Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) (21993 Views)

Please Help A Single Mother � / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
I got admission into FPNO in Jan 2016, had a love affair and got pregnant ( I was 18) dad threw me out and his mum took me in ...he was an only son and his dad is late so she was happy.. I continued my education from their house ..
after a while he became abusive physically and verbally , I was shocked coz I never noticed such things in him before then ..I complained to he's mum and she said it was normal for men to be that way and that she endured same thing from his dad ...
I wasn't having it and I told her I'll leave if he continues that way .
I had my daughter in 2017 and I passed through episiotomy while giving birth, the doctor advised I stay away from sex for at least 3 months till I'm healed completely... of which my ex was aware ...3 days later the stitches reopened and I had to go back for another ( it was really painful ) ...3 weeks after he started asking for sex, I told him I wasn't healed yet ..
a month later he asked for it again and I said same thing ..
he accused me of having an affair with someone else and threw my things out, I called my mum and the next day my brothers came and took me home...that was Dec 2017 .. ( I was done with OND )
since then I never heard anything from him, his mum tried calling for sometime and locked up too ..
my mum took card of my daughter throughout 2018 , I got a job Jan 2019 and took over from my mum ...
it hasnt been easy actually but we are fine

8 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Eze2000(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
gracefulygrace:
I got admission into FPNO in Jan 2016, had a love affair and got pregnant ( I was 18) dad threw me out and his mum took me in ...he was an only son and his dad is late so she was happy.. I continued my education from their house ..
after a while he became abusive physically and verbally , I was shocked coz I never noticed such things in him before then ..I complained to he's mum and she said it was normal for men to be that way and that she endured same thing from his dad ...
I wasn't having it and I told her I'll leave if he continues that way .
I had my daughter in 2017 and I passed through epsotomy while giving birth, the doctor advised I stay away from sex for at least 3 months till I'm healed completely... of which my ex was aware ...3 days later the stitches reopened and I had to go back for another ( it was really painful ) ...3 weeks after he started asking for sex, I told him I wasn't healed yet ..
a month later he asked for it again and I said same thing ..
he accused me of having an affair with someone else and threw my things out, I called my mum and the next day my brothers came and took me home...that was Dec 2017 .. ( I was done with OND )
since then I never heard anything from him, his mum tried calling for sometime and locked up too ..
my mum took card of my daughter throughout 2018 , I got a job Jan 2019 and took over from my mum ...
it hasnt been easy actually but we are fine

You were so lucky and in many ways. For one thing, if that kid had been a boy you would have had all kinds of problems by now.

Anyway, you were used and there are many like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by IyaTola: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Eze2000:

You were so lucky and in many ways. For one thing, if that kid had been a boy you would have had all kinds of problems by now.

Anyway, you were used and there are many like you
How was she used?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Eze2000(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
IyaTola:
How was she used?

Have any experienced guy read her story, know her age and see her raw beauty then ask this question in the end. This girl was in love but the guy was in lust.

As for his mom. If her child had been a son she would have known that the mothers of only sons can be heartless out of necessity

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by sisisioge: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Compliment of the season mamas...may the joy of Christmas bring its good tidings your way kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by loshybab(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2019
ayteaz:
When you think you have the worst life experience then you read other people's stories you have no choice but to be grateful for yours.
My own journey to single motherhood is in my diary here,not completing for the money, there are other more deserving mothers who have written their story, although it can come in handy for Xmas sha
A thumps up to every woman who had the courage to say their story, what I use in consoling myself when I am stucked, sad or in a bad mood is that I have been through worse situations and I didnt die so this will also no kill me and that last last I go dey okay.
Your diary is the first I'm reading through on this forum and I must say,you must be a very sassy person,full of life.
I enjoyed reading through your diary with its originality and articulate way of writing. Anyways, how are you twins doing? My warm regards to them all.

PS:Oh lord,I've always loved twin or multiple birth,pls grant my wish and let them be birth Hale and healthy and lemme and their unknown mum live long enough to reap our fruits....ameen!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Eze2000(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2019
ehiblessing:

Don't know how all this pm work, cant even access my mail

Open a new email and remove your number from Nairaland. If the number is connected to your social media and bank you will get hacked.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by ayteaz(f): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
loshybab:

Your diary is the first I'm reading through on this forum and I must say,you must be a very sassy person,full of life.
I enjoyed reading through your diary with its originality and articulate way of writing. Anyways, how are you twins doing? My warm regards to them all.

PS:Oh lord,I've always loved twin or multiple birth,pls grant my wish and let them be birth Hale and healthy and lemme and their unknown mum live long enough to reap our fruits....ameen
Hiiiiiiiiiii
Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate, grin grin grin
I actually had to go check the meaning of sassy sad I may or may not be, depending on who I am dealing with.
My twins are doing great, thanks

Amen to your prayers, I have loved twins too right from secondary school, and sometimes I wonder how boring it will be for my child if it was a single child I had.
Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by loshybab(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2019
ayteaz:

Hiiiiiiiiiii
Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate, grin grin grin
I actually had to go check the meaning of sassy sad I may or may not be, depending on who I am dealing with.
My twins are doing great, thanks

Amen to your prayers, I have loved twins too right from secondary school, and sometimes I wonder how boring it will be for my child if it was a single child I had.
Merry Christmas.

You are welcome.
@sassy,I guess your first thought was like I have subtly insulted you cool coolI understand that feeling.

Thanks for the prayers,I say a big ameen to them smiley smiley smiley
Happy boxing day!!!
PS: @ur personal text...I am wink wink

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by ehiblessing(f): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Eze2000:

Open a new email and remove your number from Nairaland. If the number is connected to your social media and bank you will get hacked.

Have opened a new email already and have attached to my profile
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Eze2000(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
ehiblessing:

Have opened a new email already and have attached to my profile

Nice

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by TGM2015: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Alooone:
Mine is more or less of betrayal and man's imminent wickedness...
I got married to my husband in 2013 at the age of 22, then I was still in school... We ttcd for 2years before I gave birth to my daughter in 2015... In 2017 I got pregnant for my son and we packed into our new house (that's where all my problem started).... We had this neighbour that for no reason at all just hated me,...right from day one her complain about me has always been "u too dey pose".....its either you are posing with your husband or you are posing with your child or even your belle..... We nearly packed out because of them.... Shortly before I gave birth I had a dream in which I saw a cat enter into our bedroom and disappeared into my leg... The first attack happened 2weeks after I gave birth to my son then my mum came for omugwo... She was the one that took me to the hospital.... The doctor diagnosed "puperuim psychosis"...after then it has been one attack to the other... When it got to the extent that I have started talking to myself in public unknowingly... I had to run for my dear life... I packed a few of my belongings and RAN with my kids to my parent's house... Now you could ask where was my husband when all this was happening... My people instead of my husband to quench the fire he was busy adding petrol to it... He told whoever that cares to know how I was MAD... According to him he feels "deceived" and "cheated" as he feels my parents knew about my "sickness "before we got married but nobody told him about it. .. It turned to full physical and verbal abuse as he felt saddled with such a liability like me...everyday he reminded me how I was a "regret " to him and told my children how he was going to marry a new mother that will take care of them and was looking for every way possible to frustrate me out of the marriage , because He practically saw it as an "opportunity "
I'm currently staying with my parents and my prayer every day is God should give me the heart to forgive my husband....but it's not easy... Someone we ttcd together and I went through a lot for... as for my neighbour am still praying for her, my God will fight for me... Sometimes I feel like going diabolical cos all these is unfair... I come from a Good,decent Catholic home and prayerful .....just payed for my daughter's school fees (she is an ace student) and saving for my Masters because when I remember all I have passed it further motivates me to aim higher..
Still love my husband though... Sometimes I'm filled with hate for him other times I love him... As for the psychosis ALL the symptoms are gone.
Single motherhood is not what I will wish on my enemy... If you like let it be 500percent the man's fault there will always be a stigma associated with a divorcee....

Are you sure, it is not the same spiritual attack on you that is affecting your husband? Or better still making both of you hated each other?

To your sickness, I will advise you to check on the link below and take note of the "Who is most likely to get postpartum psychosis?" section of the link.
https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mental-health/problems-disorders/postpartum-psychosis

If it turns out that the sickness is natural and possibly with family history, your husband may be right by his outburst. My only issue with him is, it is either he is not mature enough to handle martial challenges or he didn't have enough knowledge and understanding about your condition. But his main issue is the feeling of collaborative betrayal by you and your entire family, though he may be wrong.

Now the solutions is for you to know the real cause of your sickness. Is it historical (family related) or not. Can it be spiritual attack or some previous disorder. Either way, help your husband to recover from his feelings of being betrayed (which may have been intentional or not). If you feel, in all honesty, you had the hint that such can happen, then you need to ask for his forgiveness. If you think your family could have known, apologised on their behalf and give him time to heal.

If after all efforts and pleading that are done in all humbleness and sincerity fail, please move on. Additional information which is not to scare you is that you can hardly find a man/family that will accept you with that condition except they are keep in dark. Unfortunately, you have a higher risk of goings through the same condition on your next birth except it is an attack.

God be with you and guide you to overcome your life and marital challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by PerfectMatchNG: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Is she married?
TGM2015:

Are you sure, it is not the same spiritual attack on you that is affecting your husband? Or better still making both of you hated each other?

To your sickness, I will advise you to check on the link below and take note of the "Who is most likely to get postpartum psychosis?" section of the link.

If it turns out that the sickness is natural and possibly with family history, your husband may be right by his outburst. My only issue with him is, it is either he is not mature enough to handle martial challenges or he didn't have enough knowledge and understanding about your condition. But his main issue is the feeling of collaborative betrayal by you and your entire family, though he may be wrong.

Now the solutions is for you to know the real cause of your sickness. It is historical (family related) or not. Can it be spiritual attack or some previous disorder. Either way, help your husband to recover from your his feelings of being betrayed (which may have been intentional or not). If you feel, in all honesty you had the hint that such can happen, then you need to ask for his forgiveness. If you think your family could have known, apologised on their behalf and give him time to heal.

If after all efforts and pleading that are done in all humbleness and sincerity fail, please move on. Additional information which is not to scare you is that you can hardly find a man/family that will accept you with that condition except they are kept in dark. Unfortunately, you have a higher risk of goings through the same condition on your next birth except it is an attack.

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by TGM2015: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
Is she married?
Still married according to her but abandoned by her husband because of her condition.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Alooone: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
TGM2015:

Now the solutions is for you to know the real cause of your sickness. Is it historical (family related) or not. Can it be spiritual attack or some previous disorder. Either way, help your husband to recover from his feelings of being betrayed (which may have been intentional or not). If you feel, in all honesty, you had the hint that such can happen, then you need to ask for his forgiveness. If you think your family could have known, apologised on their behalf and give him time to heal.

If after all efforts and pleading that are done in all humbleness and sincerity fail, please move on. Additional information which is not to scare you is that you can hardly find a man/family that will accept you with that condition except they are keep in dark. Unfortunately, you have a higher risk of goings through the same condition on your next birth except it is an attack.

None of my siblings has this disorder, and I had my first child Hale and hearty without any problem....my only consolation is that ALL the symptoms have stopped....
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by TGM2015: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alooone:

None of my siblings has this disorder, and I had my first child Hale and hearty without any problem....my only consolation is that ALL the symptoms have stopped....
Please read the link, you may possibly find a cause for it like some trauma during pregnancy and the like. Just take your time to read, digest and meditate on the link. You may find some answers in the write up, if none relates to you, then you need to get stronger spiritually through a devoted days of prayer and fasting to conquer the current and future attacks.

Please pray and reconcile with your husband, and see if things will turn out to be better. You should know that the feeling of being betrayed from close and trusted people is very very strong. You are the only one that know him better and it is only God that can guide you to suppress that feelings he has developed and make him heal with time.

I wish you God's wisdom, grace and blessings to save yourself and the future of your children.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
SteveOfu:
My dad refused me getting married to the love of my life then saying he is too old( 34yrs) and much exposed for my age .He was a personal assistant to Abia state Governor then. I was only 16 and felt I have arrived been fiancé to such person.He cherished me. Truthfully,he never touched me.

Few weeks after,,he traveled for business promising to convince my dad on his return. My father's refusal made me stubborn, I didn't want be around my home cos their over Christian life was making them see everything in another view,i cannot confide in my late mum without getting this look of you must be like a rev in this home. so i ran to my girlfriend's house. She was about 4yrs older than I was then but my body structure made us look like age mates. She convinced me to follow her to PH for her birthday party. Didn't know I was been arranged for her boyfriend's brother.
I was drunk ,first time anyways and he took advantage of me. By morning he was apologizing and professing love and wanting to date me... begged me to take him to my home I refused. I was confused,the love of my life is coming home the next week.how will I face him. I went home,my parents were angry with me but still didn't care to know how I feel, what I wanted but happy I came home alive.

Two weeks later I noticed I was pregnant,i opened up to my man and he said"mummy,do not ever ever tell anyone what happened,this child is mine and it's going to be reason your dad will let me marry you." We hide the pregnancy till it was 6 months,then he came again but my dad stubbornly turned him down again claiming my people don't give out a pregnant woman in marriage till I deliver.

After the delivery of my son whose birthday is today too ,my dad said he is free to marry me but without the boy. He made some underground plan to send us to his mum abroad if after talking to my dad with some relations and it didn't work out. He traveled to his village(Item) to get an uncle to help talk to my dad only for him to come back poisoned,he died two days after 6 months after,i got admission for a preliminary course in fedpoly campus. My parents took my child and I went back to school.avoided men like plague,finished my study then proceeded for my OND. After my OND finals, I went home for my aunty's burial,there I met my daughter's father. He tried everything for us to date and I refused then went ahead to tell him my story. He felt pity on me (so I thought Sha). He started visiting me in school more often, giving me listening ears and all that I lack from home.
I decided to give him a chance.

One month into the relationship, I took in, told him and he asked me to get an abortion because he is from my late aunty's compound,I ran to my cousin who is also his cousin and he called for a meeting. This guy who has been pestering me, traveling all the way from Abuja to Oko to see had the guts to tell everyone present that i am a good girl but he has a fiancé he wants to marry.
When asked the way forward, he said he will do what my people call "agbachaa afo ime"(no English na for it but a kinda way of he has nothing to do with the child and the amount for that was 20k then). I didn't know if I should start crying. I cursed him in tears.
My mum said her pain was she nursed this boy in question while babysitting her elder sister's children in that compound, his own mother pleaded with him to take me as his wife but he was adamant. My dad rejected the money,we left. He warned him never to smell our compound.

I had my daughter 29th January 2004 ,her dad had accident that day, shop burnt, container lost in the sea, the girl left him one month later for his friend then he ran back to me. Begged for marriage but no, not for me, all I did was lift the curse, out of joy he said he will never get married till I do and he kept the promise. My mum started pestering me to accept a suitor, to please her I did in 2013 and by 2016 the marriage ended.
So now,i am happily single.I don't ever want to get married.

This is how I became a single mum of 2 champions,though I will never let anyone I know go through it..
You are a fighter. Pls don't give up
Just hang on a lil longer. There is always light at the end of the tunnel

Modifed: SteveOfu, the number on ur signature isn't your. You mind sending it via replying your pm?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by SteveOfu: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
wink
okikiosibodu:

You are a fighter. Pls don't give up
Just hang on a lil longer. There is always light at the end of the tunnel

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CHoccolaTE: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
I just read through a thread and a number of female monikers were accused of being males and some of those same monikers are on this thread claiming to be single mothers because there is giveaway involved.

And to think I was sympathizing with some of them.
This is the thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/5610049/average-nigeria-girl-olosho-heres#85431594

In the thread these posters revealed that some people claiming single mother have been outed as men on other sections on nairaland.
Hamachi, Iyatola,steveofu are some of them.

pocohantas:
I don't know why some NL guys like acting stupid. You saw a pick-me post and you ran to send PM. Typical fish brained Naija guy. Be very pro-men and he will think he has found a wife.

Isn't it Iyatolà you sent that PM?

Same person that runs Steveôfu, Lilyval, Hamachî and a host of monikers. A guy hiding behind female monikers to pîmp. Someone that has been busted in sexuality section, before running to Romance section, the section for low IQed non-thinking pseudo-alfa males.

One day they will cut off you guys head for ritual. As una no fit keep prick one place. Let me see if it is feminist you will call to save you.

I don't know how true this is but anyone who intends to send money to these single moms should get concrete proof like video call or something. Don't let yourself get scammed.

6 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by cococandy(f): 3:06am On Jan 03, 2020
shocked
CHoccolaTE:

I just read through a thread and a number of female monikers were accused of being males and some of those same monikers are on this thread claiming to be single mothers because there is giveaway involved.

This is the thread,

In the thread these posters revealed that some people claiming single mother have been outed as men on other sections on nairaland.

I don't know how true this is but anyone who intends to send money to these single moms should get concrete proof like video call or something. Don't let yourself get scammed.

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 5:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Pluto11:

Hi,

I checked your profile and did not find a WhatsApp number so went on to Facebook and joined your group instead. I believe i may still need your help directly though.

I'm, a guy, 39 and very bothered about my inability to find a woman of my choice for a wife. I'm not a retired playboy or anything, in fact I'm the religious kind and hope to be a pastor one day, it's just that financial issues and family problems delayed me in life. It has not been easy.

Another reason for this delay is my choice in women. I have a thing for curvy, big sized women and this kind get take young. Reading through this thread, though, it suddenly occurred to me that some of these nice ladies are actually used and dumped, ending up single mothers. Very insightful was the story of the first woman to comment on this thread, the one who at 16 was matured enough in 'body structure', as she put it, to attract a 34 year-old but sadly ended up a single mom of 2. (@SteveOfu I duff my hat in salute to your courage)

@PerfectMatchNG In all honesty, sir, I don't mind marrying a single mom.

Would be very grateful if you could chat with me on whatsapps.... 0703-1833-557
You no get money, you want to go and carry and maintain a chubby lady with kids. How do you intend to add to their lives financially? Or you want to make yourself baby number 3 on an already struggling single mum undecided

8 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 5:52am On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:
I don't know why some NL guys like acting stupid. You saw a pick-me post and you ran to send PM. Typical fish brained Naija guy. Be very pro-men and he will think he has found a wife.

Isn't it Iyatolà you sent that PM?

Same person that runs Steveôfu, Lilyval, Hamachî and a host of monikers. A guy hiding behind female monikers to pîmp. Someone that has been busted in sexuality section, before running to Romance section, the section for low IQed non-thinking pseudo-alfa males.

One day they will cut off you guys head for ritual. As una no fit keep prick one place. Let me see if it is feminist you will call to save you.

Wow... this guy should be used for ritual. Useless and cursed guy. His life will always be damaged and it shall never be well with him. Unbelievable the length theee scammers will go. They are obviously mentally deranged cause no normal person will go this length. I hope Thorpido saw your post. My goodness!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Alooone:
Mine is more or less of betrayal and man's imminent wickedness...
I got married to my husband in 2013 at the age of 22, then I was still in school... We ttcd for 2years before I gave birth to my daughter in 2015... In 2017 I got pregnant for my son and we packed into our new house (that's where all my problem started).... We had this neighbour that for no reason at all just hated me,...right from day one her complain about me has always been "u too dey pose".....its either you are posing with your husband or you are posing with your child or even your belle..... We nearly packed out because of them.... Shortly before I gave birth I had a dream in which I saw a cat enter into our bedroom and disappeared into my leg... The first attack happened 2weeks after I gave birth to my son then my mum came for omugwo... She was the one that took me to the hospital.... The doctor diagnosed "puperuim psychosis"...after then it has been one attack to the other... When it got to the extent that I have started talking to myself in public unknowingly... I had to run for my dear life... I packed a few of my belongings and RAN with my kids to my parent's house... Now you could ask where was my husband when all this was happening... My people instead of my husband to quench the fire he was busy adding petrol to it... He told whoever that cares to know how I was MAD... According to him he feels "deceived" and "cheated" as he feels my parents knew about my "sickness "before we got married but nobody told him about it. .. It turned to full physical and verbal abuse as he felt saddled with such a liability like me...everyday he reminded me how I was a "regret " to him and told my children how he was going to marry a new mother that will take care of them and was looking for every way possible to frustrate me out of the marriage , because He practically saw it as an "opportunity "
I'm currently staying with my parents and my prayer every day is God should give me the heart to forgive my husband....but it's not easy... Someone we ttcd together and I went through a lot for... as for my neighbour am still praying for her, my God will fight for me... Sometimes I feel like going diabolical cos all these is unfair... I come from a Good,decent Catholic home and prayerful .....just payed for my daughter's school fees (she is an ace student) and saving for my Masters because when I remember all I have passed it further motivates me to aim higher..
Still love my husband though... Sometimes I'm filled with hate for him other times I love him... As for the psychosis ALL the symptoms are gone.
Single motherhood is not what I will wish on my enemy... If you like let it be 500percent the man's fault there will always be a stigma associated with a divorcee...

I will urge you to forget about your neighbor and focus on your life. Nearly 99% of people with similar symptoms feel there is someone behind their predicament.

You didn't tell us the part where your doctor prescribed drugs for you and how you were able to manage the condition with prescription.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Young ones be very careful... Many categories of guys out there; lots of guys are trying to test their fertility. Some like drama and women fighting over them, so they impregnate several girls. Some want access to different women’s bodies at any time, so they impregnate these women wrongly thinking that will always give them access. Some are gay and are looking to have children for their parents, they end up frustrating the woman out after the kids. The gay ones mostly marry and form celibate before marriage. Be very careful before committing and pray to God to help you.

When I was much younger, I had this boyfriend that I knew was no good but I loved him. He tried to impregnate me, but I was always careful. We broke up because I refused to get pregnant. Somewhere within me I knew he would not be a good partner, maybe a good father. As he never had a good father figure(be very careful of these types). Having both qualities in a man is very important, please ask questions, observe and get to know his family... it is for your own good! Why was I with him? He was fun and we were young... well I was young and he was 4yrs older. Old enough but even at that age, I knew something was not right! Always listen to your gut feelings!

Anyway years down the line, we reconnected and as usual he tried to blame me for us not being together, as I no gree carry bele. [i]So I asked him, were you ready to be a husband and a father? Look at your life now and how long it has taken you to settle down, even with a baby mama now, will you have married me at that time?[/i]My brothers and sisters, the silence was long and loud!!!! If I got pregnant that child would have been 12yrs by now. I laughed hysterically that day and he was silent the whole time. I just thanked God for using my brain. when the call ended I blocked him everywhere. The intention of his call was to go and see my mother for marriage, I still wasn’t convinced that he was my life partner, so I told him to go and make it work with the baby mama. He was the drama type, liked women fighting over him which I never did. So he at least respected me on that, but won’t relent till he put me in that situation, obviously!

Please take charge of your reproductive health, no excuses. Always think if you want this person in your life forever and how associating with this one person will impact your future and coming generations. Don’t ever let anyone push and pressure you into making a mistake in marriage. If you are sexually active, walk around with condoms. Don’t trust anybody’s condoms but yours.

They can call you Ashewo or STD carrier for moving around with condoms all they want, but you come first. Fight for you and your future. No one loves you better than you!!! Go for all STD tests together with a new partner before engaging in even protected sex, especially if you intend to do oral. Enter all relationships with eyes wide open understanding the purpose and putting your future first! You can not eliminate all errors but ensure you try your best. We can’t predict tomorrow but we should try our best for a better tomorrow.

I can tell you that other people I dated also tried to introduce the pregnancy scam, but I know only me has the right to make that decision. Some claim they love you so much that, they will like to give you a WHOLE CHILD!!! See how crazy that sounds, when you haven’t finished feeding yourselves. Even your psychopathic female friends will tell you that you are too uptight and, should loosen up that it’s love. Even your sibling can give funny advice, but stand firm. A child deserves to be loved and brought into a world where there is love. Be watchful and careful, know what you want and who you imagine you can spend the rest of your life with in peace! Peace of mind trumps all. The one for you who you feel at peace with will find you!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Alooone: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm......
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2020
baby124:

Wow... this guy should be used for ritual. Useless and cursed guy. His life will always be damaged and it shall never be well with him. Unbelievable the length theee scammers will go. They are obviously mentally deranged cause no normal person will go this length. I hope Thorpido saw your post. My goodness!

@Choccolate, I am just seeing this thread for the first time. Those monikers are being run by a man. I only see it in Romance section, so I look the other way. Never knew he reaches here.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CHoccolaTE: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:

@Choccolate, I am just seeing this thread for the first time. Those monikers are being run by a man. I only see it in Romance section, so I look the other way. Never knew he reaches here.

Na wa o, just look at the level of madness being displayed by these Nairaland men

And the same person told three different stories with all three of his alternate monikers about how he is a single mother.

Can you post the link to where he was exposed? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CHoccolaTE: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Honestly the level of scamming in nairaland is getting out of hand, too many criminals abound on this site.

Tufia

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CHoccolaTE: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2020
baby124:
Somewhere within me I knew he would not be a good partner, maybe a good father. As he never had a good father figure(be very careful of these types). Having both qualities in a man is very important, please ask questions, observe and get to know his family... it is for your own good!
Honestly this cannot be emphasized enough, though there are few exceptions of men who still behave decently even without a responsible father figure.

Even your psychopathic female friends will tell you that you are too uptight and, should loosen up that it’s love. Even your sibling can give funny advice, but stand firm. A child deserves to be loved and brought into a world where there is love. Be watchful and careful, know what you want and who you imagine you can spend the rest of your life with in peace! Peace of mind trumps all. The one for you who you feel at peace with will find you!
Peace of mind trumps all

Even if the man you will have this peace with comes at old age, even if he comes in the form of widower or divorcee or single dad,
Ladies, please and please don't compromise and settle for a person who will frustrate you because you want to get married by all means. At least you can die happy and with peace of mind with a person you are friends with and have love for instead of dying from hypertension or incurable STDs

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by IyaTola: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Please, provide evidence that am a man and who have i scammed?
CHoccolaTE:

This is the thread,

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Na wa o, just look at the level of madness being displayed by these Nairaland men

And the same person told three different stories with all three of his alternate monikers about how he is a single mother.

Can you post the link to where he was exposed? Thanks

It has been long and I really do not have that time or grace to dig it out. Seems he partners with females, they own the numbers - he handles the NL account/posting.

Two of his alternates have been exposed and he deactivated them, only to resurrect another.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Supportive Was Your Significant Other While You Were Pregnant? / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.