Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (50220 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by deltateam: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2019
Dalby:

There is hope for everyone willing to find it. I am glad that like the prodigal son you were able to retrace your steps back and sound truly repentant.

I had a similar situation with my girlfriend, l found out and forgave her. The second time it happened and she confessed a week before we got married gringringrin

Give him some time to heal and continue in touch and being you...

I am starting to believe this Okafor's law of Congo dynamics o.

She did it a week to your wedding? You think she isn't doing it inside marriage?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by sylve11: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Preach! I bu the priest nne.

This cracked me up...... grin grin cool
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Just2endowed2(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Don't try it. Humans hardly change. I can only go back and maybe consider a relationship if the breakup wasn't caused by cheating. If its cheating, my guy flee
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Ornament2003:

Your assertion that men don't forgive their partner if she cheats, especially while vulnerable, As in the picture here, is totally untrue.

REAL MEN FORGIVE WHOSOEVER THEY TRUELY LOVE.
If the guy TRUELY loves u he would forgive, and never use it against you.

The mistake some of you ladies make is that you love blindly. If a man cannot forgive your offence, no matter what, while dating; I can bet your marriage with such a one will be hellish; because you're not Angel, and you're prone to mistake, even in marriage.
As per solution, leave the unforgiven man. Forgive yourself. Move on. And true love would come your way.

My girlfriend once cheated on me. She didn't even tell me. We both went to work , and one way or the other , she per chance met one guy who had been asking her out even before i met her. And along the line they had sex. I got home before her and started calling her. She had to rush down. On getting home, we took dinner, and thereafter in the course of going for night shower before bed, we fell into sex mood. And as i careress her underpant, I noticed some unusual wetness. Behold, it was sperm. That gave her out! And she confessed. And I weighed the circumstances. I knew it would take an angel to escape such sex trap. I forgave her. I drove back to the hospital to get some medications to ward off her any infection from the unprotected sex. I got condom too. We still had sex that night. One of the sweetest ever. We continued using CD for like 6 months until viral markers indicated she was safe for unprotected sex. I loved her much and I was not ready to let an occasional mistake rubbish our relationship!

That singular act has made me help many people salvage their relationships through my foundation.

If you're interested , and you want our intervention DM me.
Take it easy with the lies! Yours is even worse if true cos you guys are together and fine and she went out to eat carrot only to come back with all d evidence intact!? Lol she must be one dumb human being.

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Kingstanding: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2019
EngrMarve:
Well I don't do girlfriend, does she need your forgiveness since you are not married to her? You are fornicating with someone's daughter and the dad is forgiving you, why don't you forgive her?

I do wife.
If she cheats I forgive her, that is love.

. On your own. OYO. There is nothing worst pass a cheating wife if the care is not taking she or the man is cheating with will kill the husband. A cheating wife is a gonner to me. If anyone beg me to forgive her even if the person is my friends or brother I will give them one condition if they can allow me to Bleep their wife I will forgive her. A cheating wife is a death.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by thelish(f): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2019
DenreleDave:

I see.. Madam adviser

See ur mouth... As if na the guy do wrong..

Show him the new you, which new her.. What she will still do and do again

Trying acting according to ur signature.
Do u want her to continue in it, why prophesying it?
With God n discipline, she won't go back.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

May not work. Cheating is to a man, an insult to his manliness. Hardly do men forgive cheating women.
A man cheating is an insult to her womanliness undecided
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by fordgreen(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2019
I thank you and I would like to know you more... Your Number 5 point said it all from a man's point of view!!
wunmi590:

embarassed

I am not going to judge you, because at a point in time we all make mistake, and as human, mistake will always happen, but the measure in correcting the mistakes is what we need to learn.

1. No matter how bad a situation might when it comes to issues like this, never and never confide in a man for consolation

2. Most men are not what you think they are, they are only looking for an advantage to do what they want and clean their mouth. (I stand to be corrected tho).

3. In my own opinion, I need to be blunt with you, it was never a mistake form your pat to make him have your cooky, you deliberately gave it to him, for like 3-4 times. It show you know what you are doing.

4. You have soiled your image, we men we have that attitude and brag when we have gotten what we want, he had you in his car, when issues arises between both of you, he will always look down on you that, "shabi nah inside car I give am to you".

5. Forget about your fiance/husband completely, because he won't ever come back to you.

6. The reason for 5 is because, no matter how you package and try to make ammend with him, if he accept and you guys get married, you might not enjoy the marriage, because he will always use that eyes to look at you, most especially when you guys are on the bed to have se.x with each other.

7. You both won't be comfortable because he won't trust you again, even if you tell him you are on the bed, he will still doubt you.

Lastly, just pray for another man in your life, cut off every communication with your so called colleague because he doesn't have the fear of God, forget that you went to meet him, and things changed. A God fearing man cannot do such, and I believe he has been doing it to other ladies before you.

It is well with your soul
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Joey19: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2019
JERRY1925:
Sometimes when a man genuinely love you.. He wants you just to himself. Your body becomes his pride.. Because in most cases that's the only thing a man values in a woman.. It's priceless knowing you have a girl or a wife no other man can touch.
It's priceless knowing u have a girl u can leave for weeks and she's intact.
But for women it's different, u don't really value our body that much.. U value our possessions, our future.. Our strength and if we fall short, u change course.

Well, to my answer.. If u truly love your man.. Stay away from your friend...stay so far away.
Give your man some month..prove to him you've stayed far. Prove to him it won't happen again..you can do this, by giving yourself time to heal and also giving him some space to miss u. He will come around. But give him time to think. And don't give him room for second thought.

Your comment is so intelligent. Bravo!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by biotechshola(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I deserve all the bashing I'm receiving here and more. But I wonder why it's very difficult for most to believe that I'm actually repentant about the whole thing. I know I really hurt my man which is part of my pain. I can never repeat such action no matter the circumstances with what I've learnt and I believe if I am lucky enough to get a second chance I'll be a much better version of myself and be forever grateful. It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated. I rejected every of his attempt to meet him anywhere else. Those were moments of weakness although it cannot be justified.

Abegiii!!! Stop insulting us please.. So you were always at your moment of weakness each time he had his way with you??

The truth is, weakness or whatever can only be justified if it's once, coz normally after such moment comes regret and anger. Regret coz you've cheated and anger cos he took advantage of your weakness. But apparently none of this happened hence it was never a mistake.

Yorubas would say; igbe kinkin leti awo gbegiri, boju bakuro nbe, Okan o le kuro..

Ire o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Napolito: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2019
U broke his trust..Allow him to go dig d puna of ur colleague's wife, and case will b at per.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Meti99(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2019
f
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by leetech93: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Op, my advice for you is to show your man you're a changed woman, as for your colleague, you have to cut all times with him, no chat,no calls,even if he greet you, don't answer,the major reason why your man may find it hard to forgive you, is because he need to be convinced that you're done with the man for real, if you can prove that to him, he will forgive and have you back, don't listen to those people telling you if he loves you, he should forgive easily, it not the same,cheating on an man is strong enough to break any kind of love a man has for you, because in the real sense, the love of a man to a woman emanates from trust, that is what make your pussy special, otherwise you are like the regular jump girls, it won't be easy, but to must be ready, it happens to me, I don't even know the number of times my own fiancee dug this man, but in the end, the trust is coming again
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by IprintMONEY: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2019
nigerians overate sex. my present fiancee cheated on me 3 times and i took her back. yes there is possiblity that she might cheat again because i am always out of the country. but since i have made up my mind to be back here full time, if that happens again, i will dumb her. the fact that you are the one that told him should make him trust you more, but like women say, men are scums. cheesy
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by mimilogs: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Take it easy with the lies! Yours is even worse if true cos you guys are together and fine and she went out to eat carrot only to come back with all d evidence intact!? Lol she must be one dumb human being.
I didn't know you saw the lies too lol

My fellow social media handlers can lie for Africa to promote the brand they are managing, minus me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by IprintMONEY: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2019
biotechshola:

Abegiii!!! Stop insulting us please.. So you were always at your moment of weakness each time he had his way with you??

The truth is, weakness or whatever can only be justified if it's once, coz normally after such moment comes regret and anger. Regret coz you've cheated and anger cos he took advantage of your weakness. But apparently none of this happened hence it was never a mistake.

Yorubas would say; igbe kinkin leti awo gbegiri, boju bakuro nbe, Okan o le kuro..

Ire o!!!
u get better sense cheesy cheesy cheesy. she was always week for close to 20 times he bleeped her lol
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Angelfrost(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
You are only writing this epistle forming "mistake made" because YOU WERE CAUGHT.

You betrayed your ex, BETRAYAL is not a mistake, it is deliberate! Even if it happened just once, it remains a betrayal! You decided to CHEAT because you wanted it not because you were emotionally weak or thrash!

You have been forgiven, that is enough! He doesn't deserve to have your kind back.. God forbid. Go look for another man and learn your lesson with him!

That you even seek for advice to win him back is disgusting...

[s][/s]

Disgusting, selfish, and narrow minded... Most of these kids think forgiving and forgetting should be mutual.

Only God truly forgives to begin with. That a man took the step to forgive should be more than enough. She should be kind enough to pull the plug, and save both of them further emotional and mental agony... This is just commonsense.

But curiously now, how does one cheat in a car??! Parked where exactly in this Naija of busybodies and bloodthirsty criminals??!... This lady and her lover get mind sha. What manner of lust and hunger for sex will engender such level of desperation??!... Same car, several times!!!…. Una get mind o. angry undecided shocked
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by mimilogs: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2019
IprintMONEY:
nigerians overate sex. my present fiancee cheated on me 3 times and i took her back. yes there is possiblity that she might cheat again because i am always out of the country. but since i have made up my mind to be back here full time, if that happens again, i will dumb her. the fact that you are the one that told him should make him trust you more, but like women say, men are scums. cheesy
The only reason Bible, I mean God Himself permitted a man to divorce his wife is if she is caught cheating, no other reason, so what are you saying

If you decide to forgive your partner whenever she cheats on you, that's your life and decision to make, don't make it seem normal for men to forgive a cheating partner because it is highly forbidden, the only reason Bible backs a man to divorce!!

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by wirinet(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I deserve all the bashing I'm receiving here and more. But I wonder why it's very difficult for most to believe that I'm actually repentant about the whole thing. I know I really hurt my man which is part of my pain. I can never repeat such action no matter the circumstances with what I've learnt and I believe if I am lucky enough to get a second chance I'll be a much better version of myself and be forever grateful. It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated. I rejected every of his attempt to meet him anywhere else. Those were moments of weakness although it cannot be justified.
That's the problem with Nigerians in general - taking full responsibility for our actions and trying to somehow justify our failings.

You messed up big time and your excuse is untenable. "It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated" let's even agree that the first time was not premeditated and it happened at the spur of the moment when you were emotionally vulnerable, what of the second and third time? We're you sayings those other times were not premeditated? Believe me, if it was only one time, one could excuse you by saying you were scared, confused or not in your senses, but you went back again and again. And to make matters worse, the guy kept calling you until your man became suspicious. Even after all the Bleep ups, you should have cut off all relationships with your colleagues except for official duties, and threatened to report him to his wife and the police if he persisted in harassing you.

It's going to be very difficult for him to accept you back, most guys can't get over such betrayals for life. Maybe reset the relationship to default. Start out being friends again, try and build trust from the beginning.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ednut1(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
inside car smh. U can do inside office or toilet too

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ScotMisile: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Izigha:

but is it not time we men hav to start really thinking about this. the reality is that most men dnt fined out. in this day and age guy a married woman will do it with another man.

Thats the generation we find ourselves bruv, however shine your eyes, ask questions, be alert and never accept the friendship crap or bestie crap not even sure of her fidelity.. . Know thyself.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by fairygeh(f): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I am not here to judge you,but seriously,you have no point.

Had it been you are saying you slept with him once,we can overlook and say,ohhhh,it was probably a mistake.but not once,not twice,not even three times,come on now.i am not trying to make you feel worse than you already do ,because nobody is perfect.
I really do understand that you might be going through some emotional challenges at the period,but why didn't you confide in someone' else,and you knew the guy was married,it's not like he even took advantage of you,you did it willingly
my verdict is that you liked the man,I mean the married man you slept with ,infact you enjoyed sex in the car so much,you couldn't resist it,As a matter of fact,if not that the guy was posted to another branch,you know in your heart of hearts that you would still be straffing him,I am a woman as well and I know how these things work,and above all,if given the nice environment of a car with the man in question again,he would still f** you over and over again,and you know this except you don't wanna tell yourself the truth.
The way out
Even if I were your guy,I won't get back with you,trust me,he has done well by forgiving you but hey would you forgive him too if you were a man.its always not good to make married men your sole confidant because we are all human beings that's why the Bible says flee from all appearances of evil.A married man shouldn't be your best friend and same applies for men.
My advice
Even if your man decides to overlook this, except your man is from another planet and has a really forgiving spirit,will he be able to trust you ever again??,trust is a major ingredient in a relationship and once it's lost even your harmless association with someone of the opposite sex,he might raise eyebrows and flare up and you wouldn't love yourself,trust me.
So,I advise that you move on and desist from married men,get your next man to f** you in the car if it's your fetish. All the best,, sweetheart.
I don dey talk too much
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by charlsecy(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2019
EngrMarve:
Well I don't do girlfriend, does she need your forgiveness since you are not married to her? You are fornicating with someone's daughter and the dad is forgiving you, why don't you forgive her?
Sorry, you failed to understand the post.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Louisboy22(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Most girls i don't really know what is ur problem, u cheated with married man knowing fully well he is married tomorrow now if you get married and ur husband is cheating on you, you will be crying not knowing karma is working because you cheated with another woman husband

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by bullabong(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?
Not just once,not thrice...you are nothing but a serial cheat. It's in your nature. I pray he doesn't take you back because you will still cheat when married if you can be cheating with a married man.you are really messed up pretty bad.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Myhusband(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2019
sex you inside the car means you're a mere sex slave. no sane man deserved to end up with you

but what happened to our girl child, these emanating promiscuity is becoming too much

the guy will be so foolish to forgive you
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by bullabong(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Louisboy22:
Most girls i don't really know what is ur problem, u cheated with married man knowing fully well he is married tomorrow now if you get married and ur husband is cheating on you, you will be crying not knowing karma is working because you cheated with another woman husband
They are just so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Connoisseur(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Don't expect pity from anyone here or anywhere for that matter.
You really bleeped things up with your man, I would not forgive you if I were in his shoes.

But
You've realized your mistakes and feel repentant about it. So chin up, back straight, keep your head high and continue working towards a better version of yourself.
Take the lessons from this encounter and strive to do better in your next relationship.

I do not know why but it's extremely difficult for a man to forgive a cheating partner
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by IprintMONEY: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2019
mimilogs:
The only reason Bible, I mean God Himself permitted a man to divorce his wife is if she is caught cheating, no other reason, so what are you saying

If you decide to forgive your partner whenever she cheats on you, that's your life and decision to make, don't make it seem normal for men to forgive a cheating partner because it is highly forbidden, the only reason Bible backs a man to divorce!!
and u think all of us are religious twats that give a Bleep about your religion? wtf
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by IprintMONEY: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Myhusband:
sex you inside the car means you're a mere sex slave. no sane man deserved to end up with you

but what happened to our girl child, these emanating promiscuity is becoming too much

the guy will be so foolish to forgive you
i did not read that raunchy part o. was she bleeped inside the car/ let me go and read again and get my vasline ready. op can u elaborate on the sex please cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by clemz85(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2019
EngrMarve:

I do wife.
If she cheats I forgive her, that is love.

comment of the year 2020!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by wirinet(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2019
IprintMONEY:
You are now contradicting yourself, your fiancée cheated on you 3 times and you forgave her, so why not forgive her the 4th time or the 10th time since sex is overrated and you are very forgiven, afterall as a Christian, you should never tire of forgiving.

She told him because he became suspicious of their phone conversations, she did not tell him of her own violation after the incidences. She was still cheating with the guys (although not sexually), by talking with him on the phone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.