Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65983 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2019
This rings a bell..I’ve heard someone say this in the past..and he got multiple bullets to the chest for his worries..I think his name was John Kennedy...a former president of the United States of America!
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Antichristus: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Blyzz:
I still like Trump, so many don't the what is forthcoming. But he still won't face trial. Are after the people not Trump. I read about the prophecy of the 45th president sometime ago. Via PDF, I remember the name I'll share.

What do you like about this racist and pathological liar? Can you entrust your sister or daughter into his hands?

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Paseus(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
VanSARS:

Source ; https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207508280207011841

Americans are busy exercising their constitutional rights and some of us are busy bringing religion into it. Religion didn't take Americans where they are today,its simple (they love their country) but the reverse is the case with our country. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
pansophist:
Trump will not be impeached. The impeachment can only be final and constitutionally binding when the next level, the house of Senate all agree to it, which as I know, is not going to happen.
He has been impeached already. Removal is next.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Merimental(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2019
9jahotblog:
Democrats formed majority in the house. If you look vividly, all the republicans reps votes against the impeachment which shows that they are united. Republicans are united in both house of reps and the senate. The senate that formed majority will acquit trump dismissed the impeached articles by the democrats. It's done deal for POTUS as he will be reelected in November 2020 presidential poll.

Days why d evil Nancy pelosi is delaying sending d articles to d Senate.

Evil ppl wit evil plans
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by isahsalee: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2019
VanSARS:

Source ; https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207508280207011841

Radical or Republican you meant to say.

Please, radicalism has no place where the enlightened citizens travails.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2019
chloedogie:
Very funny how everyone is supporting him calling him the real G and how he behaves like there is no accountability. Your president here does the same thing y'all shout he is a tyrant. Buhari hasn't done half of what Trump did if you guys are being objective.
Don't mind Nigerians, they are used to lawlessness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Merimental(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
God bless Donald Trump and congrats in advance on your re-election.

Landslide win
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Paseus(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Most people don't know what's going on they just want to comment �

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by REDLORD1: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2019
shegzydave:
yes that very true. they are not after trump but after to destroy America, trump want to make America great again, now they will allow gay in America which trump disallow and all sort of rubbish, how can Muslim build Mosque in America and they didnt allow church to be build in Saudi Arebia only in Nigeria such rubbish exist... America will soon fall to the lowest, Russia will now be named the World number 1, Russia will be happy now...

MUMU! GETRAOUT FROM HERE!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by pansophist(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Okay I'll paraphrase. Trump will not be removed from the seat of presidency unless the Senate agrees to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2019
chloedogie:
Very funny how everyone is supporting him calling him the real G and how he behaves like there is no accountability. Your president here does the same thing y'all shout he is a tyrant. Buhari hasn't done half of what Trump did if you guys are being objective.

Please kindly state what Trump has done without using google?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Finnese001: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What is deep about that trash? Same manipulative statement corrupt African politicians use whenever justice comes for them. They start creating a we against them picture.

It's unfortunate we can't see it From the Same angle

P
E
A
C
E
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by DexterousOne(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2019
LabDNA:
Lol....

I like Trump, he is the real G but I know sometimes he gets scared and pace around in the oval office, but maintains a demeanor of strenght and toughness when he faces the public. grin

Exactly

He has been cornered and he knows it

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:
what did he do?

I know your religion affiliate but remember one with God is a majority and those against Gods people will surely be put to shame
Can you just use your brain for once in your life? God must be very disappointed in you for refusing to use that priceless organ He gave you.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by lionet: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2019
Typical African reasoning.
Mishael42019:
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Bizibi(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2019
When one of the media outlets conducted a poll about how people felt about the impeachment process,it was shown that many Americans were not bothered about it but we're more concerned and focused on the economy and employment.although he actually abused the power of the seat.

Once Trump scale this hurdle,the Democrats should not bother about next year elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by bonnyhope: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Am not an American but personally I don't think I like Trump

It doesn't count whether you like him or not.

You bloody Nigerian

Besides, no one on this planet earth is being liked by everyone
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Bizibi(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2019
pansophist:

Okay I'll paraphrase. Trump will not be removed from the seat of presidency unless the Senate agrees to it.
it will play out like former president bill Clinton.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by LordAdam16: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2019
pansophist:
Trump will not be impeached. The impeachment can only be final and constitutionally binding when the next level, the house of Senate all agree to it, which as I know, is not going to happen.

Please let them be!

Napoleon said:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

When it all fails, and barring any major turbulence, Trump gets re-elected; they'd turn their pitchforks against their own political leaders like is happening with Labor over in the UK.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2019
pansophist:

Correct.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by SniperSmurf(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Lets all put this in context. If this had happened to Obama just imagine the backlash on black.
Now its all legit because its Trump. Mr Grab em by da kitten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by DexterousOne(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Fash20:

Ignorant calling American a christian nation.

Why must everything be about religion. Why can't you leave religion and with your head for a second.

SMH

Don't mind them

America has never and will never be a Christian country

There are no theocratic counties in the west
You only see that in the middle east

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Big fat lie. Looking for public sympathy. They are after you, Mr Tweeter

Trump has been innocent of most of these accusations from Russian enquiry to even joe bidden’s son. Trump asked for an investigation not an accusation or prosecution. What’s wrong in an investigation unless the person actually did commit a crime. Trump has been attacked and investigated all his administration. Directly and indirectly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Ramos16(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Big fat lie. Looking for public sympathy. They are after you, Mr Tweeter

Actually, this message is quite powerful, just reading alone makes sense, and I believe his supporters will be more determined than ever to have him back in the office in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ZTEN(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

Please kindly state what Trump has done without using google?
Good Question, cos most of them here don't even know is offense SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by VULCAN(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2019
A lot of ignorant talk here. People that have no understanding of US politics are screaming Trump is going.

It's interesting to note that many of them are BMC's.

Anyway BMC's are ignoramuses anyway.

Trump will win next year's election. His enemies have handed him victory.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Shanana1(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:
Tough dude that I like so much. True American.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
WhatsApp me....08135317138....whatsapp only
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by blazebaba(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2019
grin

oya lala call seun and all the other nairaland member...those online and ones we no dey online...registered or not na today we go impeach buhari self....oyaa start casting your vote...

Hit like if you still want buhari..
Quote if you dont...
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ekestic1976(f): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Dreal1247:
Trump I know will surely scale through all these hurdles. They will end up making him stronger and more radical.

Eranko! Always taking sides with evil.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Sluacoast(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2019
robosky02:

Nigerians don't understand what impeachment means

He would nt leave office anyway til his tenure is over

And will still contest in 2020

grin
Who told you he would not leave the office. They have filed a case against him. And he's found guilty. What is left now is for the senate to do their own part to get this racist out of office. 20 Republican and all the democratic and as well the two independent is what is needed to send him home. Don't be a dunce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.