Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,312 members, 7,826,236 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again (84179 Views)

If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again - Danjuma / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Peter Obi: In Nigeria, Nobody Tells You The Truth When You Are In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by lincs25(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
They keep telling us that if they review, oga if you want to talk better do the needful
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Yujin(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
I know IBO will come to d rooms and start shouting
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by AmuDimpka: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmmm they keep vindicating Igbo
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by lucianohase(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2019
You are one of the problems of Nigeria .
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Yujin(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
I know IBO will come to d rooms and start shouting
Is that all you have to say? The way you have to chip in Igbo in a thread that doesn't concern them shows that you're obsessed with them.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
Madam I didn't know you could make sense sometimes grin
U sure don't know me at all.
And I know the person behind the handle.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by otokx(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2019
"Nigerians" have not been sleeping well so please talk, that is if you have anything meaningful to say.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by colestephan86: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html
Oponu agba
What else does he want to say that will give people sleepless nights other than insecurity and incessant killings here and there.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by fredoooooo: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
E ni kure sir ...
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=85066849]pls Danjuma shut it.

Your people are also feeling the heat so no need to even talk again u guys self.. If people like him wants to stay away from Nigerian affairs and live above all shit going on in the country, u know He can . But common man like u think His presence doent matter.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Zuorom: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
reveal it
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ejimatic: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/if-i-talk-about-nigeria-nobodyll-sleep-again-danjuma.html
. Danjuma was among those who carried out the July 1996 coup leading to the death of many innocent Nigerians because of the northern interest.. There is nothing he wants to tell us about Nigeria apart from deception.All in the ruling class are the same.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Equity15(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2019
all of una know wetin dey happen..I don't know if you all take oaths not to talk irrespective of party. I for sure know all politicians and security big heads know the sponsor of all the insecurities we are facing in this country. I an 100% sure
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by ejimatic: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2019
iykecicero:

Danjuma was among those who carried out the July 1996 coup leading to the death of many innocent Nigerians because of the northern interest.. There is nothing he wants to tell us about Nigeria apart from deception.All in the ruling class are the same.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by paix(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Even if we hate or dislike the messenger; please, we should take this message serious.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2019
If war happens in Nigeria, only Yahoo boys will survive. Cos all they need is laptop grin grin

.meanwhile i can spill the secret that Danjuma knows.

1. Free entry without visa is to open border for all Fulanis to flood into Nigeria

2. Herdsmen are mercenaries that are designed to ensure the south dont farm cos they cant have oil and still control food production. The plan is to ensure they depend on North food. Abokis have taken over fruits markets.

They say when the right time comes. You will drink your oil.

3. They control bdc and arresting yahoos is to stop foreign flow of income to south.

4. Targeting igbos is to destroy political prospects.

5. In 200 years most of wanting to go abroad will have no more homes here.

6. Weaponising fruits is designed as food poisoning.

7. All areas of politics are taken over especially military.

You are a slave Neo
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Useless man....

Who is preventing you from talking

What are you going to say that we don't know already....

Buhari is a terrorist.. Failure... Has nothing to offer the country... Looting billions for his family

Has jihadist tendencies.... Expanding Sharia and advancing Fulani agenda

lol
decatalyst:
Shior!

Nah you no fit keep your mouth because of the terrible things that you have done for this country. Una bleed the country to her knees.

Naija matter no dey worry me again...las las all of us go die and we go face judgement!

Beht some people's fire suppose differently sha.
But you're right bro. But you know, if some things were set right, some people wouldn't have landed in hell. If jobs were created, armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers would reduce in number and stand a chance of making heaven. Something needs to be done while we are on earth. I wish I could cajole our politicians and gather them in one place all in the name of national honours...and suddenly Ankara oyinbo would just sound gbuaaaaaaarrrr. End of story sad
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by EkeJah(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Pls, I want to sleep...The one I know is already depriving me from sleep and don't want anything that will add to it
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by freeay: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Someone speaks about the bad state of our nation today, instead of us to find solutions to the problems,we points at his past mistakes or Sins and make his comments useless.
No wahala, let's keep it Up.Sai BABA.
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Yeeyo: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Danjuma hit the nail

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by jimyjames(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
He stated: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know that is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer

We all know Yoruba's are cowards bunch of verbal warriors

3 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by AmuDimpka: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2019
They SW out of greed , tribalism etc thought they were doing SE..... forgetting that SE r enigmas

This is where their Amala sophistication landed us all

2 Likes

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Neoteny(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2019
......says the owner of an oil well who helped the political class rape the country blind.

Like I said before, I'm always amused by Nigerians' claims of knowing some dastardly secret and the inevitable hollow threat that amounts to nothing.

That's how a certain kanu threatened to provide evidence of a certain clone from Sudan, and ended up with nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by AmuDimpka: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
jimyjames:

He stated: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know that is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer

We all know Yoruba's are cowards bunch of verbal warriors

He said what we all knew about them... They would leave him and face Igbo with their mouth... Give this topic 6th page

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Baroba(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
This war criminal should shut the Bleep up, he is no different from the animal we call president at Aso rock...
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Myself2(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Homers123:
He should talk about his own role in destroying this country also.

Ooooooooosnap

Now you're going there.

I say let's go there,,,he should tell us of his own role too
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by DAVE5(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
risos:
Don't even talk we know. It's all about juicy contracts and those who get it. One day people power will come to stay.

the power will never come to stay with the people if we don’t act

Who go give you the power?

All we do in Nigeria is throw our weight on internet, in real life we’re just scared bitçhes

See what happen to trump, now he knows he not untouchable so he’ll probably act in line going forward
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Thenorth(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2019
you either speak or forever remain silent....
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by emmaitive(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2019
we all know now..buhari wen don die since
Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by DAVE5(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Shior!

Nah you no fit keep your mouth because of the terrible things that you have done for this country. Una bleed the country to her knees.

Naija matter no dey worry me again...las las all of us go die and we go face judgement!

Beht some people's fire suppose differently sha.

Remember the guy on Jesus’s side at the cross?

The guy is in heaven

Obj , Tinubu, Buhari and all the demons that have evaded our progress could all repent few seconds before they die and voila, heaven straight

1 Like

Re: Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2019
Baba shut up......thats how all of you will be talking and nobody will say anything las las

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.