Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65962 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by igbanbajo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Tough dude that I like so much. True American.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by popsy2(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
igbanbajo:

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

Thanks for the review sir. I appreciate. Merry Xmas!
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by somtookeke(m): 3:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Other headlines

US Democrats lay impeachment case against Trump
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/us-democrats-lay-impeachment-case.html

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by tck2000(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Trump

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.