Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (62981 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Hian. You finally impregnated her after all the warning. Why did you seek for advise in the first place cos don't seem like a person that takes/implements advise?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by YourNextLevel(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Bro is just prayers at this stage

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by TheSeeker777(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
It's a waste of time advising people in Love

Fcking waste of time

Las Las they will still do what's on their mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Jasen1(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
No be your post just make FP now now

You made a post we advised you to end the relationship
You made another post on how to stop sex with her after breakup we never finish that one self

Now she's pregnant

Meaning all the advises we've been giving is rubbish to you
You're mad

Which kind MOD de move him thread come FP self

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Guy nothing dey happen...go ahead with the marriage and love her the more......the best precaution is don't have much children, may 2 or 3 highest. God will help and the kids will all be AS Also..cheers!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Annie001: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
I just lost a friend to that disease, the parent spend more than 10million on that sickness, but she eventually died, it hard to say but terminate the pregnancy or else the child will forever curse you both

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Dididrumz(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
AS MATTER AGAIN
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by stubbornman(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
You guys are something else in this life ..... Now an innocent child has to suffer the mistakes of your bullshit!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by livebyday(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
More made up stories by a mod who likes snakes

If you know you know grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by livebyday(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2019
More made up stories by a mod who likes snakes

If you know you know grin

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by stanchizzy6595: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2019
kayusely70:
That must be the result of over-umipeppering by the op. Winter/harmattan is biting hard.
����� na straight SS win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by King44(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
And when the children finds out, they will hate their parents for it. Meanwhile, it is a 1/4 probability, I have an uncle like that, gave birth to just 2, luckily the two are AS.
hope this is not the guy in the other thread, well if na true they should better be praying the child beat ss
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Mursz: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
But them tell you na! Na JT just dey rule you like this come put you for this kain thing now

Oga you were told to steer clear na, now that thing you were warned against has happened, what other advise do you think is there to give? If na angel sef fall from heaven advise you, you no go gree

I personally know a couple who travelled to india and paid as much as N5m to have their baby come out as AS. You just go knack anyhow come here dey find advise, brother you are on your own.

Carry your cross henceforth.

Good luck to you!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
TheSeeker777:
It's a waste of time advising people in Love

Fcking waste of time

Las Las they will still do what's on their mind

You're speaking my mind. Loud it

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Wallade(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real...

Abort the pregnancy ASAP and go your separate ways despite the love. It is highly risky, I have a sister experiencing the same challenge in marriage and their first child is SS.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Brugo(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Aaahhh. Finally, So you no still get sense.

Congrats. You took such a risk in a 3rd world country?

Better travel abroad for help.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Myhusband(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019
you should seek advise from a medical practitioner OK?

many advise from here might demoralized you on this issue. meet a professional doctor for advise on time

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Franklerry: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Oduclemz: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Children are going to be at the receiving end of the incompatibility. Can someone call a Police already. Another crisis spotted
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by sinaj(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Goes to show against all the talk wey we talk, you and your gf do head like goat, wey no gree hear word......

Your cross, go and carry it..... We cannot waste our advice.......

For all we know AS + AS = AA, AS or SS...... Since you're the gambling type, update us after 9 months, if una ticket cut........... grin
grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by roliks99(f): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
You might be lucky enoff for the to bby an AS/AA
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by PataAlhaja(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
OP, you no get sense o.

Due to your love for toto, you wanna bring an innocent being to come suffer in this cruel world.

The chance that the child would SS is 25%. Don't take the risk. Abort the foetus immediately.

As a matter of fact, if the two of una really love unaself and una wan to dey continue to dey fucck unaself, you guys can be a child-free couple. It's strange in the part of the world but there are a lot of couple all over the world that have decided not to bring forth children ... Una fit adopt sef.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by ZikZikZik: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Oga carry your cross...

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by RexTramadol1: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Hian! That thing dey sweet

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Collins4u1(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
My man, you Don Bleep up

I repeat you Don Bleep up ooooo.

I pray the baby is AA shaa. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Sandypearl: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
My dear, you just have to face it,go to God in Prayers you n her fiancé, in fact do n marry her pls.You don't kill yourself with worries cos it has not solved any issue or If you are ready to loose one of your children then just be calm,cos not all your Children will be SS honestly speaking. I have seen someone like that is close to me,one of their children died and the rest are strong and healthy till date....... Just put yourself together a and think of the brightest side of life. One Love to u guys!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Becky92(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Lol, This is serious ooo
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by kunyeo(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
lebron7:
O.P, it's still early go and do an amniocentesis test to know if the child has sickle cell
It's about 150k I think

Money wasting don start even before the child is born. I don't just understand why some people are just plain stubborn and stupid!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by anonimi: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2019
Oduclemz:
Children are going to be at the receiving end of the incompatibility. Can someone call a Police already. Another crisis spotted

Which police? The Nigerian police that is busy doing boy boy for big men and womens while armed robbers, kidnappers and other criminals plan and carry out their dastardly operations unchecked?
Abeg stop the joke.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3173203_00_jpeg919f3ecb8d32bb46a2bd5a96c07a9098

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3160611_sokotofirstlady_jpgf4c56d6dd444933a194581b8a49ba5ee

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Collins4u1(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2019
Btw how can you create two stories at the same time for us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.