Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Look At What My Husband Has Done! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What My Husband Has Done! (12262 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LINTUNE(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
but he is a violent man, remember that
how sure are u,what if she is making up stories..do u know how he must have frustrated the man ,that could make him act in that manner undecided
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
Please divorce him, you deserve some peace and freedom undecided

Go to any welfare or customary court nearby and file for a divorce, that's the best thing to do. How can he seize your phone Who the hell is he

You are a very pretty lady, you will get a fresher, hotter husband, even that your colleague will be glad to wife you and he will love you to pieces. Pls divorce that man before he kills you grin
this is sarasm right?
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is sarasm right?

Cho Cho Cho. Go and find husband
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
LINTUNE:
how sure are u,what if she is making up stories..do u know how he must have frustrated the man ,that could make him act in that manner undecided
you have a point. please understand that both are behaving like spoilt brats. i dont support any of them
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:

Cho Cho Cho. Go and find husband
Oga, merry christmas o. pls if you send me holyghost filled and naira loaded husband wrapped as a gift this christmas, i would appreciate
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Oga, merry christmas o. pls if you send me holyghost filled and naira loaded husband wrapped as a gift this christmas, i would appreciate

You're one of the notorious females here that if we see one of our brothers trying to find his way to you, we'll scream and turn him around. Funmi, redeem yourself while you have little time left or forget the issue of a man. You're too somehow and my brothers of this generation don't want troublesome women like the op and you

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LINTUNE(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you have a point. please understand that both are behaving like spoilt brats. i dont support any of them
alright..u have a valid point

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:

You're one of the notorious females here that if we see one of our brothers trying to find his way to you, we'll scream and turn him around. Funmi, redeem yourself while you have little time left or forget the issue of a man. You're too somehow and my brothers of this generation don't want troublesome women like the op and you
i can't change myself for a man, or pretend just to get married. I have quirks, yes I know and have learnt to embrace them. I am not so good at lying to people with a straight face. IF he cant get to know me and love me as i am, or i cannot do the same to him, then what is the point?

besides girls like op pretend to get a man and create threads later when they have secured he ring. I dont want to cause that kind of wahala to my husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i can't change myself for a man, or pretend just to get married. I have quirks, yes I know and have learnt to embrace them. I am not so good at lying to people with a straight face. IF he cant get to know me and love me as i am, or i cannot do the same to him, then what is the point?

Can I ask you a very personal question and will you answer me honestly?

BTW I'm glad for the first time since I've known you, you're less combative. And admit you know you have issues. I'm happy. You're gradually transforming. Whatever friend you're keeping that's responsible for rhus change draw the friend closer
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
healthserve:

Can I ask you a very personal question and will you answer me honestly?

BTW I'm glad for the first time since I've known you, you're less combative. And admit you know you have issues. I'm happy. You're gradually transforming. Whatever friend you're keeping that's responsible for rhus change draw the friend closer
Sure go ahead. besides, its not new friends. just been doing a lot of introspection for 2020
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Sure go ahead. besides, its not new friends. just been doing a lot of introspection for 2020

Please continue. The usual funmi wasn't like this. Obara Jesus I'm happy for you. I'm going to kill one of the chicken in my backyard to this tomorrow. Jesu a du pe o. Se pe Funmi le rigbala
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
send me my share, i want thigh and gizzard
healthserve:

Please continue. The usual funmi wasn't like this. Obara Jesus I'm happy for you. I'm going to kill one of the chicken in my backyard to this tomorrow. Jesu a du pe o. Se pe Funmi le rigbala
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
send me my share, i want thigh and gizzard

Na you're looking for love. It's loving you should keep the spotlight on

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
A man of the house should live by example, if he does not want her to use social media, he should do same.
LINTUNE:
but he is the man of the house,u don't tell a man what to do angry

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by emmaodet: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
You guys have started again with this satisfy her sexually. Pls stop polluting the minds of married ladies. What else is there to satisfy Didn't they court or dated for some time and I am sure indulged in intimacies countless times and she was satisfied with his sexual prowess, so why the sudden chant of maybe he is not satisfying her sexually

Is marriage all about sex If you talk about the man not providing financially as the husband then I will say it is totally wrong but stop all these not satisfy her sexually. You guys are polluting the minds of married ladies with all these tales of how to satisfy a married woman, stop it!! angry

Dnt mind them, let them be deceiving themselves.
Is it the average nigerian lady that has been fvcked with -
Codein
Tramadol
Marijuana
Sepe
Awopa
Pepper
Small leave
Shama
Soldier root
Monkey tail
Dongoyaro
Opa eyin
Etc
That you want to impress again?
A lot of people are wasting their time on unproductive ventures.
You want to impress and kill yourself on such women? Abi you will start taking all these drugs too and damage your kidney and liver because of one yeye pvssy.
Abegii
If e no reach dem, make dem swerve commot for my face carry there nonsense body commot for my front.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by infogenius(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
for you to encourage violent tendencies and controlling behavior that will land you in jail in civilised societies shows that you most likely exhibit similar behavior

I am sure u read her post well. How does changing her phone translates to violence.
I don't support violence at the same time will not condone rebellion from women.

With hindsight, I am very sure u're not married.
If so u don't have any experience of what we are talking about here.
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationship can never be marriage. These are two different ball games here.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by segzybank: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Okpa042:
Men are scum cry
Bleep u for saying that

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2019
infogenius:

I am sure u read her post well. How does changing her phone translates to violence.
I don't support violence at the same time will not condone rebellion from women.

With hindsight, I am very sure u're not married.
If so u don't have any experience of what we are talking about here.
Boyfriend and girlfriend relationship can never be marriage. These are two different ball games here.
I am sure you didnt read her previous post where she said her husband has violent tendencies or the part where he smashed her phone [size=12pt][/size]before buying her one of lower quality

with hindsight, i am sure you are just an e-warrior with a mindset that belongs to the dark ages who doesnt understand women.

if so your opinion will not be of much help to the op or her horseband

I as a woman have never tolerated violent,paranoid and controlling people who don't realize that their very actions fuels the rebellion they don't want to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by healthserve(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2019
emmaodet:

Codein
Tramadol
Marijuana
Sepe
Awopa
Pepper
Small leave
Shama
Soldier root
Monkey tail
Dongoyaro
Opa eyin
Etc
You want to impress and kill yourself on such women? Abi you will start taking all these drugs too and damage your kidney and liver because of one yeye pvssy.
Abegii
If e no reach dem, make dem swerve commot for my face carry there nonsense body commot for my front.

Street grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by franchasng: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2019
emmaodet:

Codein
Tramadol
Marijuana
Sepe
Awopa
Pepper
Small leave
Shama
Soldier root
Monkey tail
Dongoyaro
Opa eyin
Etc

Abegii.
cheesy cheesy shocked cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by goldman777: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Na wa oo. This is lack of trust at play. What is marriage without trust
Can you trust a proven serial cheating spouse in your marriage everyday
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by milemimi93(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Nah
faithfull18:

Nah, She might be whoring around.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by bogdaddy(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2019
You are a slay queen, social media is one of your problem....as I Dey look you you go like to do make up come Dey shake that small yansh up and down
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
segzybank:
Bleep u for saying that
grin grin ah ah..bro..I was just chanting the feminist slogan naa
i mean no harm oo grin
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by infogenius(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2020
funmisticqueen:
for you to encourage violent tendencies and controlling behavior that will land you in jail in civilised societies shows that you most likely exhibit similar behavior

Purely a statement without sense.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by kwaso2: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice
Oya park to my house. I will not disturb ur social life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.