Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (50169 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2019
This is why you will never get a sensible man as yours.

[s]
dheolexaone:
Seriously, cheating here and there has become a parasite that has eaten into the flesh of d nation.

I will blame u and not blame u as well.
I won't blame u as u r emotionally down and the Mr Confidant used that as an opportunity to enter into u. It happens to all except they just wanna throw u stones. A time when the relationship will experience d peak period, then it takes d grace of God, love n strength to thread through that stage.

I am blaming u because u let ur conscience tell ur partner. In as much as u av stopped, u need clean up ur mess my sister.
Ur so called partner proving he can't av a place for u in his heart, do u know what he does and don't get to tell u?

I am not in support of infidelity in relationships but speaking from my experience, I av bn so faithful wt guys and they proved the same until I catch them doing otherwise.

Believe it or not, 97% guys in relationship are prone to cheating despite their holy holy shits, they can argue wt their data.

Solution: Don't stress urself finding all means to win him back. Be real. Be you. If he's for u, if he truly loves you, he will definitely give u a second chance.
We all make mistakes.
[/s]
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Katsuke: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Erums:

Well bro.. Im. Nt gonna argue with your opinion... There were times I was weak
.. As I said.. I lost confidence.... So your right... But I'm picking myself back... And that's strength
Well whatever floats your boat, good luck with that
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by abbatoir(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2019
It's a pity reading all this stuff posting here... You guys don't understand the meaning of female sex

Well.. really sad but truth!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by bukatyne(f): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop mentioning God!

Every man must face the consequences his his action! She Cheated, she didn't do evangelism!

She was caught, she didn't voluntarily confess!

NB: If I was her ex I won't cut off all forms of communication with her completely

Are you the guy in question?
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by IMASTEX: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2019
JERRY1925:
Sometimes when a man genuinely love you.. He wants you just to himself. Your body becomes his pride.. Because in most cases that's the only thing a man values in a woman.. It's priceless knowing you have a girl or a wife no other man can touch.
It's priceless knowing u have a girl u can leave for weeks and she's intact.
But for women it's different, u don't really value our body that much.. U value our possessions, our future.. Our strength and if we fall short, u change course.

Well, to my answer.. If u truly love your man.. Stay away from your friend...stay so far away.
Give your man some month..prove to him you've stayed far. Prove to him it won't happen again..you can do this, by giving yourself time to heal and also giving him some space to miss u. He will come around. But give him time to think. And don't give him room for second thought.
I totally second your first paragraph talking about what both genders place values on which even invalidated your second paragraph. The guy will hold onto that value system as a man considering the nature of the error. One wrongdoing is a mistake, two is deliberate and three is a lifestyle. She will definitely do worse when fully in marriage knowing that marriage.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by fkj950ax(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Op
Don't stress yourself.
Give it time, your love and affection for him will go, as his for you has gone because you cheated on him.
Life goes on
You made a mistake. Pick yourself and move on. You guys are in a relationship and this is just rehearsal. He hasn't put a rock on your finger.
You make sure you let him know how sorry you are truly. Don't let someone love you based on a pity party. You will both hurt again.
Married colleague. Hope you got a salary raise for being a douche bag in your colleague's life. Hope your wife catches you this December and puts you out like a thrash bag you are. Please don't give your wife HIV.
Boyfriend. You have made your decision. If you can not forgive her, let her go. But know we all trip up at times and make mistakes. As you can't let go of the shit she did to you, tell her in a civilised and firm manner it's over. Wish I could see your own big black book of bubu sha.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by maikalaf(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Belloola:
It's not easy to forgive a cheating wife, I will advise to leave your man and find another to move on with because if he even mary, u can never have peaceful home cause he will never trust u anymore. No matter how strong the love, men dont forgive cheating woman.
Oga they forgive! They just find it difficult to forget. I mean, how can such act be forgotten? Except they wipe that memory by any means necessary. What am I even saying sef??
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by KevMitnick: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2019
3 times? That's scary as hell. The relationship is gone for good.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by abbatoir(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2019
ekevwe:
A girl that cheat doesn't love her man but a man that cheats can love. Get this ppl

This simple words is as deep as ocean...

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by mercyland93(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2019
With all sincerity, u are really a bad girl. No break-up yet and u are nacking another dick. Have u been fantasizing ur colleague's dick before?

Just a relationship on rough part and u cheated. I won't lie to u, it would be so difficult for the man to believe u again.
Anyway, Pray over it and let him know with all sincerity that u av really change to the better .

U can as well show him some advice/comments from nairalanders as regards ur issue, for nobody is above mistake. It has happen, such will never repeat itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Beverlyjean(f): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Godsonjolly:

Even if no one forgives you, God has forgiven you and I too forgive you lol. No girl would confess, but you did. Tho you wrong but there's no need judging you with that. What is done is done and what is gone is gone. It's really hard to let go cos we humans. It will only take great love and strength to forget such. Just be yourself, forgive yourself, enjoy yourself, don't get bothered over the issue dear. Afterall men do marry a repentant prostitute. And you not a prostitute. Since you have changed and admit your faults, try talk to your ex, make him see reasons that u changed and won't ever commit such, u can also pray for God to touch him or do whatever you believe in. But if he doesn't, leave him. A better person will come by and won't even look at your past. Be good dear, be safe and stop hurting yourself. Love doesn't get exhausted at all. It's enough for anyone who really wants it. Be good.

There's no need telling her such .... Even her new bf will never trust her a hundred percent ... 4kin a married man is one thing that makes men take off cos it makes them have their reservations towards those type of ladies ... It tells alot about their standards and personality .... It will forever affect her ... It's like a curse, she should not ever feel bad if she ends up with a serial cheat cos she helped in contributing to adultry ... It's really one of the most damaging thing a person can do ... Let her carry her cross , she brought it upon herself

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Bahddo(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2019
Men forgive cheating ladies a lot more than ladies forgive their men, but you'd never know from the cheating stories told.

A woman would first tell the whole world that her man cheated and then make a show of forgiving him, whereas she never had plans to leave him in the first place. Men usually keep their partners' infidelity secret, unless they want to move on. This is one reason why it seems men cheat more. The stories favour the woman.

That said, you sound like you are entitled to forgiveness. Stop trying to act victimized when you are the one who cheated. You could have chosen to not cheat, but you did cheat. He could have chosen to forgive you, but didn't. Why do you think you are the only one with a right to choose?

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by geezyk(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2019
A man can tolerate a naggy gf, stubborn gf, vile gf, but what he can't tolerate is a a cheater! No matter what you say or do to him, he'll still see you as one.

It happened to me this year when my ex girl lied to me about a visit to Lagos, we never had issues on trust before, but one thing led to another and my gut feelings became messed up that something ain't just right.

Babe gave me her password but I feigned ignorance anytime I want to use her fone I tell her to unlock it. Till we slept and my mind was restless, took her fone unlocked it, headed straight into her WhatsApp, for someone that chats a lot, I saw only her chats with ladies, error no. 1. My babe always reads and delete, she didn't know I could operate an iPhone cos I'm an Android buff.

I just swiped down here chats and I went into her archived chats then I saw her chats with a guy, who known to me is her ex, cos she screen recorded their conversation to me 2 weeks back, that he wants to come back yen yen yen.

On ileya day, my babe f'cked her ex oo, she told me she wanna get busy with sewing, that she won't be online, and as I was in a festive mood, I let her be, when she was through we had a video conversation after den don nack her apako.

I knew this cos the guy mentioned it in the chats that he had fun yesterday! Omo! I wan die. I confronted her she said it has a reason bla bla bla, I lost the trust immediately, even though I forgave her I started looking at things I overlooked before, and began reading meanings into them. When I grew tired I walked away, to the glory of the lord. grin

She wants me back desperately but my ship has sailed into the open sea.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by maikalaf(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2019
DownChelsea:
unfortunately, only men understand this maxim. Women will keep giving millions of chances which men will never give. Men will always gamble to stay secure, while women will always gamble to get hurt.

A man cannot completely forgive a cheating (or even intended cheating) woman, AND IT IS A FACT. Any such forgiveness from a man would only be based on pity and not real. In the man’s mind, he has moved on siiiiiiiiince!
Aunty there's difference between forgiveness, forgetting and getting back together. You forgive no go mean say you go forget, and e still no go mean say you want her back.
The guy in question has forgiven her, but baba no want continue again. Imagine what will be going through his mind each time he thinks about her or each time he wants to get down with her, should he want to continue in the relationship....

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2019
And when you look at the man she cheated with, he may not be on the guys level! I've been there, madam please just forget it, no matter how much he loves you, he would never forget.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by whytepawn1(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth
Lols....shibaraba!!!!!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by whytepawn1(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2019
JERRY1925:
Sometimes when a man genuinely love you.. He wants you just to himself. Your body becomes his pride.. Because in most cases that's the only thing a man values in a woman.. It's priceless knowing you have a girl or a wife no other man can touch.

But for women it's different, u don't really value our body that much.. U value our possessions, our future.. Our strength and if we fall short, u change course.

Well, to my answer.. If u truly love your man.. Stay away from your friend...stay so far away.
Give your man some month..prove to him you've stayed far. Prove to him it won't happen again..you can do this, by giving yourself time to heal and also giving him some space to miss u. He will come around. But give him time to think. And don't give him room for second thought.

Just spot on bro... It feels amazingly amazing.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Lion21(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
What's Emotion ...Emotion is a mental state related with thoughts, feelings, behavioural responses, and a degree of pleasure or displeasure. First 90% of any lady/woman seeking relationship advice from guy/man get banged along the way .Again if you get too close to anyone it develops interest gradually u might not believe this until you both are left alone in a place . On your issue I will advice you move on because the guy you claim to love will never forget even if he forgives you. Do you remember how much you loved him while you making out with someone else in the car not once not twice .He will never trust you no matter how much you tried .learn from you mistake and never repeat it in your new relationship. He might forgive but NEVER will he forget .MOVE ON
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by samuelshosanya(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Waooo i see you are truly sorry about your actions,
Its very hard to forget in such cases but there is hope for you,

i wish i could talk with you one on one for via a chat,

contact me on

shosanyasamuel@gmail.com lets talk. he is your man and you shall have him all to yourself
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Iphran6: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2019
A man can easily forgive when cheated on but forget? Never, that's the main reason why men hardly gets back with a cheating partner be it a wife of a girlfriend because anytime he is with you what runs through his mind is the thought of another man doing the erotic things he use to do with you, and our ego too as men don't allow us just look pass cheating, but I can bet that he has genuinely forgiven you but getting back together will be almost impossible. I wish all the best as you move on.

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by khaleesi(f): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Quality20:
its not really about fish brains pls. women are created like that, in religion, we d men are told that its better we touch fire than touch a strange woman cos it could generate sexual tension from d woman. On d other hand ,men don't really get into sexual tension when touched by women either mistakenly or deliberately.

If you dont get sexual tension when touched by a woman, then maybe she aint touching you right cheesy
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Expert17: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2019
Great6Pack:
The worst set of hypocrites in this world are men. You can go Bleep as you like either as married man or while dating but it is a taboo for her to do it.

Let it be known here that I am not in anyway in support of cheating while married or courting. But let the truth be told, if you access 10 men, married or courting, at least 6 of them had at one time had sex with someone not their mate. One thing is sure, if this babe is the one that the man confessed to, she will happily forgive him and move ahead with the relationship.

Why can't men sometimes do same. Especially when you know your mate isn't promiscuous but was overtaken by moment of weakness?

Sis, please gather yourself together and concentrate on your work and life. I give you 3 months, a RESPONSIBLE guy will be dying to be your man. And if your present guy (soon to be ex) comes back, tell him he was in the past but you have moved on.

Please abuse me ONLY if you know you are innocent and never cheat. God is watching!!!

Birds of the Same feather.......................................

The OP was having Sex in car.............urs will be on top bike

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by rosalieene(f): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
Thank you all for your words. I have picked some lessons from them. But some of your opinions don't define me or my actions in the future. I have heard and I don't have a choice but to keep it moving. I already know all my actions are wrong, I only brought it here not to garner pity but to seek ways to alleviate the damage done and you have all told me the bitter truth.

Thanks to everyone that contributed.
Sis, I am not among those who are judging you.
it has already happened, The comments here can lead you to depression....... Ignore everything they're saying especially those who are hurling insults at you as if they are the ones you cheated on.
It's good you're repentant, try to move on. If he comes back, fine, if he doesn't, don't try to get him back.
I have a friend who left her then bf to marry another man, the marriage didn't work out but then her then bf pleaded to be back in her life. guess what? She is currently married to the same ex bf...... So the point is, if he is for you, he will come back but don't force it.
Just don't make same mistakes again especially with a married man.
Forge ahead, life goes on
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by khaleesi(f): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2019
GiantParrot:
It will be extremely difficult to find a self-respecting decent man who will forgive cheating. If you view the man you cheated on as one of such men, then you may better move on with your life.

Be faithful to the next man you date or marry. At least you say you're better now. Let someone new get to know this better version of you. The current man has already seen that you are capable of cheating. This is knowledge that has crystalized in his memory bank.

This is the nature of trust based relationships. Trust must be handled like glass, with utmost care. You don't play around with trust. There is no having one's cake and eating it too in matters of trust. There's no returning to it's original state when it is broken. No matter how well you try to fix broken glass, the cracks will remain visible.

matured comment. nice one
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

well its kinder of our nature call it pride, we want to be the only one hence its hard. but as for me i dont stick to the rules 100% because i believe we all are just humans and we have our moments of weakness. your colleague took advantage of your weakness when you are at your lowest emotionally i will suggest you cut him off for a start. because why i will forgive for your mistakes, still receiving calls from him will seems to me that you still have something going on with me. for me confessing with your own mouth simply means i must forgive you because without a change of heart, you wont tell. cut him off try to see your man one more time, and ask he gave you another chance if he refuse let go, you seems like a nice person love will find you
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by seojiang: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Trimque2k1(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2019
JERRY1925:

Bro within months that man has gotten another sweet babe o
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Trimque2k1(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?
Sorry o,in my honest opinion once a woman cheat,forget it she's gone forever in that act.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by grandstar(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Please be realistic. This is real life, not an American TV Show. Suggest pragmatic solutions and leave fantasy for the kids.

You have a point. If she pleads for another and he is adamant, she should move on.

She will regret marrying him as he will be very suspicious of her.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ajaymina(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggg!!!!

Whatever substance you are taking should be banned ASAP!
You are not mentally OK abeg..

You whaaat?, fvcked your colleague 3x in his car in the name of emotional blablablabla bullcraaap!, married man! And you claimed its a mistake Who does that. Once might b a mistake, but 3x, nooooooooooo your worse that what you think woman.

U liar!... U have slept with him for countless number of times for your boyfriend to suspect.
Not once, not twice, bt 3x... taaaah, u b thief, u like fvck pass your self.

No one, even mad man will accept you back... ONCE A THIEF IS ALWAYS A THIEF.

Be sincere to yourself, Will you advise your son or your brother to accept someone like you...

Move on with your life, do not try to force him take you back, you'll regret in the end.

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by TruthHurts100: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2019
1: You shared your relationship issues with another man.

Some ladies are so dumb. Listen for the last time, there is nothing as "just friends" between a man and a woman. Men want to phuckkkkk! If you now go to them with a problem..... You have given them free access to your Puuucyyy.

Unar no dey get sense.

Woman.... Forget that guy ooo. You can never win his trust. If you force your way and he marries you... You've just dug your own grave.

Ode, he phuckked you in his car four times, you regret it but you still remains his friend because he's a colleague.... Na thunder go Faya you. Opkonu

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Emekaossai(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
Thank you all for your words. I have picked some lessons from them. But some of your opinions don't define me or my actions in the future. I have heard and I don't have a choice but to keep it moving. I already know all my actions are wrong, I only brought it here not to garner pity but to seek ways to alleviate the damage done and you have all told me the bitter truth.

Thanks to everyone that contributed.

I understand that you are truly sorry about your actions. I won't condemn nor condole you but it's good you have learned your lesson. Love shows its greatest strength when it forgives and forget and that's why love is for the strongest. In some point in our lives, we've got ourself into some mess that has left us devastating. You shouldn't allow this to define you. If doesn't accept you back just move on with your life. You will definitely meet a guy that would die for you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.