Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (47201 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / Why Share An Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by drezzyx(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
gypsey:
The devil doesn't exist the lord doesn't exist either, they are all fairytales.
I see...
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Lol Chief that's why I haven't being constant here it's because of it remember I told Martin last two years that I'm processing my Visa you forgot how lively I'm that year cheesy the cold here dey enter bones embarassed
Which cold? in which country?

I was born and raised in that cold. And i am not complaining.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
drezzyx:
I see...
I am chuffed that you can See.

Cheers! smiley
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by NzubechiCitadel: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Since I was born I have never tried having sex, this is my final year in the Uni now..its
by his grace though

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Blissbath(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Da,this one weak me
donbachi:
I tried dat nonsense for just 8months...d kind big big boils wey begin come out from my body...wen dem press dem na sperm dey come out....no be person advice me to help myself..
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
candyguyofficia:

It's not funny ooh as it involves God but you way too funny. It cracked me up

Lol. I was feeling spirit-filled and consecrated when I took that vow.

Two years later, a boyfriend plus hormones on overdrive didn’t let a girl be great. grin. And I realized that I needed to formally ask God to release me from my vow before I’ll die for nothing. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala! i dey wait, So did the UK allow you?

If spain no gree you don't be too sure about the UK.
I'm in Spain waiting for return Visa so I can travel to any country of my choice for vacation
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
joey150:

This is hilarious.

You signed a two year contract with God to remain celebate?

And then went back to 'undo' the contract?

I am truly flabbergasted!! angry

Or are you liked married now?

Lol. I’m not married o.

Premarital sex is risky, jare. I’m always taking celibacy vows upandan.

Been on a one-year New Year resolution of celibacy. We breaking it before Christmas!

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
gypsey:
Which cold? in which country?

I was born and raised in that cold. And i am not complaining.
Hey I wasn't born here so it's difficult for me
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
I had a child while growing up since then I've locked up to avoid stories that touches the preeq anymore.

All in all, it's over 17 years and still counting

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I’m not married o.

Been on a one-year New Year resolution of celibacy. We breaking it before Christmas!

Wow

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by candyguyofficia(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I was feeling spirit-filled and consecrated when I took that vow.

Two years later, a boyfriend plus hormones on overdrive didn’t let a girl be great. grin. And I realized that I needed to formally ask God to release me from my vow before I’ll die for nothing. Lol
Lol... boyfriend from hell. I don't normally do this. Actually never done it but mind we link up just for friendship, I feel you a nice personality.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by pryme(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Macsjebs:
Really long, don't do random girls, don't do favour in return for sex...
Can't have sex without attachment or feelings/affection coz it will amount to mere activity

I dig this.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Wow

...With you! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

...With you! cheesy grin

grin grin grin Certainly
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Shugavee(f): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
I tried doing that shit for 1year, 3montgs gone n I could hold it, body no be firewood,n my man came by, abeg o
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by franxalive(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Riele:
All my life !

Why ? - Nigerian men ain't worth it .

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by exclusivelyholy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
for 8 years now, fear of dashing out staph.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by makydebbie(f): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:
2 days, man it's been tough

No be small enjoyment. grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by isaacfreeman99(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Me 2 years now and it feels good
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by ochibuogwu5: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Good for you. It's your personal choice but that doesn't make you better than any woman.In beauty,in personality,in character,in ability to have a fruitful marriage n so on. Celibacy is a state of being. It doesn't have an advantage neither does it have a disadvantage. After all you were born a virgin. It's nothing to be proud of or brag about. It's just like any other behavioural standard created by the society. Don't brag about it. It doesn't make you special except to someone or people that make it a standard in order to relate with you in one form or the other.

Thank you.

You are lying!!!
Celibacy makes people special, beautiful, awesome and whole before God, human beings and all created things.
It is a glorious state of living that *controls both the spiritual and physical realm*

I have been into chaste celibacy by the power of Jesus Christ Crucified from march 1997 till date and it will continue till I get wedded to my would-be-wife. (22-years and counting). I am currently 33 years.

The benefits are not just about me but other people who come to receive *the new life of Christ Jesus Crucified* in exchange for *their old-dead-self/flesh* through God's grace at work in me and become *completely free from sin, the flesh, demons, death, evil-world-systems and devil* without having to consult me for *every slightest challenge whether spiritual or physical* as well as leading so many other human being unto *complete freedom/salvation in Christ Jesus*

Great Grace!!!

7 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Longest I waited for was a year but then 5 mins ago lol body no be firewood
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Congratulations then, you just won yourself a trophy smiley
You have also won yourself a trophy by not masturbating. It's all personal
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by olanreyman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
susiivy:
I'm avoiding unnecessary Soul tie.
Most underrated comment on this thread

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

You are lying!!!
Celibacy makes people special, beautiful, awesome and whole before God, human beings and all created things.
It is a glorious state of living that *controls both the spiritual and physical realm*
Great Grace!!!
Fine. We're all entitled to our opinion.
But can I ask you a question? What of a person who is celibate but steals is he or she "whole before God"?

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Shugavee:
I tried doing that shit for 1year, 3montgs gone n I could hold it, body no be firewood,n my man came by, abeg o
body no be firewood
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm in Spain waiting for return Visa so I can travel to any country of my choice for vacation
I have never heard of a return Visa. undecided

Where in Spain are you madrid, barcelona, catalan, Alicante or benidorm?

which country Visa did you apply for? Which consulate?.
Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Hey I wasn't born here so it's difficult for me
Everyone wants to come here, when they get here finally they start moaning about the cold, The cold weather hasn't even started yet, besides, Spain isn't cold like here in England.

Spanish weather is hot, not cold. how can you be cold in Spain? are you sure you are in spain?

Show me pictures. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by humblemikel(f): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
3years
I feel guilty each time I want to fornicate
I just pray to get my hubby soon to do things the right way
Cause e no easy for man pikin, I swear

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Charlezs(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Have been celibate for almost a year now. Reasons:
1. I don't have money to impress any girl
2. I'm not in any relationship
3. Working on something serious so I need the grace of God. So I don't want any bad luck

5 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
ibkayee:
2 days, man it's been tough
Spoilt shide grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience by joey150(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I’m not married o.

Erm, so in essence.

Regardless of it been seen as a sin and all the risk involved, you're still very much interested in the act from time to time? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Assembly Of God Pastor, Daughter In Fight Over Her Lover (photo) / Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.