so he has no sister to advice him? what of his parents? are they not there to advice him? in this day and age u are struggling to make a living and u still also struggling to sponsor a girl in sch under the guise of gwenfwend grin grin grin.if the guy has a sister then the sister na im i go first blame b4 i blame the guy.
This is a relationship that both families are aware of ......Both families already approved..... baby dey spend weekend for dude's Famz house self .... it is only d girl that is sceptical because of d level of d niggas development...... if d nigga start M.sc/PhD tomorrow , she go glued to him ...... U know girls like flaunting their man ..... and hyping things !!
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Offpoint: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dating a female student is like depositing Bananas in Monkeys bank and hope to withdraw someday....

decode the message.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
This is a relationship that both families are aware of ......Both families already approved..... baby dey spend weekend for dude's Famz house self .... it is only d girl that is sceptical because of d level of d niggas development...... if d nigga start M.sc/PhD tomorrow , she go glued to him ...... U know girls like flaunting their man ..... and hyping things !!
so the parents of the guy are aware and they just sat dere looking at the guy wasting his meagre allowance on a girl he gets from driving uber? shocked.na waoh.the typical naija parents i know will sit the guy and advice to save the money and go for his phd or master programme or save the money and start another business or at most if theguy parents no reason that one they will just advice the guy to marry the girl and keep on sponsoring insitead of doing gf sponsoring.but i no for sure no parent or mother who really gave birth to that guy will just sit dere and look at her son wasting money on another girl with the excuse say na my girlfriend cheesy.this kinder reminds me of those men in their youth wey dey do okada work and with the little dey get from it they just waste it on women and alcohol but when dem don old dem no go get the strenght to d ride okada again so then they become liabilty.he wont be an uber driver forever.the little he is earning now he should save and either use it to start a better business or go for his masters or phd.abi dem dey forbid if im don save and later owns his own transport business and drivers? cheesy.maybe his family dont love him or dem don advice he no wan hear.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Offpoint:
Dating a female student is like depositing Bananas in Monkeys bank and hope to withdraw someday....

decode the message.
if the guy wan give the girl money asper say he is just helping dats ok but say im come jus dey nurture the female student paying her school fees and all with the promise wey d girl give am say im go marry after graduation dat one na scam grin.u hear some guys saying noo dem no fit go school ooo ..as if say no be d same brain wey d girl get u get grin.so u prefer slaving under the hot sun doing okada work and sun don burn ur skin to charcoal level and u will now carrry d proceeds to be training one girl in school grin grin grin grin.then after the babe don graduate and say she no fit marry illiterate u go dey cry and call on God.as if God no give u brain to think grin grin grin..ehn some guys ehn grin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dating a student can be likened to pouring water into a basket

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Burgcudi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Because they were once a student’

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Offpoint: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
if the guy wan give the girl money asper say he is just helping dats ok but say im come jus dey nurture the female student paying her school fees and all with the promise wey d girl give am say im go marry after graduation dat one na scam grin.u hear some guys saying noo dem no fit go school ooo ..as if say no be d same brain wey d girl get u get grin.so u prefer slaving under the hot sun doing okada work and sun don burn ur skin to charcoal level and u will now carrry d proceeds to be training one girl in school grin grin grin grin.then after the babe don graduate and say she no fit marry illiterate u go dey cry and call on God.as if God no give u brain to think grin grin grin..ehn some guys ehn grin.
I tire o, some guys don sell their brains teytey
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by maak400: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mobbed the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all this things. She said I shouldn't worry...i know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and send 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.
Rich man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Homers123(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hungry mofos.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.