Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) (8038 Views)

Watch Video Of Mom With Big Breast Flogging Her Child Big Yansh / Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
donjobill:

I am one of them, once I've accepted a girl as part of my world.

And for my mother, I'll always do it if the need arises. I say if the need arises because ordinarily some mother's would not allow it unless under certain circumstances, like when she's seriously ill and so on. It is one of the ways I am paying her back for washing my shit when I was a baby. Sweet Mother!!!
i am not arguing about mother own cos someone"s mom might be terribly ill and u might be the only sibling to take care of her in the hospital.but as for naija relationship with boyfriend and girlfriend..hmmm u should be careful on that one.just imagine within a year a guy u got ditched by girlfriend number 1 and started dating girlfriend number 2 and girlfriend number 2 ditched u and u started dating girlfriend number 3 and girlfriend number 3 ditched u and u started dating girlfriend number 4..etc..so na so u go dey wash their pant all throughout the year grin.u can just imagine how those girls go gather for hair saloon dey gossip u wen dey see u pass.girlfriend number1 will tell girlfriend number 2 that can u imagine dat yeye man..im no get work ooo.all he does na to dey wash woman pant cheesy. grin.bros be careful what u wish for before ur exs start tagging u as woman pant washer grin.even me that is a guy i dont allow girls to touch my boxers or briefs..for wetin na shocked.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hussein01:
I don't agree with male washing female underpants other than that of his wife-if the need be.

I could remember visiting my aunty back then,she asked me to help her in washing some of her cloth while she cooks, na so I found bras nd underpants underneath, I didn't complain just pack it on one side for her, she later found it unwashed nd looked at me somehow, I couldn't even interpret the look.
omo shocked..endtime aunt

2 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Ginaz(f): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some people sef, you think being an adult then washing underwear it’s now suddenly weird and bad.

Mothers may God bless them. Even if you have grown old and they are still capable of talking care of you, they will wash your pants especially when you’re sick or just put to birth, bath you, take you to the toilet , wipe your anus if they should . embarassed

It won’t never feel weird for them to do. But some children it feels weird. embarassed

Ya I’ve washed my mom’s pant and would do it if the need arises again.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by iajour(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
I see notin wrong wit dis, tho my mum is late, bt I can wash her cloth and undies @ any age, unless if my wife is around, she(my wife) wud surely b d 1 to wash it. think of dis, wat of if she grow aged, staying in Ur house, and can't do any strenuous activity, and u r d 1nly one around wit her. won't u wash it?

2 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by jasman1: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
What are these so called grown men doing in their moms house? Only in Africa. Shit hole!
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ginaz:
Some people sef, you think being an adult then washing underwear it’s now suddenly weird and bad.

Mothers may God bless them. Even if you have grown old and they are still capable of talking care of you, they will wash your pants especially when you’re sick or just put to birth, bath you, take you to the toilet , wipe your anus if they should . embarassed

It won’t never feel weird for them to do. But some children it feels weird. embarassed

Ya I’ve washed my mom’s pant and would do it if the need arises again.
You are a girl u should. I washed my dad's clothes and underpants sometimes while growing up and i still can even without blinking but talking about washing my moms underpants like its normal is npt just right even psychologically for a guy.. except she's seriously ill and i can't find anyone else or afford to get new sets for her then i would be left with the painful and only option. I love my mom more than anything. Even when she had an accident years back i was the one with her and one of her sisters took turns too i know what i did to make things easy then and i did them gladly. But coming here to tell me it's normal to wash ur mother's underpants is gross. My mom wouldn't even allow me near her clothes to wash talk more her underpants.. It's weird. Well different strokes. There are a million normal ways a man can show his love for his mother. Not going home on a certain holiday to wash her pants and bra.. when i no be junkie undecided

3 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
iajour:
I see notin wrong wit dis, tho my mum is late, bt I can wash her cloth and undies @ any age, unless if my wife is around, she(my wife) wud surely b d 1 to wash it. think of dis, wat of if she grow aged, staying in Ur house, and can't do any strenuous activity, and u r d 1nly one around wit her. won't u wash it????

Wife, female kids and relatives, female house helps or a bloody paid nurse can handle that... stop thinking back bros abeg una dey give me headache. That's not love that's some weird shiit
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
No big deal. I wash am for 10 years straight. Tall buildings were around our compound west, East and South (that's the backyard). I was scared our neighbours' Children who were attending our school will view me from their room upstairs when I want to dry the pants outside. I was even ashamed and make sure when I want to dry them our gateman won't come to the backyard.

Lol,that year I dey view my neighbours' daughters' breasts upstairs when they want to sweep their compound in the morning. They will bend down and the breast will show while they were sweeping, I was worried they were also staying in their room to view me drying my Mother's panties and bra , I swear.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by stonemasonn: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:
Yes, its wrong. Disgusting in fact! Ahn! Why do you give birth to a baby and then go out of your way to make him abnormal

The only way I could understand it is if you are sick and too weak to do your own washing

Some people dont have shame at all smh
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I've seen mothers taking care of their abandoned adult sons when they were chronically sick.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
stonemasonn:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I've seen mothers taking care of their abandoned adult sons when they were chronically sick.

What you wrote there does not correspond to my post in any way.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by donjobill: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
lefulefu2:
i am not arguing about mother own cos someone"s mom might be terribly ill and u might be the only sibling to take care of her in the hospital.but as for naija relationship with boyfriend and girlfriend..hmmm u should be careful on that one.just imagine within a year a guy u got ditched by girlfriend number 1 and started dating girlfriend number 2 and girlfriend number 2 ditched u and u started dating girlfriend number 3 and girlfriend number 3 ditched u and u started dating girlfriend number 4..etc..so na so u go dey wash their pant all throughout the year grin.u can just imagine how those girls go gather for hair saloon dey gossip u wen dey see u pass.girlfriend number1 will tell girlfriend number 2 that can u imagine dat yeye man..im no get work ooo.all he does na to dey wash woman pant cheesy. grin.bros be careful what u wish for before ur exs start tagging u as woman pant washer grin.even me that is a guy i dont allow girls to touch my boxers or briefs..for wetin na shocked.

grin grin

Majority of guys rush in dating a girl, out of lust, which they ( the guys ) misconstrue for love. Others, rush in dating a girl when they're seized by infatuation. Still others rush to date a girl due to unhealthy competition with other guys over the girl. They hardly take their time, at some distance, to study the girl for compatibility and also develop understanding. Instead, they rush to invite her into their psychic spaces and allow himself to get entangled with her therein before getting to know her well.

Well " easy come, easy go"

2 Likes

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
donjobill:

grin grin

Majority of guys rush in dating a girl, out of lust, which they ( the guys ) misconstrue for love. Others, rush in dating a girl when they're seized by infatuation. Still others rush to date a girl due to unhealthy competition with other guys over the girl. They hardly take their time, at some distance, to study the girl for compatibility and also develop understanding. Instead, they rush to invite her into their psychic spaces and allow to get entangled therein before getting to know well.

Well " easy come, easy go"
exactly grin..dats why it will be wary of u going about washing a girl"s pant all in the name of relationship.any girl who will bodly hand u her pant for you to wash is clearly doing it to insult you cheesy.even ur own mom will not tell u to go and wash her pant not to talk of ordinary girlfriend doing such to u cheesy.there was this guy when we were in school we used to know who washed his girlfriend"s pant and bra.dude was a dj in some local club while the girl was a student.the guy will carry all the girl"s underwears in their frontage with small bucket washing the underwears while the girl will be inside watching a movie.at the end of the day when the girl was about to graduate she dumped the girl.the guy cried and begged but babe no wan hear cheesy.na later we hear say she don move to ireland kudos to one of her online boyfriend wey base dere.u dont make girls to appreciate u by washing their underwears grin.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by stonemasonn: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

What you wrote there does not correspond to my post in any way.
sighhhh, if a mother can wash her son's underwear, what is wrong with a son washing his Mom's?
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 2:35am On Dec 21, 2019
stonemasonn:
sighhhh, if a mother can wash her son's underwear, what is wrong with a son washing his Mom's?

The two concepts do not have an inverse relationship.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by stonemasonn: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

The two concepts do not have an inverse relationship.
they're perfectly inversely related, now for the last time, tell me what's wrong with washing my own mum's undies.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by midnighter(f): 2:51am On Dec 21, 2019
stonemasonn:
they're perfectly inversely related, now for the last time, tell me what's wrong with washing my own mum's undies.

They are not inversely related because there is a difference in stature

It's not proper except if she's ill. I think I said that already

Except if you have any new information to present on the matter
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 21, 2019
stonemasonn:
Guy stop this nonsense. How can a normal adult male child even still under same roof with his mom be washing her underpants U guys should think straight like real humans and don't let sentiments of loving the great sweet mother cover your thinking. My mother for one will assume i have gone mad if i even mention it to her. I help her cross the road, open doors for her, lift anything heavy for her and fix anything that needs fixing those are some of the ways to show love and appreciate moms... wether u agree or not she's a woman and except she is gravely sick or incapable of doing it should u as the last option consider touching her undies.. I done taya for una. No wonder so many guys for NL no dey think well. Y'all got ur minds fvcked up from childhood. Imagine a poster up there saying he was always ashamed to do it but he did the mama's pant washing for 10 fvcking years in shame. Tell me how that type of guy mind go develop to it's full potentials. I have never even seen my moms underpants, i don't know how it looks & i don't bloody care to know. If u see no wrong in a son washing his mom's panties when the mom isn't handicapped by anything, then there's definitely something wrong with ur fvcking brains angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by stonemasonn: 3:51am On Dec 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Guy stop this nonsense. How can a normal adult male child even still under same roof with his mom be washing her underpants U guys should think straight like real humans and don't let sentiments of loving the great sweet mother cover your thinking. My mother for one will assume i have gone mad if i even mention it to her. I help her cross the road, open doors for her, lift anything heavy for her and fix anything that needs fixing those are some of the ways to show love and appreciate moms... wether u agree or not she's a woman and except she is gravely sick or incapable of doing it should u as the last option consider touching her undies.. I done taya for una. No wonder so many guys for NL no dey think well. Y'all got ur minds fvcked up from childhood. Imagine a poster up there saying he was always ashamed to do it but he did the mama's pant washing for 10 fvcking years in shame. Tell me how that type of guy mind go develop to it's full potentials. I have never even seen my moms underpants, i don't know how it looks & i don't bloody care to know. If u see no wrong in a son washing his mom's panties when the mom isn't handicapped by anything, then there's definitely something wrong with ur fvcking brains angry
that one is your problem, I didn't grow up with my mother but that won't stop me from washing her undies if she's comfortable with it, it would even be a honor, I did it for my dad for many years and I'll gladly do it for my own mum. I don't care if the thought of it messes your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2019
stonemasonn:
that one is your problem, I didn't grow up with my mother but that won't stop me from washing her undies if she's comfortable with it, it would even be a honor, I did it for my dad for many years and I'll gladly do it for my own mum. I don't care if the thought of it messes your imagination.

Suit yourself bro.. your life not mine undecided
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by donjobill: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
exactly grin..dats why it will be wary of u going about washing a girl"s pant all in the name of relationship.any girl who will bodly hand u her pant for you to wash is clearly doing it to insult you cheesy.even ur own mom will not tell u to go and wash her pant not to talk of ordinary girlfriend doing such to u cheesy.there was this guy when we were in school we used to know who washed his girlfriend"s pant and bra.dude was a dj in some local club while the girl was a student.the guy will carry all the girl"s underwears in their frontage with small bucket washing the underwears while the girl will be inside watching a movie.at the end of the day when the girl was about to graduate she dumped the girl.the guy cried and begged but babe no wan hear cheesy.na later we hear say she don move to ireland kudos to one of her online boyfriend wey base dere.u dont make girls to appreciate u by washing their underwears grin.

It's like the perspective from which you are looking at the situation is at variance with mine.

I don't want to derail the topic. Since the discussion is centred on mom.
Suffice to say that, I don't practice dating a lady. For me dating is a foreign culture. She's free to choose whoever she feels has a better future for her. So, the issue of me feeling pains because she dumps me for another guy doesn't arise, in the first place.
Moreover, whatever I do with any lady must be consensual. If I wash her panties, it's not because I want her to consider me and marry me.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by iajour(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
dairykidd:

Wife, female kids and relatives, female house helps or a bloody paid nurse can handle that... stop thinking back bros abeg una dey give me headache. That's not love that's some weird shiit
weird in helping Ur mother wash her clothes. �

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Ipisi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
StacyO:
So this question has been bothering me why I decided to ask the elders in the house.
I've come across two grown up guys/men washing(rinse and spread) their mother's underpants and I felt disgusted at first. I mean how on earth are they able to do that?
I know there would be negative comments too but, SU I'm just doing my thing.
So the men/guys in this forum,is it wrong/right? Can you do such?

@Lalasticlelala move this thing to FP I need better views and opinions.

Lol so you're now commanding Lalasticlala... You get mouth jooor..

Anyways to your question....
My opinion is that its totally disgusting and shouldn't be heard of except if he's the only child and the mother is critically I'll and bedridden...
Even at that sef, it's still disgusting
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
I do wash my mum and dad's underwears no biggie

..i just throw dem into d washing machine...spin dry afterwards...take it to the laundry room to sundry...no biggie

1 Like

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Brunicekid(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Charleys:

You need to visit a psychiatrist.
He was just cracking jokes.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by megareal: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
MRAKPORS:
It is wrong
Washing your mother in laws own is ok
grin grin kolo. cheesy
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

Lol so you're now commanding Lalasticlala... You get mouth jooor..

Anyways to your question....
My opinion is that its totally disgusting and shouldn't be heard of except if he's the only child and the mother is critically I'll and bedridden...
Even at that sef, it's still disgusting

Lol
Disgusting?? Hmmmmm
But,she washed your pampers filled with faeces when you were still little.

Wow,people's views here mmmm really something else.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
StacyO:

Lol
Disgusting?? Hmmmmm
But,she washed your pampers filled with faeces when you were still little.

Wow,people's views here mmmm really something else.
This issue you brought up actually happened maybe in your family or probably someone very close to you
Because I don't see any sense in this thread
It's is absolutely very wrong
How will a male grown up be washing his mom underwear
This is Africa and in a all tribe here it's a taboo
Anyone doing that should stop unless God will punish them heavily hahaha what nonsense angry
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

This issue you brought up actually happened maybe in your family or probably someone very close to you
Because I don't see any sense in this thread
It's is absolutely very wrong
How will a male grown up be washing his mom underwear
This is Africa and in a all tribe here it's a taboo
Anyone doing that should stop unless God will punish them heavily hahaha what nonsense angry
That was harsh but,I'll keep calm cause I'll keep calm.
They're not related to me in any way.
Why will God purnish them? I mean your own mother??
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
StacyO:

That was harsh but,I'll keep calm cause I'll keep calm.
They're not related to me in any way.
Why will God purnish them? I mean your own mother??
Am fully grown up now and my mom have never for once ask me to
What is wrong is wrong
Doesn't have a second meaning please angry
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am fully grown up now and my mom have never for once ask me to
What is wrong is wrong
Doesn't have a second meaning please angry
The guys I saw too are full grown ups. Their mom,their blood,one that brought them to the world.

That is necessarily your own opinion, forcing it down others throats.
Bad game
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Unik3030: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hussein01:
I don't agree with male washing female underpants other than that of his wife-if the need be.

I could remember visiting my aunty back then,she asked me to help her in washing some of her cloth while she cooks, na so I found bras nd underpants underneath, I didn't complain just pack it on one side for her, she later found it unwashed nd looked at me somehow, I couldn't even interpret the look.
guy abeg no vex ooo I just got a question for u

While growing up did u see your dad wash your mom's pant or do u think u should do it now due to civilisation or just because people are doing it?

Omo nawah for these generation of men that parents are raising now ooo
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Unik3030: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
donjobill:

I am one of them, once I've accepted a girl as part of my world.

And for my mother, I'll always do it if the need arises. I say if the need arises because ordinarily some mother's would not allow it unless under certain circumstances, like when she's seriously ill and so on. It is one of the ways I am paying her back for washing my shit when I was a baby. Sweet Mother!!!
Jesus Christ

like seriously am seeing things

Bros abeg,u don wash woman pant b4?

haaaaaa replies here just dey weak me anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. / Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos) / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.