Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) (21995 Views)

Please Help A Single Mother � / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CHoccolaTE: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:

It has been long and I really do not have that time or grace to dig it out. Seems he partners with females, they own the numbers - he handles the NL account/posting.

Two of his alternates have been exposed and he deactivated them, only to resurrect another.

I think I read a thread like that too on sexuality section although I didn't take note of the fake monikers mentioned but the guy was outed as being Male and soliciting clients for other women. Let me think if I can remember his main name.......
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by thorpido(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:

It has been long and I really do not have that time or grace to dig it out. Seems he partners with females, they own the numbers - he handles the NL account/posting.

Two of his alternates have been exposed and he deactivated them, only to resurrect another.
Hmmm.I hope the bolded isn't true.The monikers that contacted me had female names on their bank accounts(Iya Tola was not one of them).
Anyway,scammers do not know their losses will be greater than whatever 'gains' they may think they have gotten.Even their health will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by nlPoster: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nlers are obsessed with posters bank accounts, why?
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorpido:
Hmmm.I hope the bolded isn't true.The monikers that contacted me had female names on their bank accounts(Iya Tola was not one of them).
Anyway,scammers do not know their losses will be greater than whatever 'gains' they may think they have gotten.Even their health will suffer for it.

He always has ladies for pickup. Maybe na syndicate im dey run.

Did you confirm them physically? You would have been met with some chick ready for hookup.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Alooone: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorpido:
Sir I sent u a pm
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by thorpido(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:

He always has ladies for pickup. Maybe na syndicate im dey run.

Did you confirm them physically? You would have been met with some chick ready for hookup.
Let him continue with the fraud then.His time will come.

I didn't see any of them physically.I just went with my gut.The end of year rush and traffic couldn't even let me look for anyone
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by thorpido(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Alooone:

Sir I sent u a pm
I replied you.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorpido:
You need to expose the female names that were used in the scam here. So that their future employers can look them up and be aware of their fraudulent activities.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by thorpido(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
baby124:

You need to expose the female names that were used in the scam here. So that their future employers can look them up and be aware of their fraudulent activities.
Pocohontas mentioned Iyatola,hamachi and steveofu.None of them contacted me.

Please if any one has proof of any scammer from the other people who posted their stories here,mention them.
I don't want to mention anyone whose name is not part of the above until there's proof that they are scammers.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorpido:

Please if any one has proof of any scammer from the other people who posted their stories here,mention them.
I don't want to mention anyone whose name is not part of the above until there's proof that they are scammers.
Which usernames did you send money to?
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by thorpido(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
baby124:

DESAN,ehiblessing,blazing12345,pweedie.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by pweedie(f): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=thorpido post=85476132]DESAN,ehiblessing,blazing12345,pweedie.[/quotee] sorry to ask it is my pweedie? Cos I didn't receive any money.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by pweedie(f): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
baby124:

I didn't receive any money, I was mentioned
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by thorpido(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
pweedie:
I didn't receive any money, I was mentioned
I sent you money.Are you not A.Mariam?
pweedie:
thanks very much. Good God continue to bless you up. Amin
Were you not the one that posted this?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Motirayo2018(f): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Am also a single mum,pls i need a job
I can work has a sale girl,cleaner, cook any job just to take care of my daughters
Last year was so rough for me

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorpido:
DESAN,ehiblessing,blazing12345,pweedie.
DESAN and Blazing12345 seem legit. Ehiblessing is a mother but there is no history of her discussing being separated on NL, so I can’t really tell if she is truly a single mum. Pweedie is also a legit single mum. So, so far so good.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by realtalk19: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aww.i missed.wuld av been part of this challenge. To the lucky single mum's ,more strength to you.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by ehiblessing(f): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
baby124:

DESAN and Blazing12345 seem legit. Ehiblessing is a mother but there is no history of her discussing being separated on NL, so I can’t really tell if she is truly a single mum. Pweedie is also a legit single mum. So, so far so good.

Babe was i supposed to announce to the full nl that i was a single parent. please lets always say what we are sure of.

Thorpido thanks i was not still 100percent sure you sent me that particular package, God bless.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by baby124: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
ehiblessing:

Babe was i supposed to announce to the full nl that i was a single parent. please lets always say what we are sure of.

Thorpido thanks i was not still 100percent sure you sent me that particular package, God bless.
Ehi, I am not saying you are lying... but we go by previous posts of years ago to verify claims here. Plus experiences of others with particular monickers. The level of scams going on in this section is absolutely insane. We don’t want those who give genuinely and those who are in need, to be cheated. I was just helping Thorpido do his due dilligence. I hope you are not offended? Not my intention.
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by pweedie(f): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2020
thorpido:
I sent you money.Are you not A.Mariam?
Were you not the one that posted this?
yes ooooo. You did. Am sorry jare. I received the alert oooo. Don vex all my thought was the SMC challenge. No vex. Sorry about the misconception
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by IyaTola: 1:32am On Jan 05, 2020
thorpido:

Do you have proof to your claims? Who have I scammed?

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Hamachi(f): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2020
nlPoster:
Nlers are obsessed with posters bank accounts, why?
My brother I just tire
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Japhet31: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Graxie:
For every single mother here, do your child a favor by locating the sperm donor for child support, go all out. Try welfare and ministry of women affairs, don't raise these kids alone. They will still go back to their father when they grow up just to hear his own side of the story. They might even hate you for manipulating them against their father, wake up. Stop suffering alone, if possible drop the children with their father while you visit once in awhile. Don't tell me you can't trust him with your child, but you trust him enough to have child with him. Stop putting your life on hold, moreso, you can't even go into reasonable relationship without being stigmatise. Our society makes life unbearable for single moms. Be wise!!!

Tis what I always tell those I meet...whether or not you like it ... that child will look for his/her father and should God bless him/her today.....he/she might even do more for him than for you.

There's a great tendency for children to seek what they lack in childhood...either in relationship or a father. So force him report him to his family..... Let the child know of their response whether good or bad

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by IyaTola: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
wink
Japhet31:

Tis what I always tell those I meet...whether or not you like it ... that child will look for his/her father and should God bless him/her today.....he/she might even do more for him than for you.

There's a great tendency for children to seek what they lack in childhood...either in relationship or a father. So force him report him to his family..... Let the child know of their response whether good or bad
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by OgaMadam(f): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2020
baby124:
Young ones be very careful... Many categories of guys out there; lots of guys are trying to test their fertility. Some like drama and women fighting over them, so they impregnate several girls. Some want access to different women’s bodies at any time, so they impregnate these women wrongly thinking that will always give them access. Some are gay and are looking to have children for their parents, they end up frustrating the woman out after the kids. The gay ones mostly marry and form celibate before marriage. Be very careful before committing and pray to God to help you.

When I was much younger, I had this boyfriend that I knew was no good but I loved him. He tried to impregnate me, but I was always careful. We broke up because I refused to get pregnant. Somewhere within me I knew he would not be a good partner, maybe a good father. As he never had a good father figure(be very careful of these types). Having both qualities in a man is very important, please ask questions, observe and get to know his family... it is for your own good! Why was I with him? He was fun and we were young... well I was young and he was 4yrs older. Old enough but even at that age, I knew something was not right! Always listen to your gut feelings!

Anyway years down the line, we reconnected and as usual he tried to blame me for us not being together, as I no gree carry bele. [i]So I asked him, were you ready to be a husband and a father? Look at your life now and how long it has taken you to settle down, even with a baby mama now, will you have married me at that time?[/i]My brothers and sisters, the silence was long and loud!!!! If I got pregnant that child would have been 12yrs by now. I laughed hysterically that day and he was silent the whole time. I just thanked God for using my brain. when the call ended I blocked him everywhere. The intention of his call was to go and see my mother for marriage, I still wasn’t convinced that he was my life partner, so I told him to go and make it work with the baby mama. He was the drama type, liked women fighting over him which I never did. So he at least respected me on that, but won’t relent till he put me in that situation, obviously!

Please take charge of your reproductive health, no excuses. Always think if you want this person in your life forever and how associating with this one person will impact your future and coming generations. Don’t ever let anyone push and pressure you into making a mistake in marriage. If you are sexually active, walk around with condoms. Don’t trust anybody’s condoms but yours.

They can call you Ashewo or STD carrier for moving around with condoms all they want, but you come first. Fight for you and your future. No one loves you better than you!!! Go for all STD tests together with a new partner before engaging in even protected sex, especially if you intend to do oral. Enter all relationships with eyes wide open understanding the purpose and putting your future first! You can not eliminate all errors but ensure you try your best. We can’t predict tomorrow but we should try our best for a better tomorrow.

I can tell you that other people I dated also tried to introduce the pregnancy scam, but I know only me has the right to make that decision. Some claim they love you so much that, they will like to give you a WHOLE CHILD!!! See how crazy that sounds, when you haven’t finished feeding yourselves. Even your psychopathic female friends will tell you that you are too uptight and, should loosen up that it’s love. Even your sibling can give funny advice, but stand firm. A child deserves to be loved and brought into a world where there is love. Be watchful and careful, know what you want and who you imagine you can spend the rest of your life with in peace! Peace of mind trumps all. The one for you who you feel at peace with will find you!

How old are you now
Are you married
Is there a baby

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Skepticus: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Blazing12345

I'm not chastising anyone here, I empathize with what you all have gone through and are going through. I'm only saying that women should be more discerning, that's all.

I don't have a gf, never had sex, and if I should get one pregnant, I will be bold enough to accept what ever responsibility it brings, including marriage.

The fact that you were begging made you vulnerable to their mob attack.

You are a man for a reason. You have a right to your opinion irrespective of whatever anyone thinks about it. Your first comment talking about the nature of women is right to any man with sense.

Be bold to stand your ground. Even, the women who attacked you stood their ground despite the fact that they had no fact to match what you said except using their emotional-laden, victimhood tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Skepticus: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blazing12345:

Playboy's you say, so responsible guys don't still get ladies pregnant right??

"Responsible" guys do but how many of you would give them a chance?

Those sleek-talking assholes and straight-out jerks/thugs who are exciting with good bed game are the ones that you are likely to spread your legs for.

It's no fault of yours, though. The men who turned most of you into single mothers, either as single or married exhibit alpha tendencies which women naturally desire. The nice but "boring" good guys who are respectful to women often lose out in the end. Nature has programmed it into women to screen out men whose genes are considered "weak". The big problem is that most of these jerks you spread your legs for are also attractive to other women like you, so he has options which makes his chances of staying with you alone, difficult.

My only problem is the victimhood that you are all claiming. No one is to be blamed. Live with the consequences of your terrible decisions.

11 Likes

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Skepticus: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Arsenate:
A sea of tears on this thread. Just what women thrive on; victimhood. No sympathy from me though. I bet you ladies turned down a lot of good guys because they were boring, only to get burnt by sweet talking fuckerrrs. I also bet you will fall for the same kind of men if they show up in your lives again.

Goes without saying, when you start taking a little responsibility for your dumb decisions in life, sane folks might probably sympathise with you.

But for now, boo fuckkking hoo.

Spot on!
Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Skepticus:

The fact that you were begging made you vulnerable to their mob attack.

You are a man for a reason. You have a right to your opinion irrespective of whatever anyone thinks about it. Your first comment talking about the nature of women is right to any man with sense.

Be bold to stand your ground. Even, the women who attacked you stood their ground despite the fact that they had no fact to match what you said except using their emotional-laden, victimhood tactics.

Alright. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by Homeboiy: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Most of these girls tried trapping the men with pregnancy but it backfired
it has happened to me

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) by CHoccolaTE: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Homeboiy:
Most of these girls tried trapping the men with pregnancy but it backfired

it has happened to me

So did she give birth and where is the child if she did?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Supportive Was Your Significant Other While You Were Pregnant? / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.