Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (46926 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:
I opened a thread sometime ago about my husband's attitude.

I won't just go into details but all I need now is leave, leave him for good.

My plan is to totally leave the state we live now to a different state to start life all over with my kids. I work, I will make sure they have the best. I won't let my family know my whereabouts. Change my phone number and live a new life.

I do not want any one to link me up with him again. I hate him now. I have heard enough, enough of abuse. He's done more damage to me than good. His is proud and ungrateful.

He is owing me a lot of money but I can let go.

I want to teach him a hard lesson by leaving with my kids before he return from work on Monday.

My advice to young ones especially God fearing ones, don't marry a man who is just a casual Christian, who answers on paper 'Christianity' when asked which religion.

He never believed I can move forward, I struggled to raise my status by hard work n prayer, I went to a private uni, he even insulted my dad to my face that he waisted money on my for sending me to private uni, Haa, my ears twingled when he said it all because I was earning about 100k, he was earning way more than me and he'd never give me peace because he earns more. Named me all sorts of names. I saved little n resigned since there was no hope of earning more money where I worked.

When I asked to open a joint account his response was my income was meant for eating not saving. And ridiculously told me to hide my face for trying to measure him to my standard. That we don't earn the same amount and we can't jointly run an account. For days, he shamed me with that.

I boldly took a decision to resign and I almost end it all but I was putting things in place to get the best in life no matter what. Alas, God helped me and now, I'm doing well and my monthly income is daily getting more than his. I painfully went for a training and have decided to get an office and employ more hands because I can no longer handle tasks alone due to work load and he is killing the dream.

I know him, he wants to frustrate me, he knows the sky is not my limit again even, but I want to teach him a lesson that in his next life he will never talk any human being down.

He is getting worst daily by being abusive, I won't know peace if so stay with him. Now he wants to do what I do, so jealous and unsecured.

I live in a recluse due to my work and I have an abusive man, if not for my belief on God maybe I would have taken my life since.

I was abused as a child, I think the best for me now is live alone. Human beings are not worth it, I hate relationships and marriage now, like it's all a scam. I just want to be alone with my innocent kids.

Am just weak, it's going to be a shame, my friendd n family won't like my decision but I want to send a message to this man. He must learn to respect me, called my brain fish brain,? My own father waisted money on me? I will surely break grounds to send him a message.

Am just in pain, am soo so so sad. Once I leave him I will be a celibate for life. I will never allow any man to make me experience abuse again. Never!!!

ThankGod You Have Learnt Your Lesson

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
vra757:
Where are you now
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Valvehouse(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
May the will of God be done..

please check my signature. Trucks and Trailer parts..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Emmitable(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmm. It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by okpalaAnambra: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:
but there is a way to make these demons manifest their true color before marriage.
How? Please teach me bro
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
While some are leaving, some of the single ones would do anything to marry anything as a man. How could someone you took vows with to love and cherish be this stupid?
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by AreaFada2: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:
How do people even end up marrying demons. It really beats my imagination. The matter tire person
Because of materialism, superficial things and believing they are very smart and won't heed advise. Goes for both genders.

Funny enough OP still believes in religious scams. She will never learn. She will still fall for another idiot who plays religious man better for longer. Smh.
A good person is a good person religion or not.

The worst abuser of his wife that I currently know is a pastor. The wife is trapped because of the kids.

And the fool cannot even work to look after his family. I warned the lady before marriage but she felt too wise to listen. Now she worries me with her marital woes.

5 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Packing out of your matrimonial home is not the answer. You don't try to prove a point to someone that doesn't care about you by osracizing your yourself. Since you're doing well now, why not continue in that line and let your enemy live to see your glory shine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by ahiboilandgas: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

My plan is to totally leave the state we live now to a different state to start life all over with my kids. I work, I will make sure they have the best. I won't let my family know my whereabouts. Change my phone number and live a new life.

I do not want any one to link me up with him again. I hate him now. I have heard enough, enough of abuse. He's done more damage to me than good. His is proud and ungrateful.

I want to teach him a hard lesson by leaving with my kids before he return from work on Monday.

My advice to young ones especially God fearing ones, don't marry a man who is just a casual Christian, who answers on paper 'Christianity' when asked which religion.

He never believed I can move forward, I struggled to raise my status by hard work n prayer, I went to a private uni, he even insulted my dad to my face that he waisted money on my for sending me to private uni, Haa, my ears twingled when he said it all because I was earning about 100k, he was earning way more than me and he'd never give me peace because he earns more. Named me all sorts of names. I saved little n resigned since there was no hope of earning more money where I worked.

When I asked to open a joint account his response was my income was meant for eating not saving. And ridiculously told me to hide my face for trying to measure him to my standard. That we don't earn the same amount and we can't jointly run an account. For days, he shamed me with that.

I boldly took a decision to resign and I almost end it all but I was putting things in place to get the best in life no matter what. Alas, God helped me and now, I'm doing well and my monthly income is daily getting more than his. I painfully went for a training and have decided to get an office and employ more hands because I can no longer handle tasks alone due to work load and he is killing the dream.

I know him, he wants to frustrate me, he knows the sky is not my limit again even, but I want to teach him a lesson that in his next life he will never talk any human being down.

He is getting worst daily by being abusive, I won't know peace if so stay with him. Now he wants to do what I do, so jealous and unsecured.

I live in a recluse due to my work and I have an abusive man, if not for my belief on God maybe I would have taken my life since.

I was abused as a child, I think the best for me now is live alone. Human beings are not worth it, I hate relationships and marriage now, like it's all a scam. I just want to be alone with my innocent kids.

Am just weak, it's going to be a shame, my friendd n family won't like my decision but I want to send a message to this man. He must learn to respect me, called my brain fish brain,? My own father waisted money on me? I will surely break grounds to send him a message.

Am just in pain, am soo so so sad. Once I leave him I will be a celibate for life. I will never allow any man to make me experience abuse again. Never!!!
eyya sorry u got no partner but a silly childish chap ,unfit to be father just a silly sperm donor.....my wife use to earn 50k as a teacher while me 800k ,infact i force her to run a joint saving accounts with me which she put 15k monthly while i put 25k it over 4 years now the money is around 2m ....wife is suppose to support not compet ....if my wife makes a million ever months i will be very happy .....

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by ismoney: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
My dear, I understand that separation might be the immediate solution you can think of for now? Can you forget about the hurt and focus on his strength. It’s a pity that most good ones might not get a partner that might be good as they are or better. However, love , I mean love has s way of correcting many errors. You can’t hate and make it to heaven dear. I know what you are saying be experience, but please my dear, love and carve out a time to pray for him. You can ask for leave and go to set aside. Do you think that you can run away with the kids and not be seen? It is not as easy as that? Please my dear, forget about the thought.

If prayers can improve your finances, his soul is more important and God will bring back the joy of your home. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Doortooon(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow...he called you "fish brain" I love that part grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Mires: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Reading comments until I hear the man's narrative. So I was taught in Law School

5 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Doortooon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
cococandy:
You can leave without denying him access to his kids.

If both of you make as much money as you claim, I’m sure you can afford a lawyer/mediator to smooth things out in that direction. That will be the best and most peaceful resolution for you.

Don’t take the kids and go hide. You will be kidnapping them and that won’t favor you in custody claims in the near future.
Can't you see that she has a fish brain?

Your family won’t let you leave? You’re not a child!
Do it anyway
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by manontree: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
You have just finished bashing your hubby. I want to ask. Didn't you date him? Didnt you see all these traits before marying him??

Women always claim the victim when things don't work out but they wouldnt say how they contributed to make things bad

Until I hear both sides of the story I would never apportion blame. However it is your decision and your life and whatever you feel is best for you is what you should do

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Samuels90: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Don't rush away, by teaching him a lesson.
If u must leave, go to your family, fathers house...
Don't let family worry cos of u and ur husbands issues, they will accept and protect you and you will get all the love u deserve... Go to your family,
Family is everything! I can bet that.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Your decision to leave an abusive marriage is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s your life. Do what’s best for you and your kids. Men like that always come to their senses... so be vigilant. But if he truly repents, kindly reconsider. If not, go live your best life!

All the best!

Kindheartedd:

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Akpacha(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
U have a good business, hope ur business would follow u, that is very important! u sure of what u going to rely on when u leave him? As in biz would continue at where u want to go? U don't have issues with ur parents why do u want to punish them? Make sure u detail them to keeping them at peace. His characters does not represent characters of all men, u can still find a loving husband. Good luck to u.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

abeg carry your cross mine is manu just tear my ticket
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by imiski(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
I support your decision to move and you owe no one-not even your conscience- an explanation. But I would suggest you don't sterotype all men. Maybe-just maybe- you may find the perfect man. But right now your children emotional healt should-must-be your number one priority. I wish you the best.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
The man is on NL lets hear his version
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
/
I can deduce that 40% of what the OP said is true. How? Because I can translate women into English. She is fed up and wants to move on. There is no need trying to justify her actions to strangers by writing epistles with scenarios that are overtly exaggerated.

/

2 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by fastseo: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Take heart.

I will like to get a little idea on the online business.

Kindly help
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Kindheartedd post=84919791]I opened a thread sometime ago about my husband's attitude.

Reading your write up shows that both of you are really carnal. Why will there be uncessary rivalry about who earns more? Is this not carnality ? For this cause shall a man leave his father' house and be united with his wife and they shall be called *one*. Competing with yourselves is a big mistake. You guys are one , and your strength lies in unity. 100k in this kind of Buhari regime, is that not a big money? Do you know how many graduates are roaming all over the country looking for a job of 30k? From the look of things, you want to disprove your husband , letting him know that you can be better. I am not against you becoming better in life, but that's where the problem is, all in attempt to prove your husband wrong. Just like a woman praying for the fruit of the womb because she wants God to disgrace those who are laughing at her. Think about your kids Madam. I am over 30 years old, I never witnessed my mum and dad together. They broke up when I was born , that affected my education and parental love. Imagine i was later in Primary 3 at the age of 13. A man that's ready to let go of offence by saying am sorry, has grown to maturity. Ready to let things go, doesn't mean you are wrong. It means you value peace more than pride. May God be with you as you use your wisdom. I believe you are a wise woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by anselm791(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
you're working on a wrong premise.
its doable but there's a better way, one that is going to be controversial...
you could forgive him, divorce his ass, get your lot and fair share, and then try again.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by daddytime(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

As a married man, I won't judge based on her narrative alone. She could be the problem.
Hear both sides first.

cc: Kindheartedd

Even if you feel she's the problem, would you advise she stayed put in the relationship not minding the physical abuse that has gotten into the mix?

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by victorian(f): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Op that's most men for you.

If you know what my hears have heard in the past, when I was engaged yours is even small. No form of abuse I've not heard from my ex way back but thank God I picked myself up, dust off all his insults and abuse, cut off completely from him and also moved to another state and rebuild myself. I'm far better than the way I was in the past. All thanks to the motivational preaching I heard from Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo through TV. It gave me strength to move on and move out.
Anyways thank God you are taking this great step, Andi bet you, you won't regret it. A huge mountainous load have been lifted off your shoulders, if you go through with it finally.
Dont think of what people will say, because people must talk, be it good or bad.
Just do what's right for your peace of mind and joy. That's all.

I wish you best luck! You are a wise and strong woman.
God be with you and your kids, amen.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by dasparrow: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Do what's best for you and your kids. Your sanity and peace of mind is Paramount. God be with you and your kids.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Akpacha(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Triniti:
Why are you running away? Do you think you can hide from anyone in this age of social media? Just get a lawyer and file for a divorce, that way, you can have the peace of mind you seek without looking over your shoulder everyday hiding like a fugitive. Don’t make yourself a fugitive when have no crime on your head
beautiful! U get sense.
Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

There 's every likelihood that u will still end up with him. You can't just take the kids like that. And deep down, I tink you want to use that as a step to let him come begging.

From ur writeup, I am sorry for ur ordeals but know that we humans are a very difficult species and love is not exactly spelt out in black and white. We have too much egos and indiscipline especially in this 21st century which is why I advise people to start out life without having great hope of marital bliss. Assume the worst -- that love never truly exists. That way u can navigate llife much clearer and more devoid of emotions.

I know though that a man cant just turn into a monster that would call u 'fish brain' all of a sudden. No man becomes that downgrading all of a sudden. Did you cheat on him? Did u ever abuse his mom, even if in ur mind u thought u were joking? Im not doubting u dont get me wrong, but people just dont bcom crazy all of a sudden and the issues of must have been growing steadily and I think you will admit.

Anyways, pele.

To my future wife, even if Im anonymous, I know ure seeing all these daily dramas on NL.

Joor o, let's make our own work o. 'Loyal love' I seek, 'loyal love' I must get. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him by Fxwarrior: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kindheartedd:

Why do some men think that marriage is a competition?

Na waoh. Shame on him if true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Child Vs Male Child / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.