Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65982 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by AmuDike1: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

Am glad you supporting Trump

W all know what happens when your lots support people.

[/s]
shatap
we supported him and you did to Hillary at last he won
this is not about Ogun scammer dead god

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jack500:

Don't mind those hypocrites, those supporting him fall into one of this category.

1. Ibo Christians because they believe he hate Muslims.
2. The fact that he called Buhari lifeless and his perceive hate towards Buhari.
3. The delusion of being link to Israel and the relationship between America and Israel

But the dumb heads decided to forget the unhidden hatred the man(Trump) has for blacks, yet they Worship him. Talk more of slavery

It is unfortunate you fall for all the lies propagated by the radical left and their media cohorts.

I am neither in any of the categories you mentioned above yet I am fully against the impeachment because it lacks transparency, is divisionary, purely partisan and very hypocritical.

With regards to Trump-hating blacks... that is a completely false narrative sold by the radical leftists and the false media. Check the stats, there are more employed blacks under Trump than there has ever been in the entire history of America. more jobs for Hispanics and the economy keeps on soaring, even better than under Obama.

Trump hates no one but merely wants the best for his Country and places America first!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by toye440: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump
Only BMC's and Allakuberians dont like this hero of humanity, but guess what you all go Bleep ur selves, cos Mr Trump dont play.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by GGirll: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
LabDNA:
Lol....

I like Trump, he is the real G but I know sometimes he gets scared and pace around in the oval office, but maintains a demeanor of strenght and toughness when he faces the public. grin

unlike what we have here lol
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Ahasco(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fash20:

Ignorant calling American a christian nation.

Why must everything be about religion. Why can't you leave religion and with your head for a second.

SMH

They just don't want to use their head. Their brains have really been washed off their head I guss

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
jaxxy:

I watch crazy obsessed cnn actually.
Lol.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
That’s how he brainwashes his zombie followers
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

Oh! Now I understand your pain...

One of the deranged jobless fellows struggling for social welfare I suppose
Lol... Guess your name is John Snow.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Smh
Phoenix999:

It is unfortunate you fall for all the lies propagated by the radical left and their media cohorts.

I am neither in any of the categories you mentioned above yet I am fully against the impeachment because it lacks transparency, is divisionary, purely partisan and very hypocritical.

With regards to Trump-hating blacks... that is a completely false narrative sold by the radical leftists and the false media. Check the stats, there are more employed blacks under Trump than there has ever been in the entire history of America. more jobs for Hispanics and the economy keeps on soaring, even better than Obama.

Trump hates no one but merely wants the best for his Country and places America first!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
How can a trumptard ask someone to use their brains?

Phoenix999:

Speak with facts and your brain pls

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
And he doesn't know if u exist.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Ashblessing: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I guess it president Buhari you like abi.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Ashblessing: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I guess it president Buhari[i][/i]
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Ashblessing: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I guess it president Buhari you like rubish
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Lol... Guess your name is John Snow.

Continue... that's the only thing your brains are good for
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
cococandy:
How can a trumptard ask someone to use their brains?

Let us be objective... why do you want Trump impeached... what is his offence please??
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ttmacoy: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
That's not true, yes those who oppose him make the most noise it doesn't necessarily mean they are majority. There are many who like what he is doing same as there are many who oppose.

Infact you can actually argue the democrats are against what so may Americans like, they have gone so far left since Obama it makes no sense at all. Obama who was a liberal as you know still believed in enforcing borders laws and deported a lot of people while the current democratic candidates seem to be favoring more open borders and removing repercussions of illegally crossing the order, issuing drivers licence and promising free healthcare which american citizens do not even get.

Yeligray:
This man is against so many things that the Americans like.

Can impeachment ever happen In Nigeria?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackking98(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
SmilingScorpion:

grin

He will be impeached.
Power belong to the people.
He should just resign or face being impeached.
Go and impeach him now. FYI Republicans hold majority In the Senate and the articles will be thrown out without even voting sef and he will remain POTUS. grin. Pelosi can hold on to them as long as she likes we're not in a hurry.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by SimDan95(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

Am glad you supporting Trump
W all know what happens when your lots support people.
and I see what the tyrant u are supporting is doing to ur country.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by SimDan95(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
maasoap:

And this is where his "blatant truth" has led him. The last time I checked, BMC didn't impeach him.

better to say the truth and face the consequences, than keep quiet and continue with sycophancy
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by HacheNoire: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
SimDan95:

and I see what the tyrant u are supporting is doing to ur country.

Just keep supporting Trump

Its needed at this time
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by SimDan95(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

Its needed at this time
yeah i will, but I see ur Wailing is beyond comprehension
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by FreeSoworeNow: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

Its needed at this time
[/s]
trash
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by deebrain(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
They ended up making Trump more popular.

Don't expect the Senate to do anything. And trust Trump to sing more of his praises.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by kolawo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mr. Truimp has spoilt it for his candidacy and his party to claim the US no 1 seat next election, and made an unhealthy history for himself. Characters matters in leadership.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

Continue... that's the only thing your brains are good for
Unlike your brain, which is good for absolutely nothing.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Righteousness89(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Big fat lie. Looking for public sympathy. They are after you, Mr Tweeter

You have brief sight bro..

All these are far beyond what u know..

President Trump is an Instrument standing against the Globalist Agenda and NWO....

He and Benjami Netanyahu are the Two Strong leaders Against the Globalist agenda and Nwo of the pope, the Demonic Leftist and their colleagues all over the World.

These guys are out to unleash the The New World Order which will launch in the antichrist.

U should be Grateful to God that Trump is president..

He and Benjami Netanyahu are facing the same persecution

They are Tools used by GOD to delay things, so more people could be Saved..

No one can take Him down. And He is likely American last President....

Open your Eyes so you don't swallowed up by what is Coming on Earth..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by mrZENographer: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I think Ignorance is a disease. A deadly one.

If Trump loses, the world is finished. Economically, security-wise and every other area.
Domocrats are anti-christ. What they want in the constituition, will destroy the world.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
9jahotblog:
Democrats formed majority in the house. If you look vividly, all the republicans reps votes against the impeachment which shows that they are united. Republicans are united in both house of reps and the senate. The senate that formed majority will acquit trump dismissed the impeached articles by the democrats. It's done deal for POTUS as he will be reelected in November 2020 presidential poll.
Really....
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America
What is wrong with you my friend...... Why add religion to this whole twist....are you say even the Dems are not christians?

Please learn to see things from a logical point of view.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

Please without google, how did he abuse power??

and for all your other mentions... Are they impeachable??

Thanks for making me know u goggle to get ur facts...

Please ask Google i am definitely sure you will get your answers no need to ask me
undecided undecided

I dont belong to ur clan...
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by 9jahotblog: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Blackfriday:
Really....
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.