Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Increasing Lamentations Of Guys - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys (44155 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Moniya4Real(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Our forefathers married many wives and coped very well..nowadays men are struggling with 1 or 2 ladies. Men becoming cry babies
But our mothers no Dey give our fathers tough time then naw

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DonroxyII: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Iyajelili:

I don't like talking on topics like this because of sentiments. I know a rich man whose second wife destroyed him financially. What do you have to say about that? It is not about having money to choose any woman you want rather, it is about meeting the right woman.
Maturities, If you carry wetin pass you no matter your wealth ... You shall Fall !

Man wey carry olumo rock as wife Don enter one chance !
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by stanliwise(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2022
DMerciful:
A snake that does not behave like a snake will be used by kids to tie firewood!

Men ought to behave like men!
What exactly do “behave like men” mean? You people just speak Vague all day. Nonsense

Call 1000 people and they will give about 1500 definition of what men mean and in each definition you find contrasting and conflicting definition.

An man who lets some flesh and blood like him defines what he/she calls masculinity then he is a savage of no nation
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by FiremanX: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
ibkayee:
2019 thread but still applicable to today

Aren’t you guys tired of this masculinity farce? Studies have shown that most guys posting ‘lamentations’ about their relationships on here aren’t using their real accounts, including the OP probably grin
When are we going to do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / He insisted I take in before marriage / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.