Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (46890 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 3:18am On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
boss the guy is an asslicker.
there are two hoes here by moniker midnighter and Fountainofyouth and I speak the truth to raw truth to them and this asslicker BigCowHorn has been attacking me because of them and pretended to be a nice guy and later sent them a pm asking for their pussy and they turned the bastard down.
Thank God u have also seen it.
Don't blame him, the guy is sex starved and a chronic masturbator.
[/s]
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by OgaBuhari: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Ass-licker this, ass-licker that... You only have balls when you see bitch-boy like you or when women are watching. You declared war on me how many times now only to go and sleep in the restricted Islam section so I won't e-murder you like I've doing for days now?

You claim to be a zealous Christian, can't you see that PrinceMajestic: is a proud Idol worshiper who insults God openly? It is right there in his last comment and yet you go allying yourself with him which speaks to a critical lack of morals and principles. Throw in low self-esteem and you have the reason you attack women all over the place. Even Kindheartedd who opened this thread to talk about her regrettable marriage wasn't spared. But you can't attack real men, can you? grin Woman-wrapper is your surname.

I hope you won that 500 naira bet yesterday? Let's hope you are not broke again before the next weekend.

Stupid Ode.
for the fact that u have the time to check his profile and stalk his comments shows the state of your joblessness.
whether He's an atheist, agnostic or pagan, what is that to me? even pagans and atheist now are so full of morals and ethics than these Christians nowadays who only go to church on Sundays but are more wicked than the devil himself.
the truth is that this your asslicking won't get u the pussy you are looking for.
You better change this pattern and start behaving like a real man.
As per your joblessness I'd have like to assist u by employing you cos there are various vacancies over here but you lack the least qualification since you're an uneducated fellow so my advice is for u to go back to school and complete your secondary school education.
by the way I hacked into Midnighter's email account and saw the numerous pms u sent her and she's been ignoring them without replying.
You're a shameless broke ass. grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Tunagee(m): 3:35am On Dec 16, 2019
YourTitties:

Not that you will read this. But if you want to leave I'd suggest you leave without the kids. Because to train a kid in school up to university level is not an easy task. I for sure have experienced it. My mother trained my siblings and I alone without the single contribution from my dad or his brothers. Today I'm a graduate n guess who is back in my life and I have to accept him for who he is? My dad. It will pain you more after training your kids alone then their father will come into the show and of course they will regard him unless they wanna answer a bastard. Best thing you should do and it is the easiest way out of this is you filing for a divorce. It's not hard to get one so that he too can take care of his kids as you too. Running away to a place where he won't find you makes you take all the responsibility yourself and believe me no matter your income level, it will shake you. Reconsider. If truly you are in an abusive relationship, file a divorce it's not sin, Bible supports it.

Point of correction, Bible never supports divorce cos of abuse. Read your scriptures well and stop misleading people cos you are a Sunday Sunday celebrity christian

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by OgaBuhari: 3:40am On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
Swissheart:
Sis,
Going by what you v written up there pls leave him. His jealousy is unhealthy and toxic. Now, he wants to start your kinda business because you are doing better than he is doing when he would have clearly come back at you if you failed.

Your husband is dangerous. He is capable of murder.
. Save yourself
[/s] shut the fucck up you bastard hoe.
I'm not surprised cos birds of feathers flock together. You haven't heard from the man's story, probably the hoe OP is a fuccking gold digger and things are now going tough after she has drained him off an now she wants to leave.
I blame that man for marrying a slay queen in the first place.

The OP lady needs to be tracked and the kids should be retrieved from her cos in the eyes of the law she is a kidnapper.
bastard wh0re how I wish her husband can see this.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by OgaBuhari: 3:46am On Dec 16, 2019
YourTitties:

Not that you will read this. But if you want to leave I'd suggest you leave without the kids. Because to train a kid in school up to university level is not an easy task. I for sure have experienced it. My mother trained my siblings and I alone without the single contribution from my dad or his brothers. Today I'm a graduate n guess who is back in my life and I have to accept him for who he is? My dad. It will pain you more after training your kids alone then their father will come into the show and of course they will regard him unless they wanna answer a bastard. Best thing you should do and it is the easiest way out of this is you filing for a divorce. It's not hard to get one so that he too can take care of his kids as you too. Running away to a place where he won't find you makes you take all the responsibility yourself and believe me no matter your income level, it will shake you. Reconsider. If truly you are in an abusive relationship, file a divorce it's not sin, Bible supports it.

Tunagee u see this person was making sense till the latter part of his/her comment where he said the bible supports it.
the so called Christians we have this days are a big disgrace to Christianity that's why the athiest and Muslims and AntiChristian have been insulting and abusing Christians cos these self acclaimed Christians have not search the scriptures or lack comprehension to understand the bible.
imagine this ignoramus I'm quoting saying the bible supports divorce
so many dumb fellows!

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Tunagee(m): 3:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Kalixx:

No u are not communicating.

Must all solutions be breaking up and quitting? What is it with u that makes u always advice fellow women 9 times out of 10 to quit? Any little issue, u advise them quits. Even when its not infidelity, u still say 'quit'.

Is this a societal standard? What kind of breather do they need if they want one life?

Simply advise them not to get married in the first place because there will always be problems. You too, if your children become obstinate and choose to disobey your home regulations, maybe you should call it quits with them and disguise to offer them to orphanage...so you can take a 'breather' as well.

Hope Im communicating? undecided

She no dey husband house that's the reason. E dey pain am. She want other ladies who are in their husbands house to leave and join her miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by CsRockefeller(m): 4:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Marriage has been described as the union of two strange fellows. If you understand this statement, then things that you see in marriage may not come as a surprise.

"It is not good for man to be alone, I will make him a help mate"

If he doesn't feel he's alone (financially, emotionally and the likes) then you shouldn't be in that marriage. Only when a man feels lonely that he would appreciate a woman's presence in his life.

Then if he feels he's alone, the quality of help you bring now matters.

Please, see a counselor.

Goodluck.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 4:18am On Dec 16, 2019
OgaBuhari:
... grin

I didn't read. Useless ODE!!!

grin

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2019
[s][quote author=OgaBuhari post=84945641 shut the fucck up you bastard hoe.
I'm not surprised cos birds of feathers flock together. You haven't heard from the man's story, probably the hoe OP is a fuccking gold digger and things are now going tough after she has drained him off an now she wants to leave.
I blame that man for marrying a slay queen in the first place.

The OP lady needs to be tracked and the kids should be retrieved from her cos in the eyes of the law she is a kidnapper.
bastard wh0re how I wish her husband can see this.[/quote][/s]

He-Olosho
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Motirayo2018(f): 4:25am On Dec 16, 2019
eni4real:
Your Children grin

Their father clearly said

They are females so he did not need them

It been 4 years
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:

Tunagee u see this person was making sense till the latter part of his/her comment where he said the bible supports it.
the so called Christians we have this days are a big disgrace to Christianity that's why the athiest and Muslims and AntiChristian have been insulting and abusing Christians cos these self acclaimed Christians have not search the scriptures or lack comprehension to understand the bible.
imagine this ignoramus I'm quoting saying the bible supports divorce
so many dumb fellows!
[/s]

He-Olosho
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Motirayo2018(f): 4:31am On Dec 16, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

How did u guys made such mistake? Worldly goods i guess

It not about worldly goods

Marriage bring out real identity
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Bigcowhorn: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2019
OgaBuhari:
for the fact that u have the time to check his profile and stalk his comments shows the state of your joblessness.
whether He's an atheist, agnostic or pagan, what is that to me? even pagans and atheist now are so full of morals and ethics than these Christians nowadays who only go to church on Sundays but are more wicked than the devil himself.
the truth is that this your asslicking won't get u the pussy you are looking for.
You better change this pattern and start behaving like a real man.
As per your joblessness I'd have like to assist u by employing you cos there are various vacancies over here but you lack the least qualification since you're an uneducated fellow so my advice is for u to go back to school and complete your secondary school education.
by the way I hacked into Midnighter's email account and saw the numerous pms u sent her and she's been ignoring them without replying.
You're a shameless broke ass. grin

For your information. If I do nothing but chase after you for 4 weeks straight I still make $$$. Ever hear of Jobs that make profit on 'auto-pilot'? grin

I'm not your normal guy. In that way you enjoy football matches and movies so also do i enjoy watching people, what they do and how they act. I really am enjoying myself with you

Only if you understood. Lol.

Useless Ode dance for me grin grin grin

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Tunagee:

She no dey husband house that's the reason. E dey pain am. She want other ladies who are in their husbands house to leave and join her miserable life.

Bad boy. How una dey take know person life wey una never even meet for real life? grin
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by 24biznes(f): 4:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Triniti:
chai, I didn’t see anywhere she mentioned that her life is under threat. You should put your emotions in check and give pragmatic advice
stop talking like u don't know What a man can do while he is Angry and Antagonizing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Triniti(m): 5:41am On Dec 16, 2019
Tunagee:

You don't understand how things work in marriage. Ending it legally will put her in misery, regrets and complications for the rest of her life. Seperated first to work on his behaviour, then choose to go back to him if u are convinced he is changed.
Lol, you ladies need to put your emotions in check and give real life pragmatic advice. You want a married woman to run away from home with her kids, without her husbands consent? You think the man will fold his hands and watch her do that? Don’t you know that with a good lawyer, the man can put her behind bars for a long time, if she tries that? You that knows how marriage works supporting her ideas makes me smh. She should end the whole thing legally and stop being miserable

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Triniti(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2019
24biznes:
stop talking like u don't know What a man can do while he is Angry and Antagonizing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
What can a man do while angry and antagonizing? Kill her? From her post, she never mentioned the husband physically assaulting her. She wants to run away just to spite her husband, if she goes ahead and run away like y’all encourage her, it won’t take more than 3 days for the husband to locate her and have arrested.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by hustla(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Triniti:
Why are you running away? Do you think you can hide from anyone in this age of social media? Just get a lawyer and file for a divorce, that way, you can have the peace of mind you seek without looking over your shoulder everyday hiding like a fugitive. Don’t make yourself a fugitive when have no crime on your head

She needs to run away first. This kind of husband can kill her lowkey

.. But me thinks it will make more sense to call a family meeting and discuss a divorce openly with her family present..

That way, he can hear the news first hand and won't be able to harm her

.. But then we haven't heard the man's side of the story too. Looks like he has low self esteem and is frustrated cos I dunno how you'll envy your wife
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by samguru(m): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2019
TheArchangel:
It is not the responsibility of a woman to make a marriage work because the woman did not marry herself, rather It is the couple's responsibilities to make their union work.
Men has been telling women this ridiculous bullcraps for aeons by neglecting their God-given responsibility and resting it solely on women.

I bet If this was a man complaining, you would have told him pointblank to send the wife away.

@Op, tell him you are taking a Christmas vacation.
Use the opportunity to finalize your plans.
Do not do anything hasty.
Use your vacation time to file for a separation and custody of the kids.
Get a nice good Love Machine and give your self series of orgasms first cos lack of a good old sex can becloud judgement and insight.

Hmmmmm
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by cerpvad(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2019
This is on point. But it applies to both genders.
Kalixx:

Bro, I dont think she's a hoe. Gentle with ur words.

I think her husband only thinks he granted her a serious merit by marrying her. It's up to her to change that notion and fight for her finances well which I think she was getting right for some time...

I think its a lesson for women who say they only want rich and successful men and cant go for anything less. Only few of these kind of men would overlook it and be humble still in marriage. For the rest, if you were not there when they were struggling, during the garri days, you just have to accept that sooner or later, they will rub it in ur face they they are completely aware u came to dig some gold.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by cerpvad(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Feminist spotted grin
Jewessgratitude:

My dear, do what makes you happy. Man is not a source of happiness.
Thank God you have lovely kids who will keep you company and make you fulfilled In life.

I'm not married but I feel your pain cos I see the way men are behaving these days even in ordinary relationship and if you ask me the last thing on my list of prayer points, it marriage while the topmost thing is money and an established life. Men should always come last because they are most times a big set back in women's life, ive seen it severally.
What we have these days are sissies. We no longer have men.

Just enjoy your new found life dear.
Only you can make yourself happy.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by zizzley(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2019
2special:
Why not you guys hear from the other party before condemning him... My advice is for you to file for a divorce if you're legally marry to him.... See a lawyer.

I don't think anything should warrant a man to behave in such manners ceaselessly to be honest
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by mapet: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2019
2special:
Why not you guys hear from the other party before condemning him... My advice is for you to file for a divorce if you're legally marry to him.... See a lawyer.

In fact her narrative leaves a lot of missing pieces, that I doubt this is just a case of abuse alone. All I read here a bits and pieces, disjointed stories and many at times as if you both have been in unnecessary competition with each other.

This write up also smacks attempts at self justification for an intended illegality. You cannot run away with the kids and stay incommunicado. He will get a judgment against you, you will be found within a week and you will loose the custody of your children.

If you're no more interested, just say so, file for divorce and get it properly

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by TheRedpillguy: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2019
benjijosh:

You have very small mind with a big mouth. What a shame you have made of yourself with this post of yours.

It's a marriage and not a bondage. We Nigerians should drop this sense of our husband own us shit. He is human just as she is human. She is entitled to her own self peace.
True, very True as long as the husband is entitleded to his money, space too, Lol you can leave in a differnt room if you want. Less see how that works out wen you are 45 and the man is 45. The more I litsen to this people the more I feel like never sacrificing anything to a woman and leave my life for myself.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by TheRedpillguy: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2019
healthserve:

Hypocrite. One single fact. You typed all this and didn't see any erring part on the part of the husband.

So she should remain and die in the marriage abi. Dude yourself. She doesn't need your approval to take actions in line with her intuition and considerations. Full
Lol this Feminist utopia land. Were nobody tells anybody what to do. This is paradise. Women can't tell me what to do and I can't tell woman what to do. Its glorious that takes the wait of caring about alot of people of my shoulders. Turn the world to my playground.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by cerpvad(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2019
If he begs in the morning and say the worst things to you in the evening, then that's a big red flag that he's not going to change.

What I sense from all the stories is power struggle between the two of you and this suggests that the two of you didn't marry for love, rather for some other socia class and socio economic exigencies that brought you together.

It's been my advice for people to marry for love within their social class. That is when there will be equal power sharing. When you marry above your social class, the person that from the upper class has much power and control over everything. Be it the man or the woman.

Get out of the marriage. But since you did court marriage, it might take you two or three years to get out because court divorce has some rules that prolong divorce proceedings. But while the case lasts, ensure that you stay safe.

Best of luck.
Kindheartedd:
I don't even know this post was taken to fp.

I will pursue this legally. Starting from tomorrow, no going back on this.

He begged me this morning, and this night he said the worst.

I did not enter into a contract marriage with him in any way, but he keeps saying we are in a contracted marriage.

We did just court and traditional marriage. No church, no church because I attend a different church from the the one my parent attend. Being the first to get married in my family, the rules they set played hard on me unlike now that my siblings do their wedding in the church they attend. So his belief of court wedding is contract marriage.

Court wedding is a form of wedding as church wedding. Why is he having a misconception of what a court wedding is. This is a social studies class, every one did this in school.

He grow up in the street and he's very disrespectful and stubborn. He doesn't regard anyone. I don't know why, I've allowed this for too long some one he reported me to blamed me for allowing him take advantage of me for too long when I opened up to him. I don't even say much I just related the recent issue and that he's always doing it and the man blamed me. The man begged me not to leave but that fell on a deaf ear.

I have video proof of some of his abuses, so I can testify anywhere that I had to run to save myself from his abuses and then continue working on divorcing him. He is not courteous at alllllll, he said we should live like couples in the advance world, each one pays his/her bills. Kids schools fees 50/50. I've got no issue with that cost I've always being paying part of the fees and do so many things at home plus I've being so foolish in so many areas I can't mention here cos everyone will blame me do much.

He is playing the 'Omo eko' attitude on me. cry cry cry

Am certain it will be all well with me, I don't need to stay with him.

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Onyi22(f): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Tunagee:

Chai! you wicked o! You mean these ladies you mention can never qualify to live with a man? I sorry for them o!
Sharrrap there, r u qualified to live with a woman?
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Raymeg7(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Humans are full of pretends .. They will make you comfortable with them during courtship ,after marriage their real character will come out.. But I can't say much now,cuz i haven't heard the man's side of the story... I pray you find peace of mind madam.. Ensure your kids gets the best of education and care plz.. Don't rubbish them,because their dad rubbished you.. And don't stop loving and serving God..
I really thank u for this wise comment, God knows what he did to the man, this is her side of story , we have not heard from the man, maybe she is right, but is good to judge from the both side, not only from one side, I know we have demons in human , but still want to believe that ur doing the right thing, if surely what ur saying is true, I support u to leave and have a peaceful life, but from what ur saying u went to a private uni, that means ur family is OK, so how can he , if
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by DoubleEngine007: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Raymeg7:
I really thank u for this wise comment, God knows what he did to the man, this is her side of story , we have not heard from the man, maybe she is right, but is good to judge from the both side, not only from one side, I know we have demons in human , but still want to believe that ur doing the right thing, if surely what ur saying is true, I support u to leave and have a peaceful life, but from what ur saying u went to a private uni, that means ur family is OK, so how can he , if
The man must have his own side too.. There was one thread in this section or family section some time ago.. The woman told of us how she and the husband built a house together with the proceed from the business idea she brought. And when they started having issues, d husband wanted her to leave d hux ,but she refused. So d husband ran away from the house leaving her and the kids. We start curse the innocent man o. Someone who knew the husband very well saw the thread, and informed the husband.. The man had to register on this forum to tell us his side of d story. And when the man told us his side of the story,we discovered the woman was at fault.. I can't conclude if actually the man is a beast or not now,until i hear from both side.. Cuz most times ,na women dey cause the problem,but they will want people to pity them ,so that say things that will justify them,covering their own side when bad. Have a nice day bro...

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Their father clearly said

They are females so he did not need them

It been 4 years

sick father..
Female children that are more caring shocked shocked
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by biggy26: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Kindheartedd:
I opened a thread sometime ago about my husband's attitude.

I won't just go into details but all I need now is leave, leave him for good.

My plan is to totally leave the state we live now to a different state to start life all over with my kids. I work, I will make sure they have the best. I won't let my family know my whereabouts. Change my phone number and live a new life.

I do not want any one to link me up with him again. I hate him now. I have heard enough, enough of abuse. He's done more damage to me than good. His is proud and ungrateful.

He is owing me a lot of money but I can let go.

I want to teach him a hard lesson by leaving with my kids before he return from work on Monday.

My advice to young ones especially God fearing ones, don't marry a man who is just a casual Christian, who answers on paper 'Christianity' when asked which religion.

He never believed I can move forward, I struggled to raise my status by hard work n prayer, I went to a private uni, he even insulted my dad to my face that he waisted money on my for sending me to private uni, Haa, my ears twingled when he said it all because I was earning about 100k, he was earning way more than me and he'd never give me peace because he earns more. Named me all sorts of names. I saved little n resigned since there was no hope of earning more money where I worked.

When I asked to open a joint account his response was my income was meant for eating not saving. And ridiculously told me to hide my face for trying to measure him to my standard. That we don't earn the same amount and we can't jointly run an account. For days, he shamed me with that.

I boldly took a decision to resign and I almost end it all but I was putting things in place to get the best in life no matter what. Alas, God helped me and now, I'm doing well and my monthly income is daily getting more than his. I painfully went for a training and have decided to get an office and employ more hands because I can no longer handle tasks alone due to work load and he is killing the dream.

I know him, he wants to frustrate me, he knows the sky is not my limit again even, but I want to teach him a lesson that in his next life he will never talk any human being down.

He is getting worst daily by being abusive, I won't know peace if so stay with him. Now he wants to do what I do, so jealous and unsecured.

I live in a recluse due to my work and I have an abusive man, if not for my belief on God maybe I would have taken my life since.

I was abused as a child, I think the best for me now is live alone. Human beings are not worth it, I hate relationships and marriage now, like it's all a scam. I just want to be alone with my innocent kids.

Am just weak, it's going to be a shame, my friendd n family won't like my decision but I want to send a message to this man. He must learn to respect me, called my brain fish brain,? My own father waisted money on me? I will surely break grounds to send him a message.

Am just in pain, am soo so so sad. Once I leave him I will be a celibate for life. I will never allow any man to make me experience abuse again. Never!!!
Kind hearted, I salute your courage and believe nothing should change the person you're, as your moniker states.

I have loads of things to say but I will say a few.

*Never choose the way of revenge no matter how hard or badly you want to. God always gives wisdom on how to deal while He handles the vengeance.

*Don't follow the route that will make you become more paranoid instead of the peace you desire. Like some said, he can use the court against you and it will again hurt you even more, cos he can say you kidnapped kids and he was traumatized....

*I also can't remember you saying he beat you, but more of verbal abuse which is bad enough. So I advise that if you have to file for a divorce do it probably in another location but not in hiding, and where you can be protected.

*I also believe you need counseling as you have mentioned that abuse started even before you met him, so psychologically you need some balance.

*Please, don't talk bad about your husband to your kids. He is their dad and will always be. So rather than speak evil to them about him, don't say anything.

Finally, not all men are bad; you just happened to meet the wrong one. Forgive yourself, forgive him, forgive everyone that has ever hurt you. But on this matter if we can talk it will really be great!

Remain steadfast in your faith. Much love!
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by joshuaprice153: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Good to know that the previous bug has been fixed now and it's working great on my droid, too! Thanks for this useful entry! towing service

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.