Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) (8036 Views)

Watch Video Of Mom With Big Breast Flogging Her Child Big Yansh / Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by dasauce(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Randy100:
A girl doing it for the mother is not wrong but a guy doing it for the mother is wrong.

Good
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by iCauseTrouble: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Son should wash Dad's own
Daughter to wash mum's own.
Any other exchange from this doesn't make sense
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by dasauce(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
MRAKPORS:
It is wrong
Washing your mother in laws own is ok

Eti Ya wereh sir
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
StacyO:
So this question has been bothering me why I decided to ask the elders in the house.
I've come across two grown up guys/men washing(rinse and spread) their mother's underpants and I felt disgusted at first. I mean how on earth are they able to do that?
I know there would be negative comments too but, SU I'm just doing my thing.
So the men/guys in this forum,is it wrong/right? Can you do such?

@Lalasticlelala move this thing to FP I need better views and opinions.
StacyO you ask this question finish oo..well is all depends on the age..
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hussein01:
I don't agree with male washing female underpants other than that of his wife-if the need be.

I could remember visiting my aunty back then,she asked me to help her in washing some of her cloth while she cooks, na so I found bras nd underpants underneath, I didn't complain just pack it on one side for her, she later found it unwashed nd looked at me somehow, I couldn't even interpret the look.

Lol! Instead of her to be embarrassed that she forgot to remove it she was forming anger! Dont mind her mtchew! Funny aunties everywhere
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Meeyankee:

StacyO you ask this question finish oo..well is all depends on the age..

Hmmmm
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
dasauce:

Eti Ya wereh sir

Oh baje baje (hope I'm right? embarassed)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hussein01:
I don't agree with male washing female underpants other than that of his wife-if the need be.

I could remember visiting my aunty back then,she asked me to help her in washing some of her cloth while she cooks, na so I found bras nd underpants underneath, I didn't complain just pack it on one side for her, she later found it unwashed nd looked at me somehow, I couldn't even interpret the look.

Maybe she was embarrassed OR was probably expecting you to wash it.
What an aunt.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by paix(m): 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
It's not whether it is right or wrong. Your mum, ideally should not even allow you see them. She could equally wash them in the course of taking her bath.

3 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yes, its wrong. Disgusting in fact! Ahn! Why do you give birth to a baby and then go out of your way to make him abnormal

The only way I could understand it is if you are sick and too weak to do your own washing

Some people dont have shame at all smh

3 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by MedicH: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
midnighter:
Yes, its wrong. Disgusting in fact! Ahn! Why do you give birth to a baby and then go out of your way to make him abnormal

The only way I could understand it is if you are sick and too weak to do your own washing

Some people dont have shame at all smh

Lol. Well. No sane woman go try this. It's l Iike u said disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
MedicH:
Lol. Well. No sane woman go try this. It's l Iike u said disgusting.

Lol i dont understand. You just want to twist your child's psyche or what
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by MedicH: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol i dont understand. You just want to twist your child's psyche or what

I meant to say you had the right word for it. It's Disgusting. I didn't write that properly.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
MedicH:

I meant to say you had the right word for it. It's Disgusting. I didn't write that properly.

No, I got what you meant. The "you" was an impersonal "you"; I mean I dont understand why somebody would ask their child to do such a thing

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by victorian(f): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
I use to wash my mom's clothes and wrappers but she had never given me her pant to wash since I was born till date. I don't even know how it looks like sef.

She washes her pants while bathing, I guess? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

Hmmmm
Their is level to everything at my age i cannot do it.but if happens that she is very sick and weak and their is no body around to do,no problem men go run am.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 20, 2019
u are talking of mother but there are some guys here wey dey wash girls pant under the name of love cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by donjobill: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Son should wash Dad's own
Daughter to wash mum's own.
Any other exchange from this doesn't make sense

What if she's a single mother and he's the only son?

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by donjobill: 3:38am On Dec 20, 2019
lefulefu2:
u are talking of mother but there are some guys here wey dey wash girls pant under the name of love cheesy

I am one of them, once I've accepted a girl as part of my world.

And for my mother, I'll always do it if the need arises. I say if the need arises because ordinarily some mother's would not allow it unless under certain circumstances, like when she's seriously ill and so on. It is one of the ways I am paying her back for washing my shit when I was a baby. Sweet Mother!!!

3 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Damojoy(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

Then why click the thread?
If you've got nothing to type,just jump.
get well soon
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Damojoy:
get well soon

I will

Get sense ASAP.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
donjobill:

I am one of them, once I've accepted a girl as part of my world.

And for my mother, I'll always do it if the need arises. I say if the need arises because ordinarily some mother's would not allow it unless under certain circumstances, like when she's seriously ill and so on. It is one of the ways I am paying her back for washing my shit when I was a baby. Sweet Mother!!!
You wash your gf's panties

Hoh my gosh
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by vicben27(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

You wash your gf's panties

Hoh my gosh
lf l can give her good head, washing panties shouldn't be a big deal, but have never really tried it Sha. for the guys washing their mums undies is totally very wrong.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
vicben27:
lf l can give her good head, washing panties shouldn't be a big deal, but have never really tried it Sha. for the guys washing their mums undies is totally very wrong.

What is head??
Very awkward sitting comfortably to wash your girlfriend's underpants. mmmm
Why do you think washing mom's undies is wrong?
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by vicben27(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

What is head??
Very awkward sitting comfortably to wash your girlfriend's underpants. mmmm
Why do you think washing mom's undies is wrong?
l guess your pretending you don't know what heading head is,( Mouth Action, MouthAction, blah blah) it's just arward for a Man to be washing what his not suppose to even see with eye in the first plan. it's more like a sin to even see ur mom undies talk more of washing it.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Dreiwizzy: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
You guys are something else. My mom is my mom forever. I'll take care of my mom till tomorrow. Bleep you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Starboytwo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't really care much, though if my mother was around she wouldn't allow me wash, but last time I went home, I packed every single clothing item I could find in the house and washed everything, both my mums and my two sisters... Infavt I washed the whole house, cooked some meal, ate my fill and left a message... This year we never jam, but if I go there again I'd do same.... Maybe it's my way of saying how much I love them, as I nor really get much bah...

Wash clothe no be anything for me as long as I dey blast music but wash plate, una go need draw me small...

6 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
vicben27:
l guess your pretending you don't know what heading head is,( Mouth Action, MouthAction, blah blah) it's just arward for a Man to be washing what his not suppose to even see with eye in the first plan. it's more like a sin to even see ur mom undies talk more of washing it.
Hmmm
Thanks
(Written down)
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's very wrong.. How can a man be washing his mom's panties and undies. Wtf mehhn... doesn't even sound right. Some mothers are somehow sha lemme not just talk more than this angry

2 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Starboytwo:
I don't really care much, though if my mother was around she wouldn't allow me wash, but last time I went home, I packed every single clothing item I could find in the house and washed everything, both my mums and my two sisters... Infavt I washed the whole house, cooked some meal, ate my fill and left a message... This year we never jam, but if I go there again I'd do same.... Maybe it's my way of saying how much I love them, as I nor really get much bah...

Wash clothe no be anything for me as long as I dey blast music but wash plate, una go need draw me small...

cool home boi huh cool

Mi like your style.

3 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
lefulefu2:
That one is abnormality oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
StacyO:

That one is abnormality oo
or maybe juju na im dem take catch dem as in decimal 10:10 cheesy
in between..u look choppable wink wink..nice pix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ? / I'm Embarrassed By My M-shaped Boobs - Nigerian Girls Open Up / Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.