Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (63088 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by philsbaba: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Goes to show against all the talk wey we talk, you and your gf do head like goat, wey no gree hear word......

Your cross, go and carry it..... We cannot waste our advice.......

For all we know AS + AS = AA, AS or SS...... Since you're the gambling type, update us after 9 months, if una ticket cut........... grin
oloshi ni Bobo yi Sha grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by saddler: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
when we say no sex before marriage, they will abuse Islam, when we say marry young if you love each other and you have the means, they will say Islam preaches rubbish, some will say sex is different from marriage, now they will have to give birth to an SS child out of wedlock, still get married and the sin would be on their head forever. when the children finds out, they will hate their parents for it. Meanwhile, it is a 1/4 probability, I have an uncle like that, gave birth to just 2, luckily the two are AS.

Advise the OP if you want to , don't bring the cankerworm called islam into it.
The problem Islam has brought into the world is still a major world problem.

Underage marriage promoted by islam has rendered many young girls usesless because of fistula.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Xisnin(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
MARKone:
Seems like you guys are really head over heels with each other. Raising a Sickler can be daunting and challenging. The real question is, are you guys ready for the challenges if the child turns out to be SS, ready mentally, spiritually, emotionally and above all financially to take care of the child.
It is a mistake many people make.
It isn't always love.

Some people are just stubborn.
A similar thing happens when some parents oppose a union, you
will see the partners fighting tooth and nail to stay together.

But when the parents stop interfering, the couple will start seeing the faults they overlooked.

These people are daring nature and I hope they have the means to fight it.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by doggedfighter(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Collins4u1:
Btw how can you create two stories at the same time for us?

And the two stories are on FP at the same time.
Are you sure the op is not a mod?? undecided
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by slowice(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
I don't think you need anybody to advice you, I mean you didn't hid our advice previously so I doubt you would now. It's a gamble and you could get lucky else you ll hate yourself for this selfishness.

Yes.... It's not about you and your girl alone but also about the child or children you want to punish for no reason at all. Cheers
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by madridsta007(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do

Both of you should get very good jobs.
Or relocate abroad if need be.
If the child is SS, you will need (1) Plenty money (2) An excellent healthcare system (3) The grace of God for divine healing.

Both AS and you were having unprotected sex, CONSTANTLY?
You knocked on the devil’s door. He’s opened it. When trouble comes to a man’s house, it comes with its own stool.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do
I'm not sure your first kid will be SS, after the birth try and confirm is genotype and don't have more kids.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Gudlite: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
LES BROWN SAID SOMETHING

" Master your emotion or else it will use you"

One of my advice in your first post on how to stop sex with her was:

Do not allow the sex land you to " HAD I KNOW"

at this junction, I bow out for you to carry your cross.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Osyxcel(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Hermionegranger:
Freethought, I have a friend, his parents are both AS but none of them are sicklers. How did that happen? Whenever, his mum fell pregnant, she went for a test to discover the genotype of the baby, if the baby was a sickler, they aborted the child. Go to a hospital and find out about this procedure, if you can afford it then you should consider doing it for all your future kids.

The procedure is called Amniocentesis and could be carried out as early as 14 weeks. Another one is Chorionic Villus Sampling that can be done as early as 10 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Longman8: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
U should pray hard that any of Children don't carry the sickler syndrome.but I m afraid it's always rare to extricate from such.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

We don't know what to do
There's a chance the child might not be SS
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by odisman(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Hermionegranger:
Freethought, I have a friend, his parents are both AS but none of them are sicklers. How did that happen? Whenever, his mum fell pregnant, she went for a test to discover the genotype of the baby, if the baby was a sickler, they aborted the child. Go to a hospital and find out about this procedure, if you can afford it then you should consider doing it for all your future kids.
So you are encouraging him to kill right? How pathetic!! What exactly do you call abortion? Be careful and to think that you are a woman.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by obagangan: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
there is a drug as the ss center at the front of luth. the child will alway come out AA
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by reservd(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Congratulations, as far as I'm concerned, you both wanted the pregnancy cos she never got pregnant while u guys were actively dating, why now. At this point, start ur year long fasting and prayer the baby isn't born as SS
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2019
destinie2019:

I beg leave Islam out of this. Please. We all have eyes. Be sincere to yourself. Be a hypocrite to yourself, as well. Just don't tell lies to make a point. For God's sake.
LOL, what is this one saying, I'm talking about Islamic teaching, what's my business with whether Muslims around you obeys the law. As far I'm concerned, Islamic culture is the best culture anyone should adopt, and it is the best culture one should train ones' children.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by fotadmowmend(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2019
[s][/s]
Amumaigwe:

You neither deserve sympathy nor advice. The only person I sympathize with is the unfortunate sickler you have vowed to bring into this world to suffer just because of your wild-animal lust. I expect another thread from you soon in the health section asking for another advice. Perhaps advise gives you orgasm. Mcheew.
[s][/s]
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by safarigirl(f): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2019
You and your girlfriend are selfish.

You Want to bring an innocent child into this world to suffer because you think you love each other and other such fickle rubbish

Let me tell you the hard truth, frustration will kill both of you when you give birth to an SS child. You will hate each other, you will blame each other for what the child is going through and eventually, the party with thinner ties (usually the man ie you, in this case) will cut themselves off and leave the other person to continue with the SS child, until the child dies (possibly)

Nobody is saying two of you should not have your unprotected sex till you are tired, but please, make sure you have a vasectomy or she ties her tubes, so that you do not procreate while having raw sex, and bring an innocent child to suffer. Buhari is enough for us

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Hermionegranger(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
odisman:

So you are encouraging him to kill right? How pathetic!! What exactly do you call abortion? Be careful and to think that you are a woman.
OK Sir
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by davefieldpop(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
You might be lucky like I am.
Me:As
Wife:As
3 kids:As
Who say God ain't good.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by jrklinz: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
u had all d reasons in d world nt to go further 2 avoid dis 4rm happening yet u choose to follow ur intentions.if u loved her enough, u wud have saved ur relationship 4rm dis happening as d man. love is nt only bin interpreted wen u have sex, bt wen u reason maturely and yet b gud friends besides having sex or marriage knowing d future occurances.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by don4real18(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Well, I will be very blunt here regardless of the religious beliefs and norms of our culture. You can abort the child and go your separate ways or sit and hope that your child does not become a sickler.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Hermionegranger(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Osyxcel:

The procedure is called Amniocentesis and could be carried out as early as 14 weeks. Another one is Chorionic Villus Sampling that can be done as early as 10 weeks.
Oh, thank you for the info. Freethought, here you go. The ball is in your court

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by sotall(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Ifemide123:
If this is her very first pregnancy and you're both AS, the probability of having SS as first child is low. You're probably gonna have an AA or AS. Sha be careful and dont get her pregnant the second time.

You probably failed probability maths in school.

At every instance of conception between the couple , the probability of getting a SS child is constant.

It's always 1/3

There is nothing like first time and second time

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Sandypearl: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2019
Majority of you here critizing him, you have killed innocent children by aborting maybe from your girlfriends,even the females too,are you all better than him? His crime now cos he came to this platform to seek for advice,you are critizing him.
embarassed Hypocrites!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2019
saddler:

Underage marriage promoted by islam has rendered many young girls usesless because of fistula.
so, you mean the OP's girl isn't useless after what happened, she also damaged her child life even before birth, islamic teaching teaches marriage between a mature male and female, the husband must have the means of getting married and starting a family as far as he is mature, and it is better that what the OP and what non- Muslims pertook in. Islam teaches the best culture

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by marksleek25: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Goes to show against all the talk wey we talk, you and your gf do head like goat, wey no gree hear word......

Your cross, go and carry it..... We cannot waste our advice.......

For all we know AS + AS = AA, AS or SS...... Since you're the gambling type, update us after 9 months, if una ticket cut........... grin
got you cracked me up big time! My day started poorly but this your comment eh �God bless you aplenty.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Strech(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
We. Say experience is the best teacher. My niece has been down with this shit for over eight years now. It has eaten deep Into her bones that she couldn't walk anymore. To piss you go carry her, to bath you go carry her. And she is 21 this year. The most painful part is that she is one of the most intelligent fellow I have ever known. Jokes apart you DONT WANT to Go down that lane. Better abort that pregnancy .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by chiboy1116: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Why this guy still de seek for advise , after everything wey dem don talk . Nonsense , love kee you and your babe there . You wan bring pikin enter this world make e suffer . Nonsense . angry. Stupid people
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by odisman(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Abi o. Right from the days of Abraham. Muslims are descendants of Haggar the bondwoman.

saddler:

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by fotadmowmend(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
odisman:

Abortion isn't the same as murder . Having the baby aborted is far better than committing a crime of making the baby to suffer before dying eventually.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Xisnin(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
I'm talking about Islamic preaching, which people like you make fund of, no true Muslim will have sex out of wedlock. If you like bash islam what ever way you like Islam will continue to be a religion of God, and we shall all see it in the day of judgement
Islamic preaching is meaningless if it doesn't stop the average Muslim from pre-marital sex.
I am not aware of any church which says pre-marital sex is okay either.

Before Islam and Christianity got into Nigeria parents have been preaching against pre-marital sex
and was even a taboo in many cultures.

What you are doing is stealing an idea that has existed for millennia and claim it as Islam.
Islam didn't invent "pre-marital sex is bad", I don't think it invented anything.

The reason for Sharia law in the first place is that Islam recognizes that preaching is mostly
useless without earthly consequences.

So when people bash Islam, they are bashing the enforcement of Sharia.

Even if this guy gives birth to a sickler, how would that affect you?
The Islamic solution to most personal problem is to enforce punishment on those involved.
That is why everyone is up in arms when they read about "Islamic preaching" because it is
a code word for religious law enforcement.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
Eleribu meji. I found out mine by chance as i always believed i was aa. Never been hospitalized or admitted. Till i had palpitations caused by energy drink. My babe den said i should not tell my parents. That was when i knew she was a wicked and callous person. I fleeeeeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / The Mumu Button Of Every Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.