Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Look At What My Husband Has Done! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What My Husband Has Done! (12247 Views)

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman / Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Omarizworld: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
26carat:
Apparently this lady is a child. She lack basic understanding of what it means to be married. Grow up madam and behave responsibly. your husband is your father or your Lord. Respect is all he needs and you will enjoy life like so much you will want to marry him again.
abeg go sleep
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Omarizworld: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Aunty poster. This is half gist. Except your husband is a mad man, he can't just wake up and decide to stop you from have social media accounts. Talk true, what truly happened, from the beginning o .

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by faithscharms(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=85189448]SO that is enough reason to destroy her property and give her a small phone?

whosoever will cheat will cheat with or without social media, so this 'controlling' and 'violent' tactics of his will most likely backfire and drive her to another lover.

she is saying that she is tired of that marriage which is the begining of the end. they are both immature and dont trust each other. Whatever they decide to do with their sham of a marriage is up to them.

if i were preciousgirl, i would give him back his cheap phone and pretend to be phoneless, since that is what he wants. if he wants to contact ]

And what exactly is your point and advice to the husband?he should just turn a blind eye to his cheating wife right?and trust her regardless of the numerous chats he has with her colleague?cos I'm trying to understand what you mean since u seem upset that the husband reacted to save his marriage NOT relationship o..That's the problem with our generation females,a lot feel.they are so enlightened and aware of their rights so they find it hard to be submissive in relationships..it's women like these that make men call us all kinds of names

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by obonujoker(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Attention seeking clown angry angry

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by culf: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice

you self stubborn too. why not delete the apps for awhile untill things normalise, it wont take anything from you. Without the apps, you have browsers to use. Dont give room to unnecessary temptations in your marriage.

your husband has its own issues but remember that 2 wrong doesn't make a right.

make una take things easy abeg
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2019
it's about to go down
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by pryme(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=faithscharms post=85194666][/quote]

She is just young and silly,
if the tables were turn she will be squealing all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by damtan(m): 2:38am On Dec 25, 2019
This married girl is here again with her fairy tale. I really think you should not possess a browsing phone.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by zomoears(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Sincerely, the marriage has serious issues.

The husband is over reacting. Why go violent? He is immature emotionally.There are mature ways of handling these kind of issues that will lead to dissolution of the marriage if that is what he wants, or will lead to a resolution.

Maybe the lady has not adjusted to the marriage and what it takes to run a home,having been used to living free.
Maybe she expects to see maturity in him before she accords him respect, and he has not shown that.
Maybe she is not sexually satisfied and she is lashing out in other ways.
Maybe he is not providing,so she accords herself the "manly" status since she provides.
Whatever the case, the man is over reacting!

Who knows what words were exchanged that led to phone been smashed? Their souls are both hurting from the words exchanged and they have refused to calm down and forgive, forget, and forge ahead.

The root of it all is discernment.

I can tell you for free that "educated" ladies need tact and maturity to handle. They are hardly humble and rarely faithful. Marriage is usually a shock to them, as marriage means less or no more attention/money from guys as before. The backlash, they take it out on their husband as he is the reason why things changed, and when not well managed, they often tend to drift back to their old ways (when he cannot keep up sexually and/or financially).

preciousgirl sounds like she has refused to be domesticated by marriage.

And her husband has not found a way to win her heart and make her forge ahead in the marriage.

Discernment and maturity will guide them to a better and happier home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Twizzy30(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Okpa042:
Men are scum cry
grin the men in your family you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by zexy2030(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
My husband has destroyed my smart phone after I decided not to delete Facebook and all social media. To add insult to injury, he has bought for me a very cheap phone which cannot browse. I have bought myself a new phone secretly. I am not happy in this marriage. Many things are going on in my mind, please I need mature advice
You don't deserve a marriage, what you need is a brothel where u can fulfil ur fantasies. You r just a filthy wife. Your man married an adult baby.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Did you not say you deleted the social media app in your second post? I said it that you're not a straight forward person.

He even tried and bought you another phone, you're complaining that it doesn't browse. By the way, why is a married woman so crazy about browsing? Don't you have other important family stuffs to attend to? And then you're saying you're tired of the marriage because of phone?
It shows you never really loved your Husband in the first place otherwise your attention will be on him, not social media.

A quick on for girls who are not married.
Please dont rush and marry because all your mates are married and then you now settle for any man for the sake of it cos you'll will tire out easily.
If you truly love a man, even if he says lick my ass, youll do it without complain. Girls you and I know this. Its only when you marry a man you dont love, you'll be "beraving" (my little nephew will say beraving. hehehe) like this woman here.

Please wait for that man! That man that you wanna browse life and direct 24/7 without getting tired.
That man you wanna be in his arms through thick and thin
That man you wanna say, "see your big head" and laugh it off when he upsets you. Marry that man.
Dont tie an innocent man down and be punishing him for not being able to find true love hence trying to mange him. If you dont want him, quickly let him go now to avoid stories that touch.

May true love find us and may we find true love.
True love still exist.

Op suit yourself. The same marriage that shacking you that year is turning sour now because of another guy. SMH. Some ladies sha.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by zimbolaa(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
SO that is enough reason to destroy her property and give her a small phone?

whosoever will cheat will cheat with or without social media, so this 'controlling' and 'violent' tactics of his will most likely backfire and drive her to another lover.

she is saying that she is tired of that marriage which is the begining of the end. they are both immature and dont trust each other. Whatever they decide to do with their sham of a marriage is up to them.

if i were preciousgirl, i would give him back his cheap phone and pretend to be phoneless, since that is what he wants. if he wants to contact her, he should pray to God
It certainly will backfire......back to her father's house of course. Gat no time for drama and unnecessary stress.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=faithscharms post=85194666][/quote]there's a difference between acting and reacting.

the man as the leader in the union, should have first collected evidence of the chats, then reported her to someone she respects, maybe a family elder or a pastor. He could also show that he has no trust in her and that is stay away from her, no food, no sex, no communication, the things that she likes about the marriage are off limits. telling her to delete her social media and spoiling her phone will only fuel her rebellious attitude. he should behave like the adult in the relationship since she has decided to play the role of a rebellious teen. he can also decide that they should be tempoarily seperated. push her out of the house and tell her to go to the man she exchanged nudes with and see if the grass is truly greener on the other side. he should do it in a way that puts it across that whatever she does will not affect him anymore,and will not make him violent anymore. 90% of the time, she will come back meeker and more sensible.

finally, both of them really need to do is to air out all the beef they have with each other and really decide if they still want their marriage to work out. she said he is a violent man, and preciousgirl is immature, manipuative and a pathological liar, instead of her to face the problems in her marriage,she decided to seek validation outside like a coward.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2019
gospel truth. i aplaud you for your wisdom sir
zomoears:

The husband is over reacting. Why go violent? He is immature emotionally.There are mature ways of handling these kind of issues that will lead to dissolution of the marriage if that is what he wants, or will lead to a resolution.

Maybe the lady has not adjusted to the marriage and what it takes to run a home,having been used to living free.
Maybe she expects to see maturity in him before she accords him respect, and he has not shown that.
Maybe he is not providing,so she accords herself the "manly" status since she provides.

Who knows what words were exchanged that led to phone been smashed? Their souls are both hurting from the words exchanged and they have refused to calm down and forgive, forget, and forge ahead.

I can tell you for free that "educated" ladies need tact and maturity to handle. They are hardly humble and rarely faithful. Marriage is usually a shock to them, as marriage means less or no more attention/money from guys as before. The backlash, they take it out on their husband as he is the reason why things changed, and when not well managed, they often tend to drift back to their old ways (when he cannot keep up sexually and/or financially).

And her husband has not found a way to win her heart and make her forge ahead in the marriage.

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by franchasng: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Please divorce him, you deserve some peace and freedom undecided

Go to any welfare or customary court nearby and file for a divorce, that's the best thing to do. How can he seize your phone Who the hell is he

You are a very pretty lady, you will get a fresher, hotter husband, even that your colleague will be glad to wife you and he will love you to pieces. Pls divorce that man before he kills you grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Premiumwriter: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
SO that is enough reason to destroy her property and give her a small phone?

if i were preciousgirl, i would give him back his cheap phone and pretend to be phoneless, since that is what he wants. if he wants to contact her, he should pray to God
your sense of reasoning is baffling. Ah swear.

I pray I never see your type talk more of marrying one.

She clearly broke the trust in the marriage. That man is trying to savage that marriage with all his efforts and you're here talking as if the girl is the victim?

If your hubby start sending pictures to ladies, will you sit still and look on because you don't want to look controlling and violent?

6 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by franchasng: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
zomoears:

You guys have started again with this satisfy her sexually. Pls stop polluting the minds of married ladies. What else is there to satisfy Didn't they court or dated for some time and I am sure indulged in intimacies countless times and she was satisfied with his sexual prowess, so why the sudden chant of maybe he is not satisfying her sexually

Is marriage all about sex If you talk about the man not providing financially as the husband then I will say it is totally wrong but stop all these not satisfy her sexually. You guys are polluting the minds of married ladies with all these tales of how to satisfy a married woman, stop it!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:
your sense of reasoning is baffling. Ah swear.

I pray I never see your type talk more of marrying one.

She clearly broke the trust in the marriage. That man is trying to savage that marriage with all his efforts and you're here talking as if the girl is the victim?

If your hubby start sending pictures to ladies, will you sit still and look on because you don't want to look controlling and violent?
no, but i won't break his phone and tell him to delete social media, that is an immature thing to do. please read my subsequent posts for clarification
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by franchasng: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Did you not say you deleted the social media app in your second post? I said it that you're not a straight forward person.

He even tried and bought you another phone, you're complaining that it doesn't browse. By the way, why is a married woman so crazy about browsing? Don't you have other important family stuffs to attend to? And then you're saying you're tired of the marriage because of phone?
It shows you never really loved your Husband in the first place otherwise your attention will be on him, not social media.

A quick on for girls who are not married.
Please dont rush and marry because all your mates are married and then you now settle for any man for the sake of it cos you'll will tire out easily.
If you truly love a man, even if he says lick my ass, youll do it without complain. Girls you and I know this. Its only when you marry a man you dont love, you'll be "beraving" (my little nephew will say beraving. hehehe) like this woman here.

Please wait for that man! That man that you wanna browse life and direct 24/7 without getting tired.
That man you wanna be in his arms through thick and thin
That man you wanna say, "see your big head" and laugh it off when he upsets you. Marry that man.
Dont tie an innocent man down and be punishing him for not being able to find true love hence trying to mange him. If you dont want him, quickly let him go now to avoid stories that touch.

May true love find us and may we find true love.
True love still exist.

Op suit yourself. The same marriage that shacking you that year is turning sour now because of another guy. SMH. Some ladies sha.
if not that I am married, I would have started chasing you up and down with kisses kiss kiss

Such an adorable lady, and I am sure you must be a beauty to behold with big ukwu shocked

I have noticed that ugly ladies give wahala a lot in marriage because they want constant validation that they are beautiful from guys outside so they give so much attention to male toasters in an effort to validate their self deceit that they are beautiful lol

What you described is my wife....my wife hate social media to my excitement, and in fact, her job don't even give her the chance to. I am her only jewel, she prefers to be gisting with me than with anybody lol

She know I love visiting Nairaland, Twitter, boredpanta, reddit, etc and whenever she is off and with me and notices I am serious with my phone, she will playfully come and tell me that its her time not time for browsing and laughing to myself.

She is so understanding and amazing, I bless God for giving me such an amazing jewel, a damsel, a Lady of my dream from beauty to endowment to character to understanding to love for God to home keeping to everything u can think of. My wife is an angel lady specially created by God himself.

When I hear other men online and offline talk about their wife, I just bless God more for giving me my wife...I never knew ladies could be this angelic, it still baffles me and my wife has made me to cherish ladies more than before wink

So this op is possessed, I dare her to file for divorce and go back to the market to get the man of her dream, that's the only solution, she doesn't love her husband as you rightly explained, maybe she married the guy out of desperation to marry or out of no other choice because if this man was her heartthrob whom she wished, daydreamed and prayed for him to propose to her and he finally did and married her, she would do whatever he ask her to do without stress cos when a lady loves, she gives her all....love belongs to women, their heart is love once they find their desired man, honest ladies can testify to this.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by DenreleDave(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Wen will ur fake thread stop na, all this trolling trolling sef
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Premiumwriter: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
no, but i won't break his phone and tell him to delete social media, that is an immature thing to do. please read my subsequent posts for clarification
trust me I read your posts.

Personally I feel the man did the right thing.

Let's not even talk about the sending of pictures. How about valuable talk time in the family?

That lady is probably spending way more time on social media than with her husband. What could be more annoying than sitting with the one you love and he's busy pressing and laffin not with you but with someone?

No one deserves that level of disrespect and provocation. Even my parents get angry when they know you can't hear them because of earpiece.

She already know what could save her marriage but her talk about right and this sort of afldvice you are giving will only lead to more provocation and probably dissolution of the union.

We spend way more time on social media than we think possible. Some married couples even make it a vow not to use the phone when they are together. It's called sacrifice.

Marriage is not all about right. Sometimes you make seemingly foolish sacrifice to save your marriage. It's not your hubby you need to prove to that you know your right or are tough. Trust me he knows.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by infogenius(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:

My dear, the man didn't act immature. If this is the only action he needs to take to save his marriage, he should do it over and over again.

Besides, op is rebellious and I am certain social media activities are taking the place of her role as a wife and a mother in her home.

And just imagine op has bought a secret phone for her social media activities.
It's just a matter of time that the husband finds out and that will further put more cracks in this marriage.

Marriage is love, respect and submission, nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by MedicH: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2019
for what purpose will a married woman be sending her pictures to other guys million dollar question. your husband get time sha destroying your phone that's too stressful. for me. it's outright desolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by franchasng: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2019
MedicH:
for what purpose will a married woman be sending her pictures to other guys million dollar question. your husband get time sha destroying your phone that's too stressful. for me. it's outright desolution.
as in grin
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
if not that I am married, I would have started chasing you up and down with kisses kiss kiss

Such an adorable lady, and I am sure you must be a beauty to behold with big ukwu shocked

I have noticed that ugly ladies give wahala a lot in marriage because they want constant validation that they are beautiful from guys outside so they give so much attention to male toasters in an effort to validate their self deceit that they are beautiful lol

What you described is my wife....my wife hate social media to my excitement, and in fact, her job don't even give her the chance to. I am her only jewel, she prefers to be gisting with me than with anybody lol

She know I love visiting Nairaland, Twitter, boredpanta, reddit, etc and whenever she is off and with me and notices I am serious with my phone, she will playfully come and tell me that its her time not time for browsing and laughing to myself.

She is so understanding and amazing, I bless God for giving me such an amazing jewel, a damsel, a Lady of my dream from beauty to endowment to character to understanding to love for God to home keeping to everything u can think of. My wife is an angel lady specially created by God himself.

When I hear other men online and offline talk about their wife, I just bless God more for giving me my wife...I never knew ladies could be this angelic, it still baffles me and my wife has made me to cherish ladies more than before wink

So this op is possessed, I dare her to file for divorce and go back to the market to get the man of her dream, that's the only solution, she doesn't love her husband as you rightly explained, maybe she married the guy out of desperation to marry or out of no other choice because if this man was her heartthrob whom she wished, daydreamed and prayed for him to propose to her and he finally did and married her, she would do whatever he ask her to do without stress cos when a lady loves, she gives her all....love belongs to women, their heart is love once they find their desired man, honest ladies can testify to this.

Thanks man.
Count yourself lucky and blessed. In fact anyman who finds a woman that truly loves him should count himself lucky.

That is why the Bible say, " he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor from God"

Enjoy your marriage dear. You are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Omar09(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
Please divorce him, you deserve some peace and freedom undecided
Go to any welfare or customary court nearby and file for a divorce, that's the best thing to do. How can he seize your phone Who the hell is he
You are a very pretty lady, you will get a fresher, hotter husband, even that your colleague will be glad to wife you and he will love you to pieces. Pls divorce that man before he kills you grin

The savage in this reply.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Duru009(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2019
There is no smoke without fire my dear

You must have been unfaithful and suspicious.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by comradewanle(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2019
See this one....what advice do you need again but rather listen to ur husband. Hope social media won't destroy ur marriage. nounsense

Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by JustMe407: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Preciousgirl:

From your concurrent posts, I for don send you go your Papa house.
Re: Look At What My Husband Has Done! by Mtakahela(f): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2019
If those those social media are earning money for you pls explain that u cant stay away from them
But for sure , your grown up bt still immature so you better choose between yo husband or social media ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? / Is It Advisable To Marry At 22-25 As A Man? / Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.