Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39480 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by uwemconcept: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

okay.I will get in touch

Ok. I have been expecting your call
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
uwemconcept:

Ok. I have been expecting your call
not reachable
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by uwemconcept: 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

not reachable

You can drop me a WhatsApp message
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
uwemconcept:

You can drop me a WhatsApp message
+2348164628081
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by ademolajubril: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Agriculture is a good way to go also...I make legitimate money online doing simple task and get paid with withdrawal proof...

Check my profile details to get started...
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Agriculture -Get involved
Human Life Depend On Food.
Agriculture is my culture and human life depends on my daily activities on the farm.
I farm to feed the nations.
Without my farming activities, my country Nigeria and the world at large will go hungry.
Without food, human/living things will seize to exist.
I do my farming activities passionately and shamelessly daily.
I don't depend on the government of my country for employment.
I earn money from solving humanity world greatest challenge( lack of food) and money flows into my bank account.
My daily activities on the farm generate revenue to my country(Nigeria).
My target is to encourage/empower my fellow youths to humbly embrace agriculture as a full-time business.
It is a pitiful sightseeing Nigerians/African youths, jobless and walking in streets of urban towns begging for jobs.
And looking at agriculture as a job for the poor and illiterates people.
I am working tirelessly to change that negative thought inherited or transfer to us by our educated folks.
Over 20 million Nigerian university graduates are jobless today simply because they were taught in school that white collar jobs are for certificate holders.
Is hard to excision the belief.
Agriculture can actually employ over 20 million people are still hungry for more employees.
Luckily, you don't need political connections to be employed here, your course of study in school have zero value here.
All you need is passion and endurance.
Finance will locate you if you're fully equipped with agricultural sense.
Have no excuse.
That money you have in your hand can start a farm for you.
"Start with what you have, for what you have is plenty"~ John Obidi
Agriculture is for the passionate.Agribusiness is for all.
If you are a Nigerian reading this and you're jobless, please embrace agriculture today, you will thank me later.
#Be positioned.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Stay safe

Practice social distancing

Regularly wash your hands and regularly use sanitiser

This is the best time to be a farmer

Demand is rising and we continue to hit the roof within the next 1 and half years

Don't miss this opportunity!!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2020
if we did not farm because of Fulani, who will do it for us
does it mean we will all go hungry?
of course there are many states where these challenges are prevalent, but that should not discourage you from growing your food and making money.
There are many things you can do to put that in check.
I will give little tips to follow if you want to start farming.
1. if you want to farm, make sure you have other farmers around. don't go to a place where there are no farms around.
2.Always talk with the Fulani head and have a good relationship with them.
3.Get a guard to oversee the farm or build a farm house on the farm.
when people are on the farm or close to the farm, proper monitoring will be possible and feasible.
for the past 5 years, we have not experience such because we put many measures to checkmate that.
if you still want many tips on that, you can contact me
You can also join others to purchase your farmland on our secured farm estate at an affordable rate.
Good. morning
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2020
We can't because of coronavirus ,we would not produce food.

fellow farmers,be vigilant,take necessary precautions,feed the nation and make money

People need us now than ever.

#DoagricItpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by akata1: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
i want to go into garri processing on small scale pls how do i go about it
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by olumide3367(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for all these insights
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
akata1:
i want to go into garri processing on small scale pls how do i go about it

you can get in touch to guide you through
+2348164628081
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2020
olumide3367:
Thanks for all these insights
You are welcome
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Managing risks in agriculture

Agriculture, yet profitable is dotted with so many risks...
To make it to the other side of profit,you need to be able to manage the risks that comes with agricultural production

So now, how do you mitigate the risks involved

Before you were told that an agribusiness is profitable,and you rush to start it
The question you should ask yourself is "do I have any knowledge about it?"

Don't take the risk of jumping into what you know nothing about....its risky

Getting a mentor and training is your best bet to reduce this risk

Insurance is an important way to also manage risks. Occurrence beyond human control do occur and what can save you is having an insurance cover to protect your investment.

There are reliable insurance companies that you can use for your farm business.

#DoAgric#ManageRisks#Foodsecurity
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by roymita993: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2020
UP Agriculture is using a great technology for Best Result
https://techrnews.xyz/up-agriculture/
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
For every situation comes a great opportunity

Only the positive mindset and the action takers always benefit

DoAgric..itpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Keep working!
Never stop.
Get involved
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid

In need of genuine farmland,hybrid plantain suckers and cashew/oilpalm seedlings, in our farm estate,then get in touch.
Contact is in my signature
Thanks
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Experience they say is the best teacher.

Few things I gathered from the school of hard knock; few setbacks and success.

As a newbie in the sector,how best can you invest and make money in the agriculture.

First,don't think agriculture is a quick rich scheme where you invest let's say few thousand of naira and expecting millions of naira in revenue within few months..

In fact,to make good revenue,you needs a lot of financial investment.

Secondly, you need a guide or mentor who has done it before to train you on what to do. Someone that will create an action plan for you to follow through.

Thirdly, find a mix of investment in crop and livestock to mitigate production risks.

Preferably a cash crop, and one of the profitable livestock.

There are right mix of medium to long term crop or livestock proven to be profitable over time.

We have thousands of acres of farmland in our farm estates in kwara,Oyo,and ogun state for sale.
Its very secure and genuine.
Opportunity to share ideas with other agropreneurs/farmers on the farm estate.
Market access for your produce during harvesting time.
To get yours,get in touch with +2348164628081;+2348092034147
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Good morning folks
May God continue to guide and protect you and your family this season
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2020
You can like and follow me on my page
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid

With over 4000 acres spread across kwara,Oyo and ogun state
You can have access to genuine,well secured farmland this season.
An acre is N150k
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter people!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Why you need to invest in agriculture?

Many years ago,I wrote about the need for individuals and governments at all level to diversify into agriculture and it's related non-oil sectors as the hope of revenue generation from oil is dim looking at the various indices then.

When I wrote the article,a barrel of oil was sold at over $100 ,As I am writing now,a barrel is less than $20.

We will now be forced to look in the way of agriculture because it is the most viable option that can bounce the economy back if well planned.
Well,if you missed by article in 2011 on why you need to venture into agriculture,I hope you will not miss this opportunity too.

The best time to take action is right now
Get the knowledge
Take action on it
And create wealth for yourself.

Looking for farmland to start your farm business,look no further
We have 4000 acres of farmland available for sale at N150k per acre at our farm estate in ogun,kwara and Oyo state.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cashew nuts for sale
Contact in my signature

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by TenthMan(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
Why you need to invest in agriculture?

Many years ago,I wrote about the need for individuals and governments at all level to diversify into agriculture and it's related non-oil sectors as the hope of revenue generation from oil is dim looking at the various indices then.

When I wrote the article,a barrel of oil was sold at over $100 ,As I am writing now,a barrel is less than $20.

We will now be forced to look in the way of agriculture because it is the most viable option that can bounce the economy back if well planned.
Well,if you missed by article in 2011 on why you need to venture into agriculture,I hope you will not miss this opportunity too.

The best time to take action is right now
Get the knowledge
Take action on it
And create wealth for yourself.

Looking for farmland to start your farm business,look no further
We have 4000 acres of farmland available for sale at N150k per acre at our farm estate in ogun,kwara and Oyo state.

Good evening Sir.

I have been following your thread/topic and quite impressed with your level of progress. Your achievements are exemplary and commendable.

In the midst of the current lock down and the Covid-19 pandemic, I will like to have your opinion and your observations on how this affected your business. As you are aware, the lock down created difficulties in moving about amongst other issues.

Could your please provide a summary on how the situation affected;

Your factors of production i.e. Capital (materials, etc), labor, land, etc.
Your supply chain both for inputs and products produced
Your demand figures/rate.
Your bottom line/profit.
Your prognosis of the agri/agro allied business.

This will be very helpful to those interested in this line of business. I do hope you can have time to put up something for the enlightenment of a lot of us.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
TenthMan:

Good evening Sir.

I have been following your thread/topic and quite impressed with your level of progress. Your achievements are exemplary and commendable.

In the midst of the current lock down and the Covid-19 pandemic, I will like to have your opinion and your observations on how this affected your business. As you are aware, the lock down created difficulties in moving about amongst other issues.

Could your please provide a summary on how the situation affected;

Your factors of production i.e. Capital (materials, etc), labor, land, etc.
Your supply chain both for inputs and products produced
Your demand figures/rate.
Your bottom line/profit.
Your prognosis of the agri/agro allied business.

This will be very helpful to those interested in this line of business. I do hope you can have time to put up something for the enlightenment of a lot of us.
Just seeing this
Will be back tomorrow morning to do justice to this
Please bear with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.