Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65981 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

That is because you buy all the propaganda by the radical leftist media like CNN, ABC, etc.
And you don't buy all the propaganda from Fox news and and all right wing media's?.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
9jahotblog:
yes
My question to you is this.... Did Trump by his actions with the call to Ukraine's president amount to a quid pro quo?

Did he by his actions, blocking WH officials from testifying during the intelligence committee hearing.... amount to instructions of justices?.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

We don’t expect anything less from someone that supports nepotism, impunity and negligence of rule of law.
And what do you support?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

You know nothing...

Who are the so-called Americans... Democrats and their media cohorts I suppose??
John Snow..... What do you know?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fash20:

Ignorant calling American a christian nation.

Why must everything be about religion. Why can't you leave religion and with your head for a second.

SMH
I weak my brother.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by topboss: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
cococandy:
How can a trumptard ask someone to use their brains?

We still love trump.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by James4424: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
These Igbos no dey cease to amaze me, why they wan kill themselves on top Trump wey no know them

because trump is like a igbo man.
going for what is right radically and not a hypocrite.

he is an action man like the igbos
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by webngnews: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2019
You talk too much sir
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

Thanks for making me know u goggle to get ur facts...

Please ask Google i am definitely sure you will get your answers no need to ask me
undecided undecided

I dont belong to ur clan...

That is your problem... throwing tantrums rather than answering a direct question
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 1:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Blackfriday:
My question to you is this.... Did Trump by his actions with the call to Ukraine's president amount to a quid pro quo?

Did he by his actions, blocking WH officials from testifying during the intelligence committee hearing.... amount to instructions of justices?.

Okay I believe I will enjoy this debate with you... atleast for once i have met someone who has an idea what the whole impeachment debacle is about...

With regards to your first question, there was no proof that there was any quid pro quo. President Zelensky said he was under no pressure neither was he compelled to do any investigation on the Bidens. The aid was sent to Ukraine without any investigation made or promised. The whole impeachment saga was a sham and purely partisan driven by hate, self righteousness and refusal of the DMZ to accept the will of the people. The GOP were not allowed to call any witnesses and Chairman Schiff ensured he shielded the DMZ witnesses from questioning by the Republican Reps.

With regards to your second question, are you aware the issue of giving the Commitee access to documents and compelling White House Staffs to appear as witnesses is sub judice?? It is a matter before the Court and therefore status quo ought to be maintained. How is a person's constitutional right of going to Court and seeking a restraining order an obstruction of justice??

The whole impeachment circus is a pre determined effort by the DMZ as a last resort to stopping Trump because they know if he stays on, 2020 is already in the bag with all his approval ratings and souring economy of the nation.

Unfortunately their ploy is doomed to fail and backfire as the Senate is sure to trash the impeachment and Trump is 100% certain to be re-elected next year.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Blackfriday:
John Snow..... What do you know?

Typical! Insults and name calling rather than facts... can we do this objectively??
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 2:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Uchesis:

Ukrainian president asked for military aid from the US. Trump gave him a condition that unless he investigates the Bidens, the US wont provide support for ukraine against the Russians. Get ur facts right pls

What the hell!!! How about you get your own facts right first and stop misleading the public... Trump never made investigating the Bidens a condition for providing aid to Ukraine. President Zelensky confirmed that already. I don't understand how you people twist tales to fit your false narrative.

My Goodness!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 2:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Blackfriday:
And you don't buy all the propaganda from Fox news and and all right wing media's?.

I watch and listen to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, et al. But I still have the ability to think objectively and decipher the truth from all the narratives thrown by the media. CNN for one are clearly obsessed with Trump and have been right from the outset. They did his media campaign for him right from the GOP primaries without even knowing it. They have been unable to live with the reality that a political novice beat their darling Hillary and have been fighting him ever since. Objective minds are tired of watching CNN because they have no news. It is either a smear on Donald Trump or nothing else. They have clearly failed to realise that opposition is not madness!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Fash20: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Mishael42019:
i know your religion and you’re the cancer of this world.

If I see any person of your religion in heaven I’ll gladly tell God to send me to hell but I know it will never happen since the inception of your religion all that ever died with your religion are in hell

Think!... not every thing is about religion.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Phoenix999:

That is your problem... throwing tantrums rather than answering a direct question

I dont think i have a problem .... hmmm..

Google to find out the article of impeachment served on POTUS and also the constitution of the United State of America..

Google is there and will definitely help you. ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

Google to find out the article of impeachment served on POTUS and also the constitution of the United State of America..

Clap for yourself!!
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by basilico: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

I'm active on Reddit We call pips like u soy boys and cucks
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2019
James4424:

because trump is like a igbo man.
going for what is right radically and not a hypocrite.

he is an action man like the igbos

Lol
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by basilico: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Phoenix999:

What the hell!!! How about you get your own facts right first and stop misleading the public... Trump never made investigating the Bidens a condition for providing aid to Ukraine. President Zelensky confirmed that already. I don't understand how you people twist tales to fit your false narrative.

My Goodness!!!
Now this is defined as alternate reality. Has this guy read the call transcript.
He just made up what he wants to believe.
Like every other liberal.
What do we need to do to save us from these foul mouthed self hating Godless liars?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by 9jahotblog: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Blackfriday:

the so called Ukraine probe is fake probe. democrats just want to tarnish POTUS image niiiii.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Skmoda360(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Yeligray:
This man is against so many things that the Americans like.

Can impeachment ever happen In Nigeria?
It's a dream thing grin....I wish they can impeach Buhari....
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2019
9jahotblog:
the so called Ukraine probe is fake probe. democrats just want to tarnish POTUS image niiiii.
Please can you explain how the probe is "FAKE" or do you qoute verbatim from what you heard and read..
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Phoenix999:

Typical! Insults and name calling rather than facts... can we do this objectively??
Come on man... don't be like this....my reply came as a response to your reply on someone's comment.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Phoenix999:

I watch and listen to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, et al. But I still have the ability to think objectively and decipher the truth from all the narratives thrown by the media. CNN for one are clearly obsessed with Trump and have been right from the outset. They did his media campaign for him right from the GOP primaries without even knowing it. They have been unable to live with the reality that a political novice beat their darling Hillary and have been fighting him ever since. Objective minds are tired of watching CNN because they have no news. It is either a smear on Donald Trump or nothing else. They have clearly failed to realise that opposition is not madness!
Can you also please tell me what happened with Fox news and co towards Hilary Clinton with the bengazi issue?..

Can explain to us how Fox news and all right wing media's fared with the Obama administration?... Which media lines raised hell about Obama's name and how he is puppet of Arab Nation?.... Which media outlets made a mountain out of a Mud Hill, with the propaganda about Obama's birth place and forgery?... Please you seem to know more about CNN and Fox news/co and how they have been so biased with Trump administration.

So please tell us Fox news and all right wing media's never insulted, degraded, a torn in the flesh of Obama's and his administration. Please tell us that.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by polofemo: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Of all the US Presidents that I know, Donald Trump is the best. A true representation and servant of God in the high political class. From the very depths of my heart, God bless you Donald Trump!
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blackfriday: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Phoenix999:

Okay I believe I will enjoy this debate with you... atleast for once i have met someone who has an idea what the whole impeachment debacle is about...

With regards to your first question, there was no proof that there was any quid pro quo. President Zelensky said he was under no pressure neither was he compelled to do any investigation on the Bidens. The aid was sent to Ukraine without any investigation made or promised. The whole impeachment saga was a sham and purely partisan driven by hate, self righteousness and refusal of the DMZ to accept the will of the people. The GOP were not allowed to call any witnesses and Chairman Schiff ensured he shielded the DMZ witnesses from questioning by the Republican Reps.

With regards to your second question, are you aware the issue of giving the Commitee access to documents and compelling White House Staffs to appear as witnesses is sub judice?? It is a matter before the Court and therefore status quo ought to be maintained. How is a person's constitutional right of going to Court and seeking a restraining order an obstruction of justice??

The whole impeachment circus is a pre determined effort by the DMZ as a last resort to stopping Trump because they know if he stays on, 2020 is already in the bag with all his approval ratings and souring economy of the nation.

Unfortunately their ploy is doomed to fail and backfire as the Senate is sure to trash the impeachment and Trump is 100% certain to be re-elected next year.
Really my friend..... I believe you know what Diplomacy is all about, do you expect president Zelensky to you, ye President Trump pressured me to investigate the Bidens?... Hell no, that's not going to happen.

You say there is no prove... Please what happened to the overwhelming evidence from testimonies of first hand witnesses who listened to the call... Do Fiona Hill and Lt. Col. Vindman ring a bell?, How about Amb Sondland who changed his testimony to admit a quid pro quo? What more evidence do you need?.

You want to the Dems to what for a court order, to make WH officials testify?... Which litegation will take how many years... Come on..you know the politics, now the GOP is crying wolf cos the pelosi is delaying forwarding the impeachment article to the Senate.

Have you ever wondered why top Republicans never parly well with Trump?.... Go down Rex Tellerson (his first Sectary of State), to Bolton, down to sessions and many more even Graham that is all out with a smoking gun was never in good path with Trump, but This about loyalty to the GOP and they have no choice but to stand in line, even Romney who is still a big critic of Trump till date will never vote against him... They all Tknow Trump has messed up the system but they have band together to clean up his meds. Trump committed a federal offense and all because of what?... His quest to prove Ukraine instead of Russia was behind the DNC hacking..

House Democrats lived up to the American Constitution ( though ye I admit, they played politics with it to an extent).. But my question again my friend is... Did Trump commit a Quid pro quo.... My answer is YES and is that impeachable, my answer again is Yes.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by wakaawaka(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Oh nigerians!! WHEN WILL YOU ALL ACQUIRE SOME SENSE?? Donald J Trump is the worst president in the history of America... inferiority complex don damage naija people reasoning.. They all love him because GOOGLE says he's a billionaire.

Eleriburuku ni gbogbo yin.. umu ochicha

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ajl: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jack500:

Don't mind those hypocrites, those supporting him fall into one of this category.

1. Ibo Christians because they believe he hate Muslims.
2. The fact that he called Buhari lifeless and his perceive hate towards Buhari.
3. The delusion of being link to Israel and the relationship between America and Israel

But the dumb heads decided to forget the unhidden hatred the man(Trump) has for blacks, yet they Worship him. Talk more of slavery

You got it right perfectly. How can one be so hypocritical to the point of pointing a gun in one's direction rather than in the opposite direction. Is this because of the so-called self-hate some blacks practised. Really sad.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by tomdon(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
temmypotter:
My man

I don't blame the Dems, they have just taken their best shot. When you know you can't remove him from office or stop him from being re-elected the second time, you go for your next best play - smear campaign to discredit the man, Trump's tenure has been good for the US, the Dems just can't get past a red-haired under-dog, the unapologetic slayer of Clinton being President - The Leftist wing has been rife with impeachment talks since the first day man stepped into office.

Shocker, Come November next year, Trump will be President again!

and oh, Pelosi can hold on to the articles as long as she wants, Senator McConnell is in no hurry, neither are we grin

Can they hold on to it until they have the requisite majority?

Are they stuck or this is their game plan from the start

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.