Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" (51904 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by daclint(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
When they’re done Hoeing, they turn to feminists and start to sell Bags, Wigs and Weavon on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. That’s their meaning of empowerment and Independent.
men are getting wiser now, Una go hear am!

and also turn to motivational speakers on social media grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by CasNova: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Yes, women should move beyond being a parasite or an appendage.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Teespice(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
When they’re done Hoeing, they turn to feminists and start to sell Bags, Wigs and Weavon on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. That’s their meaning of empowerment and Independent.

Better to be tagged a bag, wigs and weavon seller than to be known as a prostitute.

What TF do you lots want? I forgot, you swing wherever the wind blows.

10 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by livebyday(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Thank God you caught your shade
Crying like a little Bitch broke boy cheesy

[/s]

Ladies see one of you

Now you all see my point ? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by midnighter(f): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

This is my issue with Nigerian women !

A partner is not your life coach or career mentor ! Find those on LinkedIn!
I need mentoring , I need career coaching too..
Small wonder Nigerian relationship and marriage are in crisis.
Imagine two people both in need of coaching and mentoring in a boat angry at each other because the other isnt coaching or mentoring the other ?

This is the case with alot of Nigerians marriages and relationships today. Listen ladies fix your own lives !
Take some time off following the Kardashians or make up Instagram videos and focus ..

Take two minutes to write out a life plan !

Geez

Youve simply ended up repeating yourself.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by ireneidiva(f): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
livebyday:

You confuse supporting each other with adopting a child in the name.of your girl friend.

Fix your own damn life, I am here and have my responsibilities too, I have got sibblings, cousins and other extended family , sick family members but you also want me to add drawing up a life plan for you to all that?

Don't forget work, I have so much work load and because I can't help you plan how to fix your life it makes me a bad person ?

Because I realize you are too lazy to fix your own life and I want to move on then I am a bad man?

Go figure
Nobody can fix anybody oga. You don't even understand. Abeg bye.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
nice write-up op.....but it wouldn't do u any bad if u acknowledge the original writer.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
So it's now a crime to stand by a Man? No Problem. But don't cry wolf when a girl dump her broke ass guy for a rich guy sha. grin After all it's all about SELF DEVELOPMENT. grin

BTW Ginaz on a thread some weeks back you supported women staying with hustling guys as a proof of love, I remember clearly you were applauded by guys here and even made the role model for Nl ladies. What changed? grin

10 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2019
ireneidiva:

I don't understand this post please. You have to live with local hens or be one to know how they behave. Are you or your sisters and future or present daughters hens? What is a local hen? Do we have foreign hens?

There it is,the inability to process humor or being able to take life at face value without getting ticked off.
grin

You have self control issues babe kiss

2 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
Ariza:
So it's now a crime to stand by a Man? No Problem. But don't cry wolf when a girl dump her broke ass guy for a rich guy sha. grin After all it's all about SELF DEVELOPMENT. grin

BTW Ginaz on a thread some weeks back you supported women staying with hustling guys as a proof of love, I remember clearly you were applauded by guys here and even made the role model for Nl ladies. What changed? grin

You have come again!!!

God help us all ooooooooooo
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by livebyday(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
ireneidiva:

Nobody fix anybody oga. You don't even understand. Abeg bye.

Bye aunty grin
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by livebyday(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Youve simply ended up repeating yourself.

Good morning.

Good morning sister

How are you ?
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Where is d nairalandr that told me this GINAZ female was the okpo that her nudes was to be exposed on nairaland for all of us to see nd she begged and ranted over the whole NL Forum b4 some elders came to her rescue. I heard she"s an okpo together with another NL okpo called "fountainofyouth" nor be say them be okpo o, na my NL guy tell me so i only want to patronize her hustle since she confirm haself to be hustler. Ginaz how much will it cost me to have u fuckedd until after christmas. That abt 5 days, dnt b ashamed of ur hustle nd dnt mind nairalanders. So pls call me now:08077080341
Nawa o...
See as you fall my hand. undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by victorian(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2019
Y'all have time arguing this topic every day.. I swear una get time.

Ladies! Work on yourselves, hustle, make your money, upgrade your lives. And in the process of it, don't manage or suffer with any broke guy, cause broke guys are just there to use y'all.
When uv tushed up yourself, your character, your career to a certain level, rich matured guys will come your way, and beg to spend the rest of their lives with you. They will make you feel like the princess you are.

Forget story that guys no longer spend or take care of their responsibilities. Some do. Forget about anyone saying your age is going, that's story of the birds. If your don't over use your body and u take good care of yourself, u will always look young and adorable.
I'm in my 30s, I date only rich guys. Not yahoo. But correct rich guys who struggled and made it to the top. If any rich guy I date and his character is zero I break up, I don't have time to teach a grown man how to be husband material. If you are not husband material from the day u start wooing me, and after checking your character for like a week! then forget it. Because I'm 1000% wife material and Ive paid my dues accordingly.
My man is 1000% husband material as well. He spends, he balls hard and works hard. And he's so amiable. His wealth doesn't get to his head. He has already given me my Xmas gift, a lovely bank alert. That's the beauty of dating a rich understanding guy. But it took me many years, to meet someone like him and I was patient. And I'm still patient. I will never ever date or marry broke guy., God forbid! I will never even marry a rich arrogant man who doesn't respect me , God forbid as well! I jump them pass!

So if you are patient babes and work towards your goal, u will get the best of men. That's what I told my best friend. I told her, Alhaja I must marry the best of men out there. My husband must be It! If not I'm not marrying.
She replied, insha Allah God will do it, I replied in Jesus name Amen.

And that's the truth. I ain't settling for less!

7 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by ireneidiva(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2019
luminouz:

There it is,the inability to process humor or being able to take life at face value without getting ticked off.
grin

You have self control issues babe kiss
After being rude you want to try to be funny? Who has your time?

3 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2019
ireneidiva:

Where did i say it is wise? Why should anyone date such a girl in the first place?
.. Simple yes or no would have been enough. Stop being erratic.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2019
ireneidiva:

Nobody fix anybody oga. You don't even understand. Abeg bye.

Yen. Yen yen

Bla bla bla....

2 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2019
luminouz:

You have come again!!!

God help us all ooooooooooo
What I do? Someone can not state the obvious again? grin

Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Or11: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
luminouz:

Wow...you be real FBI. grin
I knew I read it somewhere before.

Lavylilly, see,i was right! wink

I copied a paragraph of the post and searched for it on Google grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by midnighter(f): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Where is d nairalandr that told me this GINAZ female was the okpo that her nudes was to be exposed on nairaland for all of us to see nd she begged and ranted over the whole NL Forum b4 some elders came to her rescue. I heard she"s an okpo together with another NL okpo called "fountainofyouth" nor be say them be okpo o, na my NL guy tell me so i only want to patronize her hustle since she confirm haself to be hustler. Ginaz how much will it cost me to have u fuckedd until after christmas. That abt 5 days, dnt b ashamed of ur hustle nd dnt mind nairalanders. So pls call me now:08077080341

I saw on another thread where you mentioned that you were the prince of a royal kingdom in Urhoboland but I doubted that you could be because your conduct was very vulgar.

This post of yours has just confirmed that it must be a total lie.

Urhobos are too proud to have a tout like you as a prince.

6 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
ireneidiva:

After being rude you want to try to be funny? Who has your time?

I was trolling...I'm not the abusive type but your blood is too hot this morning o....

Oya tell me, is it money?

Send me ur account number make I waya you 20 naira to buy kulikuli for gaari
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by ireneidiva(f): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Simple yes or no would have been enough. Stop being erratic.
You have comprehension issues.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Or11:

I copied a paragraph of the post and searched for it on Google grin

Nice skill! wink
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Ariza:
What I do? Someone can not state the obvious again? grin

Nawa ooo

You too like trouble noni grin
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Ginaz(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Ariza:

Those two things are different. Standing with a man and a man staying with you for years only to abscond with the excuses you didn’t meet up with his vision is wrong . If she didn’t meet up with you, why not leave her at the early stage than be with her for years only to leave her at the last minute.

It’s totally wrong .

7 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
ireneidiva:

You have comprehension issues.
. Says a bitter soul who cannot answer a simple question.The way you are fighting everybody here shows the op message is for you.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by PrinceMajestic: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

I saw on another thread where you mentioned that you were the prince of a royal kingdom in Urhoboland but I doubted that you could be because your conduct was very vulgar.

better shut ur trap. This is a faceless forum. You dnt knw me, bye

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by moszboy(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:

Tatatata
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by PrinceMajestic: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

i didnt say m a prince like bragging i only cried out injustice melted out on my dad. Pls dnt insult me, i only want to patronize my fellow NL member.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:

She is wrong !!! Period!!! Pained about what exactly? Have you seen me before that you knew I was pained? Stop talking like a toddler just to make a senseless point.

Please shut it and lets read sensible comments from sane women .

You sit your ass in one place and expect man to do everything for you . OYO

Pained woman

2 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by IamPlato(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2019
lavylilly:
Agreed
Did You Write This Shiit so As To Get Attention Of Men And Validation? You Got My Attention But Not My Validation, you Will Make A Terrible Motivational Speaker because You Stepped On The Wrong buttons.

90% of Ladies Struggle With Their Men, once A Lady Loves You She Will Do Anything For You. She Would Work And Bring The Money To You So you Can Push Yourself Forward, she Will Make Sacrifices. They Dont Sit Down At Home Doing Nothing only Very Few Do That which Is Why Your Write Up Is Completely Irrelevant.

I Doubt You Are A Lady.

Maybe You Should Write To Encourage Your Fellow Ladies Who Are Struggling not Write To Generalize Your Illogical Assumptions

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.