Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Increasing Lamentations Of Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys (44175 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by HardMirror(m): 4:20am On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

At no point have you all ever been "tigers", you only had women that were very submissive- thus making your pseudo-masculinity obvious. Tiger that was colonised and whipped in the butt, watched their women get fcked by colonial masters, sold themselves for mirrors and combs. Tiger that is in a third world country ravaged by hunger and ordinary malaria. Tiger that can't even boast of good roads and electricity...

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties?

We are very hungry and bitter people, so we love and fck for all the wrong reasons. It is only normal we experience lots of fake pain.

So what were you strong african women doing when africans were being enslaved?
People say in war there are no winners this is a lie. In wars there are winners. Every society cannot be equally strong. Our forefathers and even this generation of african men are failing to keep up talkless of leading in military might, but it does not mean they should embrace weakness.
do you know why the society became one governed by men? Because women are weaker than men. It is biologically impossible for an amazonian society to thrive. They will perish.

An experiment on survival was made. Team A were men and Team B women. They were left on 2 different islands at the end the men built shelters started hunting for food and they thrived while the team of women start crying and saying they wanted to go home. NOTE this was a team of tough women some even in the military. At the end they had to be rescued from the island.
It is we men that help loud mouthed women like you to feel safe and provide the environment for you to think you are strong. You are far weaker than men. But it is ok, weak stupid men are the ones making you think you are something.

You are talking rubbish. sex is one of the biggest topics in developed countries. Even tigers and lions value sex a lot. Stop talking bullshit

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Tum1990: 4:29am On Nov 28, 2022
"Oh man know thy self" This statement was made by one of the philosophers. Every man ought to know himself else,the daughter of Eve would use him do your.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by TheHumanOrion: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Oil dey your head.

lilmax:
Konji runs in their veins non stop

Take the sperm out of men, the true Alpha will come out
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Unrated900(m): 4:44am On Nov 28, 2022
All this babes Dey use kayamata for guys

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by ariesbull: 4:45am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Lately, there has been an increasing number of threads dedicated to lamentations by guys with regards to their relationships with ladies whom they are dating, friending, marrying etc.

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

Where are these sissy men coming from?
Inspite of all the miseducations by Ubunja and co!
oh yes we are having effeminate men

When divorced mothers
single mothers raise their sons

this is what you get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by ubunja(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Another sissy!
LMFAO �
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Kaybaba5(m): 5:09am On Nov 28, 2022
ubunja:
humans learn through two ways: advice/teaching and experience. If these men turn a deaf ear to lessons written by other people, then life's greatest teacher will teach them himself. That teacher is Experience. Sooner or later, one way or the other they'll learn.

They will learn in hard way......
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Mode99: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Some men will tolerate a witch and manipulative gf/wife..just because she is good in
bed!!!

That's your problem bro!!!!
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by ubunja(m): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Kaybaba5:

They will learn in hard way......
definitely.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 28, 2022
[b]All these Lamentations arise because most men don’t know the real nature of women and even when they experience it they tend to live in denial of said nature , For example some men will be having sex with another man’s wife or girlfriend and then they will believe their girlfriend or wife will not do the same grin grin they assume because she’s acting good she will not do them like that , or is it when most men think they can buy a woman’s love with money or Gifts or flashy cars . Men need to understand the simple fact that you cannot own or Control a woman in anyway form or fashion they forget that she’s a human being just like them and will do whatever she feels she wants to do men need to wake up and know who women are for real and accept that fact that they are first sexual creatures, men need to understand that and admit to themselves that the first thing they want from a woman is sex before companionship or anything else stop deceiving yourselves thinking women are foolish or confused they are not it is because men assume this that they fail ultimately with women[/b]

As a man you must live in reality understand women and know their tricks when you do this you will never have a reason to complain. Once you understand a certain subject and it’s principles you will find it easy to pass and handle that subject no matter how it is presented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Johel(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Lately, there has been an increasing number of threads dedicated to lamentations by guys with regards to their relationships with ladies whom they are dating, friending, marrying etc.

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

Where are these sissy men coming from?
Inspite of all the miseducations by Ubunja and co!

We all can't be equal my dear, some men know how to handle situations,while some don't, some solve things within them privately,while some prefer to bring their challenges to the public...we should just respect people's choices of actions, whatever consequences their actions may lead to will surely be on them...Give people chance to express themselves freely..This is an open forum,pple are bound to drop topics just to make it all interesting.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by mrkings84(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2022
For me I don't know wetin una dey talk o.
Na who don see food chop belleful way dey get girl friend. Na so one girl way me and her dey worship for same church just they seek my attention all these while, but me just dey ignore her, so last week me and her come jam for one street in the evening. We greet ourselves, come dey continue with some discussions, aftet some minutes I decide to wakapass, na so the sister say make she pass my street go her house, na so I reach my house, she branch, tell me na opportunity for her to visit me for the first time, so I enter house, she follow enter.

I come offer her drink, she take too, we stayed for over 1hr, ahh... It was past9pm yet this sister no show any interest of going and me sleep don dey catch me. Last last, I enter bed lye down, B4 I know sister join me, na that time I know say the matter serious. Last last, sister sleep for my house till daybreak. The story no end there o, cus many things happen all through the night but if u want to know what happen, quote me to continue.....
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by ThugOfWar: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2022
there is nothing wrong with being emmotional
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by ThugOfWar: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2022
mrkings84:
For me I don't know wetin una dey talk o.
Na who don see food chop belleful way dey get girl friend. Na so one girl way me and her dey worship for same church just they seek my attention all these while, but me just dey ignore her, so last week me and her come jam for one street in the evening. We greet ourselves, come dey continue with some discussions, aftet some minutes I decide to wakapass, na so the sister say make she pass my street go her house, na so I reach my house, she branch, tell me na opportunity for her to visit me for the first time, so I enter house, she follow enter.

I come offer her drink, she take too, we stayed for over 1hr, ahh... It was past9pm yet this sister no show any interest of going and me sleep don dey catch me. Last last, I enter bed lye down, B4 I know sister join me, na that time I know say the matter serious. Last last, sister sleep for my house till daybreak. The story no end there o, cus many things happen all through the night but if u want to know what happen, quote me to continue.....

i no go qoute you angry

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by olalekan1(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2022
Beer is the cause. Men nowadays don't want to think anymore, when you have decided to be taking beer just because you don't want to think, if you don't think, how can you think of solution to your problems.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Moneyboyz: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Be a bad boy.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by pansophist(m): 6:25am On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

At no point have you all ever been "tigers", you only had women that were very submissive- thus making your pseudo-masculinity obvious. Tiger that was colonised and whipped in the butt, watched their women get fcked by colonial masters, sold themselves for mirrors and combs. Tiger that is in a third world country ravaged by hunger and ordinary malaria. Tiger that can't even boast of good roads and electricity...

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties?

We are very hungry and bitter people, so we love and fck for all the wrong reasons. It is only normal we experience lots of fake pain.

grin grin grin

The thing pain me small sha. Chai, see finishing.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by pansophist(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2022
This thread is a a perfect example of confirmation bias. It's like judging the crowd in Atiku's rally as a representation of all Nigerians.

The men that handle their relationship problems offline goes largely unnoticed, and they may be the majority, who knows? So using nairaland as a yardstick to judge the effeminacy of men is inaccurate.

Also, nairaland is youth dominated, and less than 1% of Nigerians are nairalanders. Youth by default as naive. They become tough as they grow. Most importantly, this is not surprising at all.

Men in their 20's will be largely invisible, since women their age are at their prime, and these men probably have nothing going for them. It usually reverse in their 30's. If you do well for yourself, na you go run from women because eligible suitors scarce.

Try become successful and do well for yourself, then you'll see that women are the biggest supporters of polygamy. They will rather share Davido, than have the undivided attention of a God-fearing vulcanizer.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by mrkings84(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2022
ThugOfWar:

i no go qoute you angry

Hahahaha.,...
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Creativity22: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto[b]? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties? [/b]

Lol, ada show some respect na, this is too much.
@bolded is the source of the problem. When you talk about women and sex all the time. When you subconsciously elevate all these little girls and make them seem more important than they actually are, you are creating a problem for yourself. If all you men complaining, can actually ignore these girls for just 2 days(don't give them money or fall for there tricks), you will successfully turn the table and they will come back to you obidient and respectful? because a good percentage of them, depend on you for food and attention. You should be calling shots not the other way round. Secondly, make yourself look good and attractive. Dress nice, workout and look your best. Women love and desire good looking men. Then finally, like this my brilliant sister pocohantas said, channel your energy into something and be more productive. When you do that, you are taking away all the attention you are giving to your ungrateful girlfriends or wife, and this will make them respect and appreciate you. Udo!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Creativity22: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2022

Go and marry.
Marriage no be achievement
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by LordHarrizona(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Omo I can’t believe y’all mod’s just pushed a 2019 thread to front page!!
Like seriously I’m getting to agree with folks that Nairaland is losing its touch like wtf!!
A nice writeup though.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Creativity22: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2022

how many of you will become the next dangote, innoson and otedeola?? none of you

you brought out few men out of the milllions of men in this country doing nothing

the dirty world of politics is men stuff, we can agree on that but see where we are today, we live in a poor country where people cant afford basic stuff.

so all women bringing food to the table have big gods, this is corny as Bleep, it shows insecurity

the same complaining and nagging we talking about, is the stuff you are basically doing, women this and that, i wonder what type of man you will become.

the moment when a man starts to complain and nag instead of solving issues that is the end of that man, he will never be anything..that is facts and that is what we see in our society, men who complain and nag always.

just take a clue, How many of those men who nag and complain in front of newpapers about Nigeria's problem amount to something- none, if you call them for protest, will they show up-no.
How many women have become the next otedola or dangote ? Are women immune to financial success over here ? While are agree that our men should be more productive, women are even lagging far behind in this regard
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Georgejeez: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Ubunja needs to be re-unleashed .
Seems the dosages of the red pills are wearing out , more dosages need to be administered asap.

Before daughters of Jezebel carry us go where we no know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by pansophist(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Kala. grin grin

Odaju awon Obirin ni awon odo mode iwoyin ti wo n wa ni ita nisiyin o.

Them never see anything true true.

This one na still friendly levels, lmao.

Na me you de call big head abi? I don mark you. Please drop your address, I wan send you gift. cool
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Tonytonex(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Since 2019? shocked
Na now e dey make FP.

Nawa oh. 4yrs ago

Life no balance true true.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by benqo01(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Recently i saw a video of a guy crying like a fool,the girl videoing him was like no guy has ever cried for me dey girl was even laughing,one of the most foolish thing i have ever seen in my life.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:
Na me you de call big head abi? I don mark you. Please drop your address, I wan send you gift. cool

Na me you wan trick? I don wise up. grin

I nor dey trust men anymore.

Give the gift to your LOML on my behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.