Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) (8044 Views)

Watch Video Of Mom With Big Breast Flogging Her Child Big Yansh / Woman Filmed Secretly While Putting Underpants Into Food She's Cooking / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Unik3030: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
StacyO:

What is head??
Very awkward sitting comfortably to wash your girlfriend's underpants. mmmm
Why do you think washing mom's undies is wrong?
like seriously I don laugh tire for here with different comments.like seriously I really don't understand d sets of weaklings we have around now,maybe that's y d feminism noise keeps increasing.
As I go arrange bowl,water n detergent come standa say Na babe pant I wan wash

Maybe many of them grew up seeing their father wash their mom's pant sha cos me I can't relate
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Unik3030 post=88341078]like seriously I don laugh tire for here with different comments.like seriously I really don't understand d sets of weaklings we have around now,maybe that's y d feminism noise keeps increasing.
As I go arrange bowl,water n detergent come standa say Na babe pant I wan wash

Maybe many of them grew up seeing their father wash their mom's pant sha cos me I can't relate[/quote

Lol
For the sake of love,
You'll even add bleach to the detergent.
Can't laugh please,,,,,,,,,,
M sure legitnow can do it.mmmmm
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
lefulefu2:
exactly grin..dats why it will be wary of u going about washing a girl"s pant all in the name of relationship.any girl who will bodly hand u her pant for you to wash is clearly doing it to insult you cheesy.even ur own mom will not tell u to go and wash her pant not to talk of ordinary girlfriend doing such to u cheesy.there was this guy when we were in school we used to know who washed his girlfriend"s pant and bra.dude was a dj in some local club while the girl was a student.the guy will carry all the girl"s underwears in their frontage with small bucket washing the underwears while the girl will be inside watching a movie.at the end of the day when the girl was about to graduate she dumped the girl.the guy cried and begged but babe no wan hear cheesy.na later we hear say she don move to ireland kudos to one of her online boyfriend wey base dere.u dont make girls to appreciate u by washing their underwears grin.
mmmmmmmm
Don't tell me you can't do it for an ukwulicious babe,,,,,
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Unik3030: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Guy stop this nonsense. How can a normal adult male child even still under same roof with his mom be washing her underpants U guys should think straight like real humans and don't let sentiments of loving the great sweet mother cover your thinking. My mother for one will assume i have gone mad if i even mention it to her. I help her cross the road, open doors for her, lift anything heavy for her and fix anything that needs fixing those are some of the ways to show love and appreciate moms... wether u agree or not she's a woman and except she is gravely sick or incapable of doing it should u as the last option consider touching her undies.. I done taya for una. No wonder so many guys for NL no dey think well. Y'all got ur minds fvcked up from childhood. Imagine a poster up there saying he was always ashamed to do it but he did the mama's pant washing for 10 fvcking years in shame. Tell me how that type of guy mind go develop to it's full potentials. I have never even seen my moms underpants, i don't know how it looks & i don't bloody care to know. If u see no wrong in a son washing his mom's panties when the mom isn't handicapped by anything, then there's definitely something wrong with ur fvcking brains angry
bro don't get mad at them,it's all about upbringing.
Just imagine some of them comparing mom's pant to dad's briefs forgetting that most females have discharge.As in its obvious they were raised as weaklings.

One was even justifying washing wife or girlfriend pants,ahhhhhhh.
Despite d fact that I like washing my mom will never support that shit.As in nawah oooo
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Ipisi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
StacyO:

Lol
Disgusting?? Hmmmmm
But,she washed your pampers filled with faeces when you were still little.

Wow,people's views here mmmm really something else.

Thank God you said when I was still little ooo...

Even when I was still little, I do still wash my mum's pant but as soon i'm matured and above I'm done..

I can use washing machine in the worst case scenario
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ipisi:

Thank God you said when I was still little ooo...

Even when I was still little, I do still wash my mum's pant but as soon i'm matured and above I'm done..

I can use washing machine in the worst case scenario
Oh my!! Oh my!!

Washing machine would be considerable anyways.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Sharonstone7719: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not proper at all
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Ipisi(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2020
StacyO:

Oh my!! Oh my!!

Washing machine would be considerable anyways.

Exactly... The machine will wash and dry it at the same time.

Chikinah
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Hussein01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Unik3030:
guy abeg no vex ooo I just got a question for u

While growing up did u see your dad wash your mom's pant or do u think u should do it now due to civilisation or just because people are doing it?

Omo nawah for these generation of men that parents are raising now ooo

this your question sef

And how would I know that, good parents are supposed to kept sensitive part of their marital life away from children. so the answer is NO.

And as to me washing that of my wife, I can only if their is need to do so but not on a normal day.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by TheSourcerer: 5:14am On May 19, 2020
StacyO:
So this question has been bothering me why I decided to ask the elders in the house.
I've come across two grown up guys/men washing(rinse and spread) their mother's underpants and I felt disgusted at first. I mean how on earth are they able to do that?
I know there would be negative comments too but, SU I'm just doing my thing.
So the men/guys in this forum,is it wrong/right? Can you do such? Hi Hun I pmd you , try preparing

@Lalasticlelala move this thing to FP I need better views and opinions.
hi Hun l pmd you , do reply
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hi Hun l pmd you , do reply
grin grin Aiit
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by VicM6: 8:48am On May 19, 2020
Useless guys forming dog meat here.... You no fit wash ur own mama pants bah but if na ur girl friend own, u go wash am sharp sharp still gv her head on top bed....
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Freelane33(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2020
I can’t cant . I can’t wash a panty.... I’m allergic to seeing panty and panty hose grin grin
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 19, 2020
Freelane33:
I can’t cant . I can’t wash a panty.... I’m allergic to seeing panty and panty hose grin grin

Chief of all liars grin

Liar Muhammad
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 19, 2020
VicM6:
Useless guys forming dog meat here.... You no fit wash ur own mama pants bah but if na ur girl friend own, u go wash am sharp sharp still gv her head on top bed....

Don't mind them.

Dog meat lol grin grin. What else haven't I seen or read on nairaland??
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Freelane33(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2020
Chai grin.. grin let me face front so that corona won’t bang me grin
StacyO:

Chief of all liars grin

Liar Muhammad
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 19, 2020
Freelane33:
Chai grin.. grin let me face front so that corona won’t bang me grin

Best choice tongue
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by VicM6: 1:34pm On May 19, 2020
StacyO:

Don't mind them.

Dog meat lol grin grin. What else haven't I seen or read on nairaland??
seriously, ''face front so that corona won't bang u''.... This ur twitter handle weak me o... grin Notin average Nigerian man no go see 4 gate.... lol.... wen corona start to dey bang. lol

And people wey dey form dog meat dey o... lol, some dey force cow meat self... grin
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On May 19, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin
Aiit
here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com

Can't access Nairalands mail
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by longetivity(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
it's western culture that will kill some people
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
VicM6:

seriously, ''face front so that corona won't bang u''.... This ur twitter handle weak me o... grin Notin average Nigerian man no go see 4 gate.... lol.... wen corona start to dey bang. lol

And people wey dey form dog meat dey o... lol, some dey force cow meat self... grin

They call it bangalee grin grin
First time I'm seeing that "dog meat" grin grin
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
it's western culture that will kill some people

lol

But,it isn't that bad if you take it from the motherly aspect,is it??
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by VicM6: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
StacyO:

They call it bangalee grin grin First time I'm seeing that "dog meat" grin grin
bangalee... sounds like Bangladesh... lol Abeg we wey no dey like face front nko, Make bangalee no bang us sha grin
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
here darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Can't access Nairalands mail
Did,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Naija246: 8:28am On May 22, 2020
get her a house girl if she is too old to wash.
An able bodied woman should be ashamed of herself if her son washes her undies.
It's disgusting!
donbachi:
Not wrong...I dey wash my mum own.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by AsakeGold12: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
I was looking for answers when Google brought me to this nairaland thread.whoever created this topic,thanks a bunch.
I kept on thinking if it is not normal for me to wash my mom's pants especially when she is still sexually active.That she is still sexually active and wants me to wash her pants was ringing in my brain that it is not normal.something keep on telling me that I should wash her pants only when she is seriously ill or in her old age .
I was thinking that washing my mother's pant while she is still sexually active is abnormal.she is a good mother and I love her a lot,I used to wash her pants and many a times I have done that,but this week when she soaked her pants,I made up my mind never to wash again, Tonight she has accused me of not washing her panties soaked some days ago and I didn't talk.I am a 32year old girl.
Pls what do you guys think of this,Do I have to wash it,Pls I need candid advise pls.
God bless you as you give me the best advise
Regards to everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2020
AsakeGold12:
I was looking for answers when Google brought me to this nairaland thread.whoever created this topic,thanks a bunch.
I kept on thinking if it is not normal for me to wash my mom's pants especially when she is still sexually active.That she is still sexually active and wants me to wash her pants was ringing in my brain that it is not normal.something keep on telling me that I should wash her pants only when she is seriously ill or in her old age .
I was thinking that washing my mother's pant while she is still sexually active is abnormal.she is a good mother and I love her a lot,I used to wash her pants and many a times I have done that,but this week when she soaked her pants,I made up my mind never to wash again, Tonight she has accused me of not washing her panties soaked some days ago and I didn't talk.I am a 32year old girl.
Pls what do you guys think of this,Do I have to wash it,Pls I need candid advise pls.
Regards to everyone

32yrs n she soaked it for you.
She's already used to you washing it for her. If you no longer find it funny,try talk to her about it.
That's the advise I'll give for now,discuss it with her.
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Growing up I did but maybe I'll not be able to do it anymore now that I'm older except only for my wife's and I'm not sure she'd want me to do that anymore even at her fragile old age.
However, we all need to pray against poverty so we can afford a washing machine which would eliminate every disgust or stress
Re: Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
AsakeGold12:
Regards to everyone

Frantically speaking, I feel you should discuss with her and express your discomforts politely. In as much as you're a woman like her, no one however, has the rights to compel you into anything of such.
Talk to her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

repent / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.