Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (84068 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by lastempero: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na them get office.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by lastempero: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
ceeroh:
Most female students are in their 'Hoeing Phase'.

Waste of time and emotions.

U know what' s up.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Enemyofpeace: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
It is because students are supposed to face their studies and not pricks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Juvenile predator and bunch of liabilities packaged in one future ingrate

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nigerfine3: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ta lo so fun e
Who told you. Are students virgins
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by oooopss(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
Exactly...... You have spoken the truth..... Am experiencing the same thing now, I supported this student (Girlfriend) all through, today she is a graduate and dating another man she met this year because the man is well to do than me. She even celebrated her birthday this week and preferred to tag that new man than me. Never again I go date any student again.

You be Tony Umez?

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by TheRedpillguy: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
I have no idea what this means. I like student, thy really don't want much. If you give them like 50k, you will be like a demi god to them. Thy are young and beautiful. Very adorable.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by crafteck(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Billing

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by nextstep(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Not scared... just don't want another dependent. grin

Better to meet women who are working, independent, with their own thing going on.
Rather than having a student who will be asking you for tfare, money for weave, small chops, to settle professors, help her sick mother, support her out-of-job brother. Surprisingly, a student whose parents can't afford a textbook for her class will be angry with you because you don't want to waste 10k on drinks. angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by vickydevoka(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mobbed the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all this things. She said I shouldn't worry...i know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and send 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.
Guy u be nice guy. If na me I go blacklist her number. They only female student I payed for skul fees neva asked me to. She jst told me her challenges I felt for n send her enough cash.
Buh u billing me as u said. Na sorry get u. # I no get

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by BanevsJoker(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
oooopss:

You be Tony Umez?
"Dourlin' I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me".

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by EgusiShankly: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
Exactly...... You have spoken the truth..... Am experiencing the same thing now, I supported this student (Girlfriend) all through, today she is a graduate and dating another man she met this year because the man is well to do than me. She even celebrated her birthday this week and preferred to tag that new man than me. Never again I go date any student again.
gringrin
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Xpress24(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
use support your family members??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by dynastytravels(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dating an undergraduate is like romancing a rattlesnake.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by maxiuc(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
I can't risk that

And when they eventually go for Nysc just forget about the relationship

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by ojun50(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
No be me send her go sch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
vincentjk:
I'm hungry o
I want to make my hair o
Baby my B-Day is next month o
I want to come but no transport o
I didn't call because I no get card o etc...

Na their way
Lol
U are right bro
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by CSTR2: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
What is interesting about dating a student?

How many of them get sense and how can they contribute to your life?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by MoIbrahim: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buy me this, buy me that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by 2Odds101(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:
We knew what’s up nah.

When we were still students, we de lash people girlfriends.

People wey be say dem don already pay their bride price sef.

Lodge mates,

Infact, as a student, it was the easiest time for me to fuccck, free of charge.

Now, we don graduate, we don dey see small change, we go wait till dey graduate. Person wey de use knife kill, no de gree make them carry knif reach him back. We know what’s up. Even though all undergraduate girls are not like that ooh, but majority of them are. Then the next stage is NYSC.

I do not care so much about what you did in the past, but the present matters a lot. You might have fucccked 300 diicks back In your university days. Please, when you are with me, please, na only me you go de fuuccck. As a single guy I was a fucklicant, but when I am in a relationship, I am one faithful guy, the only time I tried double dating, I nearly ran mad.
Ma niqqa grin grin grin grin

I sight you

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by stanisbaratheon: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Because students are like Pigeons.

No reasonable guy would want to start training pigeons.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by xynerise: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
I remember having flings with "about to get married girls" those days.

School is the easiest place to fall in "love"

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Gopitoto: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Xpress24:
use support your family members??
Yes I de support them and we de well to do small sha

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by ufotty2001: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
The best time for a poor guy to fuc.k a girl of their age mate is in school after school both of u are not mate anymore..

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by favour32(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
If u like urself avoid students and thank me later.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Quality20:
u r correct. some don't even know d total number of men,boys and elders who they slept wit dem
Eleyi gidi gan o angry

We call them 'Ko moo ko'cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DCmonster: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
lmao! Sorry bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by danjalingo: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
They don't want to be paying school fees for another person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Gopitoto: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
DCmonster:
lmao! Sorry bro.
Thanks my man

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Centcanada: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
They are too expensive to maintain and they don't follow one person all in the name of money, lastly, they re demandful .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by okenwaa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
advancedtechng:
The experience i had dating a female student wasn’t good at all, they always love one particular guy in school, 99% of female students have their lover in school this is completely from a true research worldwide so don’t just waste your time...let me not talk too much sha just try it, Well, If you would like to control your partner’s WhatsApp chats for life without having his/her phone with you and even if he/she lives far away from you then WhatsApp me and I will send you my tutorial on it for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k to have me do it for you quick. if you need this WhatsApp me 0*8*1*0*5*0*8*2*1*3*6

We know it all but that's childish and might send a feeble heart to an early grave. Real men don't do that shiit....spying on a pussy when there are a thousand and one punassss out there waiting to be screwed. Mtchewww

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.