Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (68062 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Welcomme: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:
What about the men that nobody wants to marry?
Well, it depends.

5 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Hoodbilonia: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2019
Fuc k this advice
I can do whateva the fuc k i wan do eit all yall monkey greedy ass naija biches
Me aint dating no bich
Smoke weed
Fuc k biches
Bich come here
I need to get ma dick sucked.

Its getting hard again.
Lol

Parn parm pan
Parn pam pam
Doooooooooooooommmmmmmmm
Tune tune tune

Come and suck me off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuo_uKV_3_g

1 Like

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2019
luminouz:
Girls with huge assets are sometimes prey to this...
They always look good enough to fuq but guys are scared of marrying them due to fear of competition from other males.

If you see wetin some girls dey pack, you wonder how their husbands won't get jealous of the lustful stares from other men

Bro you are spot on, this is actually a big hustle. Pretty woman with good face is great but once you marry that woman with a gorgeous body [ back & front ]. Mehn you have entered one chance, you will have trust issues for the rest of your lives.

6 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
God bless petite ladies. Those who love us do for who we are not what we carry grin grin

my love for petite ladies. knows no bound.. i just melt when i see one..
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:
What about the men that nobody wants to marry?

You mean Adams Oshiomole?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Bubblybee:
and does the man who only wanna sleep with her and not actually date her have a good character?
Why does the man only want to sleep with her and not same with other girls?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Bro you are spot on, this is actually a big hustle. Pretty woman with good face is great but once you marry that woman with a gorgeous body [ back & front ]. Mehn you have entered one chance, you will have trust issues for the rest of your lives.

Lol,the only way to counter such is by being awesome yourself. Be so fuqin awesome that she would know that other girls too want you and by being with her means you value her and if she fuqs up, many girls are ready to replace her. Women are funny creatures. They thirst for what they dont have control over but trivialise what they already have. Be the former,never the latter.

2 Likes

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by olab059(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.

Word!

THREAD CLOSED
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Advancedman(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:
not true, most times she does not give attention to the one that really wants to date her.

Very soon there will be spirit for appetite
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Advancedman(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:

God bless you.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Advancedman(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2019
Sabby1:

Don't be so quick to jump into conclusion

There are things far beyond our imagination we just can't fathom

Spiritual ok! But your 7day fasting totally wrong.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Welcomme:
Unless the man is a broke ass (as highly broke ass). Even if he is broke ass self, he go still see person wey just dey desperate to marry. (you know Nigerians with the 'I must marry mentality of some girls that make them desperate). So even shatta Bundle self, if he is ready to marry today, millions of girls are queuing to marry him.

Yet some guys can’t find wives
truthsayer009:

You mean Adams Oshiomole?
Not him
Isn’t he married for like 2nd time?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by ojuu4u(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

Firstly she is not proud and dresses decently as well . As for the high taste ish, she really does but not like looking for a rich or financially stable guy. She said one of her problems is that she can't find a man with a vision . That even most rich guys simply do not have any plans or visions for their lives . They just want to make money and talk of how sexy she is and all of that .

I literally forced her to give this rich guy a chance and for like 2 months it was going well . According to her , the guy seems to be intellectually ok for her as their conversations were very engaging and they both share mind blowing ideas until she asked the guy about his future plans , visions and passion .

The guy lost it . He was like " what kinda stupid question is that ? That why does he really need to start making plans for his future when he is thinking of how to make money ? Lol

She came home crying ,saying she can't deal with these men . Like "where did I go wrong ? I'm about graduating but I've plans for my life. Why is it so difficult to get a sensible man ? "

So you see what I mean by she has a high taste but not on the negative side.

For a man to say he doesn't have plans shouldn't make her to cry and loose interest, provided the guy is good and love her. Soooo many men of course are making money but spending it extravagantly, the onerous is on her to be pressurising and diverting his guy money to a positive venture. So many women forced their men to buy land, car, venture etc........
Though I still strongly believed that some ladies possessed.....sleep and run.......some even pretty but no man asks them out not to talk sleeping with them.

Meanwhile, so many comments I ve read targeted girls attitudes and modes of dressing. Anyway I concurred but for me the biggest reason why %.ladies having problems to get good suitor is as result of economic factor on the side of men......

Guys want to settle down but no income to cater for heavy responsibilities that marriages bring

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by generationz(f): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:

This has nothing to do with that my friend

There is a spirit like this and people actually get deliverance from it.

How do I know?

The testimonies speak for themselves.

The next one becomes serious. The Exes call to apologize.

These things are mysteries.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by airminem(f): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Prey smiley
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by donprinyo(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Imagine a sexy looking girl without homely character. What do u do to her?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nature8(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2019
lomprico:

God bless you bro
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Lightangel65: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Cause they friend zone the good guys. And go after the badboys, what do you expect
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

This is common with fat women or Plum ladies.
Guys would wanna explore; but wouldn't wanna keep them.

If you find yourself in that condition, shed some weight and thank me later.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by sacx: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
Dealing with seductive spirit is good for a lady suffering from the crisis of people eager to sleep with her, but never wanting to date her. Some ladies go through this issue, and it could be heartbreaking at the later stage of their life; when they are set to marry, and all what guys want from them is sex.

I don't even mean sex while dating, which is wrong, but I mean people wanting to sleep with you alone and never wishing or wanting to date you. So no matter how you cook, dress, even dress decently, behave nicely, and so on, every guy or most guys see you as someone that will be sweet in bed. It is indeed terrible!!.

I will advise such ladies to pray and fast against the spirit of seduction in them. This kind of fasting may be for 7 days, with reading of the Bible and much prayers.

Who is this again

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Lightangel65: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
So are you saying ladies that still dress normal and guys are wanting to sleep with them have seduction spirit? And not all ladies that dress normal attracts guys to them, the case of seduction spirit is minute and not common.

It's not a spirit, it's the world it's corrupt deeper life girls and hijab wearers still get banged. That's the way our rotten world is pray night and day. God will not take away your temptation he will give you Grace to overcome them. These days men are raging hormone monsters and women are money loving devil's you know the outcome if you put these two creation in one world
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
cococandy:

Yet some guys can’t find wives

Not him
Isn’t he married for like 2nd time?

Yes, the 2nd time.

Yet some guys can’t find wives -- A man in a good financial state will always find a woman willing to marry him, Ugly or not.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
Seriously guys, I'm one of those who does not believe in all these spiritual ish but about what the OP posted, I have a friend who experiences this and I have no goddamn explaination for it because to me , she has it all.... From a hot body shaped like an hour glass to being descent to being calm, collected , intelligent , madly talented but just can't keep a man .

In-between , she was my Coursemate and at a point in time , I had to house her when she had an accommodation problem for a period of one year .

We didn't for one day have a single misunderstanding as ladies ...( you know how girls can get when they live together ) She has an amazing character for real and hardly gets angry . Her maturity trips me but yet all men that come across her wants her for just her body and cuz of that she is still single till date !

They don't even wana get to know her !!! Each time we trekk to school , you see cars pulling up to talk to her ... Every day guys yet ....

So I think OP has a point .... It could be spiritual .

Some even go to the extent of asking her how much she wants for school and stuffs ...just to come spend a night in their place....

link me up to her..
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by TheRedpillguy: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:

No matter how u dress decently, cook etc. You mean no matter how you pretend and be manipulative abi. Well me for one I don't trust women, all women want is an opportunity, that is why thy go for people with money, they want money and I have money. They can't be telling me now that they want me to leave everything else I want and give them all my money in form of marrying them. See scam. Noo give me sex and take money. U don't want? Go manipulate somebody else.
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

How do I know?

I have heard of this in MFM camp many times. I believe those spiritual powers would make women exhibit some really nasty attitude that would chase the man away. I have heard other cases like the lady chasing the spouse in the dream always. So the man fled thinking she was Ogbanje. Another one that her spouse always dies weeks before all her marriages.

I still believe not all cases are spiritual, but some are. A lot of women chose their fairy tale stories & blame it on Spirits & village people when the problem lies in their own hands. Imagine Khloe BBN saying only Men with 3 houses & 3 cars can marry her. Shey that one village people?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Myzzyfrazzy:

my love for petite ladies. knows no bound.. i just melt when i see one..
Awwwwwww ... This is beautiful. smiley

luminouz. you see your life? tongue
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmmm, just dress decently and behave responsibly.

Men only rush to sleep with women who give them permission to do so.

Its nothing spiritual. angry
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
Awwwwwww ... This is beautiful. smiley

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by lomprico(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

How do I know?

do u have such spirit in you?
Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by sweetilicious(f): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I won't date you and won't sleep with you
Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You by mechanics(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's not a spirit, it's the world it's corrupt deeper life girls and hijab wearers still get banged. That's the way our rotten world is pray night and day. God will not take away your temptation he will give you Grace to overcome them. These days men are raging hormone monsters and women are money loving devil's you know the outcome if you put these two creation in one world
We need the grace of God to overcome all temptations, we can't rely on our own abilities, why did you say deeper life girls are corrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.