Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (63124 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by PHIPEX(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
You are not yet married so there is hope, that's if you will listen. It's selfishness on the part of 2 of you to bring a child to suffer from day one and probably die prematurely.

I wouldn't advice you to abort because the deed is done already. If the child after birth is not SS, marry her and end child bearing there. After all if you both said you love be yourselves, you can do without more children.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
To the op
You people are wicked. You people will finally bring a child to this world to suffer because of one useless lust and desire for sex. Foolish people. You people will suffer to make that child very comfortable. Nonsense
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Peng12345: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Sandypearl:
My dear, you just have to face it,go to God in Prayers you n her fiancé, in fact do n marry her pls.You don't kill yourself with worries cos it has not solved any issue or If you are ready to loose one of your children then just be calm,cos not all your Children will be SS honestly speaking. I have seen someone like that is close to me,one of their children died and the rest are strong and healthy till date....... Just put yourself together a and think of the brightest side of life. One Love to u guys!

Just read what you wrote again, you are planning to give burth and lettung one of the children die intentionally
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Sandypearl: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

Thanks for the word of encouragement ma'am
UWC. Also seek medical help too
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by bindukwe(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2019
blesskewe:
When your children go day sick, u spending it money on sickness, the anxiety

U go no say love is really blind

What's my own sef

Love being blind isn't a strong argument against its perpetuance.

Its wilful ignorance.

There's no logic to it.

Its base presupposition is the idea that "every human carries a divine spirit within them that needs care for more good to emerge"
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by knowhowk: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2019
You really have a cross to carry,Big one
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by 12345baba(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Take her for pre natal diagnosis. 300k for Lagos.. That will determine the babies genotype
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Champneys: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do

Ok. smiley
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nel11(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
I know a lot of you are going to blaim me buh please let your message to me come with an advise. We are in a state of real dilemma

Few months ago, i opened a thread on how we both found out we were both of AS genotype and how we couldn't stop having sex. Well as against some advices here, we didn't stop having sex until this past weekend wen we found out that she's pregnant.

I remember the month after we found out about the genotype, she told me she told her parents that she's gon get married to me no matter what, they practically begged her not to, telling her different stories of SS children they know

We haven't told anybody about the pregnancy yet . We are scared every single one of them will blame us and think we did it intentionally just to get married.

I love her and I'm sure she loves me too buh this pregnancy, the tot of it alone being SS is scaring the shit out of us.

We don't know what to do

Don't worry about it.
Science has improved more than what we think.
You can know the genotype of the foetus after 3 months of pregnancy.
Go to LUTH for more information.
I have people who did it.
Cheers
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

We don't know what to do
You people don’t know what it means to have the Sickle cell disease and all it brings that’s why you both were still messing around. I hope you both have enough money because that’s where 95% of your money would go to(Treatments).
If I was your child, I would swear for you and your wife.
You two would just bring children to come and suffer in this world now.
Nonesense!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

We don't know what to do

The two characters in this lingering fiction are unserious.
Marriage is for adults.
If you're not matured enough, or you dont minimum intelligent quotient to know what you want, and settle for it, it is your headache.
Why all this attention seeking nonsense.
So you're gonna be coming here on how to run your family?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by supereagle(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
When you commit every thing into God"s hands, you will see God's in everything.
Just leave it for God to take care.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Freethought(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Emary:

Please go to the nearest teaching hospital and enquire about pre-natal diagnosis. You can test the fetus for its genotype and take a decision from here. There is a 75% chance the fetus is not a sickler but even if it is, the condition is much more manageable than it used to be. I have lost a lot of SS friends but I have another one who is a doctor living abroad, married with kids and in her 40s. You should both also look into long term contraceptives after this pregnancy to prevent anymore unplanned pregnancies.

Thank you ma'am
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Xisnin(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
when we say no sex before marriage, they will abuse Islam, when we say marry young if you love each other and you have the means, they will say Islam preaches rubbish, some will say sex is different from marriage, now they will have to give birth to an SS child out of wedlock, still get married and the sin would be on their head forever. when the children finds out, they will hate their parents for it. Meanwhile, it is a 1/4 probability, I have an uncle like that, gave birth to just 2, luckily the two are AS.
How does the thread relates to Islam or are you trying to argue that Muslims don't engage in premarital sex?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Amumaigwe: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

We don't know what to do

You neither deserve sympathy nor advice. The only person I sympathize with is the unfortunate sickler you have vowed to bring into this world to suffer just because of your wild-animal lust. I expect another thread from you soon in the health section asking for another advice. Perhaps advise gives you orgasm. Mcheew.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by noisy45(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Op You people are just mad
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Ishilove: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

We don't know what to do
I have no advice for you. She don get belle and now your eye don clear. I have lost an extended family member to sickle cell, and my bestie's brother who is also like a brother to me died of sickle cell when he was 14 so I have an idea of the trauma associated with this disease.

Carry your cross abeg and stop disturbing us.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by drjprince: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Goes to show against all the talk wey we talk, you and your gf do head like goat, wey no gree hear word......

Your cross, go and carry it..... We cannot waste our advice.......

For all we know AS + AS = AA, AS or SS...... Since you're the gambling type, update us after 9 months, if una ticket cut........... grin
naso so you and your disciples full this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by AfroKnight: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2019
12345baba:
Go for pre natal diagnosis to find out the genotype of the child, it costs around 300k in Lagos. Results come after a week after that una go fit decide on what to do. No fear

OP has started receiving bill even before delivery. All because of konji.

I know some other nairalanders are dating their fellow AS and they are going to read about his plight and still make the mistake of nacking raw. The bills will pile up. Na then una go know say khaki no be leather.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Sandypearl: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Peng12345:

Just read what you wrote again, you are planning to give burth and lettung one of the children die intentionally
What do u want them to do? I gave two options and I believe so much in God, so why will I be afraid.There are people who have worst cases and God saw them through.The deed has been done now why not encourage them than making them feel there is no hope at all.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Peng12345: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Even looking at how frail and weak the child will be will even make you to be mad at yourself in future, just do the needful, be man enough, love is not everyrhing
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Hermionegranger(f): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought, I have a friend, his parents are both AS but none of them are sicklers. How did that happen? Whenever, his mum fell pregnant, she went for a test to discover the genotype of the baby, if the baby was a sickler, they aborted the child. Go to a hospital and find out about this procedure, if you can afford it then you should consider doing it for all your future kids.

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by abdullkabar(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
I use to think and still do
We all know what we are doing, we are just not telling ourselves the truth of the outcomes
What was Op expecting
AA?
If you are going to make a decision, stick with it
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by wahles(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

We don't know what to do

So it turns out that you can test for the genotype of the baby even in the womb
https://www.sicklecellsociety.org/resource/testing-baby-sickle-cell-pregnancy/
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
when we say no sex before marriage, they will abuse Islam, when we say marry young if you love each other and you have the means, they will say Islam preaches rubbish, some will say sex is different from marriage, now they will have to give birth to an SS child out of wedlock, still get married and the sin would be on their head forever. when the children finds out, they will hate their parents for it. Meanwhile, it is a 1/4 probability, I have an uncle like that, gave birth to just 2, luckily the two are AS.

I beg leave Islam out of this. Please. We all have eyes. Be sincere to yourself. Be a hypocrite to yourself, as well. Just don't tell lies to make a point. For God's sake.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
supereagle:
When you commit every thing into God"s hands, you will see God's in everything.
Just leave it for God to take care.
Don’t bring God into this issue, this was something that could have been avoided but no, they went ahead all in the name of LUST
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by amali52(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Yeye the smell [color=#000099][/color]

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by odisman(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Oh that post was the previous you made sometimes ago and you Refused to yield to the advice given. You see how reckless living and fornication has led you. Pray the baby comes out AA or AS.
Pls don't abort any baby after checking the genotype as some people are advising you here ooo. That will be from fry pan to fire, because the one you have done is bad enough.
Be warned!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Osyxcel(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2019
correctyourself:

You see this issue you and gfriends think you're enjoying sex and not minding the implications, when wahala start you would look like when you come out it would be obvious something is wrong with you, if I were your relation I will warn you to find immediate solution now that its not to late, but if you play adamant and tomorrow I see coming to cry crocodile tears, you will see the other side of me.

Greediness is pushing you fast-fast and you're deceiving yourselfs thinking its love, taminationation should be anything between both of you and let everybody go his way no matter how painful, otherwise, get ready to face health challenges which you may loose after spending all your money. I thought educated persons should not fall such victims having read related issues/articles online.

Avoid what is already glearing, in the past one month I can't calculate what have spent as hospital bill for a relation, at first 24hours drip for two weeks. Occasionally drip for another two weeks. Though not SS/AS issues.

This has put me in a situation that I am not feeling the exmas air and anxiety for this season.

A word is OK they say for the wise.

Oga, calm down. There's a 25% chance they could birth an SS. Instead of just terminating the fetus, they could go for amniocentesis, and if the genotype of the fetus turns out to be SS, they'll terminate. If it's AA or AS, then their dream to be together forever may have just come through.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by rafkollinz: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
As 2 of u luv each oda, ur 1st born might not b AS buh no mata d case maybe u will af ss.... SS buh take heart n pray to almighty God 2 4gif u
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Xisnin:

How does the thread relates to Islam or are you trying to argue that Muslims don't engage in premarital sex?
I'm talking about Islamic preaching, which people like you make fund of, no true Muslim will have sex out of wedlock. If you like bash islam what ever way you like Islam will continue to be a religion of God, and we shall all see it in the day of judgement

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Chai@op,but why?
Why dint you use protective measures?
Maybe you haven't seen an SS in crisis before.Even if you have 30 billion in your account,you will ask God to take away the 30 billion just for that child to have peace.It is an horror.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87