Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked (41373 Views)

NAIRALANDER HELP ME:my Firstbank Account Have Been Hacked / My Facebook Has Been Hacked And I Can't Access It / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Bossontop(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
undecided
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by ruggedtimi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
but you can get it back.. if you have the sim card
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by JaySterling: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Newguyhere:
Social engineering at its peak cheesy
Some guys bad!!!

Nah this kind guys dey collect better wire money Chai cool
bad guy

You sef sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by zackon(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
please for those who have not enabled two step verification on there what's app should please do so ,to ensure maximum security and to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Auxtin85(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
If you still have the sim with which you registered your WhatsApp you can get back your WhatsApp at ease
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by abbasajao(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
LTRAVIS:
Oga stop this lies, login into your watsapp they will send you another code....

You don't what you dont know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by HeadNigga: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Equation89(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
It's very obvious that some people don't read at all before commenting.

Or better still, go and take your brain from the bathroom. You left it there when taken your bath.

4 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by AlphaStyles(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
keep contacting customer care and go to ur line provider office to report
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by CHARLOE(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
jospepper:
Please Nairalanders I need your help.

At about 9am this morning I received a call from this number 08068941992 informing me of a training in one of the WhatsApp group which I belong to. The caller then told me to hang on for a while to receive a confirmation code for the training. I received the code 737-685 and sent it back to him, he thanked me and promised to call me by 5pm to remind me of the training.

Few minutes later I tried to login to WhatsApp without success. I deleted the app and downloaded a new one but I can't login with my number. That's when it dawned on me that my WhatsApp has been hacked. I have contacted support center but they are of no help.

I went and reported to Police and made a statement.

PLEASE my people, what can I do to prevent them from using my Identity to commit crime.

Did u send him ur verification code?
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by engineerboat(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Delete the WhatsApp and log in again with your number
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Djmadrid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
jospepper:

At about 9am this morning I received a call from this number 08068941992 informing me of a training in one of the WhatsApp group which I belong to. The caller then told me to hang on for a while to receive a confirmation code for the training. I received the code 737-685 and sent it back to him, he thanked me and promised to call me by 5pm to remind me of the training.

Few minutes later I tried to login to WhatsApp without success. I deleted the app and downloaded a new one but I can't login with my number. That's when it dawned on me that my WhatsApp has been hacked. I have contacted support center but they are of no help.

PLEASE my people, what can I do to prevent them from using my Identity to commit crime.

Usually I don't like insulting people online, but this your own mumu nah world class.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Emmzi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
try this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Nasir123(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
I experienced thesame thing also.

But the difference is,I didn't uninstall the app.
I just simply reinserted my number and it started working.

Those guys are Cra*Zy
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by princeadex4us(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
jospepper:

go to your service provider they will terminate all activities linking to your number
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Emmzi:
try this
Yes it is that simple,better do it quickly before he put you in debt.
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Equation89(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
LTRAVIS:
Oga stop this lies, login into your watsapp they will send you another code....

It's obvious some persons don't read before commenting.

Or better still, go and take your brain from the bathroom, you left it there when you had ur bath

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by JerySmalls(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
jospepper:

Why you too dey lie like this���
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by omoadeleye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oponu ni OP yi sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Keenmind2019(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Newguyhere:
Social engineering at its peak cheesy
Some guys bad!!!
Social engineering on steroids
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by obembet(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
ruggedtimi:
but you can get it back.. if you have the sim card

How?
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by SenecaTheYonger: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
jospepper:

Did that confirmation code not come from Whatsapp? C'mon install your whatsapp again so his own will uninstall. Kai, some people ohh.

2 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Newguyhere: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
I took a cyber security course earlier this year on udemy.
So yeah, I'm kinda well grounded on how this kind of attacks work.
JaySterling:
bad guy

You sef sabi
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by natsuDragneel: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
They logged in to your WhatsApp acc with your number (you practically gave them the verification code), then they changed the number to theirs...

10 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Champneys: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
jospepper:

Ok.
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by RamseyBolton: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Stop supporting yahoo fools. Imagine the damage caused to this guy because of them.

5 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Seyiloba(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chai sorry. My question is are you up to 18y shocked shocked shocked sad[size=8pt][/size] shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
obembet:

How?
Login In a fresh whatsapp.
Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Gima12: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please if you are in this group and you have not done your WhatsApp 2 steps pin verification, kindly go and do it because the rate at which hackers are hacking and scamming peoples WhatsApp is much.

In order to prevent such a thing from happening to you because only God knows who the next victim will be.

Follow these steps:

Go to settings on your WhatsApp,

Click on Account,

Click on Two- step verification,

Enter pin,

Input your email address

And save, that's all.

If someone wants to change it, WhatsApp will ask for the Two-step verification and without it the account won't open.

Let's be cautious and safe. Stay blessed!

For me, I have done mine and I'm using it. Sometimes if I want to log in it will request for my pin.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by Ramseyonah: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Enter your WhatsApp and put security you will see when you are ask to put your email and your security pin, with that nobody can hack your WhatsApp be wise people are becoming wise by the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked by ednut1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
cheesy this is funny. How u go send code

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) / Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.