Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (63106 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Akell(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
when we say no sex before marriage, they will abuse Islam, when we say marry young if you love each other and you have the means, they will say Islam preaches rubbish, some will say sex is different from marriage, now they will have to give birth to an SS child out of wedlock, still get married and the sin would be on their head forever. when the children finds out, they will hate their parents for it. Meanwhile, it is a 1/4 probability, I have an uncle like that, gave birth to just 2, luckily the two are AS.

Mumu... So Muslims do not have sex out of wedlock? Is that your point?

What has this post got to do with religion now.

It's your likes that fan the embers of religious and tunic crisis.

If you must know, your progenitor was birthed out of wedlock....

#slaves
Religion of a #bastard

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akell:

Mumu... So Muslims do not have sex out of wedlock? Is that your point?

What has this post got to do with religion now.

It's your likes that fan the embers of religious and tunic crisis.

If you must know, your progenitor was birthed out of wedlock....

#slaves
Religion of a #bastard
The post is actually for those who have brain and use it
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Androidking: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do

As for having Ss or not that shouldn't bother u at all, a friend of mine her parents were Both AS, they gave birth to 7 Children and Non of them were SS (although they didn't know d repercussion then)

. the real deal is to tell ur folks and break up ur relationship for Good, pls don't abort .the rest will sort itself out
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Akell(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
The post is actually for those who have brain and use it

Thank God you know my post is for those who have brains and use it. The heat of this period has made your brain shrink that you now post indiscriminately.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by HumanCalc: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I be like bad smell......... cheesy
You can't hide on Nairaland againgrin
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Abcruz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I think i deserve all these insult I'm getting here. May God help me

I will also laugh at your calamity.
I will mock when what you fear comes,
when what you dread comes like a storm,
and your calamity comes on like a whirlwind,
when distress and anguish come upon you.

...“Because you hated knowledge
and did not choose the fear of the LORD;

You did not want my advice,
and you rejected all my correction.
Proverbs 1:26

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
HumanCalc:
You can't hide on Nairaland againgrin

Bad smell no fit hide...... E must show hinself.......... cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 18, 2019
Chi59:

Your grandparents probably never knew their genotypes
Youre talking as if having a child with Sickle Cell na beans. Don't encourage nonsense. What fvcking love? I've suffered all my life because my parents were ignorant. Do you fvcking think it's a walk in the park?

Please forgive your Parents Dear, it is well with you.
Trust you're enjoying love sha, I'm willing to add to it, honestly. :-
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 18, 2019
arduino:

The long stories and spendings he was trying to run away from has already started. grin grin
OP, Hard luck

Dude why naaaa? You're not nice at alllllllll.
We sef saw this and turned a blind eye oooo... we no wan make OP fear yet as belle don already enter.

Damn! I swear, this first test fit make the guy run away.

Oya @OP, bring N150,000.00 for FIRST test, cos you'll need to repeat that test after the first trimester
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Lexusgs430: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2019
cejaypriesty:
Well,I dont know what to say ,as i type now,my very good friend is getting married on the 9th of January to her fiancee both of them are As.I tried everything to advice her not to but on seeing that she now regards me as an enemy of progress I had to stop and support her because she is really a good girl .Deep down in my heart it hurts me but what can I do?,she is still my friend after all,she wants to go ahead despite the consequences.

Have you informed her parents?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Lexusgs430: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2019
raphroye:

You dey craze, what else do you want us to say?
This was my advice to you in your first thread

Bro's I know it's hard to let go when it comes to love, but for the sake of your unborn children you have to let go once and for all. One of my street sister lost her son whom was an SS. The wahala and night driving I did alone when the boy was growing up no be small, but at the end of the day the boy died at the age of 20...Bros please you gotta let go so that you don't impregnate her

He already got her pregnant.......... cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Funjosh(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2019
No na, you for no go this way na.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Funjosh(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Can't believe at this age, AS and AS still get married. It's so Sad
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2019
chinchum:
What is it with the laughing emoji? Is it that the 75% chance is not correct? AS and AS also have a 25% chance of giving birth to AA. Knowledge is meant to be power, if rightly used. They are both AS and AS , and they have a developing foetus, they can get it tested to see if they want to keep it.
What about those that give birth to SS children in all deliveries..??
2 birth, 2 SS..

What does your data says about that??
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by egorov(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Op im currently in your shoes but the difference is that she isnt pregnant. When i met her and got to know her genotype, i stpped back, but i could not live with her out of my life. Then one day, i started making researches, and through it, i got to know that there are ways ariund it, tho expensive but worth it. I told my babe and we both agreed to go ahead with it.

We have decided to take the expensive way to make sure our dream of spending our lives together come true. Op, you should try and do same IN TIME, to know your fate
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Mcy56(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
chinchum:
What is it with the laughing emoji? Is it that the 75% chance is not correct? AS and AS also have a 25% chance of giving birth to AA. Knowledge is meant to be power, if rightly used. They are both AS and AS , and they have a developing foetus, they can get it tested to see if they want to keep it.
Pls stop this misguided info. Which 75%?
You completely forgot about dominant and recessive genes.
You also mentioned that the first 3 wouldnt be SS but the 4th. Thats a big fat lie.
I've seen quite a few AS couples with SS as their first born. There's no particular order with which they can come.
Of recent, someone lost a 12yrs old girl due to this and she was the first born. So what are you talking about?
Knowledge is power but understand that things keeps changing with innovations, so you keep learning new things everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by skedy1(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2019
At 9:31am you made this post www.nairaland.com/5299165/

10:47am now this...
Oga, you knew from beginning.

Just pray the baby comes out AS.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by murphyibiam15(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
AfroKnight:

Wrong. The probably remains the same for every pregnancy.

There is a 25% chance for an SS baby, every time she gets pregnant.

And let me tell you something, 25% is actually too much of a risk to take.
They don't understand

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chinchum(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mcy56:

Pls stop this misguided info. Which 75%?
You completely forgot about dominant and recessive genes.
You also mentioned that the first 3 wouldnt be SS but the 4th. Thats a big fat lie.
I've seen quite a few AS couples with SS as their first born. There's no particular order with which they can come.

Of recent, someone lost a 12yrs old girl due to this and she was the first born. So what are you talking about?
Knowledge is power but understand that things keeps changing with innovations, so you keep learning new things everyday.
Can you please show me where i stated this? could it be you are so much in a hurry to make a point without comprehending? I don't want to believe you are hallucinating? One of my last two post before this even clearly stated it is possible to have AS couple having 5 children with all being SS. I stand on the 75% probability , dominant and recessive genes have a negligible effect on that, as it could increase or decrease the probability.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chinchum(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
eni4real:
What about those that give birth to SS children in all deliveries..??
2 birth, 2 SS..

What does your data says about that??
Quite possible. No where have i stated that is not possible. I think people struggle to understand the concept of probability. I will try to relate that with Messi playing penalty, if we say the chances that Messi will score a penalty is 75% , it means, it is very likely he scores 3 out 4 times. He might as well play 4 penalties and score all , or even play 4 consecutive penalties and miss all. The likelihood tilts to the former. There are roughly 30% of sickle cell traits and carriers in Nigeria, and several decades there was quite little education, if the likelihood of having sickle cell carriers by AS couples was not 25%, i bet it would have been serious catastrophe than it is now.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
chinchum:
Quite possible. No where have i stated that is not possible. I think people struggle to understand the concept of probability. I will try to relate that with Messi playing penalty, if we say the chances that Messi will score a penalty is 75% , it means, it is very likely he scores 3 out 4 times. He might as well play 4 penalties and score all , or even play 4 consecutive penalties and miss all. The likelihood tilts to the former. There are roughly 30% of sickle cell traits and carriers in Nigeria, and several decades there was quite little education, if the likelihood of having sickle cell carriers by AS couples was not 25%, i bet it would have been serious catastrophe than it is now.
Life is not mathematics!!
Those probabilities don't work on birthing SS..
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chinchum(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
eni4real:
Life is not mathematics!!
Those probabilities don't work on birthing SS..
Life has a whole lot of that, i am sorry to say . The chances that if you step out of your house everyday and come back alive is not 100%, in actual fact the chances are reduced in some geographical areas. Science and technology are there to help us think and get better output. We should not be too fixated and rigid in thinking. The probability that someone will clock 80yrs in Nigeria is not the same for another individual in UK. I am sure you know which one has a higher probability. It is not logical to try and belittle that fact by stating someone died young in UK and another lived long in Nigeria, hence the probability is false.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
chinchum:
Life has a whole lot of that, i am sorry to say . The chances that if you step out of your house everyday and come back alive is not 100%, in actual fact the chances are reduced in some geographical areas. Science and technology are there to help us think and get better output. We should not be too fixated and rigid in thinking. The probability that someone will clock 80yrs in Nigeria is not the same for another individual in UK. I am sure you know which one has a higher probability. It is not logical to try and belittle that fact by stating someone died young in UK and another lived long in Nigeria, hence the probability is false.
Still does not support your probability theory on SS
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chinchum(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
eni4real:
Still does not support your probability theory on SS
well when AS couples conceive, these are the probability AA, AS, AS, SS. what that implies is that the probability they will have AA is the same as they will have SS (25%), the probability they will have AS is higher than they eith SS or AA. Can you disprove with fact and not emotions?
The common sense thing to now do is to try to improve the situation or probability since the couples are aware they are AS, the options are varied : 1. break up 2. medical science via CVS, Amniocentesis, PGD, e.t.c
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
chinchum:
well when AS couples conceive, these are the probability AA, AS, AS, SS. what that implies is that the probability they will have AA is the same as they will have SS (25%), the probability they will have AS is higher than they eith SS or AA. Can you disprove with fact and not emotions?
The common sense thing to now do is to try to improve the situation or probability since the couples are aware they are AS, the options are varied : 1. break up 2. medical science via CVS, Amniocentesis, PGD, e.t.c

You sound like Mendel of Biology!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Ajibade123(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why this post sef??when you were having sex what were you expecting to be the result ice cream??

anyway see how you can win business contract without much hassle
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-win-business-contracts/
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by arduino: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ecne:

Dude why naaaa? You're not nice at alllllllll.
We sef saw this and turned a blind eye oooo... we no wan make OP fear yet as belle don already enter.

Damn! I swear, this first test fit make the guy run away.

Oya @OP, bring N150,000.00 for FIRST test, cos you'll need to repeat that test after the first trimester

shocked shocked shocked
Guy, you wicked ooooo
A repeat of the initial test after the first trimester grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Mcy56(f): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
arduino:
shocked shocked shocked
Guy, you wicked ooooo
A repeat of the initial test after the first trimester grin grin grin.
The guy don enter am. grin
Let him carry his cross. I want to believe that he forced the lady into that situation, for people to have advised him in the first place and he didn't heed it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2019
egorov:
Op im currently in your shoes but the difference is that she isnt pregnant. When i met her and got to know her genotype, i stpped back, but i could not live with her out of my life. Then one day, i started making researches, and through it, i got to know that there are ways ariund it, tho expensive but worth it. I told my babe and we both agreed to go ahead with it.

We have decided to take the expensive way to make sure our dream of spending our lives together come true. Op, you should try and do same IN TIME, to know your fate

same with me here but we are thinking if our families are going to accept our decision
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by egorov(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2019
igbiprecious:

same with me here but we are thinking if our families are going to accept our decision
If u can convince them that medicine and science have gone past this level
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Richdee1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wakeel32:
Alaye... D best decision u can make regarding the issue on ground is just go terminate d pregnancy straight.. I am pleading don't try and take d risk cause d child is gonn curse u if it happens to be a sickle celled.
... Buy misoprostol tab... Just let her insert d it in her vaginal in d night.. Dats d safest pill for abortion.. Thank me later

How much is it currently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.