Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (50199 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by lessonsoflife: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.
I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it. In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues. This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car. It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely. I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.
My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.
In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.
I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

Just speaking from experience and what I have observed.
In most working environment women who are married are the easier to get laid.
They feel that is the only environment they can have sex without their husband suspecting after all, she is going to work.
Before you were laid, you have already made that decision long time ago.
You used the excuse of misunderstanding to hit the man.
Most women believe they are smart but then they are not.
I am sure if your colleague wasn't married, you would have dumbed your man. But u know what, after sex nothing is left again. Many women cry at midnight for this same act you have done.
Thank you God for blessing your children with good wives.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by fatymore(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
I won't forgive a cheating partner

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Magicians: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
C'est fini !
There is NO back it is finished.

Butterscotch92:
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na small thing, people make mistakes. If there's remorse and total commitment to doing better, why not?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Ashley86400: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Move on with your life.
If it was the other way round people would tell you to forgive him for the fact that he confessed to you and expresses his regret.
Move on and don't make the same mistakes again.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
My dear don't force yourself on him . We will forgive you but the problem is forgetting.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Erums(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Katsuke:

Well in your bid to sound like a strong man, you actually came out as a weak one, sorry to say.
Beta Male for that fact, I'm not bashing, just stating the obvious

Well bro.. Im. Nt gonna argue with your opinion... There were times I was weak
.. As I said.. I lost confidence.... So your right... But I'm picking myself back... And that's strength

12 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by wunmi590(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

embarassed

I am not going to judge you, because at a point in time we all make mistake, and as human, mistake will always happen, but the measure in correcting the mistakes is what we need to learn.

1. No matter how bad a situation might when it comes to issues like this, never and never confide in a man for consolation

2. Most men are not what you think they are, they are only looking for an advantage to do what they want and clean their mouth. (I stand to be corrected tho).

3. In my own opinion, I need to be blunt with you, it was never a mistake form your pat to make him have your cooky, you deliberately gave it to him, for like 3-4 times. It show you know what you are doing.

4. You have soiled your image, we men we have that attitude and brag when we have gotten what we want, he had you in his car, when issues arises between both of you, he will always look down on you that, "shabi nah inside car I give am to you".

5. Forget about your fiance/husband completely, because he won't ever come back to you.

6. The reason for 5 is because, no matter how you package and try to make ammend with him, if he accept and you guys get married, you might not enjoy the marriage, because he will always use that eyes to look at you, most especially when you guys are on the bed to have se.x with each other.

7. You both won't be comfortable because he won't trust you again, even if you tell him you are on the bed, he will still doubt you.

Lastly, just pray for another man in your life, cut off every communication with your so called colleague because he doesn't have the fear of God, forget that you went to meet him, and things changed. A God fearing man cannot do such, and I believe he has been doing it to other ladies before you.

It is well with your soul

18 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by hopexter(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Depends on individual. To me, her generation will never be forgiven. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Ashley86400: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rajman45:
Women have fish brain... Just a little gentle touch and correct talks, a smart guy can easily get to a broken lady pants.

I believe that with another little rough patch between u and him, will also lead to another shifting of pant by another sharp guy. Make una get sense

" Women have fish brain... Just a little gentle touch and correct talks, a smart guy can easily get to a broken lady pants."

Maybe the women you encounter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Forward77(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
SPEECHLESS is my name on this issue.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by stillmaticOG(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
You fvck the guy 3 times after the first time and you expect forgiveness?

People like you don't deserve forgiveness because you will always do it again.

Ashawo oshi

8 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by gosmoney(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
EngrMarve:
Well I don't do girlfriend, does she need your forgiveness since you are not married to her? You are fornicating with someone's daughter and the dad is forgiving you, why don't you forgive her?

I do wife.
If she cheats I forgive her, that is love.

oga dis one na woman dey convese not man na
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
IMPOSSIBLE with a capital I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E....just take your cheating as a very valuable lesson.

btw WHY you did it, HOW you did it, WHERE you did it or the emotional state you were in when you did it is IRRELEVANT. you are an untrustworthy, unfaithful person and men/women should stay well away from people like you.
there is no justification for forgiveness if you had sex FOUR times with this person... once could be a mistake, four times is just a total lack of respect for your man/relationship.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Ben404040: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Forgive or not she is just a girlfriend. Make money and get girlfriends chikina

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Gracefollowme: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
EngrMarve:
Well I don't do girlfriend, does she need your forgiveness since you are not married to her? You are fornicating with someone's daughter and the dad is forgiving you, why don't you forgive her?

I do wife.

Ok
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Butterscotch92:

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

U cheated 3 more times with a married man and u say Ure not a cheat by nature? That’s hard to swallow/believe. It’s either ur in denial or naive.

Trust is hard to win back and people forgive/forget differently, for sm it’s easy and for sm it’s never again. It depends on his principles and code in relationships. There is almost nothing u can do to make it right that wud be a guarantee.

7 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by bonnyhope: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Even inside car una d cheat

Na wao

I pity men that take ladies seriously

8 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Chubhie: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by NaijadrivaCars: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
GTWeb:
What I will advice you now is if you suspect he cheats too.

Or have no idea whether he cheats too.

Get yourself on the page below:
https://smartenwave.com

From there, you guys can trade by barter, forget things and refresh.

Promise to eachother never to do that again.

My 2kobo

May not work. Cheating is to a man, an insult to his manliness. Hardly do men forgive cheating women.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ekevwe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
A girl that cheat doesn't love her man but a man that cheats can love. Get this ppl

11 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Dididrumz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yes it is. Talking from experience
If you really love her, and you see sincerity in her apology, than you can
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Butterscotch92:
take the lesson learnt into your next relationship, this one is dead. Even if he says he forgives you he never will forget and his friends will never let him forget. A man willing to "forgive" a cheating partner is either a weak man or only using you for sex going forward or never took you seriously.

it never works because a man never forgets!!

15 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Correcto: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
You sound too good to be true
EngrMarve:

I do wife.

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
superlanny:
Me I no go blame you, I no say you like prick, forget all that emotionally down bullshit, me sef I like puna Wella, this life is too short deliberating on why, who or how you fcked, just fck and enjoy yourself...

Wait o, no be Musa I see so ,dey kiss Amina for gate so shocked ..... I dey come angry
kuna bukkatar taimako

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by hybridblood07(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why are you being foolish?
BigDick70inch:
Madam..
No hope of u gettin him back..
U can't eat your cake and have it back...
Once a shot always a shit..
A bleeped pussy can never be unfucked..
Just some few convincing words from the married man..then u will start riding is dick again..since u find it hard to disconnect him from u totally..
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by chiomzy86(f): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Blame your big mouth..u didn't offend him,u offended God,so u should confess only to God and ask for his forgiveness. The guy u dey confess to has been cheating as well,but he was wise to keep it to himself. I guess u HV learnt your lesson the hard way

5 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Great6Pack:
The worst set of hypocrites in this world are men. You can go Bleep as you like either as married man or while dating but it is a taboo for her to do it.

Let it be known here that I am not in anyway in support of cheating while married or courting. But let the truth be told, if you access 10 men, married or courting, at least 6 of them had at one time had sex with someone not their mate. One thing is sure, if this babe is the one that the man confessed to, she will happily forgive him and move ahead with the relationship.

Why can't men sometimes do same. Especially when you know your mate isn't promiscuous but was overtaken by moment of weakness?

Sis, please gather yourself together and concentrate on your work and life. I give you 3 months, a RESPONSIBLE guy will be dying to be your man. And if your present guy (soon to be ex) comes back, tell him he was in the past but you have moved on.

Please abuse me ONLY if you know you are innocent and never cheat. God is watching!!!

STFU please!

5 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Belloola(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's not easy to forgive a cheating wife, I will advise to leave your man and find another to move on with because if he even mary, u can never have peaceful home cause he will never trust u anymore. No matter how strong the love, men dont forgive cheating woman.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Quorax: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Butterscotch92:

There is no hope. You can not love and respect someone and still cheat on them... nah. You didn't love him and didn't respect him. If you did, you would not consent to forking another dick.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
IamPlato:
You Banged Your Colleague Once, Your Banged Him Again and Then Again. You Have The Guts To Say You Regret It, you Didnt Regret The First And Second. You Are Not Alright.

Move On, he Doesnt Want You Again. I Hope Its A Lesson To You but I Honestly Doubt That
bro, kana lahiya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.