Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (630319 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humblezick:

Yes, you are right. I am also on the platform, one of the Admins even. But I can tell you that regarding minimum wage arrears, not serious update yet. We are working round the clock to get reasonable and authentic information about that, but nothing yet.
But let's not loose our hope yet!

Add me please 08107754207
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
The telegram platform is only for federal tertiary institutions staff. If you are a federal tertiary institution staff, and you are interested to be added, chat me on whatsApp for where I will have the link sent to you so you can join.
08072778891 is my WhatsApp no. Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jombojombo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
adewale4jesus:
Any info about minimum wage arreas

The minimum wage arrears is awaiting final approval. Expect it this week hopefully.

Reliable information also have it that IPPIS have been directed to pay April salary this week.

Let's keep hope alive

I wonder why people will create a telegram group though. This platform is better

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jombojombo:

The minimum wage arrears is awaiting final approval. Expect it this week hopefully.

Reliable information also have it that IPPIS have been directed to pay April salary this week.

Let's keep hope alive

I wonder why people will create a telegram group though. This platform is better
I have not been able to login to Telegram because of no data but I can always login to nairaland with opera free data. And this platform is well coordinated and one can easily read comments unlike the other one where comments are pouring in like waterfall

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jombojombo:

Let's keep hope alive

Ok thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
You aren't in the group, yet you know comments are pouring in like waterfall. Who are you deceiving?
roman1755:
I have not been able to login to Telegram because of no data but I can always login to nairaland with opera free data. And this platform is well coordinated and one can easily read comments unlike the other one where comments are pouring in like waterfall
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thanks for your update.

The Telegram group is relevant as it is currently having over 5,000 members of staff from Federal Tertiary Institutions across the country. A strong coalition may be produced from there very soon to fight for the interest of Federal Tertiary Institutions staff in Nigeria regardless of the unions they belong to.
Jombojombo:

Let's keep hope alive

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
cerpvad:
You aren't in the group, yet you know comments are pouring in like waterfall. Who are you deceiving?
I have joined the group since last week. What I am saying is that I can't login now because I have no data, unlike this platform where I am in with opera mini free data. You suppose to know the difference between Login and Sign up/join.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
cerpvad:
I have joined the group since last week. What I am saying is that I can't login now because I have no data, unlike this platform where I am in with opera mini free data. Aren't You suppose to know the difference between Login and Sign up/join.?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
roman1755:
The thread has suddenly gone COLD. Most people here have migrated to Federal tertiary institutions staff on Telegram, hence no more comments.
For me, reason why I'm on this thread is to know when salary lands monthly, that's all. The telegram stuff is a very cool stuff for the fed inst guys. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humblezick:
The telegram platform is only for federal tertiary institutions staff. If you are a federal tertiary institution staff, and you are interested to be added, chat me on whatsApp for where I will have the link sent to you so you can join.
08072778891 is my WhatsApp no. Thanks
sent you a request on WhatsApp, kindly add me up

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Javalist: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
roman1755:

You not having a data to use the Telegram group isn't any one's problem but yours I think. You can be on both platforms and no one will quotation you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Javalist:

You not having a data to use the Telegram group isn't any one's problem but yours I think. You can be on both platforms and no one will quotation you.
Thank you Mr.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by larrypourl(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
cerpvad:
With regard to the comment above me, I do not think that your position holds water. That means with the tiny differences in the old and new wage, arrears will still turn out to be chicken changes

The exact difference between the old and new payment would be paid fully without any deductions. Those at the Federal Colleges of Agriculture got theirs in December 2019 without any deductions.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by opemipo2013: 5:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Pls add me on your telegram 08032284015.thks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Lolz, oga no vex. Now I know you sabi use Telegram pass me grin
roman1755:
I have joined the group since last week. What I am saying is that I can't login now because I have no data, unlike this platform where I am in with opera mini free data. Aren't You suppose to know the difference between Login and Sign up/join.?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Spot on
Javalist:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yohh: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Add me please
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
My friend who is a lecturer in the federal college of education says he received an alert of N18,970 as payment of PAAJ.

I do not know what that means.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Crusader1: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
A colleague just received alert for Feb and March payment some minutes ago. Was caught in the web of those who didn't get payment for Feb and March
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
handsomebeauty8:
My friend who is a lecturer in the federal college of education says he received an alert of N18,970 as payment of PAAJ.

which FCE?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Congrats to him/her.

If this update is true, it could mean that the guys at IPPIS aren't sleeping on normalizing the errors in our salary payments
Crusader1:
A colleague just received alert for Feb and March payment some minutes ago. Was caught in the web of those who didn't get payment for Feb and March
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
You could have done a complete job by asking him what that means before rushing down here.
Crusader1:

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
cerpvad:
You could have done a complete job by asking him what that means before rushing down here.
I think your comment is directed to the wrong post.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
You could have done a complete job by asking him what that means before rushing down here
handsomebeauty8:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
KATSINA

roman1755:
which FCE?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE PAYMENT IS FOR.

cerpvad:
You could have done a complete job by asking him what that means before rushing down here
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chatwtme: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Crusader1:
Have you confirmed this? How true is this information?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fbic: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
chatwtme:
Have you confirmed this? How true is this information?

Its true
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
OK ask him to get in touch with his institution's Bursar. He should have an idea of what that is.
handsomebeauty8:
HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE PAYMENT IS FOR.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jombojombo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
handsomebeauty8:
KATSINA

Chai... Buhari don kill us for this country
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jombojombo:

Chai... Buhari don kill us for this country
hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.