Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65980 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Rapmoney(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Mr Donald Trump, nothing dey happen. You go sidan for the seat kampe!!! To hell with democrats!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by MhizBecky1992(f): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
So unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by francis5051: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump
no wonder u gat no like

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Yeligray:
This man is against so many things that the Americans like.

Can impeachment ever happen In Nigeria?

You know nothing...

Who are the so-called Americans... Democrats and their media cohorts I suppose??

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
The best president the American people have ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America

Amen

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by AmuDike1: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
post=85043247:
Trump has a point here....as a politician.

Still on this impeachment saga,

Yea, @the bolded,
that is what we are all waiting for,

What happens from here on.

God bless America.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless the rest of the World! wink

[/s]
shut up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Fash20: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

God bless America

Ignorant calling American a christian nation.

Why must everything be about religion. Why can't you leave religion and think with your head for a second.

SMH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by robosky02(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
SmilingScorpion:

grin

He will be impeached.
Power belong to the people.
He should just resign or face being impeached.

Nigerians don't understand what impeachment means

He would nt leave office anyway til his tenure is over

And will still contest in 2020

grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
Finnese001:
DEEP
What is deep about that trash? Same manipulative statement corrupt African politicians use whenever justice comes for them. They start creating a we against them picture.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by shegzydave(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
yes that very true. they are not after trump but after to destroy America, trump want to make America great again, now they will allow gay in America which trump disallow and all sort of rubbish, how can Muslim build Mosque in America and they didnt allow church to be build in Saudi Arebia only in Nigeria such rubbish exist... America will soon fall to the lowest, Russia will now be named the World number 1, Russia will be happy now...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Fash20:

Ignorant calling American a christian nation
i know your religion and you’re the cancer of this world.

If I see any person of your religion in heaven I’ll gladly tell God to send me to hell but I know it will never happen since the inception of your religion all that ever died with your religion are in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by chloedogie(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Very funny how everyone is supporting him calling him the real G and how he behaves like there is no accountability. Your president here does the same thing y'all shout he is a tyrant. Buhari hasn't done half of what Trump did if you guys are being objective.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Patojargz: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Trumpers got vibes. No doubt!!!
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Rapmoney(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump
Who cares? He doesn't even know you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Xisnin(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

You know nothing...

Who are the so-called Americans... Democrats and their media cohorts I suppose??
If you think more than half of the population who happens to control most of the wealth are not Americans
then something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

We don’t expect anything less from someone that supports nepotism, impunity and negligence of rule of law.

Do you follow the rule of law before accusing someone else
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2019
chloedogie:
Very funny how everyone is supporting him calling him the real G and how he behaves like there is no accountability. Your president here does the same thing y'all shout he is a tyrant. Buhari hasn't done half of what Trump did if you guys are being objective.
what did he do?

I know your religion affiliate but remember one with God is a majority and those against Gods people will surely be put to shame

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Xisnin(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Finnese001:
DEEP
It is a shame that there is no IQ test for voting.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by kuzee(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Just reading comments grin

Get your Projectors, Smartwatches, Shoes, WatchesEarphones et al.
visit my signature
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Merimental(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Dreal1247:
Trump I know will surely scale through all these hurdles. They will end up making him stronger and more radical.

Indeed. Dat man is stronger Dan I tot.

He was actually holding a Christmas rally wen d evil Dems impeached him.

He's even Campaigning 4 d future wen many in his shoes wuld be weeping.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:

God bless America

I believe you, Donald Trump is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2019
These Igbos no dey cease to amaze me, why they wan kill themselves on top Trump wey no know them

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by pansophist(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Trump will not be impeached. The impeachment can only be final and constitutionally binding when the next level, the house of Senate all agree to it, which as I know, is not going to happen.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Unrated900(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:

God bless America

Nice one your USA visa must be 10 years stamped already

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
I still like Trump, so many don't the what is forthcoming. But he still won't face trial. Are after the people not Trump. I read about the prophecy of the 45th president sometime ago. Via PDF, I remember the name I'll share.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Antichristus: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2019
One of the greatest manipulators of the 21st century. Sadly like the populists in Western Europe, including UK, the feeble minds would fall for his antics. The Republicans won’t allow his impeachment not because he’s innocent but because it will dent their record. Shame on this man and all his cronies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Xisnin:

If you think more than half of the population who happens to control most of the wealth are not Americans
then something is wrong somewhere.

You can not generalize half the population like its what the country wants... do you even check the polls??

The country is currently evenly divided across party lines and the whole impeachment circus only creates more division and discord

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Laurene: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
temmypotter:
My man

I don't blame the Dems, they have just taken their best shot. When you know you can't remove him from office or stop him from being re-elected the second time, you go for your next best play - smear campaign to discredit the man, Trump's tenure has been good for the US, the Dems just can't get past a red-haired under-dog, the unapologetic slayer of Clinton being President - The Leftist wing has been rife with impeachment talks since the first day man stepped into office.

Shocker, Come November next year, Trump will be President again!

and oh, Pelosi can hold on to the articles as long as she wants, Senator McConnell is in no hurry, neither are we grin
mitch McConnell can even initiate the process without Nancy handing over the articles, he has the power. I guess he leave it like that as long as the president remains the Supreme commander. OR
They can prosecute her for the real obstruction of senate and abuse of political power of office. Its a win win for trump anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Mad man.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
Antichristus:

One of the greatest manipulators of the 21st century. Sadly like the populists in Western Europe, including UK, the feeble minds would fall for his antics. The Republicans won’t allow his impeachment not because he’s innocent but because it will dent their record. Shame on this man and all his cronies.

Speak with facts and your brain pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.