Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (6677 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"

What You went out on a one on one date with a Nairalander? Girrrrl...you gat balls like seriously you're not scared Huh! I'm even scared to reply their DM except for one who wanted to buy my product and he was being sincere, thats the only one I chatted on WhatsApp with but not anymore. Imagin someone with a moniker as "sucktoto" sending me a DM. Omor na dismissal be that o.

Girl you got nerves but you want to kill the guy���...18500 wine? Hahahaaa.... Now he'll come and be venting the anger here on innocent girls heheheee... Wow wow wow!!!!
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Ephraim998(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Romanoff:

Oga, I'm not your Facebook girl.

I respect myself physically, I am an independent tailor who pays her bills using her brain, sewing machine and her expertise. I come online to learn and interact.

Many people, especially guys come here to hate on women, most are enjoying it cause it is a faceless forum but I will say it again, most of the women haters here can't walk up to half the women they bash here physically.

Why do I think so?

Many of the guys here are consumed by their frustrations, past heart break, bitterness, add unemployment to it and then bad upbringing.

No woman should come to this forum hoping to find a serious relationship, na one chance you go enter las las.

if na relationship u dey find,u no go talk ur mind?

I mean time is going oh,stop beating around the bush...shoot ur shot.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Sankabson:
Hello!! grin.

Op sure gonna regret opening this thread. I hope you’re ready for them.

Between, If I may ask. What’s your purpose on Nairaland ? That’ll determine why response to your post..

Because, in all great stuff and information on Nairaland, na only man wey Dey livefor Ikoyi- lekki - Ajah you fit reason. You can do better Ma..

Yeah? Aint no regrets whatsoever cos I'm learning a lot from the responses and reactions I'm getting on here hun..

Where else should I have mentioned? Is it not where I grew up and well conversant with I'll mention? Or should I mention Abuja I dont know jack about?
Biko hapum aka biko!
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Ephraim998(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind" no pussy for him"

Olosho����������
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
zexy2030:

The race of life is personal, what works for a close pal, may not work for you. Her decision is personal, why are you so defensive like its a job this Monday morning.

Lol...mehnnn you just.made me laugh out loud yuh���.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by MedicH: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2019
so residing in VI or ikoyi or ikeja does it for you babe. Hmmm this an all time low. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Tallesty1(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Take a walk already!!!!
Nobody invited you here in the first place. You just seeking my attention and I dont have a spare to give. So scamper off now!
After how many replies?

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
MedicH:
so residing in VI or ikoyi or ikeja does it for you babe. Hmmm this an all time low. angry

None of your biz. If it pains you so much, hustle and enter there.
Lest I forget, learn to stick your nose where it belongs and not where its not needed.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Tallesty1(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Most of them are even broke ASF. One decided to take me out last week Sunday after consistent begging from his side. He started complain about how he's been meeting gold diggers in the past. he was trying to manipulate me. he took me to a place. The idiot couldn't afford to buy wine of #18,500 and claimed to be working o. In this age and time, you can't afford to spend 30k on a woman you want to impress, shame. Had to block the idiot before he waste my Time. and I conclude in my mind "no pussy for him"
So with 30k he would have had your pussy? 30k for something that the best of it sometimes still smells like a black ant.

This is my problem with some of you.

If you know that 30k is your price then why didn't you bill him straight up instead of acting like you're interested in a relationship when you know that dating is bad for your business? Do prostitutes go on date with clients.

10 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by MedicH: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

None of your biz. If it pains you so much, hustle and enter there.
Lest I forget, learn to stick your nose where it belongs and not where its not needed.

hustle and enter where? grin

lol go easy kiddo. you cant last if u continue with too much pains like this.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

A good example of what I'm talking about.

For your info, I'm a part-time phonetics and diction instructor, meaning I'm on hols now so I gat all the time. Ok? Mr. Workaholic.

I wanted to walk out, but this caught my attention. Phonics? I love that — I f****** do. I designed this clock below in 2014 based on phonetics and wrote a memory improvement book in 2019 based on it.

You deserve to read the book — you'll glean a lot from it. Let me show you a sneak peek — pay attention to the symbols in the clock below.

You can purchase it on Apple store if you wish to.

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:

Another broke idiot spotted. Many of you are just broke alpha male. simple

What is wrong even if he is broke n spotted, you are just one of the worst things that can happened to any man, asking a guy to spend 30k on wine to impress you ...who u be? if i impress you as a daughter of nobody if i cum meet odetola or prominent men daughters what wil i do to those ones ..."highpress or wat.".
poverty is why most gurl see r/ship as poverty alienation scheme, can yu take ur mother out n afford 30k even as yu are ..empty heads

6 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2019
MedicH:

hustle and enter where? grin

lol go easy kiddo. you cant last if u continue with too much pains like this.

I reject it in Jesus name.

I'll last to the Glory of God cos God has satisfied me with long life in Jesus name.

Please I'm done with you. Just move on already ha!
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by rex444(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
In my short time here as a member ( though been here as a guest since 2015) I observed that the guys here are easily irritated and get provoked at the slightest opportunity. I mean...I feel its uncalled for especially as this is a faceless forum.

I grew up knowing guys to be very discreet but these days especially in this forum, guys talk recklessly and gossip a lot too. They also dont mind their business.
Is it a comradeship thing here or what? An identity? Hmm....

I also observed non of the members live in Ikoyi, VI, and nice places one can easily relate with...guess I joined the wrong forum after all. Reason I feel like a square peg in a round hole like one in an entirely different circle of people. Hmmm...

If you come at me with your usual rantings, I won't be surprised.
I stay somewhere at the islands and would be nice to meet up someday ...maybe most guy r not just like that

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I reject it in Jesus name.

I'll last to the Glory of God cos God has satisfied me with long life in Jesus name.

Please I'm done with you. Just move on already ha!
Take it easy like he said, you didn't get catch, do you?
You're really a kid ooo. You may not last "here"!
Many has come and gone. Just read my signature to understand that some of us here are just here for fun. Even if we sent you a pm, still for fun.

Disclaimer: All I wrote above is just for fun!

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by A305: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

For your info uncle and those saying I'm struggling to enter VI or Ikoyi through marriage, I was born and brought up in Ikoyi. Awolowo Road. At the Island marternity hospital by a white doctor from a well to do home by the grace of God.

I only mentioned those places cos I know most of us who were brought up there are well behaved and I can easily relate with them as we share same sense of humour. And not bush like you who only know how to bash people.

I only wanted like minds.
The only mistake you made from the onset was commiting fallacy of generalization and stereotyping people of different neigbourhood. You actually think you would survive the dust when you scatter the sand?

We have different people here from random walk of life. The rich, the poor, the brave, the fainthearted, the intelligent, the ignorant, the geek, the ordinary, the goodlooking, the ugly.

What if i told you Banky W use to hangout here before fame and i suspect he still comes on here with a different moniker.

Tonto Dikeh for sure due to her posting screenshot of comments from Nairaland on her IG page sometime ago.

My point is you being a classist and that's so basic on your self acclaimed personality and by us, That's petty!

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

I wanted to walk out, but this caught my attention. Phonics? I love that — I f****** do. I designed this clock below in 2014 based on phonetics and wrote a memory improvement book in 2019 based on it.

You deserve to read the book — you'll glean a lot from it. Let me show you a sneak peek — pay attention to the symbols in the clock below.

You can purchase it on Apple store if you wish to.

I said phonetics. Though I do phonics but only for those still learning how to build words and read.

Phonetics/Diction are my major.

You can contact us at Braindesk phonics and phonetics soundland Consultancy for our services.

I can only see a few IPAs in the clock. Nothing dramatic or challenging there.

Anyways thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2019
@Op, when you want to catch real fun and broaden your knowledge, grab the book and thank me later.

All the best. See extra screenshots below.

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

...I can only see a few IPAs in the clock. Nothing dramatic or challenging there.

Anyways thank you.

Hmm.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
rex444:
I stay somewhere at the islands and would be nice to meet up someday ...maybe most guy r not just like that

Sorry dear but not anymore. Not with what ive drawn from this little post of mine. Can never trust anyone on this forum.

The only person that will ask me to meet with him and I'll oblige is NnwaAmaikpe; the most controversial guy void of any dramas. And I'll only agree to meet him at an open camp ground���
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by fk001(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hmmm...you dont deserve my attention. So none given.

You were the one that started it, BTW I don't stay in Lagos I stay in Abuja but from your writeup I know that you are nothing close to that area you mention.

You are even making yourself important by being choosy on who to meet and who not to meet, which you are far from it.

Women are everywhere we don't have to come to faceless forums and start seeking them that's absurd

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Shashar: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
jackals:
Lol,to be honest with you, you are only worth a bottle of Fanta and meatpie 100naira.Ladies that are worth 18500 wine, don't spend time online calling people broke,they are busy improving themselves grin and making their own cool cash,am sure if they remove your kitty-Cat,you will become worthless cos that the only thing you have to offer

3 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by henrybomb(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Most of us here didn't grow up in Ikoyi or VI as you said doesn't mean you are better behaved than we are.
You were making sense from the beginning but at the end you ruined it by generalising and stereotyping some things which was not needed to pass a simple information.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2019
rex444:
Bro please I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, stop embarrassing your ancestors. Are you this ugly that you are just begging someone you meet on a faceless forum for a date!
This girl may be a short and ugly girl that you can't even recommend for your worst enemy. Learn to act with some dignity, I know this is a faceless forum but pretend like you've got class even if that's far from the truth!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:
@Op, when you want to catch real fun and broaden your knowledge, grab the book and thank me later.

All the best. See extra screenshots below.

Hm.. Ogar nothing to learn there rather a few corrections I'll make there for you.
My basic 4 and 5 pupils can conveniently decode the things you wrote there as they can identify and articulate the 44 phonetic symbols and sounds. So no biggies.

Let me quickly correct this that the central vowel /ʌ/ in one=�/wʌn/ sounds more like /æ/ eg. 'wan' but its slightly raised when articulated unlike /æ/ that is flat in articulation but nothing close to u.
Letter 'u' is only used to represent a sound in phonics. In phonetics, the sound letter u represents doesn't have any similarities with / æ/ or / ʌ/ it only represents phonogram words like 'spoon' = /spuːn/ etc. So 'one' will be pronounced as (wan) not ( won) or ( wun) according to you.

Please study more on articulation of these sounds.

Thank you.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2019
I used to think that the OP was a very mature and courteous person, but I assumed wrongly.

What's even wrong with everyone these days?

Everyone is angry, swearing and cursing.

Money issues everywhere. Too bad!!

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hm.. Ogar nothing to learn there rather a few corrections I'll make there for you.
My basic 4 and 5 pupils can conveniently decode the things you wrote there as they can identify and articulate the 44 phonetic symbols and sounds. So no biggies.

Let me quickly correct this that the central vowel /ʌ/ in one=�/wʌn/ sounds more like /æ/ eg. 'wan' but its slightly raised when articulated unlike /æ/ that is flat in articulation but nothing close to u.
Letter 'u' is only used to represent a sound in phonics. In phonetics, the sound letter u represents doesn't have any similarities with / æ/ or / ʌ/ it only represents phonogram words like 'spoon' = /spuːn/ etc. So 'one' will be pronounced as (wan) not ( won) or ( wun) according to you.

Please study more on articulation of these sounds.

Thank you.

Nice input.

Sadly, from just this little chat I have had with you, I feel sorry for you.

Why? You're going to have a HUGE problem with whoever marries you. I won't go deep into that before I hurt your emotions. #Smiles

All the best, dear. #Kisses&WarmHug

5 Likes

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Bro please I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, stop embarrassing your ancestors. Are you this ugly that you are just begging someone you meet on a faceless forum for a date!
This girl may be a short and ugly girl that you can't even recommend for your worst enemy. Learn to act with some dignity, I know this is a faceless forum but pretend like you've got class even if that's far from the truth!!

See them. Pepper dem gang.
Leave the gentle man alone let him try his luck. Not everyone is animalistic in nature. Ok?

Eventhough I'm not anything close to what you painted up there, you dont dint have the right to describe a being God took time to create like that even if theyre actually short and "ugly".

I know your type. Its your type that will discourage other guys and later slide into my DM to beg to see me. Na today?
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice input.

Sadly, from just this little chat I have had with you, I feel intimidated by you.

Why? You're going to have a HUGE success with whoever marries you. I won't go deep into that before I hurt your emotions. #Smiles

All the best, dear. #Kisses&WarmHug

ROFLOL����...Mehnnnn....because I beat you to it now, you begin pity the man I'll marry?. Its always like that. When men feel you're more intelligennt than them, complex issues sets in and they begin withdraw instead of standing up to the challenge. My ex once told me, I'm afraid you're smarter than me. Babe you know too much. and this was someone I was thinking would help sharpen and broaden my knowledge but he shyed away. Well I cant condone itiboribor as a partner cos I want the most intelligent and brilliant children who will stand out per excellence.
I pity some men of this generation. Just little brain storming with a lady, you chicken out. OYO.

I can never and will never have problems with my husband. Yes!

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Interesting, couldn't go past the first 2 pages..

This is a faceless forum and you don't expect people to indicate if they live in Ikoyi and V.I, true that they are more kids on nairaland these days, but there are also matured guys and big personalities here who come online to read important infos or do business and not have time for chit chats; so you don't have to generalize if u haven't met them yet

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Richie7(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Guys,facebook acct for sale [2012] if you're seriously interested kindly quote me.Guys,facebook acct for sale [2012] if you're seriously interested kindly quote me.Guys,facebook acct for sale [2012] if you're seriously interested kindly quote me.
Re: My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Sorry dear but not anymore. Not with what ive drawn from this little post of mine. Can never trust anyone on this forum.

The only person that will ask me to meet with him and I'll oblige is NnwaAmaikpe; the most controversial guy void of any dramas. And I'll only agree to meet him at an open camp ground���

It would av made sense if you won't even meet any NL male, even if you like meet him in a covered camp or hotel we don't give a fvck ... what special about meeting yu, weytin u wan offer any guy wey meet u pass bills .. if ur father's name does not open doors shut up already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / Ladies Whats Your Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.