Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? (29595 Views)

What Do You Suggest I Do In This Situation? / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by eyinjuege: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
The best job i will recommend is her own proprietary nursery school. Not only is she in wife-safety corridor but the experience will give her growth...and guess what, your children will spend early school years learning under mom.

I have two wives. Its hell keeping these bastards away from my women, especially the junior wife, they cant look away when they see her. I hope i dont go to prison for killing a man. Serious!

If you kill anyone, she would have remarried while your case was still being deliberated in court.
With that out of the way, owning a school and taking responsibility for tens or scores of children is not a job to be taken lightly. When their parents keep them with you during school hours, you become responsible for their welfare. You have to supervise the teachers and a lot of other things involved. Unless your wife has a passion for that and the administrative bit involved, you're on a long thing o. Your school will just be getting into one trouble after the other.

5 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by zaynie(f): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
24kmagic:
Teaching job is the best for a wife.
She leaves 7am and comes back by 2:30pm

She can use 1hr to rest or sleep, after which she enters the kitchen and prepare something for the family.

During holidays, she will be at home all through.
Wives/mothers should be home anything 4PM, not all these nonsense Carrer ladies that will be having board meetings even as late as 6PM.
Having a teacher as a wife and mother is bae.
All ye NCE and B.Edu girls, I'm coming for you..

NB: Im talking about reputable or public schools, not all these 15k private school ooo.

Lol
I don't know why this is funny to me.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
melaninpop:

My dear, a cheat is a cheat... Teacher or no teacher. It's my field, I know what I'm talking about.
teacher or cheat?
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
The good news is that you are not my wife nor wife to be.

Good luck to you and your "secure" men grin

You're a disappointment!

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:

Let him make the money first.

grin grin
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a disappointment!
the problem with many liberals and feminists is that they seem to feel everyone must agree with them. Like i always say, the so called liberals turn out to be the most illiberal. The man says, he doesnt agree with that setup, no problem go and find the man that will agree with your own views and let him find the woman that is okay with his own views.

Must you insult people because they dont agree with your views on life, what makes your views so sacred that it is the only way to think?

Nobody is forcing anyone to do or think any particular way. What is the point of independence, women's right to vote, women's liberation, if you then now want to force your views on others? We are luck we live in an environment where women can take their destinies in their hands...every body will butter his/her bread as he/she seems fit and whatever you meet good or bad was of your own making. Respect the right of other to have their own views on how they organize their own life!!

Those who fought for female empowerment did not fight so the beneficiaries would suppress the rights of other to organise their lives as they seem fit.

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
isthatso:

the problem with many liberals and feminists is that they seem to feel everyone must agree with them. Like i always say, the so called liberals turn out to be the most illiberal. The man says, he doesnt agree with that setup, no problem go and find the man that will agree with your own views and let him find the woman that is okay with his own views.

Must you insult people because they dont agree with your views on life, what makes your views so sacred that it is the only way to think?

Nobody is forcing anyone to do or think any particular way. What is the point of independence, women's right to vote, women's liberation, if you then now want to force your views on others? We are luck we live in an environment where women can take their destinies in their hands...every body will butter his/her bread as he/she seems fit and whatever you meet good or bad was of your own making. Respect the right of other to have their own views on how they organize their own life!!

Those who fought for female empowerment did not fight so the beneficiaries would suppress the rights of other to organise their lives as they seem fit.

Keep your lengthy epistle to yourself.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Keep your lengthy epistle to yourself.

like I said intolerant liberals and feminists!!! I repeat, it's people like you giving rise to the Trumps of this world..always wanting to force YOUR version of life down everyone's throat, wan people to accept your version but refuse to tolerate other views!!
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
isthatso:

like I said intolerant liberals and feminists!!! I repeat, it's people like you giving rise to the Trumps of this world..always wanting to force YOUR version of life down everyone's throat, wan people to accept your version but refuse to tolerate other views!!

I'm sending you the middle finger. kiss
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a disappointment!
Yimu tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
isthatso:

Na you de waste your time de sermonise her

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by cerpvad(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yes we have rich women who respect their husbands, but such are very few compared to the teeming population of those who have habitual recalcitrant attitudes towards their husbands
Fountainofyouth:

True, but that also means there are rich women who value their husbands.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by wany(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
cerpvad:
I don't support hundred percent that a woman should do corporate job, especially if she will be earning more than her husband. The consequences are multifaceted. It is either she loses respect for her husband or she blackmails him that he is irresponsible whenever he is broke and could not meet up with financial responsibility. She can also start cheating on the husband in that situation
Did she tie your hands and legs,not to step up your game as a man.
Imagine stopping a woman from working,hmmmm this one pass gadafi and libia.oga search your village for your soul mate it will work,but not the city. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by wany(f): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
habebe1:
People keep bashing OP, insecure bla bla bla... But the question is a genuine one. Serious messed up shit is happening out there. So what if he is insecure? Prevention is better than cure.

To answer your question OP. There is no guarantee and no wife friendly jobs. It all depends on the individual. My advice, have a life outside of marriage and don't let your happiness depend on fidelity of your wife. Human beings are messed up. You won't be the first or last a woman cheats on if it happens. It's not the end of the world.
I like your home truth,but sad a lot of men will not agree with you.adult will always go for what ever they want inrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by wany(f): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Jokerman post=85009404]

You be Ode. So I see my wife chatting with one man, so I shouldn't get to know because it's friendly??

I bought new SIM cards for my wife
[/quote
Wife or maid?

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by BabaRamota1980: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2019
eyinjuege:

If you kill anyone, she would have remarried while your case was still being deliberated in court.
With that out of the way, owning a school and taking responsibility for tens or scores of children is not a job to be taken lightly. When their parents keep them with you during school hours, you become responsible for their welfare. You have to supervise the teachers and a lot of other things involved. Unless your wife has a passion for that and the administrative bit involved, you're on a long thing o. Your school will just be getting into one trouble after the other.

grin

You must have owned a prep school before.

Thats only wife-safe work i can think, beside get them work visa in Saudi and they all pack out of here go live where law and society keep genders apart.

I guess he could train her for one of these work from home jobs.
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by ImaIma1(f): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Casemiro:

nice suggestions there..

You can keep saying insecure all you want, but Everyman to his own..

some men want women working in big organizations and offices, while some prefer them stay at home..

Stories flying up and down especially on Nairaland are enough to make such men not change their mind.

from colleague colleague,

they start something funny.

Before you know one thing has happened and the do done.

It's not insecurity on the part of such men,

they just don't want their wives to always be in an occasion of sin, where there would be much pressure..

no need trying to sound politically correct, we know what really happens inside life..

once again thanks for your suggestions.

MODIFIED !!!!!!

If you like quote me full textbook calling me insecure, I will never try to sound politically correct just to win cheap likes on nairaland.

You can give motivational quotes or try to win likes all you want, but we know that

theory is different from practical.

Inside life, we know how things operate.

I asked a simple question,

'' What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? "

Can't you just pass if you don't have contributions?

marriage is for two who agree to get together.

If you are a career woman, marry a career man.

Simple!

So any woman that marries you has to give up her dreams and ambitions because of your insecurities.

Should a husband have the right to cut short his wife's ambitions/career because she now bears his name?

African men have a long way to go

5 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2019
SALES OF FEMALE UNDERWEARS....
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by melaninpop: 1:45am On Dec 19, 2019
isthatso:

teacher or cheat?

Lol.. Teacher. Okoro like u cheesy cheesy
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Tycyborg(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2019
I don't know why people are these stupid... I understand the point of the OP very well but it seems people keeps getting the picture wrong.
1st he wants an advice on a kinda job his wife can do while still have time for children and once in a while supports the husband financially. It's simple but y'all keeps calling him names instead of an actual advice on the kinda job and if you don't have any just shut the F up and read comments to learn one or two and I am not surprised most of the insults are coming from females
2nd he said he knew how things are now in Nigeria and I can say I have seen 2 incidents myself aside reading stories .... Women are more open to sexual assult or harassment be it married woman or not and most of the time, women fall victim most times without them even knowing until it has happened. I have seen women who had to keep their jobs or high post just to have a night sex with boss... I have seen a married woman who did a Mouth Gig just to secure her job due to the husband's is jobless and so on... On the other hand men might get sack directly rather than a boss or HR proposing sexual advances especially if his position in an organization is not that vital. So many more but he who understand will and he that won't understand won't. So 4ok y'all insults.
OP best job for the house wife is to get a shop for her like a mini supermarket depends on your pocket... A self business without a boss. With or without you, she can grow and train the children depends on her seriousness with marketing.
Let snakes keep hissing. Don't listen to them. Those female insulting you I bet 98% of them are still single and getting played by men time in, time out despite they claiming they can handle anything.
And for the men tell 95% of them still seek advance from married women and they take it as a game of big boy in town.
She's your wife not there's and you want the best for her inwhich I am sure she will love you more if you can give her a stress-free job. Nigeria is not easy. Work without boss right now is the best... Ask even the graduates. They are all looking for jobs but none.
God bless you and your family.
Trust and love a woman with your brain intact they easily lose way compare to man even Adam can testify to how eve deceived him to eat the apple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Subomi007: 6:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ah fada lawd, most mothers of old did a very terrible job bringing up men of these era, look at this one giving excuses for promiscuous horseband, terrible creatures springing up everyday, especially here, SMH!!!

Opinion and perspective on issues differs, and i think that's just the beauty of having a more robust discussion... No need for what you wrote ma'am.

You don't have to insult, you can make your point clearly and maybe someone can make it a reference positively.

And you can equally read and pass..

God bless..
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by cerpvad(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2019
You are angry? Please take a little water. It will calm your nerves grin grin
wany:

Did she tie your hands and legs,not to step up your game as a man.
Imagine stopping a woman from working,hmmmm this one pass gadafi and libia.oga search your village for your soul mate it will work,but not the city. undecided
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by lilyheaven: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
deltateam:

It's not healthy.
grin
A house without a maid, it is tudios o
Going to market, cooking, sweeping, washing, arranging, school runs ( to and fro )
Keeping eyes on children
Imagine it na

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by deuzgreat: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Casemiro:

nice suggestions there..

You can keep saying insecure all you want, but Everyman to his own..

some men want women working in big organizations and offices, while some prefer them stay at home..

Stories flying up and down especially on Nairaland are enough to make such men not change their mind.

from colleague colleague,

they start something funny.

Before you know one thing has happened and the do done.

It's not insecurity on the part of such men,

they just don't want their wives to always be in an occasion of sin, where there would be much pressure..

no need trying to sound politically correct, we know what really happens inside life..

once again thanks for your suggestions.

MODIFIED !!!!!!

If you like quote me full textbook calling me insecure, I will never try to sound politically correct just to win cheap likes on nairaland.

You can give motivational quotes or try to win likes all you want, but we know that

theory is different from practical.

Inside life, we know how things operate.

I asked a simple question,

'' What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? "

Can't you just pass if you don't have contributions?

marriage is for two who agree to get together.

If you are a career woman, marry a career man.

Simple!
Ur a weak man

2 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Mobree: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
24kmagic:
Teaching job is the best for a wife.
She leaves 7am and comes back by 2:30pm

She can use 1hr to rest or sleep, after which she enters the kitchen and prepare something for the family.

During holidays, she will be at home all through.
Wives/mothers should be home anything 4PM, not all these nonsense Carrer ladies that will be having board meetings even as late as 6PM.
Having a teacher as a wife and mother is bae.
All ye NCE and B.Edu girls, I'm coming for you..

NB: Im talking about reputable or public schools, not all these 15k private school ooo.

It's CAREER bro. If you want to insult us, at least do it properly grin grin

And just so you'll know, the men who have us appreciate us so damn well and thus, we need no validation from you sir.

1 Like

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by donjobill: 4:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Crazyblue:

Some comments you read here will leave you sick in the stomach.

These kind of men are the weakest. If I ever have a son, I will need to do a lot of job bringing him up as a decent young man in the society angry

Restricting yourself to working on only the son and discounting the father?

You'll eventually come to realize that the father too needs some (form of ) orientation, if you cherish harmonious relationship.
Believe me!
Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
donjobill:

Restricting yourself to working on only the son and discounting the father?

You'll eventually come to realize that the father too needs some (form of ) orientation, if you cherish harmonious relationship.
Believe me!

To start with I will never be caught with a man with this kind of orientation. This very kind of orientation has no mending, whomever think they can marry such a man and fix his orientation has a long way to go. This is why I specifically said I would make sure i bring up my son right.

But ofcourse I don't expect to find the perfect father or husband, so in the areas he lack I wont hold back in giving him some orientation of his own. This is why it is very important I am with men who can listen and don't feel intimidated when they are corrected by women

It's female's responsibility to make sure the men around them (brother, son, father, husband and friends) don't go around messing themselves up and asking such silly questions like the OP

3 Likes

Re: What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? by donjobill: 4:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Crazyblue:

....... This is why it is very important I am with men who can listen and don't feel intimidated when they are corrected by women

It's female's responsibility to make sure the men around them (brother, son, father, husband and friends) don't go around messing themselves up.....

Well said!
Some habit patterns are so entrenched that it's close to impossible to change them by ourselves without passing through disciplinary regiment.
I believe this is one of the reasons behind the establishment of reformatories.

Personally, I expect a female who is close and dear to me to correct me of my undesirable behaviour, even if it means disciplining me. Doing so, in a loving atmosphere, is preferable to me than for her to look on unconcerned and allow me to mess myself up in public, where I might be punished, disgraced and put to shame by many.

Many guys would not like that, though. But me likey! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / 5 Things That Could Be Happening To You While Relaxing In Your Comfort Zone / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.