Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,631 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? (29955 Views)

What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by ctleurocollege: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Dude if you're hungry you won't ask for wife friendly job, anything will be okay as long as salary enters pocket
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2019
pickatyou:

Take it from me you are a selfish bastard and a disgrace to right thinking men in general. Turn your wife to a puppet because of your insecurities, if the like of okonjo iweala, dieziani even ashia buhari were caged or their husband has your mind set, you think they would have made it that far. Ur wife is your partner not a subject or servant.

I don't blame you though, I blame your wife that choose a person like you to call husband.
and what do we call you that insult other people view
by the way what philosophy guides your acts
Professor DUMBO
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Offpoint: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Ladycewhy:
sometimes you go make sense sometimes you go just go offpoint undecided
Leave my name alone abeg...
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2019
You people are backwards in this country sha. What is the meaning of ‘wife friendly occupation’?

This is why poverty keeps wracking many of you, and you will never amount to anything. Instead of pushing wives forward to be the best they can be and to contribute meaningfully to the family net worth, people are happy to keep their wives suppressed and jobless all in a means to control them.

If you’re a woman reading this, make sure you hold your own side when it comes to qualifications or skill so you can work or run your own business. NEVER accept any solution that calls for you to stay at home and slave for insecure weaklings.

7 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by texazzpete(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
pickatyou:

Take it from me you are a selfish bastard and a disgrace to right thinking men in general. Turn your wife to a puppet because of your insecurities, if the like of okonjo iweala, dieziani even ashia buhari were caged or their husband has your mind set, you think they would have made it that far. Ur wife is your partner not a subject or servant.

I don't blame you though, I blame your wife that choose a person like you to call husband.

100% agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by luminouz(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Ladycewhy:
sometimes you go make sense sometimes you go just go offpoint undecided

Lmaoooo...

I was just teasing her.

She was so ticked off I couldn't resist it grin
Why taking NL comments so serious naaaaa?

Babe...the topic was not challenging to me,so I just read y'all comments and goofed around. Did you see the insults and diatribes flying around? It amused me that y'all took to your heart stuffs being said by people who actually dont even care about you. I mean, why get ticked off?

Have a nice day oooo
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Fejimummy: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2019
cerpvad:
I don't support hundred percent that a woman should do corporate job, especially if she will be earning more than her husband. The consequences are multifaceted. It is either she loses respect for her husband or she blackmails him that he is irresponsible whenever he is broke and could not meet up with financial responsibility. She can also start cheating on the husband in that situation

guy why is it only the negative aspects you are seeing Hillary Clinton is into politics like her husband almost became the first female American president with her husband support... her husband was the cheat not her

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Tunyx01: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:

You have a good writeup, I must say.
I was a full house wife for close to 2 years. Working with as an indoor editor and earning small amount of money. Not until my husband has financial turbulence and I was forced to go out and get a job. Mind you, my 2 years at home was not my husband making but to have time to care for our baby before creche. I usually ask this question, men that do not want to expose their wives to cooperate office to avoid or minimise the chances of infidelity, how about them and their secretary, colleagues, friends etc that surround them in their office environment. Are you saying men can cheat while women care forbidden to cheat ? Or are you saying men have stronger will to overcome temptation of the opposite sex than women?

Anybody can be tempted, be it man or woman, even Jesus Christ was tempted. But the main point is that men's hearts are rigid while that of women are too flexible.

You're free to quote me o
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Yoighaman(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2019
@OP: You need to manage your insecurities please! This is the 21st century for crying out loud! Support your woman to get to the zenith of her career, why marry a woman you can't trust? We have high-flying women with their dignity and respect intact. Mrs. Ibukun Awosika in Nigeria is a very good example, amongst many others.

By the way, infidelity is a choice, whether she's a stay at home Mum or not, if she wants to cheat, she will and there's nothing you can do about it.

Think again, what if you have financial challenges tomorrow, how do you get the required support?

Please open up your mind and change this your mentality, in my opinion, it is way too wack!

4 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Casemiro:
Some men would prefer their wives not working under someone or in an office, but wifes need to be supportive. So how do we balance it?

What wife friendly occupation would you suggest for a married or intending married lady?

ROSE GLOW SKINCARE ACADEMY

HELLO LOVERS OF BEAUTIFUL SKIN

Are you tired of using products that don't work

Are you tired of products that damage your skin with stretch marks and veins

Are you tired of wasting money doing trial and error with different products?

Do you want to have that flawless celebrity kind of skin like hot chocolate, light and even toned skin?
Join our ongoing skincare training to learn how to make any kind of cosmetics products from scratch all natural and botanical. Chemical-free

Things to be learnt:
Glow black soap
Concentrated lemon oil
Whitening black soap
Brightening serum
Carrot glow oil
Whitening shower gel
Transparent lightening green tea soap
Transparent whitening papaya soap with blocks
Whitening bar oils
Lightening lemon oil
Kiddies lightening body butters
Kiddies lightening soap
Kiddies brightening fruit soap
Mint clay mask
Brightening Tumeric oil
Glow carrot oil
Perfumes
Body mist
Organic Rose water
Sun burn cream
Lightening night serum
Egyptian whitening cream
Halfcaste whitening cream
Hand and feet cream
Lightening herbal peeling soap.
Knuckle and knee solution
Stretch mark treatment oil
Skin tags solution
Bum enlargement creams
Boobs firming
All with the right measurement.
Bonanza fee of 1k

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:

Nne easy easy cheesy cheesy. Some men take us for a ride. There is nothing to make one accept that cheating comes easy or is normal in men, while we are taught to chew 1 carrot forever a man can eat types, kinds, colors or shapes of apple all he wants. There's nothing that breaks the heart than for a man to cheat with impunity. Chai

My dear, nothing makes what's inherently wrong right...not the decadent morals of the culture we find ourselves. Please, I believe in give and take. Don't do what you won't take from me.

If you cheat on me, I leave you

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:
Teaching job is the best for a wife.
She leaves 7am and comes back by 2:30pm

She can use 1hr to rest or sleep, after which she enters the kitchen and prepare something for the family.

During holidays, she will be at home all through.
Wives/mothers should be home anything 4PM, not all these nonsense Carrer ladies that will be having board meetings even as late as 6PM.
Having a teacher as a wife and mother is bae.
All ye NCE and B.Edu girls, I'm coming for you..

NB: Im talking about reputable or public schools, not all these 15k private school ooo.

Reputable schools?? What about Lesson till 5pm??
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Wande22(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Mr OP

If your wife wanna cheat, she'll whether you like it or not.

That means if you marry my wife, you will hire a full time Private Investigator to be following her about

I had the issues at first but I decided to "let musa stay at the gate"

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ah fada lawd, most mothers of old did a very terrible job bringing up men of these era, look at this one giving excuses for promiscuous horseband, terrible creatures springing up everyday, especially here, SMH!!!
Only mothers contribute to men's upbringing??
Shallow statement!!

Do you know anything about "agents of socialization"??

You will never be as good as an average of mother of old!!!

Disrespectful to the core!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by TheArchangel(f): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Fejimummy:
when I was at ilorin we all saw how it's onisu was cheating unapologetically on her husband saying she wasn't created for one man, now this is a woman selling yam o in front of the compound. Bros that is looking for wife friendly job for his wife should also get portable blood pressure monitor to carry along with him because he may be in for surprises
grin grin grin

Wife friendly jobs hahaha. Babyfriendly and husband friendly. grin grin

They prefer the wife fvcking an unworthy adversaries like the gateman or houseboy than fucking serious competition ....a confirmed boss with enough money.

Insecurity.

I am all for husband friendly too.... No female worker, secretary, assistant even his office should be an all men affair. I will still end up worrying as you never can tell what may happen in this era of homosexualism. grin grin

Gotta carry my bp monitor abeg
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2019
TheArchangel:
Insecurity -----hypertension---- stroke ---/death.
The secluded wife will continue to fvck your brothers, cousins, colleagues and friends on top your grave...

When women kills, they dry even the bones.....
Psychopathic comment shocked shocked
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by TheArchangel(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2019
eni4real:
Psychopathic comment shocked shocked
grin. It is a game of the damned and insecured.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2019
TheArchangel:
grin. It is a game of the damned and insecured.
Game lover undecided
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Mister sexist, Alakija the billionaire is richer than your very existence, and she's still with her husband and very born again, speak only for the females y'all breed in your family.
Alakija Cousin undecided
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

I was just teasing her.

She was so ticked off I couldn't resist it grin
Why taking NL comments so serious naaaaa?

Babe...the topic was not challenging to me,so I just read y'all comments and goofed around. Did you see the insults and diatribes flying around? It amused me that y'all took to your heart stuffs being said by people who actually dont even care about you. I mean, why get ticked off?

Have a nice day oooo
quoting you was actually my only comment on this thread.

The truth is the internet is where people educate themselves,many people (maybe not in Nigeria) have taken social media seriously that they even took their life based on what people said about them on the internet so yes the internet is to be taken seriously if not the govt will not be fighting tooth and nail to regulate it if it wasn't taken seriously.

And do have a nice day too.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Crazyblue:

Some comments you read here will leave you sick in the stomach.

These kind of men are the weakest. If I ever have a son, I will need to do a lot of job bringing him up as a decent young man in the society angry
You overestimate your role in bringing up a man.. You will end up bringing up a boy if you and only you are responsible for his brought-up!!

Read about "agents of socialization" please!!!
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Crazyblue:

Some comments you read here will leave you sick in the stomach.

These kind of men are the weakest. If I ever have a son, I will need to do a lot of job bringing him up as a decent young man in the society angry

Be careful you don’t end up raising the exact type of “Mummy’s boy” that you no not like to have as a husband.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by MrDoGood(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ah fada lawd, most mothers of old did a very terrible job bringing up men of these era, look at this one giving excuses for promiscuous horseband, terrible creatures springing up everyday, especially here, SMH!!!

Girl please calm down. You don't understand where he's coming from and what he's trying to avoid.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by luminouz(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2019
Ladycewhy:
quoting you was actually my only comment on this thread.

The truth is the internet is where people educate themselves,many people (maybe not in Nigeria) have taken social media seriously that they even took their life based on what people said about them on the internet so yes the internet is to be taken seriously if not the govt will not be fighting tooth and nail to regulate it if it wasn't taken seriously.

And do have a nice day too.

Anyone who bases his/her self worth on what anyone says about them online(especially from peeps who dont even know who you truly are) is weak.

I told you once,learning to control one's emotions online is key to actually enjoying the education SM provides and avoiding getting tainted by the rot SM brings.

The govt. Is a wuzzbug,controlled by a dictatorial president who doesn't want any opposition. Surely, a girl like you can spot the difference.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What do you mean by wife friendly? Is there a job they can't do because they are married? You are very sexist, rubbish.

He is not being sexist just a realist.

There are also male jobs that I am sure women would not like their husbands doing.

E.g police, soldier ....higher probability of getting killed, being away from home for long periods, likely to patronize prostitutes.

Male masseuse, male hairdresser etc Do you want your husband massaging other women? Can you handle women constantly looking for your husband in the name of business?

Night club owner nko?

This is not insecurity it’s just practicality. I don’t agree with the person or those who are against corporate jobs but it depends on what the job entails, like I said if you have to chase business for the company e.g marketing account officer....it’s a no because that’s exposes her to male predators! It doesn’t mean a woman or a man won’t cheat, your wife can be at home as a housewife and be sleeping with your neighbor, but why sanction an occupation that predisposes him or her to opportunities for cheating especially as a woman when whether you want to or not, men will always make a move?

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2019
luminouz:

Anyone who bases his/her self worth on what anyone says about them online(especially from peeps who dont even know who you truly are) is weak.

I told you once,learning to control one's emotions online is key to actually enjoying the education SM provides and avoiding getting tainted by the rot SM brings.

The govt. Is a wuzzbug,controlled by a dictatorial president who doesn't want any opposition. Surely, a girl like you can spot the difference.
sure i can spot the difference ,just letting you know the internet is actually serious business and a reflection of how people are especially on a faceless forum like this where people can be who they really are. Most people blend in perfectly with society and are afraid of being their real selves in the real world but here is where they take off their cloak and masks and be themselves.

While i will agree one needs to learn to master one's emotions i still maintain my stand that what you see on social media especially on this forum is what you get. This place is a ground for people to be open about themselves as being faceless provides that comfort. And it needs to be taken very seriously.

I personally have gotten a health remedy from a thread that was full of retarded comments.A typical nairaland from page thread that was hijacked by trolls helped me. So i do take the internet seriously and filter it for my benefit.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2019
this thread is for me. thanks so much op.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Brainardc(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:

She can use 1hr to rest or sleep, after which she enters the kitchen and prepare something for the family.

Wives/mothers should be home anything 4PM, not all these nonsense Carrer ladies that will be having board meetings even as late as 6PM.

NB: Im talking about reputable or public schools, not all these 15k private school ooo.

correct guy
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:
Supermarket
Freelancing
Manage osusu small scale
Blogging
Bitcoin etc

Any man who doesn't want his wife to work in a cooperate office is insecure

See this wan. Do you know the atrocities being committed in these corporate circles. That's where the real prostitution takes place.

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by vickydankal(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2019
sadguru:

See this wan. Do you know the atrocities being committed in these corporate circles. That's where the real prostitution takes place.

Promiscuity could happen just anywhere. A woman selling akara down the street could be sleeping with a wheelbarrow pusher codedly without anyone suspecting.

The motives to keep the woman at home should be right, else the result may not be gotten as required.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Chibest2000(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:

supported bro. teaching job is the best.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Ladycewhy:
sure i can spot the difference ,just letting you know the internet is actually serious business and a reflection of how people are especially on a faceless forum like this where people can be who they really are. Most people blend in perfectly with society and are afraid of being their real selves in the real world but here is where they take off their cloak and masks and be themselves.

While i will agree one needs to learn to master one's emotions i still maintain my stand that what you see on social media especially on this forum is what you get. This place is a ground for people to be open about themselves as being faceless provides that comfort. And it needs to be taken very seriously.

I personally have gotten a health remedy from a thread that was full of retarded comments.A typical nairaland from page thread that was hijacked by trolls helped me. So i do take the internet seriously and filter it for my benefit.

We are still saying the same thing.
Focus on the education/enlightenment you get from the forum and stop wasting time/emotions on less profitable things like the cusses and disses. I personally dont gain anything from that.

People are not who they are on SM. Few are real and themselves. I have seen so called Machos on NL come out as lambs and feminazis, man desperados. Many people dump their insecurity,anger,pain, fantasies on SM and for me,that's not the best way to evolve. Because,like a drunk with a hangover, you will STILL wake up to reality. Then,who is deceiving who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.